[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think about his new daughter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 14

File: 1484962337783.png (469KB, 640x680px) Image search: [Google]
1484962337783.png
469KB, 640x680px
What do you guys think about his new daughter?
>>
>>7611377
Too much lipstick.
>>
>>7611393
this.
men are shit at picking out a flattering shade.
>>
>>7611377
Hon, it's unethical to transition socially if you're that much of a hon
>>
he looks like he wants to off himself
>>
>>7611393
I don't know anon. I think the red really brings out the yellow in his teeth.
>>
File: 2017-01-21 02.08.50.jpg (252KB, 872x812px) Image search: [Google]
2017-01-21 02.08.50.jpg
252KB, 872x812px
>>7611512
JUST
>>
Bill Murray is alive and has a hon daughter?
>>
>>7611377
i feel so bad for him.
>>
>>7611463
what do you mean? it perfectly accentuates the gorgeous beige tone radiating from his teeth and matches the bright red tone on his skin :3
>>
File: leaf.jpg (26KB, 267x400px) Image search: [Google]
leaf.jpg
26KB, 267x400px
>canadian
>>
Oh honey...
>>
>>7611377
Who's hon is it anyway?
>>
File: Luke.jpg (22KB, 252x371px) Image search: [Google]
Luke.jpg
22KB, 252x371px
Weird, she kinda passes better before she started trying. If someone posted pic related asking about their prospects, I'd assume they'd get there pretty well.

Maybe it's just a learning curve. Because holy hell, the hair in the OP is doing her zero favours.
>>
>>7611377
I feel like I need to throw up....

Also, the smile on """"HER"""" face SCREAMS psychopath.
>>
>>7611377

>This much mental illness being accepted as the norm

Sometimes, I wish we would get invaded by radical Muslims.
>>
I could be wrong, but I don't think she's on hormones yet.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2448x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2448x2448px
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I used to watch her videos.... ._.

She doesn't look good. There was a pic of them I found and they still look the same, just without the Moustache. Autism lmao
>>
>>7618812
>>7618855
>hersheys
>>
File: image.png (243KB, 500x574px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243KB, 500x574px
https://youtu.be/AaJtRdkDsJM

AHAHAHAHA

>>7618862
WTF IS A HERSHEY AHAHAHA

._.
>>
>>7618880
I'm guessing it's an evolution of the >she and >her meme
>>
>>7618890
._.
>>
>>7618880
Jesus why doesn't he get on hormones it's pretty easy in Canada
>>
>>7611377
he's a mentally ill degenerate that needs to be executed
>>
File: image.jpg (50KB, 630x359px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 630x359px
>>7618925
https://clyp.it/k345zjiq

Im so sorry Kinley...
>>
>>7618925
It's somewhat more difficult in Alberta (they require RLE for 2 years still lmao) but every other province I know of has an easy process for informed consent.
>>
>>7623322
Wat I'm in Alberta and it's all informed consent here same as everywhere else in Canada, it's a federal law I'm pretty sure.
If you've been told otherwise your doctor is lying to you, there is informed consent canada-wide. Doctors aren't obligated to follow it of course, but you just have to find a doctor that's willing to do it.
>>
>>7618974
hi oryx
>>
>>7611377
>>7618974

>ugly red lipstick
>zero effort in voice
>awful job at facial hair removal

Confirmed for AGP hon/falsetrans
>>
>>7623635

Meant to quote >>7618880
not >>7618974
>>
>>7611377
Aw I think this is sweet.
>>
>ugly red lipstick
>zero effort in voice
>awful job at facial hair removal

Confirmed for """trutrans""" hon/falsetrans
>>
File: 1458901614498.jpg (10KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1458901614498.jpg
10KB, 320x320px
>>7611377

>that head

Quick, someone call skull-chan an ambulance, dude's about to have an aneurysm.
>>
>>7623993
you called?

