[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

this is the proof for trannies MTFs

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: versace.jpg (121KB, 850x814px) Image search: [Google]
versace.jpg
121KB, 850x814px
this picture is the proof. Designer Gianni Versace is surrounded by several models. They all thave the same head size and same face size. Right? Can you see that? Versace and his models have the exact same skull size and same facial planes. Therefore, skull autist is full of shit. Bye
>>
>>7613382
>Versace and his models have the exact same skull size and same facial planes.
are you blind ?
>>
>>7613382
His face height is the same as the models, but damn his facial places are expanded. Idk why men have such wide faces.
>>
>>7613382

I hope you realize that all those models were probably picked out because they had the same face shape.
>>
>>7613382
That's a very bad example skull autist, because that's a 40-50ish year old man that is actually kind of close to the women's skull size. A 25 year old would be around the same size as the women.
>>
>>7614384
Oh, really? So a man's face keeps growing after he is 25? I didn't know that
>>
>>7614450
Yeah, you learn something new everyday
>>
>>7614450
You realize the human skull never stops growing, right?
>>
>>7614500
Ha ha you are so stupid, omg, if that was the case, 80 year old people would all be macrocephalic
>>
>>7614619
aren't they? or do their bodies just shrivel up? old people have fucking huge heads.
>>
File: exhibita.jpg (238KB, 972x648px) Image search: [Google]
exhibita.jpg
238KB, 972x648px
>>7619751
>>
File: 1484960216474.jpg (356KB, 1305x892px) Image search: [Google]
1484960216474.jpg
356KB, 1305x892px
Disregard the skull kid
>>
>>7614328

Men typically have larger, but slower brains than women. As a result, we'd need a wider head to store them in. Trans women -- at least those who are actually trans and experiencing dysphoria -- have a brain similar to women's brains in this matter, but I suppose still have a skull fit for a man's brain.
>>
>>7620253
>slower
Men are objectively smarter and quicker in the mind than women. I guess you trannies truly do have retarded women brains
>>
>>7614384
Also the women are a bit further back. If they were on the exact same plane their skulls would be a bit larger.

>>7619925
Hahahahahaha that's a good one. I'll give skull autist a bit of credit, since not every tranny realizes how massive some male skulls can be and how tiny some supposedly masc woman can look. Being a fucking autist he fails to realize huge women do exist as do androgynous men. Christ I work with a woman who is short, stocky and has a huge head. I've seen manlets with smaller heads and faces than hers. Unlike a huge headed stocky manlet, she has a pear shape. Thats another thing skull autist misses, proportions, a large skull on a woman can be balanced out by huge hips.
>>
>>7620452
Actually wrong..
>being this bad of a troll
>>
>>7614500
You are an idiot. I just had a lecture on craniofacial development. Development ENDS after puberty. The rest of remodelling is miniscule after this point. Just bone continues to remodel but at like 1% the amount it does during puberty.

A 40 year olds skull mass will not be different than a 25 year olds in relative terms
>>
>>7620607
You are wrong and you are just insecure that skull autist rattled your hopes of having a successful transition.

Versace's head is clearly bigger and wider, regardless of the slight planar difference.

You are a fucking idiot if you think pumping your lips with silicone will balance out your man face LOL. I hope you go through it moron.
>>
>taking selfies with cis gf lying on her bed yesterday
>see this thread today and suddenly wander how my skull size compares to my gfs
>check the selfies
>both our skulls are the same size
>tfw I have cis head size
Well that's one long standing insecurity out the window.
>>
>>7629359
Lol no I'm a non transitioning AGP, way too big/masc/old for that. But I still enjoy seeing what the other trannies are up to and giving my 2 cents.
>>
>>7620253
Back to the 18th century with you
>>
>>7629408
ya im sure the pic was accurate and im sure you able to look at it objectively, hon ;). But whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>7640157
We were lying flat on a bed anon, it was a pretty unbiased picture. Even my gf agreed, tho she didn't see why it was such a big deal or why I was happy about it because she doesn't believe in head-size sex-dimorphism.
>>
>>7629359

Pumping lips with anything doesn't look good for anyone, anon.
>>
>>7623279
>wrong
men are so much slower than women, women are having to drag men along in society right?

OH WAIT

men built and discovered almost everything
guess we forgot that one for a moment
>>
>>7641210
>she doesn't believe in head-size sex-dimorphism.

who the fuck does this cunt think she is? She doesn't believe in head as a sex dimorphic treait? What the fuck is she? Is she a forensic anthropologist? has she studied human anatomy? Fuck off
>>
>>7620452
Correction
Men's brains lead to more variance. This the higher number of male geniuses and the higher number of male low IQ special ed people. That's not to say women can't be exceedingly smart or stupid, just that the variety is more pronounced in men.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.