[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who fucking knows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 15

File: maxresdefault.jpg (91KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91KB, 960x720px
I am an early transitioner who passes well. Yeah, good, great.

Doesn't fucking matter, I feel awful every time I see myself reflected or in pictures, and I obsessively measure my body and "check" myself in the mirror up to a hundred times a day. I started getting paranoid about my HRT regimen and the way my body was developing, especially my hips, so I came on here to ask for advice. I stupidly went on passgen and got told I don't pass (which isn't true IRL but I could see what they were talking about). That, on top of everything else I was feeling, convinced me 100% that my transition was botched, and I attempted to kill myself a couple times.

One of those attempts caused me to be hospitalized, and I had so many positive experiences in there (which makes sense, since I was technically outside and interacting with people for once) that I started to feel much better about myself, and I stopped going on 4chan for like a month. It was the best month of my life, since I genuinely believed I was hot shit. For some reason, other people seemed to pick up on that and treat me like I was hot shit. I was alive for pretty much the first time in a year.

Now I'm right back to staying inside all day and posting here 24/7, checking myself in the mirror and deciding that I don't "deserve" to go to the women's march. I've been totally "red pilled" on the fact that "trannies" are socialized as men, that they don't belong in women's spaces and shouldn't speak for women, great. I've also learned that no self-respecting cis lesbian would ever love me, that must be why my last three relationships fell apart, because I'm a disgusting man and they had too much self-respect. These are things I'm literally starting to believe.

This site is evil. I'm now considering suicide again because I have no idea how to afford the FFS that I "need". Please someone just kill me now, or destroy my computer.
>>
File: 2f0.jpg (219KB, 560x577px) Image search: [Google]
2f0.jpg
219KB, 560x577px
>>7618198
You probably just didn't transition early enough.
>>
>>7618198
Maybe you suffer from body obsession. It's very common, probably 99% of trans people suffer this and it has been linked to autism. It is one of the reasons why 'trans' people are clinically mentally ill. You should seek counselling.
>>
>>7618501
Does any MtF do though? Female puberty begins at what, 10? As MtF you'll likely not get on E before 16.
>>
>>7618501
Well Cara this is kinda true, in the sense that I wouldn't have these problems if I had started only two years earlier. It's just dumb that those two years are going to shave off 60+ years of my life, just because capitalism is also dumb and insurance doesn't cover FFS.

But like, I still transitioned earlier than the vast majority. And they're content to go outside even though they DON'T pass, and they don't even have as strong suicidal ideation as I do. So what gives?
>>
File: brows.jpg (7KB, 229x220px) Image search: [Google]
brows.jpg
7KB, 229x220px
>Skull Size Autist: The Story Untold
Thanks for sharing your autobiography with us, Skully.
>>
File: faker.jpg (100KB, 877x1024px) Image search: [Google]
faker.jpg
100KB, 877x1024px
>>7618571
Dysphoria doesn't end if you're legitimately trans. If you're able to assimilate into society in any capacity or alleviate dysphoria through passing/SRS/FFS then you're not legitimate in your transition. So at least take pride in that.
>>
>>7618198
Just stop coming here. JFC you you're whiny and insecure AF. No wonder your relationships fail.
>>
File: guesswhosback.png (111KB, 1358x520px) Image search: [Google]
guesswhosback.png
111KB, 1358x520px
>>7618585
It's obvious who I actually am, Cara knows, although I don't think she realizes what my face looks like yet.

Idk if Craniumgirl is actually Angie, but if she is, then her face is more fucked than mine even after FFS. It's sad.
>>
>>7618198
Look you know the site is trash. (Which we all do really, but like a bad car crash you just can't look away.) This happens to be one of the most active young trans communities online. We all know this. That is why we keep coming back.

It is also flooded with trolls. We know that too.

Go on a online dating site and set status to looking for friends and target for queer women. You will be shocked at how many friends you meet. You shouldn't need a hospital to feel better about yourself. Go join clubs etc. If you do nothing but focus on transition it WILL kill you.

There is so much more to live for! Get on out. Post in passing threads for fun if you want, Make comments here that won't really effect most people's lives if you want.

Here is a random picture of me on the trans day of remembrance. I was one month into hrt back then and not presenting female. (I'm 16 months in now and passing great)

Why that picture? Well I met so many strong trans people that day who warned me about online communities like this. The festering negativity. The overwhelming fixation on our own flaws. These people talked about friends they had lost to suicide and other hate crimes. However, they said that just as much damage can come from within and from communities like this.

We are the arbiters of our own experience. We need to expose ourselves to positive people and experiences.

Seek people like that out. You ARE worth it.
>>
>>7618198
Holy shit
Get off this stupid website you idiot, you're getting memed into body dysmorphia. You said it yourself, you don't actually look male. This is a spook you're allowing to possess you.

Move on from it, you're better than this
>>
>>7618641
> (I'm 16 months in now and passing great)
Can you post your current picture to give me some hope?
>>
>>7618641
nice mustache bro
that said, you're right
>>
File: TdayofAwareness.jpg (183KB, 450x800px) Image search: [Google]
TdayofAwareness.jpg
183KB, 450x800px
>>7618641
Here is a resized version of that other picture.

