[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the 4th FFS I see

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1521.jpg (146KB, 900x1600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1521.jpg
146KB, 900x1600px
And the person still looks like a man? Why is it that? So far, I have seen 4 people in total who got ffs and they all still have a masculine face. Is it the surgeon's fault or it's what they have to work with? Thanks
>>
>>7601393
If I saw this person on the street I wouldn't even suspect it's a tranny. You people need to calm down with the whole overclocking shit desu
>>
>>7601393
You provide no proof she had FFS, nor do you provide the surgeon or anything, how are we supposed to know?
>>
>>7601393
>still have a masculine face
She looks like someones bitchy italian/jew aunt.
Chill the fuck out.
We get it, you hate FFS.
Nobody fucking cares.
>>
>>7601393
That person actually passes, from what I can see. There are women that have that type of appearance.
>>
Ha ha ha ha lol for you fags anybody passes ha ha ha ha
>>
>>7601393
She needs to move her fake eyebrows lower/grow real ones. Trying to distract from the masculine brows is just making them more apparent.
>>
>>7601540
Thats because you dont understand how passing works. Your average person isnt looking to clock trannies all day. If they see an ugly broad on the street, they think, "Man, what an ugly broad" and go about their day. I mean, for christssake, cis women with short hair get shit for "looking like men" all the fucking time. Dudes with long hair and full viking beards will get ma'am'ed lots. You put your average cis woman under a microscope like every tranny gets here and they will fail 95/100 times.
>>
>>7601600
No, stupid. Gendering someone is something innate, visceral, instinctual. Cis people are not thinking about trannies and yet when they see a tranny who looks odd they clock her, they can't help.

Also, this meme that cis people don't clock has to stop. Cis people clock trannies more than other trannies do. Trannies are desensitized and also hopeful so, any hon with a wig passes to a tranny
>>
>>7601830
>Trannies are desensitized
UM

You gotta at least make an effort, buddy
>>
>>7601903
It feels almost unfair. Like I've managed to clock people at social occasions and in public whom I can tell ~no one~ else has clocked.
>>
>>7601393
Looks like a middle aged woman to me.
>>
>>7601393
As a tranny I've become hyper-sensitized to the point where I clock cis people
>>
>>7601600
this. before the whole trans thing telling girls that they look like dudes was commonplace and popular
the funny and almost paradoxical thing is that cis people tacitly admit that being misgendered sucks when they do this.

Want to hurt a cis girl's feelings? tell her she looks like a dude
Want to hurt a cis guy's feelings? tell him he looks like a girl.
Want to hurt a trans woman's feelings? Same thing. Tell her she looks like a guy.

It's not even about calling people ugly, it's people mocking gender nonconformation because it subverts the ideological standards they're used to. The sine qua non of bigotry.

gender is a performance blah blah blah blah
>>
>>7601916
If you were really sensitized you would realize how stupid your statement is. But you aren't. You look for "manly" features but are too stupid too look for simple skull dimorphismm differences. And simple SIZE even.You don't even see SIZE
>>
>>7601448
that's even worse

you need to see proof that they had surgery before you'll decide if they look feminine or not
that proves that it did not work
>>
File: Judith-Butler-300x228.jpg (19KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
Judith-Butler-300x228.jpg
19KB, 300x228px
>>7602605
no dipshit, the point is she just looks like a greek grandmother and you're tormenting yourself with the insane beauty standards forced on trans women (and women in general) by the patriarchy.

Go talk to an average-looking cis woman, 9 times out of 10 they will tell you they went through a phase like this, constantly picking and prodding at tiny details in their face and body, always finding something inadequate, always finding a reason that they're ugly.

Patriarchal beauty standards, like most of patriarchy, are about control and subordination and pleasing the male gaze. The ugly truth (pun intended) is that you will never, ever EVER meet every fucking stupid man's image of the "perfect woman", so you need to stop trying.

The point isn't to "love yourself" or whatever basic bitches say, the point is to treat yourself like a fucking human being.

I come on here every day, I'm a cis lesbian and it's honestly sad as fuck seeing what some of you trans women do to yourselves.
>>
>>7602628
nigga, the question was: does this look male or female
>>
File: maxresdefault (2).jpg (138KB, 1599x1013px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (2).jpg
138KB, 1599x1013px
>>7602632
female?? if only because of the makeup. it doesn't fucking matter anyway, if the person in that picture told me they were a woman i'd treat them like a woman. if they told me they were a man i'd treat them like a man.

Here's a cis woman with an extremely similar facial structure, and guess what? She's a world famous artist and millions of people admire her.

What really irks me is that 2016 and now 2017 are AMAZING times for gender fluidity and you're all shunning it because you want to fit this impossible, warped, perverted image of women that men establish to please themselves. Not you, THEMSELVES. The men who proudly uphold female beauty standards don't give a shit about women and probably consider them a subspecies. It's an old system that most people are trying to fight against nowadays but for some reason you people uphold it because you hate yourselves.

It's the - current year - so relax. There's a bunch of genderfluid gender nonbinary genderqueer whatevers just running around, with all sorts of different preferences and ideas of beauty, but you're all zeroing in on the ones that yell the loudest.

