[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do i get kisses as a shy and anxious tranny

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: 1483764453509.jpg (143KB, 1199x848px) Image search: [Google]
1483764453509.jpg
143KB, 1199x848px
how do i get kisses as a shy and anxious tranny
>>
>>7609668
post pics first kitten.
>>
>>7609668
you don't
>>
Be honest about being trans and then have to weed out creeps, which is what most women have to do.
>>
>>7609668
I mean a ton of guys are looking for that
>>
That's me
>>
File: IMG_0023.png (3MB, 1624x1640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0023.png
3MB, 1624x1640px
how do i get kisses as a shy and anxious chaser?
>>
>>7609784
This guy here asking the real questions
>>
>>7609784
What's that picture on the right
>>
>>7609784
get a guy drunk i guess. easiest way imho.
>>
>>7609766
i don't encounter them :(
>>
>>7609793
Marceline from Adventure Time, more proof that Nicole is low-key gay and Cara can't accept it
>>
>>7609802
I don't know those people
>>
>>7609798
I mean do you consider yourself passing?
>>
>>7609784
Cara making the best posts as always.

I want to know too.
>>
>>7609883
If you're shy and anxious as a chaser, you're probably either closeted AGP or autistic, neither of which are attractive qualities in a man. Or you could get into a situation where the trans girl picks up on your lack of virility and starts wanting to dress you up and put estrogen in your food.

Basically just man up.
>>
>>7609893
How do you stop being autistic if you're no longer shy or anxious?
>>
>>7609802
It's a masc woman so it's straight in the same way that liking femboys and transgirls is.
>>
>>7609912
I don't know, estrogen fixed my autism, that and finding a group of friends, going out drinking, etc

Oddly most of the "girls" in mtfg are still obviously autistic even though they're supposedly on HRT
>>
>>7609953
I've been on HRT for 3 years, and I still have symptoms of aspergers. My speech patterns are odd, I can sometimes go on really boring topics for a bit and take a bit longer than I should to change the subject, I have a really hard time changing subjects in general or constructing coherent conversation, impaired body language/reading, and people online often find me really abrasive.

I don't have a "friend group" I see regularly though, I just meet up with friends, and most of them are shy and not super expressive. I can also just sense that normal, expressive people are socially disquieted around me. It's really fucking frustrating.
>>
File: Whisper-of-the-Heart.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Whisper-of-the-Heart.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>7609995
Just keep at it. You already seem highly self-aware, so that's always a good sign that you can beat your Asperger's. I was diagnosed as a child, and now people are always surprised to find out, even my partners.

Notice when you're rambling or when other people aren't interested, keep up the natural flow of conversation, use eye contact, don't tell weird jokes that require "inside information" to understand, or jokes that might not go over well anyway (for some reason I see pre-transition girls do this a lot, probably because they're trying to be involved but don't really know how).

Also this is a bit shallow, but if you work on your voice and get it to a good place, then a couple things will happen. First, your own perception of yourself and how you're perceived will change somewhat, so that will affect your behavior right off the bat. Second, people will honestly be more forgiving of your quirks if you pass well. Thirdly, if you're always conscious of HOW you're speaking, you will be more conscious of WHAT you're saying. I don't understand why so many girls hyperfocus on appearance and then don't even work on their voices, when it's more important to how you're perceived by others.

Lastly, just keep yourself active. Go on walks, go to coffee shops, go to bookstores. Go out with your friends more, as long as they're not NEET tranners, because that will enable you. Basically don't stay a NEET like so many girls do, you need to put those days behind you, it's not healthy for guys or girls.

