[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: images (2).jpg (11KB, 223x226px) Image search: [Google]
images (2).jpg
11KB, 223x226px
(°•°)
>>
>>7613333
you're right, and everyone here agrees with you
you are also retarded
>>
File: 0JdngAD.jpg (8KB, 139x128px) Image search: [Google]
0JdngAD.jpg
8KB, 139x128px
>>7613333
digits wasted on ifunny watermark
>>
>>OP
>image for ants
>poorly photoshopped
>ifunny watermark
You don't deserve those digits.
>>
>Gender is a social construct
>I was born a male but I know that deep down I'm a female

How can you tell since it's a social construct? It always bothered me.

On the other hand, I'd advocate for a 3rd gender on all forms. Some "other" category under which all gender identities could fall. Even though I think anything other than Boy/Girl/Agender is utter bullshit.

Regarding trans people, I'd put them in the gender they want to be recognized in. Whether they went full transition or not. Let's assume their gender is the one they want.
>>
>>7618286
Gender is a social construct but sex ain't buddy.
>>
>>7618286
>>7618316 yeah, this. it's actually been proven that when you're born, your brain is a blank slate, but your genitals ain't. this is actually a rather recent discovery, so i don't blame the fuckwads running around shooting out transphobia all over the place. in fact, their own brain was likely conditioned to think this way by some authority figure as they were growing older. we're advancing as a society though, they can't stay stuck in the 20th century forever. cowabunga, dude.
>>
>>7618383
Your brain might be blank slate for mere moments but the very second that your body starts producing sex-specific hormones (not just when puberty kicks in.), your brain will change accordingly.

The '''''feeling''''' that your brain and body don't match is cause by an error in that system, like people who get more acne or similar things.
We should work on finding the easiest way to correct that, not encourage it.
>>
>>7618613
>The '''''feeling''''' that your brain and body don't match is cause by an error in that system

[citation needed]
>>
>>7618613
>We should work on finding the easiest way to correct that, not encourage it.
Unfortunately, the easiest way to correct that is still much harder than altering the body to match the brain. It would honestly probably be easier to create an entirely new body from scratch and transfer your brain to it, than to find some way to fix that brain without messing up anything else.
>>
>>7618781
That, sadly, is our current situation.

A problem are those people who protest against finding a proper way to deal with this stuff.
>SO INTOLERANT
>WE DON'T NEED A ''''''CURE''''''
>KIDS SHOULD GO THROUGH ALL THE STUFF WE WENT THROUGH AND NOT HAVE AN EASIER LIFE
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.