[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do cis girl/transbian relationships work well? Cis girls, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 22

File: 1479250805126.jpg (145KB, 462x1045px) Image search: [Google]
1479250805126.jpg
145KB, 462x1045px
Do cis girl/transbian relationships work well?

Cis girls, what is/would be your main concern?

Trans girls, what would be yours?
>>
>>7603515
Nice made up words, great thread
>>
>>7603515
Most of my partners have been cis girls, the only big concern for me has been commitment, their biggest concern should be my crippling paranoia and dysphoria. Things always end up being weird because eventually they'll be like "haha... you really hate trans people, huh... ?" or "anon, you know the things you say about yourself aren't true, right... ?"

Kinda sad really.
>>
>>7603584

>eventually they'll be like "haha... you really hate trans people, huh... ?"

What do you mean by that? What kind of things do you say?
>>
>>7603574
u retarded senpai?
>>
>>7603515
I've been intimate with two cis women; one was basically a roastie (I loathe this term but she was "polyamorous" and fucked a lot of dudes) and the other one was a rape victim that turned around and raped me and I think she had a fetish for small penises cuz her rapist BLACKED her and she kept sucking/touching/shaming me for not wanting to use my feminized micropenis.

After all that I'm sort of done with any sort of intimacy, but if the right girl came along my main concern would just be the possibility that I'm unable to satisfy her sexually because all I want to do is platonically cuddle and maybe make out and even possibly [spoiler]hold hands[/spoiler]

Probably forever alone, but I'm ok with that
>>
>>7603627
Basically just talk shit about how I look, and by extension, how other trans women look. I'm fine with FtMs, but I almost can't stand looking at or listening to trans women, like in Youtube videos and stuff. But a lot of my girlfriends will have Tumblrs and sometimes look at that kind of stuff, so it's like. Idk, I just talk shit about how they look, sound, and act. But most cis girls don't even buy into "female socialization" so it's difficult for them to understand what I'm saying.

I've found the best way to avoid this is not to out myself for a few weeks, so I'm basically forced not to talk about trans stuff for a while.

>>7603661
>one was basically a roastie (I loathe this term but she was "polyamorous" and fucked a lot of dudes)

I pass on voice chat and guys call me this, what does it mean? That you're loose, like you're a slut who's looking for orbiters, right?
>>
>>7603674
>But most cis girls don't even buy into "female socialization"
They don't? Then why do they look down on us so much?
>>
>Do cis girl/transbian relationships work well?
In my experience, no

>Trans girls, what would be yours?
Most cis girls I've dated have been pushy and haven't respected my boundaries. The last one I dated was an abusive ass who policed my friends group, constantly told me I would be the one to leave her and then blackmailed me into piv by threatening to leave if I didn't put out.

If I'm being honest, I'm really not all that into cis women anyway. Like, I'll date them and be romantic with them but I'm not interested in sex with them. Just getting near a cis woman's vag kind of makes me freak out.

I'd much rather date a qt transgirl and be with someone thats kind of on my level. A lot of transgirls are shy, weird and insecure, and I can relate to that. I feel like I won't be taken advantage of as easily. Plus I actually find other transgirls sexually attractive. My current is trans and I really enjoy being with her. Its kind of like a gay male relationship with boobs.
>>
File: 1481904154436.png (3MB, 1096x1064px) Image search: [Google]
1481904154436.png
3MB, 1096x1064px
>>7603661
>she kept sucking/touching/shaming me for not wanting to use my feminized micropenis.
that sounds really hot desu
>>
>>7603739
stronger ingroup/outgroup bias among women. women automatically like other women more than men like other men. http://www.apa.org/monitor/dec04/women.aspx

if you don't pass as 100% cis they will always think you're sketchy.
>>
>>7603765
Bluh. I pass as cis easiest of any tranny I know, but I'm still "out" to friends and stuff because I feel like being trans is a pretty huge part of who I am.

Guess I should give up that idealism and just go stealth.
>>
>>7603750
I mean, I used to be into bondage and kink role-play and shit (all out the window after that relationship) but it's impossible to enjoy it when it's not consensual. When the person topping LITERALLY doesn't care about your pleasure or well-being and is just using your body for their amusement, it's dehumanizing in a really traumatic way. It took me a long time to get over that shit, and I still don't think I'm fully past it

>>7603674
It just means you're a promiscuous woman. The thought process goes something like
>Girl has lots of penetrative sex
>Her pussy is blown out by all the dicks
>The labia now looks like roast beef
>Roastie
Even tho labias don't work like that, since the aforementioned roastie had a perfectly innie pussy. Her belly button REEKED tho
>>
>>7603739
I don't know, they never seem to look down on me as much as I look down on myself.

>>7603747
>A lot of transgirls are shy, weird and insecure, and I can relate to that. I feel like I won't be taken advantage of as easily.

Most trans girls act like fuckboys and are hilariously desperate for sex, they're pushy as hell. And I don't trust that you're less likely to get raped either, yeah cis lesbians can be fucking toxic abusers and rapists (as we've seen from this thread), but you sure as hell know the same applies to transbians.

