[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to not be a depressed nutcase as a mtf?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>
>>7601793
Not look like a hon like this person does, ew.
>>
>>7601799
What is the cure if I do?
>>
>>7601802
Cyproterone.
>>
>>7601802
FFS probably.
>>
>>7601793
By repressing, not being an MTF
>>
>>7601799
I'm a cis guy, and I first found her videos by searching about BPD on YouTube (I had a crazy ex). I had no idea she was trans until looking at her other videos. I think that's the definition of passing.
>>
don't expect your life to be perfect after transitioning
>>
>>7602218
>BPD on YouTube (I had a crazy ex)

same brother, those cunts are no joke
>>
>>7601793
i don't know. i really don't. been on hormones for six months now and i'm still too depressed to do anything. i think my therapist starts to doubt i'm trans because of that and me too desu. i just don't know, i hate myself so much, i don't want to do anything in life. i just want my life to end.
>>
>>7601793
Man, I dunno why but when looking for ASMR videos this person was always recomended in YouTube playlists. Is YouTube trying to tell me something?
>>
>>7602380
spiro or cypro? How well do you pass? Are you out?

I was in a similar place recently but it turned out my cypro dose was too high and was giving me depression, I lowered it and now I feel much better about myself. I even feel less depressed about not entirely passing, which ruined me/my self esteem for a long time.
>>
>>7602664
cypro, 25mg every two days.
i don't pass. i don't think i'll ever pass. i mean i could be off worse i guess. my therapist always talks about hons with quarterback shoulders who supposedly have it much worse than i and how happy they are presenting female but that thought doesn't help me at all. i'm boymode and am too anxious to go out shopping for girl stuff. amazon has been a disappointment.
i'm out to my closest family but all of them think of me as male and call me that.
basically nothing has changed besides me growing boobs which will just make people think i'm some kind of freak.
>>
>>7602729
being trans generally is a big disappointment. I know it sounds daunting but it would be beneficial if you were to come further out and also start making your family use the correct name and pronouns. You are allowed to ask for support. Transition is super rough and scary and you are allowed/almost expected to have a hard time especially in the beginning, but you have to realize that it does get easier eventually and over time you will become at least a little more comfortable with yourself.

“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”
>>
>>7601793

Repression, and lots of CBT (cognitive behavior therapy) and other coping mechanisms. Once you just on the transition wagon you become more and more narcissistic and selfish until you're basically a demon (for lack of a better term). I've seen it a thousand times. Nobody post-op resembles a human being with emotions or compassion. They just fuel the machine.
>>
>>7602854

To expand: I've been repressing for 20 years. Healthily. Everytime I think I might want to transition, I meet someone who is or has, and they are literally shit. They've almost always cut off ties with family. Even if it's not suicide, it's basically suicide the to people they abandon for a vagina.
>>
>>7602854
You make it sound like we are vampires or something lol
>>7602865
We cut off ties with families because they want us dead
>>
>>7602876

You're the ones who changed suddenly and without warning. It's not that hard to get therapy to go the other way. It doesn't hurt or kill you to live as your born gender. If TGs had as much support to stay as they did to switch there would be a lot less pain in the world.
>>
>>7602880
The alternative is death
>>
Pass
>>
>>7602761
i know i should ask them to but i feel it's so weird and inappropriate to ask them that when i don't pass even in the slightest.
idk i also have way more issues than that i think. like i hate myself, i don't want myself to get any better, i just want myself to end. the only way i could see myself having motivation to better my life would be that i do it for someone else who actively supports me. i've disappointed myself so often i just don't try anymore, i'd need someone who i don't want to disappoint. i feel like i need someone who makes me feel girly, who cuddles me and who sits down with me to look at job offers and helps me write job applications. but it's completely unrealistic and frankly unfair to ask that of anyone.

sorry for the blog post, i just feel really down right now.
>>
>>7602907

No it's not. Get therapy for the dysphora instead of therapist that is pushing the transgender meme. You can stay the same and be happy. Transition isn't the only way. Stop believing post-ops who are forcing this shitty meme.
>>
>>7602729
>cypro, 25mg every two days.

Why? Have you had your levels checked, do you even know if that's doing anything?
>>
>>7603256
started with 25mg a day and had zero T so my doc said i can half it. i don't know if i had a blood test with the new dose yet but it shouldn't have gone up.
>>
>>7603310
Jeez, cypro is strong. I've been on spiro so long and I'm still at 17 ng/dL
>>
>>7602729
R U ME????
>>
File: cry.jpg (46KB, 500x450px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
46KB, 500x450px
>>7602920
I KNOW That FEEL

i keep trying to tell myself it will get better, even just being on hormones i am making progress everyday, as long as i take those pills i will becoming more how i want to be.

When im down it realy helps to play with my little boiboobs and feel my soft skin, to remind me this is the right thing to do.

I dont want to socially transition until i am comfortable, and it seems everyday on hormones that day draws closer. but you shouldn't put pressure on yourself to rush it. The way i see it, i dont want to my family to call me by my girl name and use female pronouns until i feel i am worthy of it, i think to force them to do that rn would be damaging
>>
>>7601793
I was a depressed nutcase before. I dont know. I accepted all of the horrible shit that can and will happen. Instead of coming out of it as apsychotic emo bitch I became a mostly happy person (albeit lonely). I wish I could answer your question properly. I guess, try to be as objective as possible?
>>
>>7603310
How long did it take to hit zero T?
>>
>>7602761
>“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure, whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in. That’s what this storm’s all about.”

What is this quote from? I need to read whatever it is because fuck me if I don't need something to inspire me to keep going right now.
>>
>>7601802
a rope
>>
>>7602920
This was literally me 6 months ago. I had come out and I had started hormones but my whole life i've felt like i'm just a disapointment and I dont deserve to be happy and I should just leave everyone. But I have gotten a bf, one who loves me for who I am and he sees me as 100% a girl. I got kicked out a couple weeks ago from my parents after my whle life arguing with them despite them always being supportive of my choices. And my bf has made me feel so much better. You will find someone. And you life will turn around, a lot more quickly than you think. I mean, i'm still depressed. but I'm getting better every day and I'm getting closer and closer to being truely happy and being able to actually start living a normal life. I wish you the best of luck :)
>>
>>7603844
less than a month.
>>7604894
thank you. i'm glad everything turned out good for you!
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.