[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dicreet Binders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1469425506841-lgbt.jpg (308KB, 1000x850px) Image search: [Google]
1469425506841-lgbt.jpg
308KB, 1000x850px
Mtf here,
I'm looking for a good binder to hide the tits, something that I could wear just a t-shirt and jacket, any ideas?
>>
>>7605113
I'm assuming you're trying to hide them from your family or whatever, but one time I actually bound my breasts and wore a button up, a watch, a beanie, jeans, and sneakers. I was trying to disguise as an FtM/trender and it actually kinda worked.

Unrelated to your plight, just a funny story.
>>
>>7605113
If you put on seran wrap with a bit of hot sauce between the wrap and you skin, it will actually slowly disolve some of the fat deposits in your tits and make them smaller over a few weeks.

This is a good prep for surgery, or just to make the size smaller

It uses basically the heat of it to draw blood flow to that area to remove the "irritant" which then ends up taking the fat deposits. Same idea behind area based work outs, except with increased blood flow

It will be a huge help in the long term, and can also work under a binder.
>>
>>7605163
Wait, so why should I exercise when I can just cover my entire body in hot sauce?
>>
>>7607101
Because you need to get the blood flowing FIRST duh, its just these no muscles which are in your tits which makes conventional titty work outs doable.
>>
>>7607101
Because it is a retarded idea that does not burn any significant amount of fat. You would burn more just lying in a tub of hot water. You would burn much much more just going for a quick fucking run.
>>
>>7607101
Probably because its bs
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.