[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will you help Republicans understand LGBTQ issues, /lgbt/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 19

File: C2lfzNoVQAIpJRp.jpg (13KB, 644x115px) Image search: [Google]
C2lfzNoVQAIpJRp.jpg
13KB, 644x115px
How will you help Republicans understand LGBTQ issues, /lgbt/?
>>
Caitlyn seems to have it covered.
>>
File: Queerpublicans.jpg (8KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
Queerpublicans.jpg
8KB, 254x199px
>>7606361

What makes you think that they're not already the preferred party for LGBTQ issues?
>>
>>7606361
by being a Republican
>>
>>7606361
By getting rid of the Q and by not taking in those useless savages in the east that's all
>>
>>7606409
>>7606419
I would love it if Democrats started to fuck over lgbt people to be honest
>>
>>7606484
They're already fucking over the LGBT by importing hordes of Muslims who wants to shoot up our gay clubs and throw us off of buildings.
>>
>>7606496
When can we expect them to make sodomy illegal again and ban gay marriage?
>>
>>7606361
>lower aids transmission rates for gays
>lower suicide rate
>lower lesbian and gay domestic abuse rates
>lower mental illness rates for LGBT
>lower health risks for LGBT

Do that and they will understand.
>>
>>7606484
see
>>7606496
Also, liberal straight women have been royally fucking over LGBT people for years
>>
>>7606507

They won't, they wouldn't want o lose our votes. Besides, it's not like any of those laws ever stopped us before.
>>
>>7606512
>liberal straight women have been royally fucking over LGBT people for years

How?
>>7606513
You already said the Democratic Party is no longer suitable for your interests why would they keep catering to you when you no longer vote for them?
>>
>>7606528
>How?
Please read up on LGBT history. You do realize that the biggest opponents to LGBT in a very recent past were Straight women? OH NO THE CHILDREN. OH NO MY MEN. They were hysterical cunts.

Hence why we literally started turning into women to shut those cunts up.

Ok, the last part is a little dramatic, but the rest of my statements are pretty much true. Straight women tried to shut down gay bars, they were historically against trannies. It's sad this isn't talked about more because they're now all of a sudden using us as weapons in their feminist war, but it's a harsh reality that we've had very few allies during our rights movement.

This is a very america-centric comment, but in other places of the world, I believe eastern europe, they also dealt with straight women shutting down movements. A huge part of 'women's rights' in that region of the world was built upon putting others (LGBT, Jews, Coloreds) down. Feminism has been pretty fucking racist and homophobic tbqh. Thank god it has been changing for the better though.
>>
>>7606528
>How?
Besides the past like >>7606550 said, right now straight women are the ones who will shame a gay man for voting for Trump because it doesn't fit into their view of how a gay should be. Same goes for any attribute a gay man might have that doesn't fit a straight woman's stereotype of gays. Are you masculine (and actually masculine not masc4masc masculine)? Are you conservative? Do you dislike Muslims? Have racial preferences when it comes to sex? Well then in a straight woman's view, you're not a "real" gay. A "real" gay shills for Hillary, votes Democrat, and buys into all the SJW causes.
>>
I kinda have no incentive to get married if republicans are already keeping my taxes low, besides the right to marry isn't going anywhere.

reasons I vote republican
>no muzzies
>keep gun under skirt

reasons to vote democrat
>'muh rhetoric'

semi related: anyone have that trans qt wearing the maga hat?
>>
>>7606550
>>7606577

>women are the most accepting demographic basically everywhere in the world
>lulz they're our biggest enemies!1!!1!!!

We can only hope women realize how much gays hate them and start genociding you.
>>
The first thing I noticed in that image, wasn't Caitlyn Jenner, or even the text, it was
>Christine W Chandler retweeted
What the hell is Chris Chan even up to these days?
>>
File: biden laugh head shake.gif (876KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
biden laugh head shake.gif
876KB, 500x281px
>>7606708
>women
>being confrontational in any way
>>
>>7606419
>that's how Mike pence got into office.
>>
>>7606733
Well, both >>7606550 and >>7606577 seem to think they were the ones leading the charge against you all these years, seems to me this only confirms fags are indeed weaklings. It probably wouldn't take much for straight women to convince everyone to send you to the camps if they want to.
>>
>>7606754
I don't think you understand. It's not like the straight women were leading us into camps, they were doing typical woman shit. In the past they would talk men into doing their dirty work, now they just use social media to silence gay voices they don't like
>>
>>7606510
Excuse me, but don't gay dudes have the lowest domestic abuse rates, or at least second best if you count straight women?
>>
>>7608872
They do
>>
File: 1484872975614.png (784KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1484872975614.png
784KB, 1366x768px
>>7606361
>>7606368
>>7606369
>>7606409
>>7606419
>>7606459
>>7606474
>>7606496
>>7606510