>Its kind of like a gay male relationship with boobs.

Get the fuck out of here, this is a thread for lesbians not faggots.

>>7603792
>Guess I should give up that idealism and just go stealth.

Yeah you really should. After FFS, I'm never looking back at this "community".
>>
>>7603747
Lol wow

You sound like you have no spine.
>>
File: 1473311876260.gif (1MB, 374x384px) Image search: [Google]
1473311876260.gif
1MB, 374x384px
>>7603515
I hope they do, I'm super sick of men, I just want a comfy relationship with a cis girl now.
>>
>>7603636
No autistic faggot
>>
File: image.png (62KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
62KB, 250x250px
I'm cis and have dated a transbian. She was sweet but very interested in my tits.

I would worry about her getting dysphoric
>>
>>7604146
>but very interested in my tits.
Is this a bad thing? I'd worry if someone who is into women weren't interested in them.
>>
>>7604167
No, it's not bad. I appreciated it but it was a little embarassing at times
>>
>tfw no gf that's interested in my tits
>>
I think they can work, I'm married to a cis girl and I love her a whole lot.

The main concern for me was just whether she saw me as a girl or just a really feminine guy. One day I just kind of decided I don't really care, I love her and she loves me, and I didn't want to complicate that just because of my shitty self esteem.
>>
File: omnomnom.gif (1023KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
omnomnom.gif
1023KB, 500x281px
>>7604179
>tfw he ignores your tits the whole time
>tfw she goes straight for your titties like she knew instinctively they were bite-sized

Cis women are better at everything.
>>
>>7603863
Well I hate myself for being trans and for being born so its not like I'm a fount of self esteem really.
>>
So let's say I like tall, strong, slightly masculine girls and I don't care if they have dicks or not. Should I pursue trannies or are they not worth the trouble?
>>
>>7605236
Most trans girls aren't really masculine at heart, even "trans dykes" aren't really dykes in the same sense as cis lesbians. There are a few who can pull it off, but not many.
>>
Two of my roommates are in a cis/trans lesbian relationship. Even with having to live with them and put up with their shit, I can safely say that it's one of the most stable LGBT relationships I've seen in a long time. They're basically like a regular married couple.
>>
No. When I began transitioning I still had a girlfriend, and she said she wanted to stay with me

The problems were
>We both acted effeminate so there was no leader of the relationship
>Neither of us wanted to penetrate
>She clearly missed being with a man
>Her family were uncomfortable with it
>She stood out from her friends

It was too hard on her and she said she just wanted to be friends. It ended pretty well. I'm not like a regular part of her group of friends, though I wish I could be, then I'd feel genuinely like a woman.
>>
>>7603842
Sounds like you're a real woman now, because a lot of women have experiences like that. Being used for their partners pleasure because the guy doesn't know how to get women off. Been there, done that, and now I'm done with dudes.

Welcome to the club. You'll get over it.
>>
>>7603845
The lesson here is that any demographic can be abusive and it's important to know the signs before committing to a relationship. Making sweeping generalizations isn't healthy for your mind. Ruins your innate trust in people, which can make a person unstable.
>>
>>7603515
My main concern would be dating an excuse of a woman. Which won't happen in this life or the next.
>>
>>7605277
They probably meant androgynous. We all know androgynous people are truly the most beautiful.
>>
>>7605406

I did. I like it when a mainly feminine woman has some "mannish" features like a square jaw, being super tall, etc.
>>
>>7605236
uhh, the trouble shouldn't be a whole lot unless they have a personality disorder or the dysphoria is particularly bad

personally I compulsively ask my girlfriends whether they're really okay with my body, since my shoulders are broad and my chest just looks really guyish. after a few reassurances I'm just fine and I don't doubt them again.

I get into depressed, dysphoric fits maybe once per week. I usually just let it pass on my own. I try not to sling my bummed out moods onto partners too much

I think this is about average for transgirls, it may be worse earlier in transition