>>7618649
I will in a sec.

>>7618654
Lawl I think that is actually just the shadow. I have done laser and so much electrolysis. So much pain and money that it feels like I am throwing down a well haha. But progress is happening
>>
File: side-and-face-16-and-13m.jpg (564KB, 1245x800px) Image search: [Google]
side-and-face-16-and-13m.jpg
564KB, 1245x800px
>>7618649
Here is a face shot on the left, and a body shot on the right. 15 and 13 months in respectively. I should take a new one actually. I have lost even more weight and started progesterone recently and it does wonders.

Anyways. To keep things on topic. Find different ways to love yourself, and sometimes adding something to the HRT mix can help too.

We all get dysphoric and stuff all the time. My girlfriend plays a huge role in keeping me on track. She is always telling me I am cute or grabbing my butt and stuff. Finding good friends or a good partner can do a LOT to help you.
>>
File: 59086.png (812KB, 1224x1312px) Image search: [Google]
59086.png
812KB, 1224x1312px
>>7618634
And what do you look like exactly?
>>
File: sideprofile-16month.jpg (498KB, 715x900px) Image search: [Google]
sideprofile-16month.jpg
498KB, 715x900px
>>7618710
There. Up to date. Odd angle with the mirror but meh. You get the idea.
>>
>>7618710

Can you post a neutral posture front-on picture that shows both your upper and lower body?
>>
>>7618746
Lawl I think there is more than enough pictures of me in this thread for now. I don't even know what a neutral posture is.
>>
>>7618797

>Lawl I think there is more than enough pictures of me in this thread for now.

All of which are posed at flattering angles.

>I don't even know what a neutral posture is.

That's feet together, hands at the sides, and head positioned looking forward.
>>
>be at work one day
>see average white family walk in (thats a rare sight here)
>guy looks like an average computer consultant, husband tier
>girl looks like an average fashionable mother, stylish tier
>guy pushing the pram
>mother holding the baby

I wish I was born a girl. She had a cute leather skirt on
>>
File: Winona2.jpg (42KB, 500x630px) Image search: [Google]
Winona2.jpg
42KB, 500x630px
>>7618648
I guess... You're right, it's just hard, I get addicted to things easily and most of them are unhealthy.

>>7618710
>My girlfriend plays a huge role in keeping me on track. She is always telling me I am cute or grabbing my butt and stuff. Finding good friends or a good partner can do a LOT to help you.

Goddammit, that sounds so comfy. It does kinda feel like I've only gotten so bad because I'm left alone. But I've given up on subjecting cis women to my bullshit, so idk what to really do. Are you sure it's a good idea to join a dating site?

>>7618721
Judging from this

>because capitalism is also dumb

you should be able to figure it out if you're really on here at all times.
>>
>>7618710
You pass fine in these two pictures. Personally the way I see my own face and the faces of others is permanently fucked due to all the 'skull autism' associated with transitioning. It's hard for me to look at someone now without putting their face under a microscope the way I have with mine and noticing things like brow ridges and nose size. I think probably most trannies develop BDD to various degrees but unless you're a hon it's mostly in you head (at least with regard to your face). As far as FFS I'm not sure it will do anything for you. It's good at mitigating worst case scenarios but otherwise you'll probably end up looking weird due to the general shittyness of plastic surgery.
Keep in mind this site is the harshest judge out there and on top of that you'll have bullshitters saying fucking Andreja doesn't pass to be edgy.
>>
File: balding limpwristed cuckold.png (1MB, 848x1386px) Image search: [Google]
balding limpwristed cuckold.png
1MB, 848x1386px
>>7618824
I know who you are, where you are etc., I was just wondering what your face looked like.
>>
>>7618809
>All of which are posed at flattering angles.

Ok, something you all need to learn about cis girls. From the time they are young they are taught by their mothers (and experiment/learn on their own by taking a billion selfies) how to pose themselves to look best in pictures.

Saying you only take flattering poses of yourself is just like saying "wow, you are just like a cis girl."

There are lots of sites and articles that show the difference between a posed picture and a shitty posed one. DESU most of the bad pictures in passing threads are because those girls don't have the slightest clue how to hold themselves etc.

So no I will not take a frumpy picture for you just so you can go "Ah HA! Your look less good in a poorly posed photo!" My girlfriend used to be an semi-pro(contract) model, and she does try and teach me some things about how to hold yourself etc. (In exchange I am teaching her how to use a DLSR/photography so it works out)

>>7618824
I have a lot of straight trans friends who have a REALLY rough go with the dating scene. They also have a harder time with themselves without the support of a good partner.

Honestly OKcupid is a site for example that queer women use to make friends all the time. My girlfriend turned me on to the idea. After she moved she needed to make friends in the area so she used it and now has a network of people in just a year. Most of which she met over OKcupid. (I was sketchy about it at first because that is also how I met her hahah But trust in relationships is important! :3 )

You have nothing to lose by trying it. You don't even have to say your trans unless you want to.

