[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

not socially transitioning

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: large.png (170KB, 500x506px) Image search: [Google]
large.png
170KB, 500x506px
Any 5 to 10+ yrs into HRT trannies here who never ever socially transitioned? Like you just take hormones but continue wearing boy clothes?
>>
>>7600466

I think if you're a tranny who's at least 5 years into HRT and still hasn't transitioned, you have no hope of passing. Thus you have decided to kill yourself.
>>
>>7600482
personally i pass about 50:50 but the constant worrying whether i pass or not to people drives me crazy but i wouldn't kill myself over it.
it's better to be keep taking estrogen but staying in comfortable boymode
that's what i plan to
>>
Why do you even take hormones then?

Sounds like you're just addicted to pills in a modern, twisted way.
>>
>>7600466
Why not just crossdress in your spare time? Why even take HRT?
>>
>>7600554
Hormones still have lots of benefits even if you don't pass
Plus technological improvements may make plastic surgery and stuff a lot better so stating on hrt will be helpful
>>
>>7600466
I've been thinking of doing this. Obviously the goal is to pass but I wouldn't mind looking like a girly boy or boyish girl instead of constantly trying to pass.
>>
>>7600554
Because estrogen improves your mood ... and shit.

Only AGP hons want to stop estrogen and kill themselves while real TruTrans™ immediately feel better on estrogen no matter what clothes they wear.
>>
>>7600466
That's me. It's about to be 8 years. Haven't transitioned yet because of issues with the family. I will hopefully be transitioning soon and I'm pretty stoked about that.
>>
>>7600498
> 5 to 10+ yrs into HRT
> pass about 50:50
Why are you even still alive?
>>
>>7600597
>real TruTrans™ immediately feel better on estrogen no matter what clothes they wear
>When an hsts transkid goes on hormones, don't expect them to feel 'more complete' or 'more at peace' with themselves as a diagnostic feature of being a transsexual. Dressing up at home or doing little things to affect a more 'feminine' appearance while presenting as a gay boy, offers no relief to transkids because their gender issues are social and not personal. Suggesting they do so will only confuse them.
http://www.transkids.us/recommend.html
i know you're memeing but if you knew what the typology is about and what autogynephilia means in the context of it you'd realize how bizarre it sounds to say non-a*p trans people can resolve their dysphoria without socially transitioning
>>
>>7602447
wtf don't be a honophobe
>>
>>7602466
When you have a decent chance of passing then not socially transitioning would be rough. But if you're older and too masculine you'll take what you can get
>>
>>7602701
that's not really the only difference, i'd argue that if the whole hsts/a*p deal needs to be replaced due to how tainted the autogynephilia label is the replacement would be 'socially transsexed/mentally transsexed'
it's the difference between a group of people who are very clearly gnc and would clearly have better lives in the opposite gender role, and so social transition is the most important intervention before anything else comes into play, and people who are not and whose transsex experience *only* comes from having a gender identity discordant with their natal sex, for whom social transition can be much less important than other aspects and has a higher chance of failure even if they're semi-passing or better (this is most obvious with aap ftms, who are often feminine to a degree never seen in even the most effeminate cis guys)
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.