[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do hons wear tranny necklaces?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3153.jpg (181KB, 750x883px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3153.jpg
181KB, 750x883px
Why do hons wear tranny necklaces?
>>
They want to embody the sexy shemale sluts they want to become one day.
>>
>>7621621
Because they will never pass anyway, so why not?
>>
>be a handsome man with long hair
>get a tran pendant
>"I now am an androgynous goddess"
>>
>>7621658
>handsome

No
>>
>>7621662
>be a stoner looking dude with long hair
>>
>>7621621
Why do hons wear their hair like that?
>>
>>7621670
to show off their fabulous widow's peak and megamind forehead of course
>>
My girlfriend explained this. She got a big tranny tattoo early on in transition and now regrets it. She felt if she couldn't pass, might as well flaunt it and pretend to be proud of it. People who do that are usually really upset about their passability (well, lackthereof).
>>
why are hons still alive?
>>
>>7621621
>have crappy hairline
>sweep hair back to expose it

why.jpg
>>
>>7621680
>>7621713
Hons don't want to pass, they want to poison the trans movement by showing off their male features while assuming a supposedly female identity.
>>
>>7621621
>want to be a woman
>wear a symbol that shows he's not a woman
>>
>>7621720
I have to assume this is true, there's no other reason someone would post a pic where they KNOW they don't pass, and look like a creepy rapist.
>>
>>7621667
>be a creepy-looking stoner dude with long hair
>>
>>7621695
That makes sense, and that is interesting to hear and compare to my own feelings.

Would you mind telling me whether she passes better now?
>>
>>7621621
Why is it that you got mad and bullied the Femboys for saying they're not trannies?

Maybe you're more like your subject in op than you think.
>>
>>7621720
>>7621730

This community is so messed up. You guys need to support, not eat each other.
>>
>>7622058
>>7622058

>t. tumblrina, first day on /lgbt/
>>
>>7622058
Nah. I like watching the trans community fall apart from infighting and internal bickering over trivial matters like vanity. It just exposes how ridiculous the whole transgender concept is. Watching trans girls fight and tear at each other's throats is more entertaining for me than watching a cockfight or commercialized wrestling. I'd say the sooner the T implodes, the better it is for the LGB.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1136x640px
>>7622091
Which incidentally, you spammed threads on that time and time and time again and recived numerous bans for them, the last being yesterday.

You outed yourself for evading a justified ban didn't you?

You know evading means permenantly losing you acess to this site?

So why shouldn't people report and kick you out for defying a ban?
>>
>>7622142
I'm not Caraposter you idiot! And look what you made me do. You forced me to accidentally say her name. Didn't you know she's gonna be summoned here every time somebody says her name?
>>
>>7622091
This is only true because lack of proper treatment turns some of us (most of us) into monsters, masculinity is fucking gross and T is fucking poison. The sooner we educate parents on the dangers of not putting their kids on hormones ASAP, the sooner we start fighting for important things (like getting FFS and VFS covered by insurance, pioneering new surgeries, etc), the sooner we can wipe out... I-I mean, solve the hon problem once and for all.
>>
File: 1280_andreja_pejic_marieclaire.jpg (537KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1280_andreja_pejic_marieclaire.jpg
537KB, 1280x720px
>>7622003
Because they are trannies. They take hormones and get FFS like trannies. They dress like trannies. Their own messiah Andreja is a tranny.

Femboys = Trannies with internalized transphobia. They want all the benefits of looking and acting like girls but won't admit to themselves that they have a mental disorder.
>>
>>7621854
Yes, she passes very well now. People are very surprised if they find out she's trans.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.