Ya they look like a typical jew male they will never pass. That lipstick is hilarious. The father must be ashamed. I would be.
>>
>>7624863
edit: Not jewish. Still though. That lipstick
>>
>>7611377
"daughter"

seriously, how can she be such a disgusting hon at her age AND her parent's money?
>>
>>7623635
>>zero effort in voice

Yeah I don't wanna be a cunt, but this always kinda pisses me off. I get that it's harder for some people, but you can at least try.
>>
>>7611377
He looks like he could be the 50 year old chain smoking waitress at my local dinner, who walks up in her off white dress with a dart hanging out of her mouth a coughs out a "what are ya havin kid" XD
>>
>>7611377
I've never seen her before this. I had hoped she'd be pretty, or at least not so..... hon-ish
But her dad is rich, maybe he can spring for some major FFS for her, or use whatever influence he has to get FFS part of American insurance.
>>
>>7612717
Underrated
>>
Good for her, you guys suck.
>>
i liked the black who's line guy more but whatever
>>
Who's lipliner is it anyway?
>>
>>7611377
Destined to be a hon, and therefore should refrain from transitioning.
>>
>>7634048
>Destined to be a hon.
But they had massive amounts of potential.

Just look at >>7612732.
What happens in Canada that turns an odds-on bet into such a travesty?
>>
File: public facebookkinely.jpg (98KB, 1000x711px) Image search: [Google]
public facebookkinely.jpg
98KB, 1000x711px
I literally made this thread last week. Basically I think they are nonbinary or something. Otherwise they think wearing lipstick makes them a woman or some shit.

They are also being hug boxed really hard by their friends. (which is not likely helping. etc) My biggest thing is I really don't wan them to become the next trans spokesperson. Like they have been out since last June but I don't think they are on HRT etc.

Also they talk about things being hard but their parents are fully supportive and they have more money than they know what to do with. They don't know shit about the trans experience so far.
>>
>>7634139
>luscious locks...love the red lips too!
>you're a babe
>Good looking like your mother
I can't even laugh. This just makes me angry.
Why would you willingly lie to a person when they need to hear the truth and set them on the road to eternal hondom?
It's like being at wedding, hearing the minister ask if anyone has any objections and thinking "Well I saw the bride suck off the entire New England Patriots last night but if I mention it now, the groom won't get to enjoy the lovely meal during the reception" instead of doing the right thing.
>>
>>7634208
Their facebook is still wideopen. You can find quite a few more comments like that. I am not sure if they are just sucking up celebrities or what but there is a lot of it.

like I said if they are non binary then it might make sense, otherwise it is nonsense. Dat facial hair too stronk.

Like how you could post like that if you really had dysphoria is beyond me.

I am glad their family supports them. Mine doesn't and it sucks a bunch :(
>>
>>7634318
>I am glad their family supports them. Mine doesn't and it sucks a bunch :(
Would you rather be a ultimate turbo-hon with supportive family or a passing transwoman (or someone who's actually transitioning at the very least) whose family doesn't support them?
Your family may not support you but at least you're not being coddled and set up for eternal hondom.
>>
>>7634208
>Why would you willingly lie to a person when they need to hear the truth and set them on the road to eternal hondom?

Eh, I give it a pass for now if she just came out. It takes time to learn how to not look like a retard. It's not quite lying, it's encouragement. Hopefully someone's showing her the ropes a little IRL.
If there's no improvements in like a year, then yeah it becomes just lying. But your girl friends telling you how gorgeous you are when it's obvious that you look like shit is just part of being a woman.
>>
>All 4 has every single episode of Whose Line is it Anyway (UK) available for free streaming.
>Geolocked.
Shit. I'm going to have to get a VPN and then download every episode so I have an archive.
>>
File: Ray_Blanchard.png (87KB, 180x180px) Image search: [Google]
Ray_Blanchard.png
87KB, 180x180px
>>7634071
pic related is canadian
draw your own conclusions
>>
>>7611377
what a cuck
>>
File: 1366924506535.gif (640KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1366924506535.gif
640KB, 200x150px
>>7611377
>>7618880
>>7634139
wew lad
>>
>>7611377
I'm too self centered to have an opinion about other peoples lives.
>>
>>7634139
Reminds me of Dr. frankenfurter. In a good way though
>>
>>7618880
WHY DO THEY NOT EVEN TRY

Fuck I'm afraid to use my voice even though I train it all the time. And they go to TV like that.
>>
Hon/10
>>
>>7618974
What the fuck was that?
>>
>>7634139
>nonbinary

That isn't a thing.
Unless you mean Intersex.
Otherwise fuck off back to tumblr.
>>
>>7618880
>Kimley

That's the most hon sounding name I've ever heard.
>>
>>7624977
It's genetics hon.
>>
>>7611377
Call me a bigot but I believe you have to earn your pronouns. You have to do more than just wearing a lipstick for me to call you a girl.
>>
>>7636855
this lmao
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 380x494px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 380x494px
>>7623322
Canadian healthcare is carnage

It manufactures hons

How long before they privatize that murderous Stalinist fossil?
>>
>>7611377
She looks like that one weird uncle that comes over every now and again around Christmas time to stay for a while until he "gets back on his feet" stays for a month and then leaves and takes your ds with him… cunt
>>
File: outfitkinley.jpg (58KB, 673x380px) Image search: [Google]
outfitkinley.jpg
58KB, 673x380px
>>7634363
I mean I don't think it is a one or the other type situation.

