[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crushes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1346.jpg (106KB, 351x364px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1346.jpg
106KB, 351x364px
>be me
>male
>closeted bottom
>have a crush
>I have no clue what his sexuality is
>Valentine's Day is coming up
>want to give him something
Wat do /lgbt/ ?
>>
>>7604719
>closeted
>I have no clue what his sexuality is
You really need to tell him you're gay and find out if he is before you go ahead with a Valentine's Day gift, dude.
>>
>>7604747
OP here
>be in Republican state
>will be shunned from family and have nowhere to go
>get very anxious and pussy out if I think I should come out
>>
>>7604762
Oh I'm sorry for you then OP. That must be really difficult to deal with. Sometimes I forget how easy I have it in Canada with my (mostly) accepting family.

I guess it comes down to one or two questions. Do you trust your crush ABSOLUTELY 100% not to out you if you tell him and he's straight? And if not, are you ready to take a big risk for a shot at love?
>>
File: IMG_1163.png (9KB, 405x344px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1163.png
9KB, 405x344px
>>7604801
That's the one question that's on my mind when I'm around him. I feel like I should just smoke some weed if I ever ask him.
>>
>>7604830
That might be a good idea. It's probably what I would do. Good luck OP, I hope he's gay and secretly been crushing on you too. It's a rare and beautiful thing.
>>
>>7604847
Any tips on how to approach him to find out if he likes me?
>>
>>7604719
There's gays everywhere for goodness sake why are all you queers falling for str8 guys I mean just put your finger out a window and a mans ass will be on it in seconds CMON GUYS ITS LITERALLY 2017
>>
>>7604883
Honestly? My advice is to straight-up ask him if he is gay and if he is interested in you sexually. I know it's scary but it is the best way, rips the issue off like a band-aid and if he's gay it will get hot quickly. You just need to trust him not to out you, only you can say if you can do that.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.