also a significant portion of us are on the spectrum and/or ADD to some degree. if you can deal with that, that opens your options more
>>
File: 1466325139489.gif (769KB, 585x430px) Image search: [Google]
1466325139489.gif
769KB, 585x430px
>>7605372
t-thanks senpai
>>
>>7605460
Oh okay, then yes there are plenty of those, femmes who are tall and look andro. I have some friends who are probably your type.
>>
>>7603842
>When the person topping LITERALLY doesn't care about your pleasure or well-being and is just using your body for their amusement
sounds fine as long as she keeps me around
>>
>>7605485
Welcome to womanhood. At least you know you're not alone. At least you're not one of those "anorgasmic" women who've never had a good partner and/or never bothered exploring their own bodies.
>>
>>7603845
>fucking toxic abusers and rapists
There's only been bisexual cis women. None of them have been with cis lesbians.
>>
File: bokuranohentai3.png (209KB, 850x1231px) Image search: [Google]
bokuranohentai3.png
209KB, 850x1231px
I love going down on girls, but when they touch me or anything like that I break down so I just date men now.
>>
File: 1468403805244.jpg (415KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468403805244.jpg
415KB, 1280x720px
I wouldn't date a tranny ok. To be honest, before /lgbt/ I was OK with trannies. Shit, I even followed Hourou Musuko and was one of my favorite manga (fuck that end though). After /lgbt/ I began to hate MtF first, just plain annoying, hijacking my precious anime and disgustingly ERPing """yuri""" and shit. Then I began to hate FtM, all of them here are literally confused straight girls or plain fetishits into hormones because they want to live out their yaoi fantasy. I had respect for them before but it's just awful, alright, both kind of tranny have huge fucking issues I'm not willing to deal with. I have mental problems myself, I'm psychotic and can lose my shit when I'm having an attack. Now imagine if I date a tranny. No, just no, I don't need someone breaking down after me thank you. I want someone to take care of me, to be honest. It would be nice if I can be able to take care of someone someday, but there still is the psychological issue that trannies don't attract me at all. As soon as I know you used to be a man (if it wasn't obvious), I just lose my interest. I am transphobic. TERF me I don't fucking care. I don't like flesh benis, I don't like neovagoo. I would have no problem befriending any of you as long as we naturally get along, but I won't date you, and I'm not sure if I will ever make an exception, I'm just zero attracted physically and mentally. Also if you have them/they/xir/zer pronouns I will fucking make fun of you because I'm an asshole like that.
>>
>>7603515
mtf here.

i would not date a cis girl simply because they are a cis girl

although I would date another transgirl.
>>
>>7603515
I've never been in one, so I wouldn't know. But no two relationships are the same, so...probably?

>Cis girls, what is/would be your main concern?
A lot of trans girls seem to have mental issues, which is understandable considering all the shit they get for being who they are. But I can barely handle my own problems so I probably wouldn't be able to sustain a healthy relationship with someone who was mentally ill like me.

If she's the love of my life and she happens to be trans I wouldn't mind though.
>>
>>7605824
Somehow knowing I'm not alone makes it a little worse? It's fucking heartbreaking that so many women go through this and too few people understand or even care

>>7605744
Oh I forgot to mention; towards the end she was getting really distant and I didn't want it to be over so I told her she could fuck other people as long as she was honest with me about doing it. Then she went behind my back and sucked and fucked a dude anyways. That's when I finally took the hint
>>
>>7606906
A lot of women get over it, and learn how to form better relationships with better people, or they get trapped in a dysfunctional marriage or end up with kids. Be one of the smart ones. Learn and move on.
>>
>>7606941
Thanks for the wise words, anon

It's been almost two years since it happened, but I moronically tried to stay friends with her until that finally exploded three months ago. It doesn't feel like I'll ever completely let go, but I'm smart enough to keep to myself in the meantime
>>
>>7606960
You can do it. There's a lot of great people out there who can give you a better experience. Keep strong and focus on what you really want out of a relationship and what you want it of life.

You got this.
>>
>>7606906

>I told her she could fuck other people as long as she was honest with me about doing it. Then she went behind my back and sucked and fucked a dude anyways

Christ on a stick, that's a whole nother level of cuckery
>>
>>7603515
I think so. Me and my gf feel like we're perfect for each other and plan on getting married at some point after she gets her degree, but she's also a les-leaning bi girl and we were inseparable best friends before I transitioned.
>>
I don't view trans girls as regular girls
>>
>>7603747
>The last one I dated was an abusive ass who policed my friends group, constantly told me I would be the one to leave her and then blackmailed me into piv by threatening to leave if I didn't put out.

The same thing happened to me anon. Still trying to get over it. It was my first and only serious relationship, she was the first person I ever came out to. It makes it hard to believe that I'll ever have a happy relationship. When does it get better?
>>
>>7608373
Same anon. Date other trannies. Or date guys. Being a fag is better than being a fauxsbian.
>>
It depends. Femme cis women are usually repulsed by my lowkey tranny autism, but soft butch or butch can reaaaally dig me.
>>
>>7609364
Gtfo faggot, this is a thread for lesbians, how many times do I need to say it. Even dating other trannies is sketch, since most transbians keep their dicks and some of them even penetrate.
>>
>>7609389
They're still women if they have dongs. That doesn't change anything. It's not like a cis dong. It really isn't.

I'm a cis les.
>>
>>7609364
>Or date guys
Gross
>>
>>7611163

>It's not like a cis dong. It really isn't.