All the traitor vermin like her will die

https://www.queerty.com/white-houses-lgbt-rights-page-deleted-already-20170120?utm_source=notification&utm_medium=push&utm_campaign=onesignal
>>
>>7609519
It's gone down before, faggot
>>
>>7609519
This
It just means they're rewriting it. They're not deleting it forever and it's not like they're gonna post "being gay is now banned! GTFO faggots!!"
>>
>>7606409
Maybe watching the party overwhelmingly voting against removing opposition to gay marriage from the party platform?
>>
>>7609645
Yeah it means they couldn't even have the foresight or be proactive enough to make a banner or website placeholder. Instead they want to incense people.
>>
>>7609519
>deleting a webpage = signs of danger
fake news once again. many such cases. sad!
>>
>>7606361
>LGBT"Q" issues

you mean not having a bf?
>>
File: 1483028219519.png (100KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1483028219519.png
100KB, 500x281px
>>7609718
>>
>>7606361
i just cant find enough convincing traps/trannies to tap. its my only issue :/
>>
>>7609775
Yep your post is a completely worn-out shoe. Thanks for the obvious.
>>
>>7606708
lmao this

you have to be delusional to think in any way that straight women hate gays more than straight men or even lesbians
>>
>>7606513
>they wouldn't want to lose our votes.
>3%
Black/hispanic votes are far more valuable than some fags who mostly live in already majority democrat states.

They only support us because it's cool and modern and most importantly the republicans don't.
>>
>>7606708
>women
>accepting
nice meme
>>
>>7606708
>>women are the most accepting demographic

women are natural born cultural marxists and nation wreckers who should never have been given the vote.
>>
>>7609792
Your reading comprehending abilities are magnificent
>>
>>7609871
So are homosexuals, why don't you make Western civilization a favor and kill yourself?
>>
>>7606361
by shooting them to death if they try to fuck with my rights
>>
File: trump1.gif (3MB, 400x362px) Image search: [Google]
trump1.gif
3MB, 400x362px
>>7609974
Dont be so emotional, fem. There is no need for anyone to die. Simply put into law certain stipulations which state that only those who are likely to have the best interets of the nation in mind can vote (property owners, millitary, redpilled straight acting homosexual), and not those who will vote in their own self-interests (cripples, women, foreigners, fems, bottoms, gays and other lgbtqp, mental defectives etc).
>>
>>7609749
>drumpfbots can't even come up with an original reply
Your country is ashamed of you.
>>
>>7610181
What you're referring to as the "best interets [sic] of the nation" are actually just the best interests of straight, white, cisgender, socially-conservative, gender-conforming, allosexual, men. And even then, those interests are only really beneficial to the ruling elite; the common man, even if belonging to the same demographic, doesn't gain any real benefit from those policies. An improved life for the common man is always said to be on its way, once the nation is cleansed of degenerates, but it never actually gets there, the elite just keep finding more and more degenerates to purge, all while their wealth and power skyrockets and the common man must work harder and harder for smaller and smaller gains.

It's classic fascist rhetoric, you'd think that 75 years would be enough time for them to think of something new.
>>
>>7606507
I don't know if you realize this but sodomy IS illegal in around 20 states. Literally nobody cares enough to prosecute it though because at the end of the day its a lot of effort to enforce something retarded like that when actual crimes go on that require much less time to process. Seriously getting evidence of sodomy and testimony is grueling compared to just "hey we caught them in the act, here is the meth"
>>
>>7606361

Well, let's start by:

>not being worthless sluts
>not wildly spreading every STI known to man
>valuing monogamy
>not fucking up any children in our vicinity
>not attacking reasonable gender norms in the process of advocating for trans people
>not attacking religion
>purging the "76 genders" scum

...How's that?

>>7606484
>started to

What time machine have you arrived in, anon?

Democrats have been happily throwing queers under the bus for some time now.
>>
>>7609645
It's the internet, changes can be made to a webpage without taking anything down
>>
They already know they're wrong; you can't 'prove' anything to them. They don't want to accept LGBT.

Conservatives - the clue is in the name. These people don't want to move forward, they want to conserve the past. They have a fixed idea of how 'things should be' based on selective nostalgia and they don't want things to deviate from that. The best you can do is spark some kind of faux-compromise that results in everyone walking on eggshells and suppressing their 'gay behavior' lest we offend their fragile worldview with our mere existence just so they can be bigots for the next 20 years until they finally die off, everyone breathes a sigh of relief and things slowly go back to how they'd be without them.

Look at Trump, climate change denial etc. You can show these people the facts right in their face and literally corner them in a debate and they'll come out with some 'FAKE NEWS!!!11' bullshit or try and wriggle out of it with meaningless political rhetoric: ("We're tired of listening to the experts!") of course you are, because the experts don't tell you what you want to hear.

They know they don't want to accept LGBT and they know that they can't stop it either. They're in perpetual denial and they're determined to dig their heels in the ground for as long as they can because they hate to lose face and let people be who they naturally are.

There's no point trying to 'change gay culture' to become more in-keeping with what they want - it's a waste of time. What's the endgame of all this? What will we be telling kids in 50 years?

>"Yes you see this is the way the world works I'm afraid, you have to hide your homosexuality because many years ago these certain people didn't like it and so now we live in a happy compromise whereby we don't offend them with our gayness and in return they make sure that....they maintain the...Hmm, actually why are we doing this?"
>>
>>7611333
>Democrats have been happily throwing queers under the bus for some time now.

Provide examples
>>
>>7611945
How about Hollyweird for example? Extremely liberal democrats (ironically unaccepting of diversity when it defies their logic) erase actual history when they make their films depicting "actual events" such as that stonewall riot movie.
>>
>>7606550
>feminidm
>changing for the better

Lol

Has it ever occurred to you that you're maybe just not wanted? When will you guys start killing yourselves in massive droves?
>>
>>7606361
You won't. There is something fundamentally flawed about trying to convince someone who doesn't view your group as being human that you are human by appealing to their "better nature" because their "better nature" wants you dead.
>>
>>7606361
i wont
too lazy
>>
>>7611829
Conservatives are not dying off. Your political orientation is more genetic than if you're a fag or not! Look at the replies. Are you blind?