Don't you get it? They want to control you and you're just bending over and accepting it.
>>
>>7602647
>you're all shunning it because you want to fit this impossible, warped, perverted image of women

that's dysmorphia in a nutshell
it's irrational, nobody chooses to be this way
>>
>>7602654
I know, you all need professional help but it's expensive as fuck. all the more reason we need to overthrow the government, eliminate the money system, institute complete automation and eliminate the male sex
except the trans men, they can stay
>>
>>7602663
My head problems are my own
>>
>>7602667
i know but hopefully my post managed to affect you in some way.
>>
>>7601393
THE RESPONSES THAT THIS THREAD GOT ARE INCREDIBLY STUPID AND NAIVE. HOW CAN YOU FUCKING COMPARE A REAL WOMAN TO A TRANNY? TRANNIES NOW WANT TO BELIEVE THAT ANY REAL WOMAN GETS CLOCKED AS MALE, THAT IS SUCH A BULLSHIT THE DIFFERENCES IN SHAPE AND SIZE ARE ABYSMAL

AND YOU FUCKING MOTHERFUCKING FAGGOTS PIECE OF SHIT KEEP SAYING THAT ANYTHING IS PASSABLE. YOU HAVE LOW STANDARDS, FAGGOTS
>>
File: C2aU9XkVEAAg-J0.jpg (27KB, 639x623px) Image search: [Google]
C2aU9XkVEAAg-J0.jpg
27KB, 639x623px
>>7601393

B-but they said FFS would turn me into a petite princess who is followed by bara men begging to buy her cars and jewelry?
Muh female privilege?!
>>
>>7601393
>>7603466
Another thread where we post hons who got FFS and pretend that's representative of actual trutrans who get FFS, nice.
>>
>>7601393
the makeup is what makes you look like a drag queen tbqh
tone it down and you'll look a lot better.
specifically those drawn on brows that are too high and too arched.
can you grow your natural eyebrows?
also the eyeliner is too dark imho.
try brown instead of black.
you're quite striking.
>>
>>7603448
someone's mad.
sorry for acknowledging that women can look like anything
>>
>>7603448
>TRANNIES NOW WANT TO BELIEVE THAT ANY REAL WOMAN GETS CLOCKED AS MALE

http://www.vox.com/2016/5/18/11690234/women-bathrooms-harassment
>>
>>7603481
you are stupid. True trans or not, you are a man, male, a boy, a fucking guy, you have XY chromosomes. That means that your skull is shaped like a man. period
>>
The plot twist is that all women are mtfs. Some are just better hiding it than others.

I have posted pics of cis women that i know and they got called hons.
>>
>>7603639
Go back to 420chan, craniumgirl
>>
>>7601393
>except the trans men, they can stay

w-what
>>
>>7603670
LOL

I do that, too, it is hilarious.
>>
>>7603670
>>7604356

you stupid ass faggots you need to see people in real life to determine if they are real women or trannies. There are some trannies who look passable in pictures and yet you see them in real life, 360 degrees, and they are a fucking mess. By the same token, there are women who appear to have square faces in pictures, yet, put those women next to a tranny and you will notice immediately that the tranny's face has extended facial planes, the real woman has a compact face, condensed features, everything is more contained. YOU FUCKING FAGS CONFUSE SHAPE WITH SIZE
>>
>>7604836
T. Skull Size autist
>>
>>7601393

Holy shit! Angelica Huston posts on /lgbt/!
>>
>>7601422
Would you suspect it's an ogre?

I swear I've seen this exact picture in a book of fairy tales.
>>
>>7601600
>Dudes with long hair and full viking beards will get ma'am'ed lots.
No, we really don't, and you're a deluded faggot if you believe this.

t. dude with long hair and full viking beard, and a weak jaw, even
>>
>>7601393
Looks just like a load of other older siscilian women, not gonna lie. Looks a lot like a few coworkers I've had who all had at least 3 kids and we're total sweethearts.
>>
>>7601830
Out of all the people on the street you'd probably only notice the one person who stares. Acting all shifty like you think you're being watched will net you strange looks as well. You're not being realistic.
>>
>>7602460
Anyone who isn't hyper sensitive and has a shred of self respect won't give a damn. A healthy person, or a person with the will to want to be healthy, wouldn't let something so small influence them in such a big way.
>>
>>7601830
>Cis people clock trannies more than other trannies do.

LMAO
>>
>>7605395
Congratulations, you're not pretty. It's a common joke in media that a mam with long hair gets confused as a woman from behind. This exists for a reason. If you don't take care of your hair and have a load of split ends and all the hair is a bunch of different lengths from not getting routine hair cuts, you'll look more masculine since your hair looks like shit. Hope that isn't true for you.
>>
>>7605480
ha ha ha, another tranny who hides his fucking expanded face behind hair. You stupid faggot, real women are still seen as women with short hair. Idiot
>>
>>7605480
trannies have expanded facial planes. Trannies do not pass after FFS. FFS does not change the expanded facial planes. Trannies hide behind hair. Trannies rely heavily on hair. Trannies use very unrealistic, absurd, impractical, improbable hairstyles
>>
>>7606835
>>7606846
Dumb ass. I was responding to a man with long hair. Your trolling is getting out of control.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.