[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would guys be interested in having a trap goth bf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

Would guys be interested in having a trap goth bf?
>>
>>7625250
Where do I sign?
>>
>>7625250
I'm gonna go with yes, definitely.
>>
What would they look like?

aside from anime I've only seen gothic mtfs not traps or fembois.
>>
>>7625250
traps are a hetero fetish
>>
I'd be down for one provided that you're not completely fucked in the head (though a little bit of madness is fine). Are you verse, or a strict bottom/top?

>>7625338

You've never seen an emo femboy?

>>7625358

Traps are great for bi guys. Cute girly looks, but nice male parts~
>>
>>7625522
Buddy I can't believe you just compared the emo look to goth they are way different styles of fashion. Emo look features bright colors mixed with dark hair piercings, rainbow or studded belts band tees a cute scarf and tight skinny jeans. Goth features morbid palettes of black, red, purple, mauve, and green, it also features piercings the clothing can vary from Victorian like chic, to band tees shirts, spikes and boots are fairly common along with leather jackets of course I get the confusion cause goth can go retrogoth, steampunk goth, cybergoth, pastel goth which could be confused for emo or scene I guess due to the bright colors however goth is a subculture that circumvents the emo or scene movement while I was a scene kid most of the people I knew at the time these two styles were hug were goth.
>>
>>7625250
>goth
literally why?
>>
>>7625581
Woah calm down don't cut yourself.
>>
File: picture-main.jpg (13KB, 200x218px) Image search: [Google]
picture-main.jpg
13KB, 200x218px
Sure.
>>
>>7625581

You clearly know way too fucking much about this shit.

Either way, I've seen emos go dark everything, just like a goth.
>>
>>7625581
>Goth features morbid palettes of black, red, purple, mauve, and green
You don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
>>
>>7625581
>Buddy I can't believe you just compared the emo look to goth they are way different styles of fashion. Emo look features bright colors mixed with dark hair piercings, rainbow or studded belts band tees a cute scarf and tight skinny jeans. Goth features morbid palettes of black, red, purple, mauve, and green, it also features piercings the clothing can vary from Victorian like chic, to band tees shirts, spikes and boots are fairly common along with leather jackets of course I get the confusion cause goth can go retrogoth, steampunk goth, cybergoth, pastel goth which could be confused for emo or scene I guess due to the bright colors however goth is a subculture that circumvents the emo or scene movement while I was a scene kid most of the people I knew at the time these two styles were hug were goth.
Jesus christ. This is now the poster child for tl;dr.
>>
>>7625358
but I like to bottom and I like being submissive to traps
>>
>>7625250
You already know the answer to your question.
>>
>>7625250
goth is for mtf only, back off crossdressers
>>
>>7628237
piss off trannies, femboys and traps are superior to you in everyway

>muh mutilated genitalia
>>
>>7625250
Only if you're not cybergoth. I cannot stand the cybergoth scene, on account of being a metalhead.
Also, you're just gonna have to deal with me having longer, girlier hair despite being male.
>>
>>7628389
enjoy getting gross in a couple years LUL
>>
>>7628416
enjoying having shredded genitals nobody in the fucking world would touch
>>
>>7625250

But of course.
>>
File: 1482071595644-v.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1482071595644-v.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>7625581
>>
>>7628389
Femboys don't mind if you touch their penis during sex, right?
>>
File: I want it.jpg (174KB, 586x597px) Image search: [Google]
I want it.jpg
174KB, 586x597px
>>7625250
I most certainly am not against it.
>>
>>7625250
Isn't the best style for passing as a mtf to dress in goth style anyway?
The makeup seems like it would help in the passing of ones face.
>>
>>7628416
To be fair that was always the plan

I plan to retire when I hit 25 and I get my supposed 2nd puberty and just become a regular fag
>>
>>7629543
>passing
>dressing like a weirdo

its like working hard to fit into a clique, only to be the one guy nobody likes, who goes and does menial tasks.
>>
>>7629543
As a stereotype, it is very babytrans to go goth during the beginning of transition MtF. Personally, I dress goth a lot but it works out because I work in a dark coffee shop, make industrial techno and kind of have a scary face to begin with lol
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.