[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feelz

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: tfw.jpg (17KB, 251x218px) Image search: [Google]
tfw.jpg
17KB, 251x218px
>havent been cuddled since i was a young child
>i will probably never cuddle with a stronger and bigger man who will stroke my hair and call me cute
>probably going to waste myself in the back of a shitty car with a gun from walmart when im 30 and all my chances of this happening dissapear
Anyone else wanna share? It feels better to talk about it.
>>
>Be me
>tall, 275 lbs
>masc
>only interested in dommes/feminine tops
>everyone who messages me on grindr is more than twice my age or flakes
>no real friends to help facilitate connections with new people
>hate myself cause i'm masculine everywhere except the bedroom

it's lonely out here
>>
>>7600335
Im old and I've been alone for decade
>>
literally all I want is to be cuddled. physical affection helps with my deep self hatred more than anything and yet nobody will touch me
>>
>abused as a kid by alcoholic father
>used to tickle me until i was bruised and couldnt breathe, had asthma which made it worse.
>raped my mom and she would come sleep with me afterwards
>would cry as she held me and bled on my bed
>when she broke down i'd hold her while she cried
>become touch averse
>high school full of people wanting to cuddle and shit
>freak out

Have a bf now. First time ive been able to sleep next to another person since i was a kid. Kinda conflicting feels cause the cuddles feel nice but its still hard to get over my natural reaction
>>
>sub bi top
>no bf, no gf, nobody no how
>will always be lonely, skinny, awkward mess
>>
>>7601240
HAHAHAHA IT"S MEEE
>>
>>7600583
>275 lbs
Whose fault is that, freak?
>>
>>7600335
>try to dress cute for crush at party
>really like black,small, hard to see floral studs
>build confidence to wear them
>see him at party, his face lights up
>know he's into me
>random girl "wow you look nice!, very angular"
>angular
>confidence secretly destroyed
>eat pot brownie
>look in mirror, see ugly
>take earrings out
>really tired and antisocial
>call cab
>>
>>7601870
<3 :c
>>
>Be <8
>Have super best friend, he lives across the street from me.
>we spend everyday together and most of the week we sleep over at each others places.
>On my 8th birthday I see a CPS truck outside his house
>Don't see him ever again after that, was crushed

>Years later be 14
>Meet this woman who's pretty fucking cool, basically becomes the mother I wish I always had
>She pushes me to improve myself, stop being such a fuckup.
>Suddenly she dies from a brain aneurysm, am once again fucking crushed, spiral out of control even more than before

>Then, 15, get a super Qt boyfriend
>I'm a druggie loser by now but he sees something in me and we date for a while.
>Stop doing as many drugs, stop hanging around the "wrong" crowd, hang with him and his friends more.
>Everything is perfect.
>Then, one night after a party we're getting sexual in his bed
>Hear his father stomping up the stairs
>"ohshitohshitohshit"
>The shadow of his dads frame fills the doorway
>"I DON'T FUCKING PAY RENT TO HAVE TWO FAGGOTS KEEP ME UP AT NIGHT, GET THE FUCK OUT!"
>nope the fuck right out of there as fast as I can, pretty much just jump down the entire flight of stairs to get out as quickly as I could.
>last time I ever saw that guy, tried to contact him but never got a reply.

Pretty much every time someone good came into my life they either died, was taken away, or just vanished.
Things are better now, though.
>>
>>7601926
Thats a nice partner you have

Would be a shame if something happened to them.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.