[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there so many far-right/alt-right/anti-LGBT advocate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 4534534534.png (2MB, 966x1160px)
4534534534.png
2MB, 966x1160px
Why are there so many far-right/alt-right/anti-LGBT advocate transwomen?
>>
>>7615382

Because they wanna fit in with the dominant bully kids.
>>
>>7615382
We cause we want a strong bf and they can only be found at the right side. Lefties are all weak bi fags.
>>
Trans people recognize how degenerate gayness is, to a trans person the ideal situation is for medical technology to improve enough that true 100% functional sex change is real then everyone who feels attracted to the same sex or gender confused can swap sex and still be a proper reproductive member of society, gayness and degenerate LGB stuff can cease to exist in favor of wholesome husband+wife+children family units. It'd be like the olden days except this time gayness wouldn't even lurk in the shadows waiting to threaten the social order, because it would just be treated, in this way trans people are more conservative than a lot of conservatives, we're taking the long view to save society from deviants and someday the right will thank us.
>>
They are trolls. They're not trans they pretend to be.
Another rare minority think getting muslims banned will be a solution to make them safer.
I know the real danger is this government.
>>
>>7615507
Hi, I'm a tranny and I'm pretty into what you might call far right politics. Really though it's more radical centrism, but that's neither here nor there.

Right now people get rocks chucked at them for not wearing the state approved hat

If a woman doesn't wear a table cloth over herself she can get acid to the face

Letting two pee pees or vagoos get near each other can get you corrective raped or beheaded

Western society is a fucking oasis, it has to be protected and preserved. We have many, many issues to work on but to me it seems absurd to not acknowledge how beneficial our culture is. Greatest American horror I can think of right now is the practice of rape cages for disobedience. Crazy shit, but not only is it not necessary for our country it's holding us back and weakening us. Eventually it'll be dismantled out of pragmatism if nothing else.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.