[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://www.complex.com/life/2017/01/white-house-website-trump-scrub

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: Capture.png (539KB, 711x715px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
539KB, 711x715px
Sharing this here so the board can talk about it.
>>
Shut up
>>
>>7610443
no u
>>
>>7610413
>FAKE NEWS
website resets every term
>>
>>7610612
i don't think they wanna hear that
>>
America, you bloody bungled it.
>>
>>7610413
>implying there's anything wrong with it

climate change is a lie or at the very least an exaggeration

illegal immigration is bad no matter where you look at it.

government provided healthcare is communist bullshit.
>>
>>7610766
>climate change is a lie or at the very least an exaggeration
Not really. Besides, even if it was, destroying the environment causes plenty of severe problems in the short term.

>illegal immigration is bad no matter where you look at it.
It's not necessarily the worst of our problems, and it even does have some positive sides.

>government provided healthcare is communist bullshit.
Elimination of publicly funded healthcare is equivalent to murdering people for money
>>
>>7611702
>Not really. Besides, even if it was, destroying the environment causes plenty of severe problems in the short term.
Climate change is actually normal and natural. However, human caused climate change is possible. The thing is that I want to hear more evidence about human climate change
>It's not necessarily the worst of our problems, and it even does have some positive sides.
It depends on the illegal immigrant. It's mostly the case on the fact because they came into the USA illegally. I don't think it's fair for immigrants that paid large amounts of money just to live in the USA where illegal immigrants are not punished.
>Elimination of publicly funded healthcare is equivalent to murdering people for money
Can you explain why is that the case? There should be always a form of public funding, but it should be small and limited. The only case I disagree is public education with the exception of college.
>>
>>7611765
>White House scrubbed
Scrubio?
>>
>>7610766
You don't know what the fuck communism is. No wonder your low IQ self thinks climate change is exaggerated.
>>
>Obama's "civil rights"
>minorities and women with the same degrees as men are more likely to land the job
>White men pay by far the most taxes and receive by far the least stimulus
>>
Nuclear power is cool
>>
Let me summarize this quickly

>immigration pros
We supposedly could mine out faster.

Cheaper labor = optimal net gdp

>immigration cons
There will ALWAYS be more poverty from this, as well as a pay gap increase and more crime; only because of increased supply of labor means more unemployment.

There is TECHNICALLY demand for labor that magically shows up with immigrants, but it has extremely large diminishing returns. For instance, we could mine out our oil faster with more immigrants, but the net money wouldn't be much better.

For instance: Oil. It will be worth much less in 35-50 years, so mining out is a cool idea. But we're already at fucking massive levels of overmining globally and it's worth nearly nothing: we'd not really make much net gdp from this for the unemployment/poverty that would result.
>>
File: 1424580183493s.jpg (4KB, 125x93px) Image search: [Google]
1424580183493s.jpg
4KB, 125x93px
>>7610413
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5p7mnl/important_the_trump_team_did_not_delete_the/

"
/r/redacted lying again. How the fuck could anyone on the trump team have deleted anything when every person in charge was on stage. The protocol is to delete everything from the websites and the twitter account and the transition team puts their own site in. No one on the trump team made a conscious decision to go in and delete those pages. They would've all been deleted by the Obama.staff on the way out. In 2024 the site will be purged yet again, same with the twitter handle, so be sure to save your favorite @POTUS tweets"
>>
File: b93.png (267KB, 800x820px) Image search: [Google]
b93.png
267KB, 800x820px
>>7610413
Nothing is going to happen, youre fearmongering and this is why i think youre worthless trash
>>
>>7610413
Oy vey! It's like anuddah shoah!
>>
File: 1416712436765.png (37KB, 212x200px) Image search: [Google]
1416712436765.png
37KB, 212x200px
>>7612531
Literally this. The White house is erasing pages on what Obama did during his presidency.

Basically, what this means is that they're erasing older pages so that the newer ones could document on what Trump did during his overall presidency.

They do this for every new president.
>>
>>7610413
sounds fake but ok
>>
>>7610413

I don't give a fuck, even if this wasn't obvious fear-mongering bait.
>>
Holy shit, I moved out of my apartment and the new people that moved in and swept the floors, cleaned the counters, and washed the windows! I'm so offended! What was wrong with how I lived there? Why do they disagree with my way of living so much!
>>
>>7610413
There's nothing to talk about it.

Obama's central issues were those things. Obama is no longer the president. The new president has put up his own central issues.
>>
>>7612528
That's not what happened. They changed the LGBT and climate change pages to a generic MAGA page with a picture of Trump and Pence. Then purged everything once they saw the backlash.

There's literal evidence of this, just read the damn articles instead of covering.
>>
>>7612507
This isn't true because immigrants don't take jobs that unemployed people would even take. How many unemployed people to you see going out there to get apple-picking jobs? Seriously, a lot of unemployed people are too prideful to do the sorts of work that are available.
>>
Oh good more liberal fearmongering. Just throw it on the pile with all the rest.
>>7610612
Thread should have ended here
>>
>>7612528
You mean 2020.
>>
File: AshenRider.jpg (370KB, 864x628px) Image search: [Google]
AshenRider.jpg
370KB, 864x628px
>>7610443
>>7610574
>>7610612

Forced to evade like cowards I see

>>7610766

Love how conservatives are forced to ignore science. Almost like they're delusional children...
>>
>>7614759
>implying there is solid evidence of anthropogenic climate change
>>
File: 1458458646532.jpg (95KB, 571x800px) Image search: [Google]
1458458646532.jpg
95KB, 571x800px
>>7614759
That website really does reset every time. It's a non-issue the media is hyping up. Meanwhile they avoided talking about Secretary Clinton's ollaborations with al-Qaeda in Libya and Syria like the story was the fucking plague. Thank God Trump won.
>>
File: C2r1hmrWEAAfsps.jpg large.jpg (107KB, 946x599px) Image search: [Google]
C2r1hmrWEAAfsps.jpg large.jpg
107KB, 946x599px
>>
>>7610413
Fucking finally.
Maybe you will stop flashing your bony ass on Chaturbate.
>>
File: 8years.jpg (50KB, 699x679px) Image search: [Google]
8years.jpg
50KB, 699x679px
>>7614727
>>
File: Nuclear_Winter_016548_.jpg (452KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear_Winter_016548_.jpg
452KB, 1600x1200px
>>7612500
Underrated comment.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.