Conservatism has nothing to do with "selective nostalgia." Why don't I just define liberalism as, "changing everything possible for shits and giggles"? It's about as intellectually honest.

>>7611945

It's like you've never heard of Islam, anon.

Also, liberals are ESPECIALLY not your friends if you are trans. This is not to say the right is either; but let me tell you, at least the right is honest about it.
>>
>>7611333
>reasonable gender norms
There's no such thing as a ``reasonable gender norm". There's nothing reasonable about gender segregation.
>>
>>7613036
>Also, liberals are ESPECIALLY not your friends if you are trans. This is not to say the right is either; but let me tell you, at least the right is honest about it.
The left actually offers some help, even if they're imperfect. I'd rather someone half-heartedly help me, or at least condone my continued existence, than have them go out of their way to harm me.
>>
>>7612825
what more rights do you want you filthy sodomite.

>omg trannies can't use the bathroom they want
yea lets throw out centuries of tradition and gender norms for less than 1% of the population.

ok lets assume we let them use whatever bathroom they want. and put people who commit the gravest sin of misgendering these sick freaks in jail...how long until you add another letter to the LBGSESQ alphabet and start demanding "rights" for them too.

you're initial premise is flawed anyway. it's not that we dont see them as fully humans, pedophiles and murderers are human after all, it's just that slipping further down the ladder of cultural marxism will bring total ruin to society.
>>
>>7613152
>what more rights do you want you filthy sodomite.
Marriage and adoption rights guaranteed nationwide.

>yea lets throw out centuries of tradition and gender norms for less than 1% of the population.
Doesn't matter how long it's been tradition, if you can't justify it other than saying it's tradition, it should be thrown out.

>ok lets assume we let them use whatever bathroom they want. and put people who commit the gravest sin of misgendering these sick freaks in jail...how long until you add another letter to the LBGSESQ alphabet and start demanding "rights" for them too.
And why is that a bad thing? That's like someone saying civil rights should have ended when blacks got the right to vote.

>you're initial premise is flawed anyway. it's not that we dont see them as fully humans, pedophiles and murderers are human after all, it's just that slipping further down the ladder of cultural marxism will bring total ruin to society.
Cultural marxism doesn't exist, but if it did exist, it would be a good thing. There is nothing wrong with bringing down oppressive, diseased societies.
>>
File: IMG_8210.gif (2MB, 400x498px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8210.gif
2MB, 400x498px
>>7613210
>Cultural marxism doesn't exist
>>
>>7613278
If cultural marxism exists, why are there still white people?
>>
>>7606361
Can anyone explain why Republicans are bad for homos to someone with literally no political knowledge? I keep hearing that they hate us, but I've never seen any proof.

Are they just against gay marriage? Because I don't even care about that shit.
>>
>>7609645
>>7609557

They've literally had three months to "rewrite" it. It's clearly down to make a statement. Same with the page on global warming and environmental issues.
>>
>>7613287
?? Cultural Marxism isn't genocide bruh
>>
>>7610181
y-yeah s-straight acting gay men are t-totally fine

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Brand
>Adolf Brand gave up homosexual activism in the early 1930s, after constant harassment from the Nazis who silenced Der Eigene, destroyed his life's work and left him in financial ruin. After the sacking and burning of the Institut für Sexualwissenschaft, he finally sent a public letter to his followers announcing the end of the movement.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernst_R%C3%B6hm
>Having heard nothing after the stipulated ten minutes, Eicke and Lippert returned to Röhm's cell to find him standing with his bare chest puffed out in a gesture of defiance, and Lippert shot him in the chest at point-blank range. The bullet hit Röhm in the heart, killing him almost instantly

>When the Nazis gained power over the town his name was on a list of local gay men ordered to the police station. He obeyed the directive to protect his family from any retaliation. Upon arriving at the police station he notes that he and other gay men were beaten. Some gay men who resisted the SS had their fingernails pulled out. Others had their bowels punctured, causing them to bleed profusely. After his arrest he was sent to the concentration camp at Schirmeck. There, Seel stated that during a morning roll-call, the Nazi commander announced a public execution. A man was brought out, and Seel recognized his face. It was the face of his eighteen-year-old lover from Mulhouse. Seel states that the Nazi guards then stripped the clothes off of his lover, placed a metal bucket over his head, and released trained German Shepherd dogs on him, which mauled him to death.
>>
File: IMG_8211.jpg (104KB, 549x731px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8211.jpg
104KB, 549x731px
>>7613325
Oh dear lord here is the Trump admin is all Nazi meme
>>
File: M00EwHj.jpg (34KB, 368x475px) Image search: [Google]
M00EwHj.jpg
34KB, 368x475px
>>7613331
>implying it's literally not the same proclivities and recycled memes

the right is not gonna accept the "straight-acting" gay men aside from as a tool to bash lefties with
>yeah see! this fagg-err I mean homosexual agrees that gays shouldn't get to marry! FINALLY a reasonable one!!
and then once they have the ability they dispose of you because you were literally a fucking thing for them to use and not a rational human being with rights and feelings

