[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, if /pol/ ever actually manages to rally together and start

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: 1481548030504.jpg (39KB, 480x472px) Image search: [Google]
1481548030504.jpg
39KB, 480x472px
So, if /pol/ ever actually manages to rally together and start their day of rope, and for intents and purposes, they somehow start coming for you, what would you do?

Can you escape a legion of autistic neo nazis of varying physical competence, some armed, others praying to an Egyptian God of Chaos and memes?
>>
>>7602673
not to be /edgy/ but i own multiple guns so fuck a neckbeard revolution
>>
My big, strong muscle-daddy will protect me :3
>>
>>7602673
>implying /pol/ isn't gay as fuck
Damn, imagine all those sweaty, nazi cocks all hate-fucking you at once...~
>>
Well, if I had to fight off my /pol/ BF and his Smith and Wesson...

Dad has an actual assault rifle, a machine gun, a shotgun, another rifle, and some handguns. He bought them ages ago, so they're grandfathered. I'm sure I can borrow ONE of those.
>>
>>7602673
I'd just hide behind an attractive woman.
>>
I'm a 170 pound cis les competitive weight lifter. They're not going to touch me. No one gives a shit about lesbians.
>>
>>7603143
Can I hide behind this one?
>>
>>7602673
my state allows me to change my birth certificate, so i'll be legally male soon. unfortunately there will be a legal record of the change so i guess i'll still be fucked. i'm pretty strong and know how to use guns so i can defend myself.

i can see canada doing asylum for lgbt people in case of a situation like that
>>
>>7602673
None impure of heart can harm me.
>>
>>7602673
I'd join them of course. They have more Jewish fish to fry than me
>>
>>7603143
You sound like a fatass with no muscles.
>>
>>7603588
my uncle owns a lot of guns so yea, plus i'm a pretty good shot
>>
>>7603660
What's your max snatch and c+j? Will you be able to face me hand to hand? I will be in the pol RWDS, sparing qt traps and gays but not lesbians.
My stats:
>100kg 6'3
>100kg power snatch
>135kg power clean+jerk
>95kg press
>175kg pause squat
>250kg deficit dead
>>
>>7603400
kek confirms
>>
File: fascism never looked so cute.png (230KB, 726x720px) Image search: [Google]
fascism never looked so cute.png
230KB, 726x720px
>>7602673
I live with a black belt in Brazilian jiu jitsu who also owns a katana, hunting bow and many other weapons. He gifted me a blade of my own. So I feel pretty ready for a bunch of wannabe nazis. Only he might be on their side, he openly talks about how the Holocaust was exaggerated, Jewish teachings include greed and exploitation of goyim, stuff like that. He definitely goes on /pol/. So I'd better watch out for him too I guess. Man, 2017 is scary.
>>
>>7604504
KEK you are probably the first one on his list. Gotta clean your own house first and what not. Also
>all these lesbians depending on their uncle/dad/male roomie
Whatever happened to strong independent womyn? Ladies I am dissappointed.
>>
i live up a moderately sloped hill
>>
>>7602673

Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Alejandro
I'm not your land
I'm not your land, Fernando

They come to kill and rape us all
Just build that motherfucking wall
Don't call my name
Don't call my name, Roberto
>>
>>7604584
But then why give me a weapon??
>>
>>7604765
He wants a fight before the rape
>>
File: olgafFoxFace.jpg (2MB, 3000x2928px) Image search: [Google]
olgafFoxFace.jpg
2MB, 3000x2928px
I have a lot of guns, I'll share with anyone who needs one

except for trannys they'll just kill themselves if i hand them a gun

also mascgen posters they'll get startled by the first shot and drop it.
>>
>>7602673
Meh, /pol/ will probably only come after the "Pride Parade1!1" and the SJW-tier ones with rainbow vomit hair type of gays. You know, the faggots?
>>
>>7605252
This is kinda true....Pretty tame gays who are suprising to learn they are gay I have less problems with

my biggest problem are priders, trannies, sjws, and bug chasers. All them need to be purged.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 640x290px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 640x290px
>repression gen on day of the rope

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBvSg9oeM8k

>"Jesus /pol/ This guy is really enthusiastic..."
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.