Just some of my tips, I know you can do it. Feel free to ask more questions.
>>
>>7609995
A lot of exposure, like at work, can really help. A retail job or some other job where you talk to people a lot. That's what helped me get over that kind of stuff. Took a couple of years and a lot of work expanding my comfort zones.
>>
>>7610098
>Notice when you're rambling or when other people aren't interested keep up the natural flow of conversation or jokes that might not go over well anyway (for some reason I see pre-transition girls do this a lot, probably because they're trying to be involved but don't really know how).
This is the hardest part. My dumb brain can't summon up a single thing to say the majority of the time. Trying to get involved is hard. I know you say ask questions but that's hard too, and it's hard to expand on the questions to create a coherent narrative.

My voice is pretty decent but I still have odd speech patterns. Actually my speech patterns might be odd due to how I learned my voice, too.

I also live in a trash ghetto so it's not very walkable. I have to take an hour trip to be in the city. Hard to do that. It might be better in summer, but then I have to figure out summer clothes..
>>
>>7610160
I used to be a cashier which actually makes me amazing at meaningless banter with strangers, but when it comes to peer socializing I'm pretty bad off. I can crack some funny jokes sometimes, that's about it.

Work has a big cafeteria at lunch but it's like high school, cliquey little groups. It's really annoying to try to be involved socially.
>>
>>7610169
>My voice is pretty decent but I still have odd speech patterns.

Is it really tho? I thought my voice was decent until I actually tried to audition for things, then I realized the truth and got that shit sorted (mostly). Now things are a lot different.
>>
>>7609893
>closeted AGP

definitely not

but i'm socially dysfunctional as fuck and i find relationships exhausting

i'm isfp, i'd rather spend my time playing my acoustic guitar to a girl than go out and party all night
>>
>>7610179
I try out new material and dumb jokes at work all the time. Turns out it works with peers as well. You have to put on a show, basically. Put away your self doubt, your anxiety, your worries, and let the performer in you out. It gets easier with practice. You control how others see you by showing them the side of yourself that you want them to see, then you can form meaningful bonds afterwards. You amuse them first, and then they'll want to get to know you.
>>
>>7610224
ehh nah I guess my voice is just shit

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0LzG7LEQxKc

I can't really get it any better than this, I've been trying for years
>>
>>7610256
Well it doesn't pass, you have trans voice still, but it's at least more feminine than most of the MtFs I hear on Discord. You should work on it so that you actually pass tho.
>>
>>7610275
I've been working on it for 2 years nigger, it's not going anywhere

I don't think it's possible to pass without a tenor range
>>
>>7610286
Idk, is that something that would be affected by age of transition, when did you start?
>>
>>7610301
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1TdEXP7VZrV
>>
>>7610369
Lol that's actually pretty funny. Sorry if what I said sounded dumb, I just actually don't know if age of transition affects voice at all.

I made a vocaroo too, it's actually pretty shit because I had to switch between all three in the span of 30 seconds, but you kinda get the idea. It's not impossible.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s08x8EeMWKWJ

I could make a better one where I don't sound like ass, and I actually explain what I do, if you want.
>>
>>7609784
You don't u r ugly
>>
>>7609668
Live in Minnesota and contact me.
>>
>>7610438
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1uldVQfEhRz
>>
>>7610543
It sounded like you actually came close here.
>>
>>7610623
Just no. My voice in the other clips is pretty much what I can do consistently. It will never get better or it would have in the past years.
>>
>>7609668
you date another transgirl tbqh

pls b my gf
>>
>>7609784
Be attractive.
>>
>>7610438
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0RHHOMI5wox
>>
>>7610780
i'd put my feminine benis in you.
>>
File: 1430988800788.jpg (39KB, 468x650px) Image search: [Google]
1430988800788.jpg
39KB, 468x650px
>>7610795
that doesnt make me feel better tho

unless you're late 20s, hot with a high power career then we'd be talking about some real ego stroking right there
>>
>>7610858
>ego
>stroking

D R O P P E D
>>
>>7610873
declaring youre desire to stick ur girldick in someone on a lgbt kygyry horse wrangling discussion board doesn't make me feel like im missing much desu
>>
>>7610916
sry, *you are desire
and *Kyrgyz
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.