[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1467.jpg (18KB, 266x190px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1467.jpg
18KB, 266x190px
Transition was a curse. I am 1000 times more unhappy now than what I was as a ma. I hated being a man but now I don't pass and I have lost my job my anxiety and depression have skyrocketed. I don't pass. I am a recluse. I only read people saying transition made them happier. Am I the only one saying that transition was a curse? I fell more gender dysphoria now that I am transitioned
>>
From what I can tell, its not a curse if you pass, I'm in the same situation as you
>>
>>7601867
If you already had a job before you started, you started too late.
>>
>>7601894
No, I had a job already transitioned
>>
>>7601867
I am so unhappy because of my transition. The worst part is buying female clothes. All these agps get enthusiastic when they have to buy clothes. Me? It's a nightmare for me
>>
Very unhappy
>>
>>7601867
you were never trans to begin with. this is what happens when men take their fetish too far..

>>7601894
this
>>
>>7601867
dont you like growing little supple boobies though? :3
>>
>>7609042
God fuck off, you fetishists are why cis lesbians are utterly repulsed by us
>>
>>7603598
why is it a nightmare?
i don't enjoy it because i'm not really into fashion i just try to not look too much of an idiot, but i have no problems doing it
>>
>>7601867
this is the dark side of people who were born a bit too early

there is no salvation for us
>>
File: 1453970997902.jpg (1MB, 2240x1400px) Image search: [Google]
1453970997902.jpg
1MB, 2240x1400px
im going femboy mode like i dont even know what im doing, until my tits get too fat to hide i guess
>>
>>7601867
This is a known issue and hidden from mant transitioners. The fact is, you were better off as a man, than you were attemptiong to transition.

You are now 50% more likely to commit suicide, and in fact this is very common in mentally ill faggots such as yourself.
>>
>>7611724

You should come out the closet anon, being a girl is nice.
>>
>>7611724
They are likely to kill themselves even if they repress.
>>
>>7611732
this is true, the only cure is passing
>>
>>7611861
Y'know, even with memes like "doughbod" and stuff, that shit doesn't really matter as much as face and voice. If FFS and VFS were widely covered by insurance, the percentage of hons would decrease dramatically, and less people would feel the need to repress.

Just saying, most of these issues could be fixed if society actually cared about our needs.
>>
>>7609041
>>7601894
But how do you get free money??????

Please share your secrets or was it just daddy's money?
>>
>>7611889
>daddy's money

W-well, technically I worked for him, s-so...
>>
>>7609041
>>7609042

you fuck off and you kill yourselves eat glasses bastards. I was never a lesbian never been attracted to women, jesus the idea of a pussy makes me vomit, the problem is that I don't pass
>>
>>7611889

They're implying that being old enough to legally work is too old to transition.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.