Clubs and one time events are really good ways to make friends. Like that women's march would have been amazing for exactly that reason! Just get out there!
>>
>>7618870
That sounds nice and all, but the point of pre vs post transition photos shouldn't be attracting men, but showing actual physical changes and how well you can actually pass irl. You know, when you don't always have luxury of being seen at your best angle.

Otherwise, you're just being dishonest.
>>
>>7618641

To be honest senpai, your message would be better if you didn't pass.
>>
File: image.jpg (258KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
258KB, 1280x960px
skull size anon. Red pill me
>>
>>7618837
lol to be clear I am not the Op, and those are pictures of me, not OP haha.

I do the facial microscope thing too. I was always way too analytical about things, but transition sort of opened a pandora's box of things to look for. I think I see trans people everywhere but I think most of the time they are just cis women with masc features.

>>7618912
I said nothing about attracting men hahah. Implying women want to "look good to attract men" is sexist and one dimensional. "Looking good" and the need to look good is a product of sexism. However, like it or not these are the rules women play by. They need to look good at the office, everywhere to secure advancement etc. They need to not only be good at their job but exceptionally good in order to get noticed.

How do people notice things most commonly? With our eyes. So posture, everything is really important.

Can take a photo where it doesn't look like I pass? Sure. We all can. I think my bare feet are a good way to clock me, because they look very masculine. That being said lots of women have weird feet too so w.e

>Otherwise, you're just being dishonest.
The image we present to the world is us. Saying that image is dishonest is like saying transwomen are inherently dishonest because we "Decieve" the world into thinking we are women when we are really men.

You are missing the point in all this that the ends, and what is important here. How we feel in the end of the day. The world at large doesn't give a fuck if we are happy or sad. So why not do the things that make us as happy as possible?
>>
File: winona-ryder-heathers.jpg (194KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
winona-ryder-heathers.jpg
194KB, 1280x854px
>>7618837
>As far as FFS I'm not sure it will do anything for you. It's good at mitigating worst case scenarios but otherwise you'll probably end up looking weird due to the general shittyness of plastic surgery.

OP here, not the girl you were responding to, but if that's what you really think then now I have no idea what to do. I'm starting to be afraid that FFS surgeons might actually reject me, since I heard that happened to someone who tried to go to Facial Team. Fuck.

>on top of that you'll have bullshitters saying fucking Andreja doesn't pass to be edgy.

It's not edgy, it's true she doesn't pass as AFAB, oh my god. See this is the problem, I'm terrified now that nobody is ever going to understand why I feel the way I do, my cis partners already get kinda sketched out whenever I mention FFS. But the fact is, you can look very attractive while still looking AMAB, like Andreja does. I need to look AFAB or else my brain is gonna keep freaking out.

>>7618840
I have posted my face on here before, I was trying to give you context clues, but honestly you creep me out so whatever.

>>7618920
Skull-chan isn't actually here lol, it's just me and Cara and some nice people trying to give advice.
>>
>>7618870

Yeah, but nobody cares about what you look like under perfect conditions, because those are almost never attained IRL.
>>
>>7618939
Okay, let me rephrase - the point of such photo shouldn't be to improve your social standing and boost your ego, which is what you're describing and doing, but to provide factual information about your transition.
And again, looking good on a photo with an exceptionally good angle doesn't mean you look anywhere as good in real life.
>>
File: bored-pose.jpg (418KB, 789x817px) Image search: [Google]
bored-pose.jpg
418KB, 789x817px
>>7619049
>>7619038
IRL there will be far worse conditions, and also far better ones. IRL is the only way to truly judge passing. Video comes much closer to that as well. Anyway I got my girlfriend to take a picture of me in a "bland, zombie pose" while wearing one of my old men's watches, and even gave you a bathroom mirror special. (Something makes me look short here too, I am 5'11 in reality, and the side profile picture gives you a better idea about legs length, just had a cold for a week, bleh bleh.)

There are lots of things transition (read: HRT ) will not really change but again, choosing what to focus on is important. Worrying about skull size, or hand size, or foot size, isn't really going to help anyone. They are not going to be changing so we make the best of them.

It is like being in the ocean. There is always a bigger fish. I know a cis girl with size 13 womens feet. I am sure there are cis women with bigger, heads, hands, feet, you pick your least favorite feature.

Live it up with the hand you were dealt.
>>
>>7619199
You honestly don't look great, but you're not that far into transition and there are ways to fix your flaws. Btw what age did you start, I don't think I caught that?
>>
File: Christmas2016Port (1 of 5).jpg (555KB, 700x980px) Image search: [Google]
Christmas2016Port (1 of 5).jpg
555KB, 700x980px
>>7619491
Again. Those pictures are not designed to "look great" (if anything the opposite)

I started pretty late. I was 25 when I finally started HRT. Since I have posted so much here may as well go full on.

This is me next to my girlfriend in similar full body style pose. Would have been 15 months in or so.

Also even if you compare
>>7619199
with
>>7618665

My jawline is drastically more round and less angular.

I still want to get a nose job someday (we both do actually) but I don't think I will ever get full FFS or anything.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 15

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.