Ah, of course. The """"feminine""" penis argument.
>>
>>7611226
Are trans women now so self-hating that they will argue against cis lesbians against themselves?
>>
File: 1427327893641.jpg (46KB, 421x427px) Image search: [Google]
1427327893641.jpg
46KB, 421x427px
>>7611172
if they're a cutie they can catch this shenis
>>
>>7611306

Probably. But I'm not a tranny, just another provocateur.
>>
File: 1472920618695.png (435KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1472920618695.png
435KB, 500x500px
>>7606228
>basing your opinions on what you see on a website meant for weirdos

what kind of autism is this?
>>
>>7603674
>I pass on voice chat and guys call me this, what does it mean? That you're loose, like you're a slut who's looking for orbiters, right?
roastie?

it's just a generalized derogatory term for women desu, like cause meat flap vaginas cause presumably all women are whores who have lots of sex and that supposedly causes meat flaps
>>
>>7606228
4chan is the worst of humanity, why would you base your opinions about anything from this place?
>>
>>7612134
>>7612203
Lol, you'll also notice she's mad at MtFs for "hijacking her precious anime", and she openly admits to being "psychotic" and having "attacks". She would probably be abusive as shit.
>>
>>7612226
I mean honestly she sounds like a horrible human being and deserves to be here, I just found that really funny/stupid is all.
>>
File: image.jpg (188KB, 874x951px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
188KB, 874x951px
>>7603747
>Its kind of like a gay male relationship with boobs.
What's the difference between femboy on femboy and transgirl on transgirl relationships?
>>
>>7603515
>Do straight relationships with a severe fetish involved work well

only if everyone agrees ahead of time that that is their fetish.
>>
>>7603661
holy fuck are you slut shaming ITT?

Really?

I hope your penis grows 10x overnight and your voice drops two octaves, you complete asshole
>>
>>7604146
>her getting dysphoric

how in seven hells did you date a "trans" that wasn't dysphoric? It's a literal requirement
>>
>>7612515
Dysphoria flares up, anon. Yes you are always technically "dysphoric", but sometimes it gets really really bad and you can't function, a lot of the time it can happen during intimacy, especially with a cis woman.

Sometimes I've gotten dysphoric and the other girl didn't realize, so I just kinda laid there and let her do whatever while looking at something else. It sucks.
>>
>>7612538

um, no it doesn't, it is persistent, consistent and insistent, that is the medical definition that qualifies you as a trans. if your dysphoria fades in and out, that's a personal problem with your body image
>>
Never again. Being with an AGP was the worst thing that ever happened to me, and I'm still not 100% over from the fuckery that was that relationship.
>>
>>7612650
so then the Femboys don't have gender dysphoria after all and they really are Cis despite their crazy actions.

Look at the way they usually are, they're social and confident until they get a BDD episode so bad they can't function, and then they get better and the cycle goes on
>>
>>7612764
>what is a dramaqueen fag

wow, never heard of that before
>>
>>7612650
Persistent, consistent and insistent does not mean that it's present and on your mind 100% of the mind, it means that it isn't periodical, it's severe and that it doesn't go away.
>>
>>7612805
of the time*
>>
>>7612772
Look at their stuff, hrt makes them feel better and some of them got ffs. And when they have down episodes, it's so severe they usually don't do anything but burrow in a hole and cry.

Doesn't sound like normal fags, even if it's just an episodic problem.
>>
>>7612650
I've been transitioning for 7 years, since I was 15, I'm as trutrans as they come, and I'm telling you that dysphoria can get worse at specific times due to specific triggers. It can be as simple as seeing yourself reflected in a car window, or something stupid like seeing a cis girl with the body you wish you had. If you've never had this happen, I don't know what to tell you.
>>
>>7604238
true that. I may not have had many relationships with cis women, but the one I did have, however short, unstable, and crazy it was, was still really nice. Also she gave me an orgasm through nipple play alone, we never even took off our panties.
>>
>>7603515
biggest concerns
>they're just going to be some neon haired tumblr crazy
>i'll get far too jealous of her for it to work out
i'm a shut-in hon and emotionally unavailable anyway so it's not a big deal really
>>
>>7612538
That is exactly like what it is to be a woman in a hetero relationship. You just kind if let it all happen even if you've been completely turned off. Where do you think the "faking orgasms" meme came from.
>>
>>7613058
>see a woman with the body you wish you had

So every ugly woman experiences this as well, huh? Every ugly, or antisocial human being, any lacking in self confidence, anyone who hates themselves and/or their body for any reason, those who can't face themselves in the mirror, they must all be trans, right?

Look, I get what you're trying to say, but you conveyed it awfully. Just terribly. None of those feelings are trans exclusive.
>>
File: 1472823125113.jpg (30KB, 403x497px) Image search: [Google]
1472823125113.jpg
30KB, 403x497px
If I'm dating a bi girl, I'm afraid she might think of me as a guy in some respect. That would be a deal breaker.

I want a loving protective partner and every other lesbian relationship is abusive af.

I want a gf around my height, and I'm quite tall (5'10).
>>
File: d1d447413.jpg (30KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
d1d447413.jpg
30KB, 500x365px
>>7613936
Yeeeaaaahhhh, to be honest I think most of my relationships are gonna be like that until I get SRS (and gain a lot of weight...), because right now my body just doesn't feel right and I'm not the one getting pleasured most of the time. When I'm with guys sometimes I'm not attracted at all, but for some reason I feel like I can put on a more convincing "act", since they're not as privy to these sorts of things.

>>7613966
Well the term "dysphoria" isn't technically exclusive to gender dysphoria, it's entirely possible that cis women can feel similarly, though they'll never have the added baggage of feeling like their gender is being scrutinized by everyone around them (even if that's not true), like their gender is somehow inauthentic. But I don't see why there can't be significant overlap, trans women and cis women are actually quite similar, they're both different kinds of women.

