[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who made the Hon album?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0104.png (2MB, 1242x2208px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0104.png
2MB, 1242x2208px
Who made this lol: http://m.imgur.com/a/0VDGq
>>
>transition timeline for not even a month on hrt

No one is dumb enough to think that's enough time for changes, right?
>>
File: 45h3bjm.jpg (33KB, 710x710px) Image search: [Google]
45h3bjm.jpg
33KB, 710x710px
>>
Men look like abominations holy shit. What is even wrong with them, they look deformed?
>giant mouths
>gigantic barrel bodies
>butt chins
>gross beer guts
>giant, oddly foreheads
>no cheeks
>no definition between face and neck
>non-existant legs
Testosterone should be illegal.

t. early transitioner who only really interacts with women
>>
and 95% of them are "transbians" looking for natal females to slobber over lol
>>
>>7612349
they're all horrific, but i don't think they're all hons
some are so early in transition you can't make a call and might turn out alright, and some are just disgustingly ugly women (or would look like disgustingly ugly women if they fixed their makeup, even early-transitioning trans women are well behind their peers in learning makeup so it's no surprise later ones are)
>>
>>7612669
I actually interact with cis men for whatever reason, and even most of them don't look this bad.
>>
Seeing these pictures I have to think there truly are different types of mtfs. I've heard the excuse, that the hon's pain is so great that they're forced to transition. But I don't buy it. That doesn't explain what drives them to post these selfies online. It's one thing to transition when faced between life and death, but it's another to delude yourself into thinking posting your monstrous face will garner you positive feedback. They should focus on developing a female's sense of beauty instead of internalizing their masculine sense. I can't imagine ugly cis girls being proud to post their selfies like that, prove me wrong
>>
>>7613044
this desu
I have to debate for a day about even sending a picture to family and friends because I'm so afraid that I'll look bad. And this as someone who is legitimately cute looking (at least I think so when I'm not full BDD mode). To be a man with a 42" rib cage and post pics in a cocktail dress to the entire internet has to be something much different.
>>
>>7613044
You're right, there do seem to be two distinct types of trans women, but I'm not sure if it's caused by differing neurology, or differing psychology caused by sociological factors.

It can be existentially terrifying to consider "it could have been any of us", but the fact is, it really couldn't. Someone like me could have never become a hon, because first off, the dysphoria was so great and my sense of gender was so strong that I did everything I could to research solutions, and then got on hormones as quickly as possible. And more importantly, my sense of self-loathing is still so bad that I don't usually post pics even though I'm conventionally attractive, because I feel like I don't look "afab" enough.

So yeah, something must be wired differently in their heads somehow.
>>
>>7613044
there are two different types of trans women, but the overwhelming majority of 4chan trannies are the same type as the hons (yes, the board that rails against agp is near-universally agp)
i think the difference is the culture of which community you find and also the individual's self-esteem
also, a lot of ugly cis women think they're beautiful and post selfies of their monstrous faces
>>
>>7613150
Bullshit, hons are fundamentally different from cute/neotenous train wrecks.

Look at who commits crimes, snacks photos of women in restrooms, wrecks families and beats wives. It's only hons, there's never been a cute "AGP" Who acts like a criminal man, it's always hons. Hons are the only real AGP, and it shows given just how repulsive they are on both the inside and outside.

And Blanchard says you have to look like a hon to be AGP typology.
>overwhelming majority of 4chan trannies are the same type as the hons

You sound like some pissed off hon/pervert, guess why it's only monster hons, not /lgbt/ that comity crimes?

