[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ex-bf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: La grenouille triste et la mer.jpg (66KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
La grenouille triste et la mer.jpg
66KB, 340x340px
I still miss my ex-bf, /lgbt/: I've been posting about it since 2015, when he broke up with me.

I met him over on /r9k/, and we were together for some 6-7 months. It was an online thing.

I think about him every day; I dream about him regularly; I often enter into that kind of catatonic depressive state if I consciously think about him. I still get drunk to forget about him. It wasn't even a month ago that I looked up his website and started crying just from seeing his pictures.

I fucking need help - I don't know why I still can't get over him, when he already forgot all about me ages ago. I wish we could be together again.
>>
You never forget the people you love, despite what people tell you to do don't try to forget him. You have to stop thinking about what could have been and focus on the future.

Idk what happened between you two but just because a romantic relationship ends doesn't mean you can't be friends still.
>>
>>7600800
It ended really badly. At this point, we couldn't go back to being friends. That was an option when we first broke up, I suppose, but it didn't happen.

I called him once around the summer of 2016 (August, maybe September). The second he recognized my voice, he said "Wrong number", but I could tell it was him, and he just repeated "You must have the wrong number," and hung up. And I know he recognized my voice and knew who I was.

We're never going to be anything again, and that's what makes me feel so bad. I can't really open up to anyone like I opened up to him. I don't have many friends, and I hate the one or two I do; I resent my parents, because it's because of them I couldn't meet my ex; so I've become an alcoholic to deal with everything going on.
>>
>>7600800
Horrible advice...only a pussy loser would ever accept being "friends" with someone who they expressed romantic interest in. I do not know about you. If I ask someone on a date, I do not want to just be their friend. If you settle for anything less than what you want, you are going to get taken advantage of once people realize that you are too soft to set any standards. Cut people lose. It's their loss.
>>
>>7600902
>>7600961
So glad my relationships have grown beyond highschool level

Gl OP, it gets better you just have to let it
>>
>>7601141
I find it hard to be 'just friends' with someone after being in a serious relationship with them. It's too emotionally charged, and only rarely works out. I wouldn't recommend it. At least one of the two involved will be miserable.
>>
>>7605500
There is too much tension. Like I said if you spent time trying to get with someone you shouldn't go back to just being friends. You don't have to hate them or talk shit or avoid them. But it is how it is.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.