[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even Theryn Meyer passes now

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: thern.jpg (72KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
thern.jpg
72KB, 600x600px
I thought she was fellow non-passer but she looks great and her voice is good now.

Justin is the only girl I have to relate to now.
>>
>>7611657
Is she bi? Or poly-degenerate?

In this vid from 5 months ago she has a girlfriend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bvdBha75PQY

And here she mentions her boyfriend:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_IFHD8cS2k
>>
>>7611657
She doesn't really pass that well honestly
>>
>>7611678

Bi, I think. I recall her talking about being surprised at being attracted to a woman.
>>
File: Theryn x Lauren.jpg (50KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
Theryn x Lauren.jpg
50KB, 600x424px
>>7611657
I was really on the fence about her, but I've really come to admire her. She seems like a sweetie. I'm sure that she would have a full on voice of an angel if not for her unfortunate burden of being an Afrikaner

I'm quite surprised by how close I am in proximity to the likes of Theryn and Lauren. i thought BC only produced total degenerates.
>>
>>7613253
Jesus christ, why doesn't she do something about that chin? She would genuinely be attractive.
>>
>>7613269

Maybe one day. That's a pretty big commitment.
>>
>>7613276
My face is way less fucked and I'm still getting FFS, the money is a way bigger issue than the commitment IMO
>>
>>7611686
stfu hon
>>
>>7613282
the money is a big issue, but chin/jaw surgey has an intense recovery process and the potential for fucked up complications
if you make your living off of talking, as youtubers do, getting a surgery that could potentially interfere with your speech if something goes wrong is a difficult proposition
>>
She's fucking hot and redpilled, i'd eat that ass without a second thought.
>>
I don't think there's anything wrong with her face not passing 100%. Lots of trannies can probably relate to her because of that.

She has a nice body and that's all that really matters.
>>
File: eh.jpg (10KB, 257x196px) Image search: [Google]
eh.jpg
10KB, 257x196px
Yeah he doesn't pass at all.

He just got better at makeup and only uses low resolution now to make it seem like he passes tbqh.
>>
File: 1463593084176.jpg (107KB, 680x622px) Image search: [Google]
1463593084176.jpg
107KB, 680x622px
>Dat video she did with Blaire White wearing that cute 50's green cardigan

hnnnng Oh Lord.
>>
>>7615221
Body pics??
>>
>>7615221
Her voice doesn't pass either, I would almost forgive her face if not for that.
>>
>>7613253
Neat another BC tranny. Why is the"trans community" here all non-passing MtFs, fat FtMs named Jake or Aiden, and NB gender queer girls? Mostly NB girls though.

Also who is Lauren? Another YouTube tranny?
>>
>>7616205
>Why is the"trans community" here all non-passing MtFs, fat FtMs named Jake or Aiden, and NB gender queer girls? Mostly NB girls though.

Um anon... I'm sorry to tell you this, but that's just the trans community.
>>
>>7616205
>Also who is Lauren? Another YouTube tranny?
Lauren Southern, does stuff with Rebel Media, had that video where she got her license changed to Male with a doctor's note to see how ridiculously easy it is to do in Canada. So technically an FTM idk, she probably got that changed back by now lol.

I guess if she's trans anything she'd be trans white. lmao

https://youtu.be/gGpZSefYvwM
>>
>>7616207
I figured it wasn't as bad elsewhere, that's what I've heard from people. That the Vancouver area is particularly bad for it. Well that sucks lmao

>>7616235
Her wikipedia page still says "he" on it lol
>>
>>7611657
I was watching a video with her in it from like two years ago when her face was still not padded out with female fat and her voice was kinda just like gay dude voice. She's come a long way but still feels like the same person.
Anyone know how tall she is?
>>7612791
I think you're right, I remember them talking about how dudes with massive cocks are always the ones that go for her. lmao
>>
>>7616205

Not a transgendered. Just someone with a growing appreciation for transgendered peoples who do away with the victim complex.
>>
>>7617857
"Doing away with the victim complex" doesn't mean going full alt-right lmao
>>
>>7617873
I wouldn't call her alt-right. Not compared to Blaire. Maybe diet Alt-right, lol.
>>
I like her
>>
>>7617873
>>7617904

Neither of them are alt-right, what the hell are you people talking about?

They're from the "anti-PC is super edgy" crowd, and that's it. Neither of them are ethnonationalists.
>>
File: Picture 2.jpg (183KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Picture 2.jpg
183KB, 1280x1024px
i still don't
>>
>>7621039
>picking your last name to piss of racial minorities
>not ethnonationalist
>>
>>7621056

You're cuter then you think. Kinda got bedhead going on, but keep at it. It's gotta be a long road.
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 1439x810px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 1439x810px
hmm
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.