[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Convince me to not move to Canada /lgbt/ Tell me all the dirt

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

File: Foresight.gif (2MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Foresight.gif
2MB, 300x225px
Convince me to not move to Canada /lgbt/

Tell me all the dirt and everything that sucks about Canada and help me clear this grass-is-greener mentality.

Then tell me what country would be better.
>>
>>7613782
Canada pays for free vaginas for degenerates.
>>
>>7613782
Damn, Rita was prabobly my first crush as a kid.
>>
>>7613811
That isn't helping.
>>
File: Cmb7NvSWYAA63A3.jpg large.jpg (70KB, 468x559px) Image search: [Google]
Cmb7NvSWYAA63A3.jpg large.jpg
70KB, 468x559px
>>7613827
>that voice

I'm sorry anon I can't even, can you imagine that voice having an orgasm lmao

Seriously you made me choke that's fucking funny to imagine.

I think Jessie was mine.
>>
>>7613782
What are you? Trans/gay/les?
Canada is pretty similar to California essentially.
I live in alberta now but I've lived in BC, Saskatchewan, and Ontario and it really is just like cali in cities and like a weird liberal twist on red states in our rural areas of alberta/Saskatchewan where I'm living now. Everyone is pretty passive aggressive even if they hate your guts
>>
>>7613782
there's no reason not to move to canada
except if you like being surrounded by obese retard rednecks
plus we're not ruled by an old constipated orangutan

t. canadian
>>
File: 1416453981643.jpg (66KB, 614x411px) Image search: [Google]
1416453981643.jpg
66KB, 614x411px
>>7613782
SOORRY BUT FRIG OFF EH WE'RE JUST ABOOT FULL
>>
>>7613782
>not sticking around for the ride

We have to make the most of this. You're not allowed to quit just because the going got tough.
>>
>>7613850
Trans

That's fine, I'd rather put up with lame attitudes than have to worry about getting shot just trying to go to the store. People are getting kinda nuts around here.

It might be dumb paranoia but it's hard not to wonder if one of these open-carrying dudes is going to freak out and put a bullet between my eyes at work.
>>
>>7613876
I don't even want the going at all anon. I just want to move somewhere quiet where I can be left alone.
>>
>>7613889

Do you watch the fucking news? It’s the Lefties who are actually the violent ones. The horrible violence of conservatism is a meme through and through, however much /pol/ likes to talk smack about how one day it’ll be true.
>>
>>7613904
Well just move anywhere in canada
As long you don't do anything retarded you'll be fine here
>>
File: 1464643101445.jpg (377KB, 1900x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1464643101445.jpg
377KB, 1900x1000px
>>7613889
>mfw Americans think Canada has no guns
>>
>>7613889
Our gun laws are roughly the same as the US. You can even own many guns that are illegal in the US here like anti-tank rifles. We don't have gun control, we have gun registration and education requirements

If you are trans it most likely will be better though just due to cultural differences.
Even gun culture here is different. Don't be surprised if liberal people own guns here.
>>
>>7613913
I never said anything about sides anon. I don't pretend to know someone's political stance for sure because they wear camo and carry a pistol to a store. I don't think things are going to get much better around here and I'm kind of weary of people on all sides, hence why I'd like to move away.

>>7613920
Of course you do, but there's less retards in camo and budweiser shirts to give me deathglares while I wonder if they're going to blow my brains out.

>>7613914
If I'm reading this stuff right there's some steep immigration/citizenship requirements.

I'm mostly just entertaining the thought you know? I don't have the money to move and probably won't anytime soon, but it'd be nice to find out it's worth trying.
>>
>>7613920
Canada has guns but the "gun culture" is very different, ie much less insane.
>>
>>7613920
We have stabbing instead.
>>
>>7613956
would you have enough money to study somewhere there? if that's the case, you could probably move in more easily
>>
>>7614000
Not really, and 5 or so years of customer service experience probably won't cut it either. Even if a couple of those are lower management.

It's encouraging to hear people think highly of it in regards to the things I actually care about, though. Most of the Canadians I've met that were visiting here were very polite or nice with me. Very different from most people I deal with.
>>
>>7614030
With NAFTA you can pretty freely immigrate/emigrate between Canada and the US but you need an in-demand skill. Journeyman tades tickets or high demand bachelors degrees and higher are easiest.
If your skill is high demand the immigration process is quite quick.
>>
>>7613782
>>7613889
Oh, a tranny? I won't miss you for moving to Canada.

Especially when you say retarded shit like
>worry about getting shot just trying to go to the store
>these open-carrying dudes is going to freak out

You do know that it was libtards shooting in Seattle, right? :^) Lefties own guns too.
>>
New Zealand >>>>>>> All other Anglo countries
>>
>>7613956
>I never said anything about sides anon. I don't pretend to know someone's political stance for sure because they wear camo and carry a pistol to a store. I don't think things are going to get much better around here and I'm kind of weary of people on all sides, hence why I'd like to move away.

Oh alright, fair enough.