>b-but Trump held a rainbow flag upside down once!!
fucking kek
>>
File: IMG_8212.jpg (127KB, 675x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8212.jpg
127KB, 675x1200px
>>7613352
Are you inbred or just fucking dumb? He's no threat to fags you moron. Go find another imaginary enemy to put you in your persecution room.
>>
>>7613435
He wants to make a law that will make homophobes a protected class.
>>
>>7613478
Sauce or it didn't happen.
>>
>>7606361

By providing them with facts, so they can see transgederism is a mental disorder and nothing else.
>>
>>7613482
FADA. Government cannot take "discriminatory action" against people who believe marriage is between a man and a woman.
>>
File: constitution.jpg (83KB, 547x500px) Image search: [Google]
constitution.jpg
83KB, 547x500px
>>7613325
>adolf brand
>homosexual "activist" and researcher
his institute was some cultural marxist desimination center and think thank to influence to youth. homosexual activism would not fly in an ideal society. you can be homosexual, even fem, but don't prosletize or try to indoctrinate the youth, and dont pretend that homosexuality is equally beneficial to society as heterosexuality.

>rohm
pedophile. and internal nazi power struggles gone awry.

that it happened once doesn't mean that it's bound to always happen. as a white male, however even if this were the case, it would be prefarable to being genocided out by marxists, feminists, jews and their 3rd world friends.
>>
>>7613755
Oh no. I wont be able to retaliate against people who hold different political opinions from my own. I will have to get pizza catered to my gay wedding from people who want to cater gay weddings and not be able to force those who don't want to, to cater against their will. And all the country clerk marriage license jobs will be taken up by Christians ensuring that in this country of 300 million people there wont be a single gay friendly marriage license vendor for me ;___; woe is I.
>>
>>7613825
Why do you want people to be able to discriminate against you?
>>
>>7613289
Their long opposition to gay marriage, their support of anti-sodomy laws, their opposition to gay adoption, and their strong relationship with the religious fundies in general. This shit goes back decades and decades. The GOP got taken over by the so-called "religious right".

The Democratic Party pretends to care but is mostly run by cowardly opportunistic "moderates" who will surrender all of their principles if a Republican so much as sneezes in their general direction.
>>
>>7613937
>who will surrender all of their principles if a Republican so much as sneezes in their general direction.

What?
>>
>>7606361
Republicans understand LGB issues are here to stay and should be left to the states.

T issues are mental health issues and bathroom bills stop degenerate faggots from preying on your daughters.
>>
>>7609519
it's a new site you fucking idiot, literally the old site was moved somewhere else and a new empty one was setup in its place
>>
>>7606484
Have I got good news for you!
>>
>>7614417
Specify :)
>>
>>7613036
>Your political orientation is more genetic

What on earth are you on about? How would that even make sense? So you're saying that if I support the Tea Party my DNA will suddenly be re-written and passed on to my offspring? Please explain how this would work biologically.

I used to be a full on right winger when I was 15 and I hated do-gooding liberals (those were even my words at the time), now I'm the complete opposite because I've grown up and seen the world, seen inequality, seen life outside of my comfort zone. It's got nothing to do with your genetics, it's entirely down to your life experience.

Human society has only become more and more liberal as time has gone on, you can follow this all the way from before the Tudors to the modern era. It's the same reason religion has crumbled - a combination of people wanting a more free, more civilized, less discriminant society and academic/scientific progress countering established lies.

Now we're in the internet age, people are seeing life in other cultures and asking why they can't have the same thing. Conservativism can't stop people being gay, it can't stop gay people being born, it can't stop transgender people, it can't stop blacks, mexicans, asians or any other race expecting to be treated as equal. The only way you can enforce these sorts of things is by crushing them with an iron fist and yet even when this has happened historically, it has always been overturned. People want to live to greater standards and you can't stop that with a "NUH-UH!!" counter-argument and that's why progressively the world is only getting more and more liberal - even young conservatives are more tolerant of drugs, homosexuality etc. than their predecessors.
>>
>>7613294
This happens every Inauguration Day. The wipe the whitehouse site and move it to archives and leave a blank template for the new president.

Even before Internet, releasing records and moving everything to archives was tradition for every inauguration day.
>>
File: 1480537970097.jpg (107KB, 781x1023px) Image search: [Google]
1480537970097.jpg
107KB, 781x1023px
>>7613776
He didn't have an institute you're thinking of Hirschfeld, but even that place was not about "disseminating" anything it was a research facility with information for people that sought it out.
Adolf Brand literally just wrote a magazine which people that SUBSCRIBED to it received (again, meaning they sought it out) because it was to their interests

And the issue wasn't just that they felt like propagandizing the youth or whatever any form of gay sex was literally ILLEGAL in the country at the time and these activities were trying to remove the laws which would literally put them in jail for engaging in sex with each other privately.

At not point was anyone indoctrinating the youth and no one said that it's "equally beneficial to society" (isn't it weird how Nazi fucks are the first to bring up equality as if it's an end or something?)

You are so fucking deluded and stupid you shouldn't be posting on this board

>actually concerned about being "genocided" by anyone for being a white male
100% confirmation that you are spending too much time online looking at "alternative" propaganda instead of actual source material

fucking kill yourself idiot
>>
>>7606361
Pro-LGBT makes more money, because no boycotting your business.