Wanting your parents to not try and verbally abuse you ever time you are around, and tell you how you are ruining THEIR lives with your transition (which is going well and I am passing) is just nuts. I had a session where my therapist sat with my mom and me. She said in her entire practice she had never seen anyone as transphobic as my mother.

I would still rather be passable if I had to choose. I feel bad for Kinely but also as I said don't want them thinking they know what it is like for most transpeople.

>>7636696
Between you and me on an anon image board, I have a hard time seeing nonbinary people as legitimate. However, I respect most of them as people enough to call them what they want. I think a lot of cis people feel the same way about binary transpeople ... So perhaps it is all lesser and greater extents of openmindness?

Also the stockings scream AGP or something. I am sure that if their family is supportive their mom or dad's stylist could have helped them out a bit more. . .
>>
>>7637477
It's not that hard.
The key step is self-medding, if you're not self-medding lmao enjoy your waitlist.

So start self-medding, go to your family doctor, print off the informed consent information or just show him/her the website on your phone, tell them you're self-medding and will continue to do so, ask for a liver and hormone test just cause, and ask for a prescription. Make sure you make it clear you have no intention to stop self-medding and that you are alright without the assistance of an endocrinologist you'd just prefer a legitimate prescription so it can be covered by insurance.
If you don't self-med then you're fucked. They will most likely make you do RLE in many provinces even before giving you hormones, they'll force you into copious amounts of therapy, sometimes not even covered by insurance, wait times for everything are huge, etc. etc. Just don't even bother if you're not self-medding unless you're really on the fence about it.
>>
Could do with some electro but otherwise she looks nice. Y'all need to stop bullying.
>>
>>7635470
don't insult tim curry like that
>>
>>7638237
Self medding is still not the way to go. In Nova Scotia there was about a 4-5 month wait with a private therpist to get the letter and then there is a standard process which takes a month after you get booked (which can take months) where you have to have three back to back appointments. Overall the delay from you deciding you are ready to start HRT, and starting HRT is about a year.

That is huge. But given how many people are taking HRT as a fad etc, I understand why there are checks and balances in place. That being said, I think they could do a lot to make that process more streamlined. However, the limiting factor is often how few professionals available there are.
>>
>>7638342
I think the point isn't about bullying them. It is about them not seeming to exhibit dysphoria to trans levels.

It also doesn't seem like they are even on HRT, and are `presenting` fulltime in a media centric way.
>>
>>7638444
You do realize the average age of the person who goes through therapy and the traditional route is over 35.

So it's not hard to say it's a system designed by and dominated by hons.

You want people to become monsters like you and give up body autonomy, how disgusting.

Would you approve if they did the same to get contraceptives and abortion?

I'm glad the personhood amendment group won, soon it will be like that.
>>
>>7638450
So, it's a case of someone trans being hated by cishet because the trans person isn't doing what the cishet have told them?
>>
>>7638237
So the Canadian medical system is arguably worse than having no insurance and makes you pay out of pocket for what's considered obsolete in the states
>>
>>7638342
>people need to stop bullying

Saying that she looks fine is causing her more harm than good.

When the Emperor is being bamboozled into thinking he has a marvelous wardrobe and walks around nude, the polite thing may be to tell him that he looks good.

The morally correct thing to do is tell the Emperor "you have no clothes".

>>7611377
That person...is a non-passing hon.
>>
>>7638538
The truth will set hons free.
>>
>>7638444
The idea is by self-medding you bypass the official process and go through your family doctor. Your family doctor can prescribe you hormones, they most likely will not if you're not already self-medding though since they'll want you to go to an endo. But if you're self-medding then they probably will since it's a form of harm reduction to get you off "black market" stuff.
Personally I'm just in it for femboy-mode so although my doctor offered to get me set up with the whole process I declined.
>>
>>7611377
>>7638237
>>7623322
And the wait lists and RLE and hons that have stolen too many lives and robbed our youth of so much unrealised potential. This Canadian carnage stops right here and stops right now.
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.