[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need help with gay friend.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (145KB, 750x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 750x768px
Hello lgbt, I am not new to 4chan but new here I have been having some issues with a friend lately. I have know him for some time and he had recently realized that he was gay. He was in a very religious family and so any sexuality was repressed and he is figuring it out now. I am fine with him being gay I have a few lgbtq identifying friends but he is very strongly going after me. I have tried to put him down lightly. For I am not gay but I don't want to hurt him. Also he has depression but that is another story of why I don't tell him to F off. What would you do in this situation. It has become creepy ho hard he is going after me and he also always wants me to drink abound him and it's just not comfortable. Any help is appreciated also this pic is from tonight going over the line agian in messages.
>>
>>7613372
Ps earlier messages was me trying to let him get the picture of me not really being intrested, but I don't feel I like I can give a string no without him freaking out
>>
>>7613372

You don't owe him anything, and frankly if he's just coming out he has to learn that just because he likes a guy doesn't mean they are obligated to have sex with him. This is one of the first lessons a young gay must learn. Props to him for admitting his feelings and props to you for caring as a friend and handling it maturely thus far, but it's just like any other crusher/crushee situation--it doesn't always work out. Ask him if there was a girl who felt strongly about him and he wasn't into her because he's gay how would he feel? Then make the parallel that that's your situation. Hopefully he gets the point.
>>
>>7613372
I'd his advances make you uncomfortable tell him in no uncertain terms "I want to be your friend, but your advances make me uncomfortable. Please stop."

If he is a good friend he will respect your boundaries.

If he doesn't stop it may be time to cut ties.
>>
>>7613423
>>7616434

these are both good advice for OP.
If you don't establish boundaries with him it is likely to get worse. His advances may become more overt, and his heartbreak will be.greater in the end.
It is also more likely the longer you take the more.likelt you will end up. Not being friends.

If tou value his friendship You need to make your boundaries clear to your friend
>>
>tfw I used to be the autistic New Gay

Yeah man, just be firm like one of the other anons suggested. You're not curious though? It's cool if you're not, I'm just a fag so I'd be like "yeah I'll kiss ya"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.