Everyone loves money.
>>
>>7613825
>And all the country clerk marriage license jobs will be taken up by Christians ensuring that in this country of 300 million people there wont be a single gay friendly marriage license vendor for me ;___; woe is I.
There shouldn't be a single country clerk marriage license vendor who keeps their job despite being unwilling to actually do it. I don't care what religion you are, you could have a religion that says you can't be within 500 miles of a computer or you'll go to hell, or something equally absurd, I'm fine with people beliving whatever they want and acting on those beliefs (as long as they don't hurt people), but if your religion prevents you from doing your job, either drop the religion or drop the job. Paying people for a job that their religion prevents them from doing is essentially saying religious people deserve a monthly welfare check simply for having weird religious beliefs. Let people do what they can do, don't pay them for a job they can't or won't do. If your job requires you to give marriage licenses to gay people, and your religion forbids you from doing that, well, that's like being a NBA player who can't walk.
>>
>>7613776
>Everything I don't like is cultural marxism
Sure bud.
>>
>>7613776
>homosexual activism would not fly in an ideal society. you can be homosexual, even fem, but don't prosletize or try to indoctrinate the youth
That's just a coded way of saying you think it should be okay to fill thte minds of vulnerable children with heterosexual propaganda so they let you rape them. Fuck off, pedo nazi.

>>7614154
>T issues are mental health issues
Republicans don't believe in treating mental health issues.

>bathroom bills stop degenerate faggots from preying on your daughters.
They don't stop them from preying on your sons. And it's objective fact that Republicans are a greater threat to little girls than trannies are. If Republicans really cared about stopping rape/sexual assault, they'd call for "rape-proof" bathrooms:
>divided into separate stalls
>if anyone tries to force open the door to a stall while someone is inside, it sets off an alarm that is automatically sent to the police
>the area outside the stalls is under video surveillance
This way, bathroom rape is virtually impossible since you wouldn't be able to rape anyone in a bathroom without there being incriminating evidence on camera. But Republicans don't advocate this because it would mean they couldn't rape people anymore and they'd have to stop blaming innocent trans people for everything.

>>7615962
Not true in areas where the population is heavily anti-LGBT.
>>
>>7610181
You do understand that's the recipe for a violent revolution from the oppressed, don't you?
>>
>>7606361
>>7606361
>>7606361
I go into Trump-friendly spaces online and engage with them respectfully and on their terms about how not all trans people are crazy, and how most of us are equally as frustrated and disgusted with transtrender fake gender snowflakes :)
>>
>>7606361
Drop the T and the Q. Problem solved. Gay people get to keep their marriages, while tumblr-inspired degeneracy fades into oblivion with their 56 different genders.
>>
>>7613331
To be fair, the guy to whom he was replying did seem like a neo nazi, but I assure you, possible Nazism is the least of Trump's problems, the actual problem is fucking delusion.
>>
>>7611333
>Not attacking religion
Convince the the Muslims to stop trying to kill us, and the Christians to do their fucking jobs, and then we can talk.
>>
>>7606496
this meme needs to die. christians are worse than muslims in america. muslims in america are more lgbt-friendly than christians and like less than 15 years ago it was illegal to have gay sex in republican states.
>>
>>7622112
This
This
This
This

Christian politics as an institution is way more fucking harmful than like .00004% of a population being radical Muslims.
>>
>>7609519
It's wiped every time there's a new president you teary-eyed little liberal cunt
>>
>>7609718
>Instead they want to incense people.

No, people want to be incensed and will find any excuse.

You can try to make my knees shake all you want but I can smell your bullshit from a mile away.
>>
>>7613325
>y-yeah s-straight acting gay men are t-totally fine

>He doesn't act like I act
>He must be one of THEM

You're the problem. I hope one day you realise that.
>>
File: 1424830740677.jpg (33KB, 484x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424830740677.jpg
33KB, 484x600px
>>7609519
People like YOU are the fucking problem buddy. No one BELONGS to a fucking political party. The left DOES NOT OWN all of the minority groups in this country. In fact, its this kind of bullshit attitude that has driven my political opinions further right.

This shit pisses me off to no end. As soon as you let out an even SLIGHTLY centrist or right leaning opinion in a leftist circle like a trans support group or whatever they all assume you are literally Hitler. Then they take that safe space away from you and you get alienated. Eat shit hypocritical scum.

Caitlin Jenner is more of an ally to trans people than you and your kind will ever be. She is attempting to bridge the divide between us and the republicans that do not understand what it is like to be trans. With understanding comes acceptance you fucktard. Are they perfect? Hell no, but the approach Caitlin is taking to this is much much more practical than your bullshit.

We need to be working with people of differing opinions, not shouting them down. Until then, don't be surprised when people call you a fucktard back.

FYI white house website is wiped with each new president.
>>
>>7613937
>gay marriage
>gay adoption

If you seriously want either of those things, you've been cucked into the breeder mentality and are officially a self-hating fag.

