[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Trans men, how do people see and treat you during/after transition?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (207KB, 700x940px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207KB, 700x940px
>>
>>7624972
>5'11
>size 10 mens shoes
>alright facial hair
>gf of 2 months
>stealth to everyone but my family and old friends

i'm seen as a man and never ma'amed by anyone. will be getting srs within the next six months if everything goes as planned.
>>
>>7625035
Meta or phallo?
Also curious how guy friends treat you.. Mine frequently refer to me as a "lesbian" which really bothers me. Like if a trans girl's friends called her a gay man, there'd be an outright war.
If girls find out you're trans, how do they react?
>>
>>7625061
phallo.
since i'm stealth my guy friends see me as one of them, in fact during the ugly part of my transition i found many men were more tolerant than women.
as far as girls finding out, when i came out to my friends and started they were mostly supportive, mostly because i was repulsive-looking and disgusting as a woman to start with.
>>
>>7625061
and as far as my gf knowing, i haven't told her yet as she seems mostly uninterested in sex at this point, and really i'm more ace.
>>
>>7625035
Good genes. I'm average height for a female but I'd be a disgusting midget if I transitioned. I look like a little fag without hormones so eh.

I do have a female cousin who's fucking 6'2, straight as fuck, who costantly complains about not being able to find a bf. At least she's ugly as sin and fat.
>>
>>7625111
I'm young so hopefully things will change when I start t. I just can't stand the way older adults see me as a "deviant" girl who cut her hair because it's a trend, and how my guy friends all basically want to fuck me.
Honestly even kinda repulses me that my own gf likes me because she sees me as a girl. (Sorry, just kinda had to let that out)
>>
Dream
>>
>>7625142
>I'm young
underage get out reeee
that aside, go to reddit and go to the subreddit /r/steroidsourcetalk, congratulations on starting t
you can hide it from the people it needs to be hidden from, the length of time depends on your specific genetics and age (obviously easy to get out when you have to if you're late teens than early), but even after your voice has unambiguously deepened it's easy enough to train it into a feminine range
you will thank me later

anyway, i have a fairly similar experience to the other anon, i was a pretty useless girl (acted almost exactly like the worst agp transbian stereotype, even) and now am roughly accepted as a still weird and autistic but much more normal guy
>>
>>7626515
18, not underage but still in high school and living with my parents. Thinking about going on SARMs because at least they're legal, but just wanted a thread to complain on tbqh.
>>
I'm basically stealth so I'm treated just like any other guy. Before I was stealth some people still saw me as a female even though I passed. One of my coworkers once referred to me and a girl who worked there as "the females". He was saying something good about us, that we were the hardest workers or something, but it felt like an insult.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.