I don't know how you'd like dysphoria to be described, really the body dysphoria itself is something so "innate" and so intense that I don't think it's comparable to much else, but I'd like to see how you conceive of it. I hate how cis people like to think there was a conscious thought process behind our "decision" to transition, like all those "you chose to transition because girls have it easy" posts, they really piss me off. Partly because it's not even true, but also like... It completely ignores the reality of dysphoria.

Sorry if it seems like I'm just rambling.
>>
>>7614085
Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying. Dysphoria sucks no matter what the cause is. It is very intense. It over takes everything. Anyone can feel dysphoria. Feeling it directed at your body is just another source. It doesn't make trans dysphoria any more intense or real, or less intense it real. They all suck. And no, people who are ugly (gender does not apply here) can feel just as awful about their bodies. They have incredibly similar issues. They are constantly worried about how others perceive them and they read into others actions/reactions just as deeply.

Look outside yourself and empathise a bit.
>>
>>7614085
No rambling. I struggle to find what dysphoria is as well. Something was always 'off'. Though it is still hard to define. People need to feel the experience and I feel dumb trying to explain the inexplainable.
>>
>>7614085
Yeah body dysphoria is INNATE. Took me years to find out why I hate my reflection/pictures so much.
I don't 'want' to be a girl. I'm a girl everyone sees as a boy who was wrecked by T. This was INNATE. I have a much harder time thinking of myself as an effeminate male rather than bi trans even though the stigma on the latter is SO much higher. I didn't want this. It's just easier on the mind.
>>
>>7603515
Lol no self respecting cis girl would date a man in a dress

Maybe if she's bi and he looks nice (doubtful)
>>
File: comic for gf.png (270KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
comic for gf.png
270KB, 600x800px
>>7603515
>Literally dating a bi cis girl since before I transitioned.

She has been nothing but supportive the whole way. I identify as a lesbian. We have been together for over 2 years and currently live together.

Speaking for her it is hard to listen to me talk about transition stuff during the early part. ("there is only so many times I can listen to you talk about how soft your skin is or how much your boobs have grown"

So many of the things I thought were trans issues she pointed out were just women's issues.

We did a lot of PIV sex but it has tapered off. (She was date raped in the last 9 months and hasn't really recovered after that) I miss sex actually...A lot. I love her though and want to work through this.

The relationship works really well. She helps me with makeup, buys me clothes (we share a lot of clothes) and hair stuffs, and (I try) to help her with carpentry and computers other shit I learned growing up. (I say try because she is capable but also just doesn't like help from anyone, very independent)

I am doing electrolysis a lot so I stay at home and have sort of become a house wife. (I game, paint, etc and WFH so I stay busy)

She has dated other women before and said that beyond the trans stuff I bring up I am not all that much different from those women she dated in the past.

She is actually dysphoric about her own vagina and I worry she won't like mine when I get one. (she has said that she prefers the penis, but loves me and knows I need to do what I need to do)

I donno AMA. I am pretty open. :)
>>
>>7614385

>So many of the things I thought were trans issues she pointed out were just women's issues.

And what are those issues?
>>
>>7606353
this is my opinion to a t
bump
>>
File: 1421491857528.png (2MB, 1000x1873px) Image search: [Google]
1421491857528.png
2MB, 1000x1873px
>>7603515
I have no idea. I really hope they do. I hope to one day be in one

This is going to be a cliche but really just to be seen as female. Also not being expected to exclusively top or use the peen. I dont freak out when someone touches my penis (at least not yet), but its super uncomfortable to use in any situation.
Also, being mentally unwell I imagine would put some strain on the relationship, although Id like to think I dont have it too bad.
This goes to both parties, btw. I seem to be a magnet for emotional or mentally damaged women friends or otherwise.
>>
>>7617011
Lots of basic shit. Stuff like feeling bad after seeing a more pretty woman. Worrying my breast aren't big enough. Getting talked over. Being constantly hungry. (after never being hungry growing up) Having people stare at you. (cis girls deal with this too) lots of other things. I would have to ask her to think of some.
>>
>>7617717
Finding clothes that fit was a big one too. I thought the reason was because I was trans. (I am sure it still contributes) but I have met a cis girl taller than I am and she has bigger feet too, which makes finding clothes a nightmare for her.

I can wear pants in like size 4 but my shoe size is women's 11. :( Stuff like that. Again I really can't remember everything but that should give you an idea.
>>
>>7617717
>feeling bad after seeing a more pretty woman.
Oh, Ok, good. Now i dont feel so bad about this.

> Worrying my breast aren't big enough.
Oh my god, I thought this just made me some weirdo pervert.

>Getting talked over.
This was always a thing for me even before transition so it really wasn't surprising.

>Having people stare at you.
This happens intermittently.
Although, one of the servers at work did this the other day when I was changing shoes to go to work. I would have just ignored it if he didn't stare for what felt like 5 minutes straight.

