[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Full-on-homosexuals, have you ever had sex with the opposite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_mg8hg9wQps1rf2vo5o1_500.png (373KB, 499x521px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mg8hg9wQps1rf2vo5o1_500.png
373KB, 499x521px
Full-on-homosexuals, have you ever had sex with the opposite gender?
Why? Were you repulsed or just uninterested? How did this affect how you perceive your own sexuality?
>>
File: tumblr_o8obtlyPmy1uxkrn3o1_1280.jpg (94KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o8obtlyPmy1uxkrn3o1_1280.jpg
94KB, 736x736px
>>7619708
yes, i fingered a girl and she sucked my dick.
didn't fuck her because she was a virgin and wanted to wait until marriage.
wasn't bad but kind of boring.
i remember her lips were rubbery when i kissed her and wet with lip gloss which i didn't like but when she sucked my dick it felt great.
she had a nice pussy and my dick was always hard with her but i didn't really want to eat her out and she never asked so...
first time i had sex with a dude it was so much better i never went back to girls.
i just like narrow hips and tight butts.
women are so soft and i really prefer muscles and hairy chests and legs.
i think women are pretty and i have had crushes on them before but they are also moody and unpredictable and can be mad at your and sulk for no reason so i never really liked not knowing if she was going to be happy or sad when i saw her and there was nothing i could do about it.
i don't have that kind of drama with guys, mostly we are just chill and laidback and always horny so that is great.
>>
>>7619708
I had difficulty cumming, in fact I couldn't come the first time. It took me an hour to come the second time.

I've had okay experiences with that girl again.

But bottoming is way better for me. I often cum from being fucked.

I tried sex with another girl, but I had difficulty even staying hard the first time. The second time I just thought about big hard cocks and came right away.
>>
Yes. I had sex with a girl once when I was 13 years old. It was nice.
>>
>>7619708
not sure if transbians count, but I had sex with a guy like twice. he was nice, but sexually aggressive and my general lack of interest in sex made things a bit awkward before and throughout
>>
>>7619708
i'm a lesbian that had sex with a gay guy i was close friends with when i was in middle school

it only took like 5 minutes and was fine i guess
it was more like mutual masturbation
>>
I'm a lesbian and I lost my virginity to a guy when I was 13. It wasn't too bad but a few months later I realized I liked girls and never looked back. There are still guys I'd fuck but only 10/10 celebrities.
>>
Hummm not gonna go into full on detail. I just remember my first encounter with a female. I was in middle school (7th grade) and this one girl took an pin -- lifted her skirt and stuck it in her vagina and asked me to smell it. It stunk so damn bad -- like cod liver oil. I vomited 5 seconds later. Women are fuckin gross .
>>
>>7622028
>There are still guys I'd fuck but only 10/10 celebrities.
So much for being a lesbian.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.