I hear Trudeau is letting in a shit-tonne of Muslims though. But honestly, why not move to Canada? The culture is largely similar to our own and it won’t be hard to move back if you’re an American citizen. This isn’t a huge fucking leap like moving to Malaysia or something.
>>
>>7614111
Why?

>>7614115
Yeah, I know. It makes me frown a bit that Eligibility tests based on what I have now turn me down considering that.
>>
File: 177659331.jpg (128KB, 832x206px) Image search: [Google]
177659331.jpg
128KB, 832x206px
There are places in BC where it never snows in winter, while the rest of canada is white.

There is a dispensary on every corner there.

It is a rain forest bordered by pacific ocean, surround by a mountainscape that looms over the city. You can go Sailing all year.
>>
>>7613782
Canada is infested with SJW's, our PM is a pussy-whipped mangina who passes laws that openly discriminate against anyone who isn't female, colored, or regressive.
He wants to import all the migrants that the EU doesn't want, plus those who the EU wanted to send to the states, so look forwards to getting thrown off of rooftops in the near future.
Finally, our universal healthcare is being overrun right now, and is likely to be in even worse shape when the migrants come, so you will effectively have no access to healthcare should you need it.
AND, on top of all this, the government is passing all sorts of censorship laws, ones that can land you with a fine, or jailtime, for making anyone who isn't a white male feel "unsafe", unless it's a muslim doing it.

Seriously, stay away from here.
>>
>>7613782
If you do, avoid Ontario unless you enjoy overpaying for basic necessities and having a lizard lesbian in charge.

Also be prepared to overpay for cellphone service, TV and internet everywhere in the country.
>>
>>7617958
Yeah everything is a monopoly here.
We have like 9000 cellphone companies but they're all owned by the same people... It's just designed to trick people into thinking there's competition but in reality there isn't which is why every cell company charges the exact same price for everything and just pretends like they're competing against eachother.
>>
>>7613782
Not all of Canada is Toronto or Vancouver, cities I should add you likely couldn't afford to live in.

Unless you live in one of the major cities there is next to no one around, most of Canada is very sparsely populated or completely uninhabited. The population of all of Canada is smaller than the state of California, and most of the tiny towns are extremely unwelcoming to minorities of any kind.

Add to this most of the country has brutal winters no one from outside of a country with subarctic temperatures could enjoy.
>>
>>7617855
Leave Toronto or Montreal if you want to be free from that.
>>
>>7613782
Canadian healthcare is infamously incompetent.

Canada hates body autonomy and any sort of liberty over your body like informed consent.

Canada wants to shut down self medding and keep Femboys from existing
>>
>>7613827
Lol I never considered this but I think me too. Always had a thing for older dominant females... I'd love for her to be mean to me.
>>
>>7613889
If you're trans Montreal is where it's at. Big trans community here, very liberal, cheap rent.
>>
>>7618340
but they speak french
>>
>>7618495
Can't have it all, anon.
>>
Thanks for all of the varied replies anon, this is what I'm looking for.

>>7618340
I always wanted an excuse to re-learn basic French, honestly.
>>
>>7613782

It's America, but gayer.

t. BC straight guy getting dangerously close to seeking out mtf's
>>
>>7613782
Can you speak French? - If no, can't get a federal job.

Do you own a business that can operate in Canada?

Do you have a company/ family member that will sponsor you?

Do you have $250K in your bank account so you don't immediately go on gov. assistance?

If no to any of these, pretend to be a migrant from a degenerate country.

Become a student or work in Japan. The population is more accepting of non cis life styles than other developed asian countries.
>>
>>7613913
won't someone think of the poor bank windows!
>>
>>7617999
>brutal winters no one from outside of a country with subarctic temperatures could enjoy
just wear a coat...
>>
>>7619948
Japan is definitely not easier to move to or more accepting than canada
>>
Please don't. We have enough liberals here already.
>>
>>7619932
I know of a few other mtf in BC who could help. ;)
>>
>>7613782
you think we want more useless freeloaders like you in our country? fuck off.
>>
>>7620030
I know you're just trolling but

>Abandoned home with nothing but a suitcase and a couple hundred dollars I saved
>Worked shit jobs for years before finally working my way up to an okay-ish paying one
>Paid all of my medical problems out of my own pocket, not even trans related, totaling around 10K at this point
>Pay for my HRT
>No gov't assistance
>rode a shitty scooter until I could get a car

Fuck off anon.
>>
>>7620039
im not trolling.
it doesnt matter, you aren't ever becoming a citizen unless ur some kind of nigger refugee anyways
>>
>>7620055
I genuinely hope one of these days you find it no longer worth your time to act like an ass.

I kinda already covered that eligibility tests denied me, it's just daydreaming and hearing more anyway because why not.
>>
File: mfw.gif (1MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
1MB, 500x281px
>>7620011

Please Theryn, I don't need anymore temptation!

10 years ago I'd laugh at a trans person
5 years ago I'd be indifferent
1 year ago I wouldn't use proper pronouns
2 weeks ago I wouldn't been attracted to them

Curse you all, you stupid sexy temptresses!
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.