>Being constantly hungry
If I eat three proper meals in a day then the next day I am fucking starving all the time. So I guess thats how thats supposed to work.

>Finding clothes that fit was a big one too
Is it really? I thought cis women just got to pick whatever. Weight being a factor obviously.
>>
>>7618060

>I thought cis women just got to pick whatever.

Eh, sort of. Women's sizing makes no sense at all. Also, cis woman have wildly diverse bodies while clothing is meant to be for a standard body. Girls with big boobs have a hard time finding shirts and dresses that fit their chest and waist, for example. Bras in general can be a nightmare for any girl. Girls with wide hips have a hard time with pants. And on and on and on.

We obviously have a big of wiggle room when it comes to ill-fitting clothes, since there's no specific fit we have to aim for like in menswear. But having a wardrobe full of cute, flattering clothes is near impossible unless you have a personal tailor. That's why a lot of girls live in tee-shirts and yoga pants.
>>
>>7618115
>That's why a lot of girls live in tee-shirts and yoga pants.

It makes so much sense now. Thanks anon. I will never make fun of someone wearing yoga pants again.
What does your average person consider big boobs? My definition of big boobs (H or G cup) is probably completely off.
>>
>>7618152

>What does your average person consider big boobs?

Bra sizing as the public knows it is bullshit (read /r/ABraThatFits if you want to know more) but generally a D cup is considered large.
>>
File: tmp_32034-t3_5j3au8821039072.jpg (404KB, 3200x1920px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_32034-t3_5j3au8821039072.jpg
404KB, 3200x1920px
Concerns as a trans girl, assuming she's already totally into my body and personality? The same as any relationship I guess. Having chemistry, not abusive, not toxic, we gain from each other more than we take and yakno whatev

Like trans specific stuff? I guess dysphoria. for example, me seeing my undeniably male shoulders/back can sometimes rob me of confidence and steal the light from my eyes, for a little bit or for all day. It'd take a mature woman to handle that kind of stuff, to know that it doesn't define me, and to not to let it tear her down. It's asking a lot. Bleh
>>
>>7618312
What is this from? The "missing" poster is such a nice touch to the world.
>>
>do straight male and female relationshiops work out
Kek
>>
>>7603661
>one was basically a roastie
I thought roastie was literally just a term for unfortunately having large labia
>>
>>7618312
Very realistic standards. You're not obliged to take anyone who will have you. You certainly don't need to swallow poison to feel loved, yeah? Just please understand that anyone can hate an aspect of themselves. An integral part of themselves that cannot be changed. Therefore, it is not unrealistic to find someone else deeply relating to you, despite not being trans themself. People can put themselves in your own shoes. Their own perspective gained from interpreting yours. You don't ever have to feel alone or shut others out even if you feel like they wouldn't understand. They might understand more than you'd think.
>>
>>7603515
Dating two Cislez right now in a kinda weird poly setup, it works ok but I think only because its a weird situation
>inb4 degenerate
Literally none of us have sex with anyone regularly, and casual isn't open for anyone. All three of us have been abused and raped at some point in our lives and are so uncomfortable with the idea that sex isn't even a problem. The only real strain on the relationships is that we are all super catty and psychotic. we are also not all dating eachother, its more of a three separate relationship thing. Nether of them give a shit that i'm trans, and one of them gets miss gendered a lot just by being really dykeish.
>>
>>7618657
ignorant people think that the labia can be stretched out and become large from having a lot of sex so they equate them.
>>
>>7619767
that seems far less unfair than being a virgin roastie desu
>>
>>7603515
virgin, so RIP me

my main concern would be that i'd be seen as a pseudo-woman, especially since i'm fine with using my dick (i have minor genital dysphoria, but it's mostly non-existant unless i think about having a vag)

i wouldn't want to have to be the top all the time, either
while i don't mind using my dick, i'm not very dominant in most situations
>>
>>7619872
>virgin
Yo, where you at, girl?
>>
>>7603515
are you talking about my history? they work terribly.

>trans girls whats your concern?
getting abused again. being told since im technically male i have the advantage, then getting forcibly raped.
>>
>>7619872
so you're a beta straight dude
>>
>>7619697
this is not dating, it is called "having friends"

>fucking tumblr
>grow up
>>
i guess? i'd assume it's just like any other lgbt relationship or at least very similar. not sure if it's for me, but if it works for other people then good for y'all.

>Cis girls, what is/would be your main concern?
probably sex, desu. i'm bottom af and would feel weird asking a trans girl to top me bc of dysphoria and stuff. i know sex extends to more than just penetration but i just don't wanna open that can of worms. plus i've never experienced dysphoria so i'm afraid i'd have a hard time relating to a trans girl in that way
>>
Cis girl here, bi leaning homo I guess, couldn't ever date anyone more masculine than a femboy sorta deal

I've had trans women be interested in me and even had a relationship once but they tend to be so insecure and there isn't a god damn thing I can do to make them less so. The girl I was with would freak out if I had a phone call with my family and tried to isolate me from everyone but her. Constantly telling me what I was thinking, I'd wake up to a text asking me why I thought she was ugly and nothing I could ever say or do could get her to understand I was actually attracted to her. She passed physically but I think she had so much mental baggage she didn't believe she did

I had to break up with her and even then she claimed it was because she was trans. The real reason was she wouldn't let me even read a book without a meltdown.