Anti-sodomy laws do sound kinda scary, but I've only ever heard wild claims from liberals about them and no actual evidence. Where exactly in the GOP platform do they call for homosex to be banned?
>>
>>7622218
>responding to yourself with diseasepost after disease post as an offering to Jesus Christ
>>
>>7622279
i can't wait til you get fired for being gay.

the best thing about hillary losing is all the people who have white privilege (white gays, white women, white old people, etc) are going to get fucked over the most.

i cannot wait.
>>
>>7622279
The left doesn't ``own" me or anyone, but they'll continue to get my support as long as tey remain the only group that doesn't demand I buy into cishet brainwashing.
>>
>>7622837
Got news for you buddy, Trump is president. Its more practical to learn how to work with them. Its better for all of us if we learn to bridge the divide and understand their viewpoints.
>>
>>7622112
>>7622148
Wrong. Majority of practicing Muslims that immigrated to the USA still believe gays should be killed.
>>
>>7623156
That's nice and all, but hateful Christians still outnumber whole Muslim population, tolerant or not, by far.
>>
>you must pick one over the other.
They both hide behind draconic religious freedom anyways so why make a difference?
>>
>>7623448
What's worse? Getting thrown off a building/macheted to death or being called a sinner? I'll take my chance with Christian bigots.
>>
>>7622279
We can only hope the Trump lynching squads get to you first
>>
>>7622279
>>7622199
>>7614268
>>7609749

Yet they can add in Trump's daughter's jewelry line.

You're beyond desperate, and your inevitable death will be a hilarious one to behold
>>
>>7623156
lol a bigger share of Muslim Americans support fag marriage than Evangelicals
>>
>>7623699
Yeah, let's ignore Christians abusing or outright throwing out their children for simply being LGBT, which is a huge factor in suicide rates. Or Christians trying their best to make discrimination against LGBT legal.

Abrahamic religions are cancer, that's all there is to it.
>>
>>7623699
>I'll take my chance with Christian bigots.
These people enable islamic bigotry.
>>
>>7622880
I'd be happy to work with them, but that doesn't mean I'll suddenly be amenable to being an uncle tom cuck that practices ``straight queerness".

>>7623699
That only happens on a large scale in Islamic theocracies. On the other hand, even in ``secular" Western countries, Christians have the political power to push for anti-LGBT and anti-woman laws.
>>
File: 5412.jpg (14KB, 300x240px) Image search: [Google]
5412.jpg
14KB, 300x240px
>>7606361
by being American
>>
>>7606361
Why would I make my enemies understand anything, besides how worthless they are?
>>
File: 1463869596960.jpg (71KB, 500x627px) Image search: [Google]
1463869596960.jpg
71KB, 500x627px
>>7621963
Doing gods work

keep it up
>>
>>7622284
> wanting to marry my gf
> self hating lesbian
choose one
>>
>>7608872
Well you're not gonna beat someone if they'll fuckin beat u right back
>>
File: index.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>>7606361
I'm going insult them for having a lower education level and economic status as me. We've been doing for years and it seems to working
>>
>>7625403
tbqh I don't know if there's anything else you can do anyway. They seem to hate everyone except rich straight christian white males and are completely closed-minded to anything else. Trying to reach to them or blatantly insulting them just gives the same result.
>>
>>7622112
Go look how hate crimes against gays has risen in Sweden. American Muslims are generally westernized and not a threat to gays but migrants are a different beast entirely.
>>
>>7623699

Forced to ignore christian terrorism or, you know, the basic fact that they're already pushing for anti-lgbt laws.

How cowardly, but not unexpected from a conservative, the definition of coward
>>
>>7625555
>christian terrorism
Do you live in 90s Ireland?
>>
>>7625531
Insulting someone into changing their political beliefs is impossible. It has never and will never work. Only by opening a dialogue, actually listening to what they have to say, and responding in a calm and logical way can you win people over. The joke I was making is about how Dems have been trying to neg working class white people who weren't privileged to grow up in a family that values education and It's been completely counterproductive. If we don't start treating them as equals and have a chat with them then we might as well swear Trump in for his second term right now
>>
>>7625555
>ignore christian terrorism
>have to go to a different bakery if i want a cake
or
>ignore islamic terrorism
>they kill me
They're both equally terrible but for some reason I feel like one of them might be a bigger priority.
>>
>>7622519
>>7622837
>>7623723
>>7623741

Sorry, that's not an argument. Come back at me with facts and logic. Otherwise I will not take you seriously.
>>
>>7625307
>lesbians

Fair point, I should have been clearer that I was referring exclusively to male homosexuals. I don't know anything about the lesbian lifestyle or culture, so I'm in no position to comment on it.
>>
>>7625575
>driving your children to suicide and being proud of yourself for it
>using a mythical tranny rapist boogeyman to justify sexually harassing random women
>implying neither of these things are terroristic

>>7625629
>Insulting someone into changing their political beliefs is impossible. It has never and will never work. Only by opening a dialogue, actually listening to what they have to say, and responding in a calm and logical way can you win people over.
So why don't you invite the leaders of ISIS over for a cup of tea so you can explain to them why slaughtering innocent Westerners is wrong?

>>7625640
Christian terrorists have the ability (and demonstrated intent) to pass laws that destroy the lives of LGBT people. Islamic terrorists can potentially do far worse, but the frequency of those attacks is far lower, even under a Clinton presidency. You're more likely to die from an airplane crashing into a passenger train.
>>
>>7609718
The entire site is redone after a new president is sworn in as you can see from the historical backups below, why would the site ever have a placeholder based on the last president's policies?

http://obamawhitehouse.gov/
http://georgewbush-whitehouse.archives.gov/
https://clinton4.nara.gov/
>>
>>7622112
How fucking retarded can you guys get?
This is coming from an Ex-Muslim born in the US but raised in Saudi. I've been a partof numerous Muslim communities and can say with first-hand experience:

MUSLIMS ARE NOT OUR FRIENDS! At worst (which is the more likely case of the two), they want us all killed. At BEST, they hate us and want all of our rights taken away.

