[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HRT did not work for me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: 197472_993882579596_628232694_n.jpg (25KB, 341x341px) Image search: [Google]
197472_993882579596_628232694_n.jpg
25KB, 341x341px
I am furious when I read people online who started HRT at 50 and they say now they pass and feel like women. That is so stupid and fucked up. I started HRT at 15 and I have been on it for years. It has done nothing for my neck, deltoid, has given me a bloated face and cellulite in the lower part of the body. No matter how many times a week I work out, I have flabbiness, water retention, cottage cheese us. Fuck the stupid goddamned hormones. Hormones ruined the lower part of my body and did nothing for my neck and shoulders. Fuck the stupid hormones. I am sick and tired of all these stupid idiots saying that HRT is miracle
>>
>>7609592
>I have flabbiness, water retention, cottage cheese us
did you just find out what estrogen does after being on it for years?
>>
>>7609791
no, stupid, every time I go online to find info, the stupid ass trannies say shit like"

"welcome to being a woman, having cellulite and sagginess will make you pass", no you fucking hiv infested tranny, you are still a truck driver with cellulite
>>
>>7609592
HRT works for a lot of people. Your genes were probably just not good
>>
>>7609592
>I started HRT at 15

No skull-chan, no you did not.
>>
>taking HRT
>not having your manbrain transplanted in some kidnapped russian hooker
Enjoy staying a hon.
>>
>>7609896
please define "works for a lot of people". What kind of changes do you see? And please don't give me the "SHOFTER SHKIN" bullshit. Passing is more complex than having SHOFTER SHKIN
>>
>>7609592
>thanks for redpilling us
>0.0050 Reichsmarks have been deposited to your account
>>
>>7609592
Maybe you just eat unhealthy.
I've never had any of the problems you're describing
>>
>>7610099
jesus christ motherfucking virgin mary whore goddamned piece of shit. Eating unealthy can make you gain weight, but cellulite is caused by collagen deterioration and HRT causes collagen deterioration
>>
>>7610320
That kind of sounds like you possibly have estrogen dominance.
In cis females if they have E dominance they take things like lignans or isoflavones either via diet adjustment or supplements. I suppose for you though you could just reduce your dosage.

Personally I've found the opposite and estrogen has greatly helped my skin restore collagen just like research says it does in normal dosages. My facial wrinkles have been nearly eliminated since starting and my skins oiliness and it's dryness have just kind of normalized, looks way healthier.
>>
>>7610586
Also progesterone can get rid of many of the symptoms of estrogen dominance.
Like literally every symptom you described is like word for word from webmd's article for E dominance assuming you're not just plain old fat.
>>
>>7610605
being fat has nothing to do with cellulite. Someone who is fat might have zero cellulite and someone who is skinny might have a lot of cellulite
>>
OP the problem is your fat.

It's not the E it's the cheesebugers.
>>
>>7609592
Lies. People born male can't get cellulite. Our fat cells are interleaved unlike women's -- which are just stacked in layers. Stop being a phibbing phaggot.
>>
>>7611586
Even cis men who have to take estrogen for prostate cancer can get cellulite, you mook.
>>
>>7609592
>le whinging martyr award goes to...
>>
>>7611565
ha ha ha, I am vegeterian, and I am not fat, I have flabbiness. I do not eat hot dogs and I do not eat cheeseburgers. However you should learn how to differentiate "your" from "you're"
>>
>>7612193
Vegetarians can be fat. It's not what you eat, it's the quantity.
You might also just have no muscle so your fat has nothing to form around and look good, similar to skinnyfat guys
>>
>>7611586
So your saying no amount of hormones can make them women? BIGOT
>>
>>7611586
You're an idiot. I've been on hormones for 5 years and have cellulite coming in /wrists
>>
>>7612193
he's saying that your fat is the problem, not that "you're fat" is the problem. don't be a dick about grammar if you can't read properly.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.