I've met some stable trans women but in general this seems to be a trend. Being clingy is fine and honestly I'm into that, but I can't handle constant fights and meltdowns over literally everything where I feel like a monster for doing normal human things
>>
>>7628276
I've never even had friends. If someone told me they just wanted to be friends, I'd kill people for them.
>>
>>7628913
This is one more reason why I dont date. Im so scared of becoming like that. Im aware of all of the little insecure things I do which makes me think "How can I subject another human to this fucking insanity". It may not be as bad as your experience but fuck I imagine itd get old. It seems alot of the not crazy trannies are either hons or straight. :(
>>
File: tumblr_mx12vwLrPK1s0dr8co1_500.gif (810KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mx12vwLrPK1s0dr8co1_500.gif
810KB, 500x281px
>>7628913
That sounds like BPD brought on by trauma. I hope she got help, she needs to learn that she can be a beautiful person and that being trans doesn't have to be a handicap anymore.
>>
I'm a cis girl and my partner is a trans girl. We've been together for 4 years and she's only been out as trans for 9 months so it's not like I was planning on getting into a relationship with a trans girl, but here we are.
We have a baby together and we're very close to each other. We were engaged before she began her transition, but we've put that on hold for right now.
As far as drawbacks, I'm straight and I'm not super comfortable being in a relationship with another woman, but that obviously wouldn't be the case for a lesbian. We also have very little sex life anymore, and that's more because of her than me because she doesn't want to use her penis.
Those are just the issues we've had. I don't see why there would be any issues as long as both are attracted to each other/sexually compatible.
>>
File: 1484102851126.gif (2MB, 444x250px) Image search: [Google]
1484102851126.gif
2MB, 444x250px
I have some weird thing where if I'm about to get in a relationship or get into a situation I might have sex I panic and I feel like I have internalized feelings that I'm undesirable even though sometimes I do get hit on or approached by people

How do I get passed this /lgbt/? I am not interested in men and I am worried because I have to present as male for longer and women aren't interested in that imo I feel like I'd have to already be presenting to get someone to put up with me being mtf
>>
>>7603574
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cis%E2%80%93trans_isomerism
>>
File: 1484719497801.jpg (337KB, 1000x1181px) Image search: [Google]
1484719497801.jpg
337KB, 1000x1181px
bump
>>
>>7633014
It's true she likely had some issues, but so have I. I also deal with mental illness, and I also come from a broken home.

That isn't even close to an excuse to push those issues on someone else. I still care about her and do really hope she got the help she needed but I'd be lying to claim I'm not bitter over how she treated me. If someone won't try to work through their own mental illness or trauma and isn't willing to admit fault at times they aren't a good person, past injury might explain current issues but it never excuses them
>>
File: 1485346117360.jpg (62KB, 623x713px) Image search: [Google]
1485346117360.jpg
62KB, 623x713px
I'm a lesbian and not bisexual so I wouldn't date a transgirl.
>>
>>7645698
Your bait would be more convincing without the Shaggy.
>>
>>7645704

>reality is bait

I'm tired of you faggots
>>
>>7645717
But anon, you're a cishet male pedophile. Calling yourself lesbian doesn't make it reality. :)
>>
>>7603515
from what i've seen, no. i've had "lesbian" friends in the past who dated trans women, and it never ended well. no idea why
>>
I have said it before and will say it again. It totally works. Even if cis lesbians want to be weird about it (OR trans girls want to be weird about it) Most bi women are totally cool with transwomen provided they are attractive, not too self absorbed, interesting, and healthy.

Spoiler alert, being attractive, interesting and having similar interests is basically what it takes to kick of any relationship no matter what gender or orientation you are.
>>
Scared about srs. Idk if i want it. I dont like it most of the time when girl touches or puts my d in her mouth. Im afraid cause im still kind of boyish. I like to be present and take the lead in social settings but in the bedroom i like to be controlled. I dont want a girl who has far left politics and doesnt care about being fit. I have done sports so i am like gi jane in terms of build.
>>
>>7645724

I was born with a vagina and only enjoy consensual sex between adults. Stop projecting loser
>>
I've never dated a transgirl before but I'm sure it would be lovely.
I do like penetration and dildos but not male aesthetics so a girl with a dick would work nicely I suppose.
Sex aside, we could cuddle like any normal couple. My main concern is that she would be unhappy with herself/dysphoric upon body and voice? comparison but I am okay with taking a more "masculine role" just to make my partner feel a bit more girly. Small things.
>>
>>7645997
not even a trans woman but this post is sweet, you sound like a good person anon
>>
>>7645997
>but I am okay with taking a more "masculine role" just to make my partner feel a bit more girly.