The hons can't be any type but monster when they aren't human.
>>
>>7613689
>And Blanchard says you have to look like a hon to be AGP typology
the fact /tttt/ has never read blanchard is even clearer when they try talk about what he thinks
>You sound like some pissed off hon/pervert
i'm a hsts ftm, so kind of the diametric opposite
>guess why it's only monster hons, not /lgbt/ that comity crimes?
because nobody on this board leaves the house?
also, members of susan's place don't commit a lot of crimes either
the freaky criminal type of tranny, if anything, has a lot in common with the few tumblr trans women (who also trend strongly agp)
>>
>>7613689
So are you saying there's a third, "in-between" type, you're talking about the shy anxious autistic ones right? Or what? What do you mean "neotenous train wrecks"?
>>
>>7613702
>the few tumblr trans women

Kek. It's really obvious that socialization basically wrecks trans women and men when you see that the Reddit trans community is dominated by MTFs and the Tumblr trans community is dominated by FTMs and AFAB trenders. There's basically no escape unless you started before you were 10.
>>
>>7613702
Says they're old, married, wreck families beat others, are essentially Neanderthals.

And the news is full of them committing horrible crimes. Essentially, they're a shadow archetype of every negative aspect of grown men concentrated into monsters in tutus.

You might embrace some ridiculous caricature of men and make being male all about that, maybe that's why you like them.
>>7613705
The people here are cute, humble, hyper concious of their flaws and try to improve and never burden others. Even if they are broken, they're a completely different bread of beast from your monsters.
>>
>>7613689
the current young hons prefer to rape each other, so who knows what they'll be up to a decade from now
>>
>>7613750
Weren't you complaining about how you can't pass despite a decade? Idk, everyone else looks normal by comparison.
>>
>>7613723
Nooooo my magic hormones will compensate for all the the brain development before plasticity declines. >:(
>>
>>7613786
Really, just blocking Reddit and 4chan and forcing yourself to use Tumblr (or the reverse if you're FtM), would probably actually work. That's what plasticity is actually about, not having your brain magically change so that you're more predisposed to certain things, but actually DOING those things until they're natural.

If you're a transbian, you could probably also do this with your sexuality, condition yourself to crave men until you're basically straight.
>>
>>7613812
>ftm
>spend a lot of time on both reddit and 4chan, both trans and non-trans communities
>used to use a lot of tumblr but was stealth almost the whole time and accepted as a cis guy, including by other trans guys
>acted like a stereotypical transbian pre-transition and would be accused of lying about my gender even on female-dominated sites (though moreso on male-dominated ones)
being trutrans is great
>>
>>7613812
I really doubt going to Tumblr is going to female socialize you better. You need to get out and actually spend time around people of your preferred gender. A bunch of dumb internet crap does not teach you all of the small mannerisms and quirks that are typical of a man/woman.
>>
>>7613860
Don't be telling me this, I'm probably one of the few trans women on here who actually does go outside and do normie shit, I'm just saying that Tumblr is for AFABs and Reddit is for AMABs as a general rule, so it's better to train yourself to use sites and apps like Tumblr, Instagram, Snapchat, etc before you get sucked into Reddit or 4chan culture.

Of course, the latter two of those AFAB sites can be highly dysphoria-inducing for trutrans who don't like their faces, so Tumblr is more safe for now.
>>
>>7613894
All of the chicks I know are about as deep as Normiebook and don't even have so much as a Twitter. Maybe it's because I don't hang around LGBT people that much or something.
>>
>>7612349
it's collaborative work.
we trick clueless newfags into believing that homosexuality=wanting to be a gril and then add their photos after a few months
>>
>>7612349
They're just ugly people. Why do you hate ugly people so much? They have just add much a right to exist as you do. They never chose to be born.
>>
>>7612349
wow... I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, thanks for the share lol. I have no idea why these hons do some crazy eyeshadow makeup...
>>
>>7612669
Part of it is age and obesity. But test is a helluva drug and a lot of androphiles love that masc high T look.
>>
>>7612669
this
looking at men makes me sick mirror included
>>
>>7612349
Omg, thanks for this OP. i was feeling pretty bad about my appearance, today, but after seeing all these hons AHAHAHHA IM GONNA BE CUTE AS FUCK WOO!
>>
>>7612349
>middle aged
>balding
>dadbod
>children from previous marriage
>transbian
>self-identify as feminist
>>
>>7613689
>And Blanchard says you have to look like a hon to be AGP typology.

