[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bi top here. Is it possible to be both bi and a bottom?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: flag.jpg (26KB, 465x465px) Image search: [Google]
flag.jpg
26KB, 465x465px
Bi top here. Is it possible to be both bi and a bottom?
>>
I'm bi and a bottom. I've only ever dated men but now I have massive oneitis for a girl and don't know what to do.
>>
>>7615277
yes, specially if you are a masochistic fuck like me.
>>
I'm Bi and bottom, pretty much only do it with dudes too

My first time I topped but I find it such an unpleasant feeling lol, it's so tight it hurts

Bottoming is way more enjoyable
>>
>>7615277
I'm bi and vers.
>>
File: veinte.jpg (68KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
veinte.jpg
68KB, 640x628px
>>7615277
I'm gay and all the dudes I've done who were bi wanted me to fuck them.
I've come to think of "bi" as being shorthand for "closeted bottom"
>>
You can be straight and a bottom, so I dunno why you can't be bi and a bottom.
>>
>>7615277
Considering that bottom and top are temporary sexual positions and not genders, yes you can be a bi bottom.
>>
>>7615866
I think there are two reasons most bi guys are bottoms. If a bi guy wants to fuck someone he can fuck either a man or a woman, but if he wants to get fucked he can only get fucked by a man. So if they want to fuck and get fucked in equal measue it's most efficient to bottom almost every time.
Second, topping a guy is nowhere near as pleasurable compared to actually having sex with a vagina
>>
>>7615897
>You can be straight and a bottom
What

>>7615983
>Second, topping a guy is nowhere near as pleasurable compared to actually having sex with a vagina
As I bi top I'd disagree.
>>
I don't want to have my cock sucked by a guy or a fuck a guy's ass, but I want to suck a cock and get my ass fucked. Only attracted to other bi guys though, or at least a gay guy that doesn't have any of those stereotypical qualities.

Who fits this description and where can I find you?
>>
>>7616474
Try the trash bin sweetie.
>>
>>7615983
> if he wants to get fucked he can only get fucked by a man

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=pegging
>>
>>7616927
Okay sure if he wants to get fucked he has to go with a guy or <1% of women
Thanks for the correction buddy
>>
>>7616120
To each thier own but I think the majority of bi guys prefer fucking girls to guys
Just anecdotal evidence but still
>>
No its haram
>>
>>7617070
There is no but still. If it really is 'to each their own', then that's the end of statement. You can't follow that up with generalizations because that contradicts the 'to each their own' bit. You either believe that there is an actual consensus in taste, or you believe that taste is subjective.

A more appropriate statement would be, to each their own, it's what I prefer.
>>
>>7615897

Sssshh, there's a lot of silly people who think you have to be top or bottom all the time. They don't know you can switch. It's almost as complicated to them as hearing that you can enjoy men AND women.
>>
>>7616927
I have to say that getting pegged by a woman is nothing like getting fucked by a guy.

t. guy who has had both
>>
>>7616120
>you can be straight and a bottom
>what
we tend to call them women, OP
>>
>>7617246
much like how blowjobs from men and women are different
sure, some retarded gays might try to say otherwise so they can blow more "straights"
but the experience is pretty different
>>
>>7615277
Yes. Stop being stupid.
>>
>>7615277
yes, but no matter whether you're a top or a bottom youre still biscum
>>
>>7615277
Bi's are usually always bottoms.
I love fucking bi guys cause I like the thought of them being uncomfortable around their gf's after when they have sex thinking of all the dick they've had in their ass
>>
>>7618089
Bis don't fuck gay guys.
>>
>>7617246
Can you tell more about that difference? Was it about the dick (a real one is obviously better than a dildo, I have to agree) or the style of fucking in general?
>>
>>7620739
Lolwat I've been with tons of bi guys.
>>
>>7618089
im a bi top... fuck whatever type
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.