This is what they want, they want you to be the dominant, more masculine partner. You might run into trouble with their genital dysphoria but otherwise you sound like you should be golden.
>>
I could do it as long as they don't want piv sex. I'm not sure many trans women would want to date me though, I'm really butch.
>>
tranny

my main concern is just being part of a phase for her.
if i were just part of a fling, that would cause a lot of heartache for me.
i want whoever i date to be sure that they want me
>>
>>7605236
>tfw tall and fairly masculine
please, the world needs more girls like you.
>>
>>7646098
I'm really into butch women, they catch my eye more than femmes. I know many mtf who feel the same.
>>
i think the only concern i have is a cis woman being short, for no other reason that I'm tall, and I think tall + tall is the better combo.
it makes be feel awkward when girls are shorter, but its not a deal breaker, and it doesn't make me feel dysphoric
>>
>>7646098
>I could do it as long as they don't want piv sex. I'm not sure many trans women would want to date me though, I'm really butch.

How butch are we talking? Because no PIV sex sound A-OK with me.
I get weak in the knees for varying degrees of butch. but mostly soft butches.
>>
File: 1472839610670.jpg (152KB, 931x905px) Image search: [Google]
1472839610670.jpg
152KB, 931x905px
>>7605467
>also a significant portion of us are on the spectrum and/or ADD to some degree.

Is this true? I had a theory about this because a little before and a little after starting hormones I would listen to the stories of other transwomen and there was usually an ADHD or Autism connection in about 2 out of 5 cases! This just adds more fuel to my suspicion that Being trans is a type of neurological intersex condition.
>>
>>7646857
>tfw neutral femme tranny
Just like irl
>>
>>7646857
Yeah, ADHD and autism is about 3-4 times elevated. Both for mtf (compared to females) and ftm (compared to males)
I think autism and adhd are just overall dysfunctional neurological systems (autism presents weird coordination and GI tract problems too for example) and it would make sense for a weird intersex neurology to fuck up like that. Trans people also present atypical autism quite often with developed senses of humor etc
Fascinating stuff tbqh
>>
>>7647027
>Trans people also present atypical autism
Not to mention that females often have very different autism symptoms than males. Which assuming the brain sex theory is right at all, would be very interesting.
>>
>>7646857
according to this
http://thefederalist.com/2015/08/19/transgender-regret-is-real-even-if-the-media-tell-you-otherwise/
YUP

90% of you are mentally ill

with a margin of error of 10%, it could be 100% =)

>>7647027
i bet autism is caused by toxins
>>
>>7647032
>the federalist
Wew lad
>>
> Trans girls, what would be yours?
Well, my main problem is that I'm never gonna have a real vagina. It would take me about a decade to save enough money for decent SRS with my current salary, so me ever actually getting it is quite unrealistic. Not to mention that the results of SRS are... questionable at least, with very conflicting and inconsistent reports even for the same surgeon. The fact that many trans women who've got SRS don't have much experience with bio vaginas certainly doesn't help, since they can't competently review the results of their surgery. Taking all that into account I'll probably end up just getting orchi, since it costs about $700-1000 where I live and is hard to fuck up. I don't like having a penis, and I would gladly prefer to have an actual vagina, but my genital dysphoria is tolerable compared to many other trans women(touching my genitals sometimes feels good, but using it for penetration... nope, not gonna do it), so I feel that it would be the lesser evil in my situation.

So even if I pass perfectly, the fact that I have a penis might become a problem. Lesbians dating me is obviously out of the question, but even with a bi woman my main concern would be that she might not be satisfied with having me and would dump me to get a superior cis girlfriend.

>>7603661
Are you only against using your penis during sex(which is understandable), or against any sexual activities in general?
Because you don't necessary need a penis to satisfy a woman.
>>
>>7646857

Oh fuck these things are fun.

>tfw chaotic neutral trash with no chaotic femme gf
>>
>>7603515
Dunno, my therapist dated a post-op trans girl for a while and broke it off but I don't know enough of the details.
I don't pass yet so finding a cisbian who'd be willing is basically impossible. Otherwise I think normal relationship stuff - in the end personal compatibility seems to be more important than anything else. I kind of worry that i'll be an old hag before I pass enough for relationships but that had better just be dysphoria messing with me.
>>
>>7614385
> dating a bi cis girl since before I transitioned.
> She was date raped in the last 9 months
She went on a date with someone else while you were in a relationship?
>>
>>7647133
>Are you only against using your penis during sex(which is understandable), or against any sexual activities in general?
In theory, I'm the former. But my sex drive is so low, and my interest waning so deeply, that the latter is probably true now.

>Because you don't necessary need a penis to satisfy a woman.
I know this. I enjoy pleasuring women with my hands and mouth. However, it'd be a bit one sided if that's all that goes on
>>
>>7647504
She was at a bar and it happened. Dateraped just means any time someone slips things into drinks.
>>
>>7650406
Oh, I see. I only go to bars with my friends to chat while having a drink, so I just can't imagine a situation in which I would accept a drink from another person if it's not my friend or a date.
But it's different for different people, I guess. After all, I'm not even familiar with bar/club culture enough.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.