[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good support, but presenting premones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: o-COLIN-KINLEY-MOCHRIE-570.jpg (37KB, 570x422px) Image search: [Google]
o-COLIN-KINLEY-MOCHRIE-570.jpg
37KB, 570x422px
Kinley Mochrie... Why must all our spokes people be so stupid about transition. Like clearly this person hasn't started or just started HRT. If they posted in a passing thread here they would get torn up. WHY Do people think presenting female is just slapping on lipstick and saying I'm a woman. That paints such a bad picture about the transgender community.

There are things good and bad about what they are saying like:
> "This is my child it is the exact same person, but with a new coat"

I can remember saying something similar to my parents when I first came out. But, hearing that now just seems so dismissive.

I am really glad that Colin is championing the cause, but something just feels really off about this.

Then Kinley's message:
>"Gender is self determined. You are the only person who, ah gets to make that call and there will be doubt there will be days that you struggle, just know that all that matters is how you feel. How you perceive yourself, and how you know yourself, and that's all that really matters and screw the rest."

Like again I am pretty sure they JUST came out. They have already said they have their famous/rich parents FULL support. How fucking hard can their life be?!

What do you all think? (Just google Colin Mochrie, or Kinley for more info etc)
>>
>>7604543
If she really has rich parents, she has no fucking excuse. Get on mones, get FFS, get VFS if you have to. Don't drag us all down by presenting yourself like this.
>>
File: outfitkinley.jpg (58KB, 673x380px) Image search: [Google]
outfitkinley.jpg
58KB, 673x380px
(Still op) That outfit is just wacky too IMO. Maybe Kinley is non binary or something and that is why I don't get it.

To me though I really think if someone is coming out transgender it should mean they are binary, while if you are coming out non binary then just say your coming out nonbinary.

Meh
>>
>>7604543
Have you ever thought that maybe passing trannies don't want anything to do with hons like you?
>>
File: public facebookkinely.jpg (98KB, 1000x711px) Image search: [Google]
public facebookkinely.jpg
98KB, 1000x711px
From their public facebook profile image. Also look at the comments. This is some next level hugboxing. Like NO attempt made to do anything about the stubble either. This person MUST be non binary or just not even trying/using their parents stylist consultants.
>>
>>7604634
She's obviously one of those stronk womyn who let their moustache grow.
>>
>>7604631
Neato and all but this isn't about me. I am doing just fine too thanks.

This is about how trans people get represented in the media. There is a good chance Kinley will very shortly end up a "figure head" for the transgender movement among famous Canadians. There is a lot of internet buzz already and its only two days or so since the news broke.

Looking at Kinley's (publicly open facebook) they have been wearing lipstick etc since like June so we can assume they have known they were trans for a while, but it was Colin's public endorsement that sparked the media fire.
>>
File: 1484859100420.jpg (180KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
1484859100420.jpg
180KB, 1280x854px
When is the media going to stop letting zero effort trannies who dress like grandmas/are literal grandmas be the public face of all trans people? It's misrepresenting us, no doubt scares young closet trans people, and generally hurts the public opinion of transgender people by making us look like transvestites.

You don't let somebody who failed physics teach the class next semester, why should somebody who failed their transition be the voice of all trans people?
>>
>>7604703
We haven't found /our girl/ yet, but it'll happen, just give it a few more years.
>>
File: 1484810744707.jpg (31KB, 670x503px) Image search: [Google]
1484810744707.jpg
31KB, 670x503px
>>7604710
Maybe, problem is tranns that pass well seem to go one of two ways:

>Go stealth in public
>Use the hot trann status to appeal to horny alt-righters by shitting on less fortunate trann

We need a trann to come along who passes, is young, hot, smart, confident about admitting she's trann, and genuinely dedicated to being an inspiration to every kind of trann.
>>
>>7604744
I would have been able to do it, if I had transitioned 2 years earlier. I pass well in public but my face is shit for cameras, sorry. And yes, I've tried.
>>
>>7604744
The temptation to go stealth is so intense. Like I am finally passing pretty well and it feels too good. I am a great public speaker, and reasonably smart/insightful. I still feel compelled to help people. Like a sort of sense of duty.

I left all my old dude pictures up on facebook but no one seems to look at them or something. I rolled over my one year and really wanted to do a timeline but didn't have the guts to share it. (I moved to the other side of the country to be with my girlfriend and so I got the chance at a fresh start and don't want to fuck it up.) With SRS coming up for me in the next year I think I could go all the way. . . But I still want to help.

BLEH I am so torn.
>>
>>7604755
E for effort. And I am sure your face isn't really that bad.

Even if your not photogenic all the time you would be surprised what a good photographer and kit can do.
>>
File: elierlick.jpg (438KB, 3456x5184px) Image search: [Google]
elierlick.jpg
438KB, 3456x5184px
>>7605185
I don't know, for some reason I look like a hon in pictures, even though I don't feel that way at all when I look in the mirror. I just wish I could pull off what some of the other girls here can do (pic related), but I honestly won't look like that without FFS.

Voice and body are top-notch tho
>>
>>7605216
Post a picture and maybe we can give some tips or something? At the bare minimum you will likely look better than the person in OP's pic.
>>
>>7605331
The weird thing is that, depending on the pic I post, you're either going to say I have BDD or that I'm a hopeless hon. I can never really take a picture that looks "in-between", I've literally posted different pics on passgen and been told "cis tier" and "no pass" at different times.

Here's at least a picture where you can see I don't look cis/afab.
>>
I could never do what she's doing. I mean fuck, I wish it would be as easy as putting on a tacky outfit, putting a little basic/misapplied makeup, and have everyone I ever interact with treat me like a woman. But it's not that easy. People aren't going to treat me like a woman because I'm so obviously a guy. I could probably go to class en femme, no one would say anything, but I guarentee you that they wouldn't seriously think I'm a woman.

This kid needs to realize, if he's not 100% dense, that people saying you're something, and people actually treating you like something, aren't the same thing. Fuck this kid. She's got the perfect environment to just take mones and fuck off till two years later. Instead she's trying to be the face of transyouth, but is a fucking disgrace.
>>
>>7605428
Your honestly not that bad even. I knew a few cis girls in highschool who used to look pretty much exactly like you. You have a good chin for it too.

Normally I would say something about eyebrows that wide but they sort of work for you. You can always experiment with them too.

>>7605476
I think this is part of it. People are hugboxing them really bad looking at the facebook. It is the also the starsyndrome where other people suck up to you because you or your family is famous.

It must be weird living in a world where people say one thing but mean another. Like Kinley might be a decent person, but any thing they try to base on their experience is going to be flawed. Again unless they are non binary, having facial hair like that would be really dysphoria inducing.

I just don't want them to make sweeping generalizations (like they already have) about transpeople in general based on their own life which won't be good representation.
>>
>>7605606
>You have a good chin for it too.

Really? Weird, that's one of the things I definitely want fixed, although maybe it's more the jawline.

Thanks for the compliments, that actually means a lot.
>>
>>7605640

Unless the angle is making it more conical rather than rectangular, it's pretty cute.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.