[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is female privilege and easy mode?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: xDnTxzn.jpg (46KB, 636x350px) Image search: [Google]
xDnTxzn.jpg
46KB, 636x350px
As someone who has never experienced it, tell me about it
>>
File: gender bender.png (168KB, 417x410px) Image search: [Google]
gender bender.png
168KB, 417x410px
>>7601855
It doesn't exist. Women hold eachother to societal norms and they go through living hell enforced entirely by other females. Also as they are female everyone assumes someone will take care of them so nobody takes care of them as someone else will do it.

Gay females get the creepos wanting to fuck them or watch them fuck plus all the sterotypes from gay males.

Transwomen get to be treated like crap by everyone... especially other females. If they never pass this is permanent. Also increased healthcare costs and a good chance of being losing their job, home, spouse and/or lives for being trans.

Female to male trans get to be told they don't really want it and that it's just a phase. They then go through years of mental hell. If they do transition it will be mostly clothes which results in being called a dyke/tomboy forever on top of all the crap transwomen go through.

Womenhood: it sucks.
>>
>>7601855
Basically people just buy you free shit, usually drinks but sometimes full meals and clothes, and they're more accommodating of your fuck-ups. You can get rides from people or places to stay much easier, but also guys are more likely to just put their hand on your thigh, try to kiss you out of nowhere, stalk you to your door. Stuff like that. So it's kind of a trade-off, you get a lifelong discount at the expense of being every guy's property.
>>
>>7601917
sounds like a good deal to me
>>
>>7601914
Are you a cis female?
>>
>>7601943
Transman, raised as cis female. I have MtF friends and have tried to befriend gay females with poor results. I don't know as much about lesbians because of this.
>>
>>7602039
As an MtF, I have to ask: How can you put up with MtFs, but not cis lesbians? Seems like it would be the other way around.
>>
Most people who complain about "female-privilege" are either a) not female or b) self hating.
>>
>>7602053
i'm a straight trans guy and it's much easier for me to get along with trans girls than cisbians and cisbian-adjacent types (bi cis girls, a lot of trendscum)
pre-transition i was pretty much a transbian though
>>
>>7602085
Hmm, I wonder if this means you're "trutrans" or whatever, that you get along with AMABs better
>>
>>7602132
Different FtM but I find that masculine mindsets are easier to get along with as we tend to have more in common. MtFs were expected to be masculine at some point so we still have that personality overlap. Lesbians, bi cis girls, trendscum, and such don't tend to have that overlap so making friends with them isn't as easy for me.
>>
>>7602132
>>7602154
same as original, leading on from that:
my offline social group is for the most part a mix of trendscum and pre-everything probably-aap trans guys who act a lot like trendscum, which is a real fun group to try distinguish between
the person in it i get along with the most by far is a questioning mtf who's mostly into girls and acts like a very slightly more feminine than average guy
if you limit it only to the natal female members, the one who i have the most in common with in terms of how we've been seen by society is a cis lesbian who is also the only one who unconditionally recognizes she's cis and doesn't even try to pull in a little bit of they/themming or nonbinary gender shit -- the other trans guys are very different to me in that they're more feminine and used to be straight chicks
>>
>>7602154
Very curious about this, what are the differences in mindset/attitude that you experienced specifically?
>>
Female privilege is like water to a fish. They don't realize the are surrounded by it but take them out of it and they will fight violently.

Female privilege is a set of societal norms that treats women better than men. A woman's life is seen as more valuable than a man's. We see this in many forms. Men are more likely to be murdered, we send our boys out to war, we have men work dangerous jobs, we allow men to become homeless, women and children first. If you were to watch the news they are much more likely to mention specifically the number of women killed in an event, ei 19 killed in terrorist attack, 4 of them women.

Women get away with murder, literally. We all agree that blacks getting longer sentences for crimes than whites is racist, but somehow it is not sexist when men get significantly longer jail time for the same crimes. In fact the gender disparity is the largest sentencing time disparity and the only crime women get less time than men for is child neglect. We regularly see a male and female couple committing a crime together and the male gets more jail time for being male.

Being female is like being on easy mode. You cant really fail because you have a huge safety net. As for LGBT issues, gay men are the number one targets of hate crimes. Let that sink in, even though gay men make up less than 1% of the population, they are attacked more than any other group. Lesbians typically suffer no violence from anyone other than another lesbian. We do not have lesbian killings, the largest mass shooting in america was targeting gay men not lesbians. Lesbians often have to make up there hate crimes and they get busted for it all the time. Meanwhile, trans women are killed at an alarming rate. It is hard to look at what happens to gay men and trans women and not instantly see that lesbians have it fucking easy because of female privilege.
>>
>>7602713
Gender equality is seen as a female subject meaning men never expected to compensate when privileges were removed and they had to work on the same level as everyone else. As a result they fall behind. Instead of whining on the internet, get to work.
>>
>>7601917
You can get all that good stuff by being charismatic and charming as well. I get free drinks from bar tenders every third time I go out since they seem to like me. Don't accept free drinks from strangers as a rule. Shit's dangerous.

One thing I've noticed about being a woman is that you get taken less seriously and have to work harder to get given more important/serious projects in the work place. It seems most bosses will trust a man to do a task even if they fuck up from time to time, but if I make a mistake I'm not punished, they just don't ask me to take responsibilities like that again unless I push for it.
>>
>>7602713
don't forget males are routinely genitally mutilated in the united states
>>
File: 1465694500904.jpg (222KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
1465694500904.jpg
222KB, 960x640px
>>7602713
>Being female is like being on easy mode.

Saw this first hand in the military. Before then I thought women worked just as hard as men do, I was dead fucking wrong.

>In basic, last week and a half
>After ftx we needed to do a weapon turn in at the end of the week
>we had no time or resources to clean in the field
>Drill sergeants know this was their bad so they let us use an aux room and allowed us to stay past lights out. Platoon sergeant brings us a radio just cause he's pretty cool with us
>Females just deposited their weapons and went to sleep. Only 2 stayed to help clean. They never thought to help.
>Dudes are pissed but clean them anyways because we didn't want to get chewed out
>On some days we only slept for 3 hours
>Females haven't cleaned their rifle since issue. 4 weeks of residue on almost every one of their rifle
>They show up 0530 in the morning to pick up their rifles and deposit them at 1900 after barracks cleaning or whatever final task we had
>>
>>7603276
That's a discipline issue. The puerile in charge need to get on that.
>>
>>7603286
Women are held to a lower standard in the military in pretty much every regard.

Basic
>The rifle cleaning as above
>Only male bays were trashed by the drill sergeants for the slightest infraction
>Only a male bay was evicted when the female soldiers that went to that bay said they were in better shape than theirs.

Ait
>Guys getting extra duty for sneaking food. Females got councillings
>One brave guy sneaking into the female barracks to get his dick sucked, so much extra duty he had to stay 2 weeks afterwards
>A female sneaks into the male barracks to suck dick. The male is the one that gets extra duty. The female, I shit you not gets a councilling

Real Army
>I've seen females fail multiple Record APFTs in a row and not get discharged. Males were not given the same leeway.
>My unit openly tried to push more females to WLC over more qualified males. Fought tooth and nail to not let male soldiers go to rasp or sf selection.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.