Source? Genuinely curious.

How masculine do you have to be to count as AGP? If you're an early transitioner who doesn't pass super well because of genetics are you still AGP?
>>
File: hehe.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
hehe.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
>>7612569
>at last I can finally die a wuman
>>
>>7613689
>snacks photos
>>7613733
>completely different bread
Anon stop, your typos are making me hungry
>>
>>7614834
>Source?
there's no source because that anon made it up
blanchard notes that agps do not pass as well as hstses, in part due to age of transition and in lesser part due to less physical femininity after controlling for age
the man who would be queen, bailey's book that (amongst other things, mostly it talks about gay men) talks about the typology, says that hsts women usually pass pretty well and aspire to be attractive (with varying success) while agp women aspire first to simply pass (with equally varying success) before working on the hard parts
>>
>>7615147
He explicitly lines it up with his typology

Says it+age is the best predictor of AGP status

So it's impossible to be a hon and not AGP
>>
>>7613824
>>7613702
Cara was right about y'all. You've reduced being a guy to nothing more than acting some shallow steryotypes.
Then push that on everyone else, say they're a failure unless they act like your caricature of what a man's like.

It's probably people like you and your toxic ideas why Femboys end up transitioning.
>>
>>7615147
So I'm an early transitioner that doesn't pass, and my main concern is passing first before being attractive.

Am I AGP?
>>
File: giphy.gif (1MB, 250x416px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
1MB, 250x416px
>>7614453
I know this is 4chan and so I'm supposed to say kill yourself but fuckit I'm in a good mood today.

Here.
>>
>>7613812
i am ftm and i've been using just 4chan ever since i was a middle school kid, does this make me trutrans?
>>
>>7615374
chill, chill, we're joking. if you legitimately think people call themselves trutrans(tm) based on website preference then you're the mongoloid here
>>
>>7615888
No that's trutrans, Blanchard was a misogynistic hack.
>>
>>7616050
No I just think you've hikejacked being male and reduced it to being the worst steryotypes of what men are like. And by doing that you've taken away the ability nonconforming males had to live as they'd like and expand the definition of maleness
>>
>>7616121
And I mean to add on it, effeminate FtMs are fine and so are the ones that don't try and shove this down on everyone but you're always going on about how they're not real men and AAP, and I think you've now taken it a step further and said the same thing about Femboys and other femminine cis males.
>>
>>7613097
Umm, no. If you were born in the 1960s or 1970s or some shit, you'd be a monstrous fucking megahon right now. Guaranteed. There is nothing about your dysphoria or your personality that led to you transitioning sooner, you were just lucky enough to be born in, presumably, the 90s, and not an earlier decade. If you were a teenager in the 70s, "trans", "transition", "HRT", you would have no awareness of any of those terms, and there'd be no internet to search for it. You'd go through life as a depressed man who desperately wishes he were a woman. And then as if that torture wasn't enough, you'd watch the 90s born transition and become beautiful while you are hopelessly trapped in the body of a 6'4" man with a 42" barrel rib cage.
>>
>>7614625
It really does put things into perspective. Looking at that album made me realize how not bad I have it, and that the shit I get dysphoric about is a fucking joke compared to how bad it could be. What I don't get is how someone like me hates sharing pictures because of the smallest self-perceived flaws, while people like that openly post pictures of them looking like monsters on the internet. I could never.
>>
>>7614625
It just made me feel worse, if I transitioned socially I'd probably end up worse than most of the younger hons there.

Forever boymode still hurts though, even with HRT.
>>
>>7618181
I'd die before it ever got to that
>>
I feel so guilty for thinking how ugly some of these people are. I actually feel sick to my stomach looking at some of them. The others, I just feel intensely sad for.
>>
>>7618181
>>7618467
Yeah I'd just kill myself lol. I'm probably still going to die anyway tbqh, but under those conditions there would be no question.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.