[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people think there are more genders? Why? Why /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Why do people think there are more genders?

Why?

Why /lgbt/?
>>
>>7624082
Why do you care?
His does it affect you in any way?
>>
All nonbinary people have some kind of external mental illness like bipolar or bpd. Have you ever been around one of those? They're delusional.
>>
>>7624105
I'm asking a question why are you upset?
>>
>>7624105
Found the pansexual agender demiretard
>>
>>7624124
I live in Chile so I'm not around those people
>>
>>7624130
This question has been asked a million times before and we all know the answer. Why don't you go ask your fellow plebbitors what they think?
>>
>>7624082
All of them are either faking it and trying to be special snowflakes, or maybe their neurological gender isn't identifiable as male or female and so they use whatever they see on tumblr. (Some intersex people are like that.)

It's not hard to tell who's lying and who isn't. People who make a big deal about their gender are usually trenders, people who you can actually have a non-gender-related conversation with usually aren't.

I don't think there are like a billion genders, just 2, maybe 3. I'm on the fence about it, but ultimately it's not worth arguing with everybody who says they're [insert gender here.] As long as they don't ask me to call them 'xir' I'm okay with it.
>>
No such thing
even transgenders who are the ones that break norms the most revolves around male and female
being androgynous is not a gender
all of these things are just "sub divisions" of being human,be it male of female,no need to label yourself further
>>
>>7624082
Basically its special snowflakes making a farce out of a genuine medical condition because they are bored and want attention. Only legit ones in my mind are cis male/female, trans girl/guy, and maybe non binary. Not sure how I feel about non-binary TBQH. Im not sure what science has to say about them so im undecided.

Everything else is cancer.

Very few people are willing to call them on their shit because liberalism is all about 'inclusion' supposedly. What they don't realize is that this 40 genders bullshit hurts our fight for acceptance in normie society. Or TBQH they probably don't care. They probably just want to fit in with their liberal friends and putting this poster up on a wall and throwing a dart randomly is an easy way to do it.

Laymen see all this and just assume its all attention seeking special snowflake bullshit (which is partially true, but not for everyone), leaving trutrans people high and dry because they get lumped in with all of the retarded demigender horseshit.

Thats how you create a trans hating republican/alt righter folks. Easy as pie.

They need to be cut off like a diseased rotting limb.
>>
>>7625009
forgot to add this. I do not hate on trutrans people, but I do understand how some haters become haters.
>>
>>7625029
Because haters choose to be a disease?
>>
>>7624082
Because people want to sound special
See:
>>7624105
It affects society because it's feeding our generation with lies and """special""" features that are nothing special and just to laugh about. Degenerate.
>>
That's what happens when you try to draw logical conclusions from incorrect premise (that is gender being social construct).
>>
>>7624395
any English word starting with an "x" in it should be shot in the streets.

and, knowing quite a few authentically broken people - I think most something-between people are ok with just saying 'other' and leaving a scientific name for a later debate.
>>
last I heard gender identity was linked to an area of the brain that differs in size/shape between men and women. the study showed that this area of mtf brains displayed a similar or same size as cis women, and differed from cis men samples

presumably this spot on someone's brain could fall between the average sizes of cis men and cis women resulting in a weirdo. in which case, they are as nature made them. or some of them are. but that is extrapolation
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.