The meme here is 'accepting, tolerant Muslims'. They don't exist. Sorry to burst your bubble.
>>
>>7631251
Maybe there aren't any in Saudi, but in the US, a lot of Muslims are immigrants or refugees. They've seen firsthand what religious violence can do, so most of them will at the very least be nonviolent about their hate.

My own parents left Iran after the revolution and have lived in America for 20+ years, and though I don't know what their initial attitudes were, they were fairly accepting when I came out to them.
>>
File: 333_313.jpg (29KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
333_313.jpg
29KB, 500x500px
>TFW me and hubby would report 90% degenerate fucks to Pence's Electroshock Task Force
>>
>>7631251
Sunni or shia?
>>
>>7625227
this. thank you.
>>
>>7622279
You talk like that, but the right does exactly the same?

If you so much as say that "maybe we should stop that whole prison rape thing", they'll act as if you said something on the lines of "I think we should create taxes to pay for hookers so that the inmates feel more comfy".

The only time the right will even tolerate a LGBT is when we happen to be perfectly positioned to be used as a shield ("SEE? THIS GAY DUDE AGREES WITH US THAT IT'S WRONG, NOW SHUT UP ABOUT GAY MARRIAGE").

Really, both sides suck, but while the left wants us LGBT as pets, the right wants us DEAD, so maybe you should reconsider your position.
>>
>>7613152
>what more rights do you want you filthy sodomite.

This is an interesting slip up; I didn't mention rights in my post.

> it's not that we dont see them as fully humans, pedophiles and murderers are human after all, it's just that slipping further down the ladder of cultural marxism will bring total ruin to society.

You post my initial premise is flawed here. The thing is whether or not that's true no longer matters, because the removal of LGBT people follows whether its dehumanization, or whether you simply view them as human criminals. The conclusion still holds.

At the end of the day, trying to make Republicans understand LGBT issues is pointless because their position is:

>The social body has fallen into illness
>It is the inclusion of the LGBT that has caused the social body to fall into illness
>The removal of the LGBT will restore the health of the social body

>>7623699
Well actually, the Christian position is split. Theologically, there is debate over whether or not people guilty of being LGBT should be stoned to death, or executed by firing squad.

At the end of the day, death is still death.

Something which the LGBT community needs to learn (and their ignorance of this is something that the Trumpenproles and the /pol/tards have taken advantage of) is that "the enemy of my enemy" cuts both ways.
>>
>>7606484
But they already have senpai! What about Orlando and how apologetic they were to that Muslim faggot that shot up that gay nightclub? Thats just for starters too!
>>
>>7631251
>>7637462
You both have to go back
>>
>>7639793
>how apologetic they were to that Muslim faggot
Uh, what are you talking about exactly? All I've seen them doing is saying that we SHOULDN'T blame the whole Muslim community for this, not that we should forgive the killer or anything of that sort. But yeah, considering how hard you've been trying to push the anti-Muslim narrative the last few days, I honestly wouldn't be surprised if you're bullshitting and jumping to conclusions.
>>
>>7613152
>centuries
>implying public bathrooms have existed for multiple centuries
>>
I'll help them understand LGBT issues by trying to get married and not acting like a fucking degenerate. The obnoxious minority of LGBT people have been the face of our community for too long. We've been taken over by blue haired, angry feminist academics and total fucking faggots and ostracized normal gay people and potential allies.
Also, instead of screaming at them and name calling the way sjws do, I'll calmly explain to any republican, if I get the chance, how laws that discriminate against gay people are unconstitutional.
>>
>>7639798
you first
>>
>>7639820
I'm not Mudslime so no, get fucked lol
>>
File: 1477744565438.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1477744565438.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>7639815
>I'll help them understand LGBT issues by trying to get married and not acting like a fucking degenerate

>Gay marriage
>not degenerate

>being gay
>not degenerate

U WOT M8
>>
>>7639899
>committing to someone for the rest of your life
> not having casual sexual encounters with strangers and risking stds
>degenerate
Straight people wouldn't be so disgusted by us if hedonists weren't the representation of our community. If straight people saw that the gay community is actually their police officers, their plumbers, their doctors, their teachers, etc. and not James the tina dealer with AIDS then maybe we'd be more accepted by them.
>>
>>7639852
Doesn't mean you're welcome here.

>>7639899
>>7639969
Both of you are retarded.
>>
>>7609829

Or because y'know, they genuinely believe it's the right thing to do.

Why do you think in the 90s both the Dems and Reps supported expanding free trade? Because it was popular? Hell no it wasn't -- NAFTA was and still is ridiculously unpopular with the general public, and the Dems could have easily opposed it for easy points.

But every economist at the time thought it was a good idea and so Clinton and the Dems basically forged a consensus within their party, because even though it was unpopular, they genuinely believed it was the best thing for the country.
>>
>>7629972
>So why don't you invite the leaders of ISIS over for a cup of tea so you can explain to them why slaughtering innocent Westerners is wrong?
Are you really comparing a group of people who slice off heads for fun to a group of people who won't bake a cake?
>>
>>7611278
>sodomy IS illegal in around 20 states.

It's on the books still, but it's not illegal after various Supreme Court rulings. Just like how there's a law on the books against atheism in several states, or one against interracial marriage until the 90s: meaningless due to SCOTUS rulings.
>>
>>7612117
You mean a "dramatization" that's "based on actual events", like they say in all the credits? They're not making a documentary, in case you couldn't tell -- they take dramatic licenses. Frost/Nixon could never have been successful if they used the actual transcript and exact events of the interviews.
>>
>>7613152
>yea lets throw out centuries of tradition and gender norms for less than 1% of the population.
I wish you'd stop trivializing it by saying "centuries". The gender norms are literally older than our species.

>>7639814
>he doesn't know that Republican Rome already had public toilets

>>7613325
>Oh no, the Nazis shot Ernst Röhm!
Yeah, what a fucking tragedy, what a loss to mankind as a whole, what the hell kind of lunatic are you?
Besides, what have the Nazis got to do with anything?

>>7621942
>women, flamers and cripples will instigate a violent revolt
Yeah, that'll happen. I'm quaking already.
>>
>>7641857
They do it because dems run on govt hand outs, and what better way to sell them than to destroy cities? niggers, faggots, mentally ill, drugs, all do this.
>>
>>7641865
>Are you really comparing a group of people who slice off heads for fun to a group of people who won't bake a cake?
Neither group is susceptible to logical arguments.

>The gender norms are literally older than our species.
Most of them aren't, no species before us had a sufficiently developed culture for something comparable to our gender norms to exist or even make sense. When people talk about gender norms, they're talking about FAR more than just heterosexual reproduction. It's equivalent to saying "Well, some animals can clearly distinguish whether another animal is larger or smaller than them, that means they developed calculus and the Church-Turing thesis long before humans even existed".

>Besides, what have the Nazis got to do with anything?
The person they were replying to was a gay uncle tom cuck advocating fascism.

>Yeah, that'll happen. I'm quaking already.
How many fascist states haven't been brought down by violence committed by their enemies? Even fucking Communism has a better track record, they survived as a powerful political entity for over 70 years, something no fascist state can claim to have done.

>>7642187
Faggots don't destroy cities.
>>
>>7641888
>implying the Feds can trump state's rights

do you even constitution?
>>
>>7643150
Does "state's rights" mean a state is allowed to bring back slavery, or forbid blacks or women from voting?
>>
>>7643083
>faggots don't destroy cities

They infest it with aids, rape, drug use, and other problems

I would honestly LOVE for someone to make a homosexual only city, just to see how it works

>inb4 jews desperately come in trying to masquerade as gays, to try and keep the town from burning down.
>>
>>7643165
well i don't think any of them have tried to bring back slavery so that is purely hypothetical but voter id laws are basically attempts to prevent blacks from voting and they exist on the books and are enforced in many states.
Yes, the civil war was an attempt by the Feds to force the hand of the Southern states and it was largely successful but there were other factors involved besides military force.

My argument is that just because there is a law it doesn't mean that someone won't break it.
Enforcement is not always easy and the powers that be pick their battles wisely for the most part.
See also marijuana legalization.
>>
>>7643212
>heil_jesus.disease
>>
>>7643212
>inb4 it lasts one generation
>>
>>7643212
>I would honestly LOVE for someone to make a homosexual only city, just to see how it works

West Hollywood is pretty much all gay.
And it works fine.
>>
>>7643212
Santa Cruz functions afaik.
>>
>>7643212
>I would honestly LOVE for someone to make a homosexual only city, just to see how it works
That would provide absolutely zero useful data, because a 100% homosexual population isn't even on the table as a concept. It's like saying "You think bankers aren't bad people? Why don't you try creating a society composed entirely of bankers and see how well that goes?".
>>
>>7606361
Do you understand the right of Republicans such as the right of free speech or the right of fair trial?
>>
>>7643602
You've never been to Key West, Fl or Provincetown, MA
>>
>>7639809
There was the whole "GRRR LETS STORM OUT DURING THE MOMENT OF SILENCE THIS IS NONSENSE WE SHOULD BE WORKING HARD TO GET GUN LAWS PASSED oops lol we forgot to pass any laws" that the Dems pulled.

Everyone fucking forgot about Orlando, nobody gave a fuck after a week. I don't even think I saw the stuff about BLM hijacking the Mizzou memorial mentioned on the news.
>>
>>7644791
>There was the whole "GRRR LETS STORM OUT DURING THE MOMENT OF SILENCE THIS IS NONSENSE WE SHOULD BE WORKING HARD TO GET GUN LAWS PASSED oops lol we forgot to pass any laws" that the Dems pulled.
Not sure what you're talking about, and it certainly doesn't sound like "apologetic".

>I don't even think I saw the stuff about BLM hijacking the Mizzou memorial mentioned on the news.
What does that even have to do with Orlando?
>>
>>7644822
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O--fnnoszW8

>What does that even have to do with Orlando?
I don't know, what does BLM getting on stage at a memorial for the Orlando shooting victims and telling the crowd that they they're racists have to do with Orlando?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttmjuk85dxM
>>
>>7643611
I think everyone understand those rights anon. Do you understand the American concept of liberty ? That as long as an action by and individual who performs an action or group (which is made up of individuals who have consented to performing this action) it is up to them to face the consequences of their action and it is not the place of the people, in the form of the government, to interfere in their right to make their own decisions?
>>
>>7639969
>committing to someone for the rest of your life

Being a faggot is being a degenerate by definition.
>>
>>7643165
Yes.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.