[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im 19 and I've been on t for over a year and still no facial

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1989.jpg (230KB, 961x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1989.jpg
230KB, 961x1280px
Im 19 and I've been on t for over a year and still no facial hair except for a few hairs on my side burns and a very light creepy 8th grade mustache. How do I know if I'll be able to grow at all? What point should I have facial hair if Im going to get any at all? Pic related its me
>>
>>7600042
lmao one year imagine it's like being a middle schooler you'll be fine
>>
>>7600053
Are you sure ? I figure being 19 has something to do with it but Ive also seen guys my age that have been on t for 6 months with facial hair
>>
I'm 21 years old cis male. That's more or less the facial hair I have.
>>
>>7600071
Everyone's puberty is different and it's no different than hrt.

You've got 6 years minimum left to see changes, don't get impatient.
>>
>>7600042
Give it another year. Before, fuzz. After, POOF! Goddamn hair everywhere (but no mustache)
>>
>>7600042
Do you have down syndrome? You look like you have down syndrome.
>>
>>7600460
I think he looks like he belongs in an easy-listening band.
>>
I like looking at ftm likes that. It shows what female face acually looks like without any makeup
and stupid angles. Great point of reference for future surgeries.
>>
>>7601339
you can get a better vision of it through pre-plastic surgery pictures, which by necessity are straight on and makeup-free
trans men on t have somewhat masculinized faces, and there's evidence to suggest trans people as a whole are more physically masculinized/feminized than cis people of the same natal sex
>>
>>7601339
Females without makeup looks like females. Not like that.
>>
Even among cis guys, not all of us can grow facial hair. Fucking chill. You already pass for a gay dude anyways.
>>
Eh, it's alright. I'd still rape your mouth
>>
>>7600473
He writes poetry, listen to Morrissey, and make his own wine in his closet.
>>
>>7600042
>>7600071
Yeah bro I'm 21 and I still can't grow hair on my neck or cheeks. It's just different for some people. Also, working out is not likely to make you grow more hair, despite some people claiming otherwise.
>>
>>7600042
holy shit i want to bully the fuck out of you.
>>
>>7600071
It's different for every person.
Just wait and see, your genetics may be at play here. Some people take a long time to have a beard come in.

I'm a cis male and didn't have a real beard come in till around 25. At 19 it was an utter joke for me. Not even very-light-8th-grade-mustache tier.
>>
>>7600042
TYD is such a cute vidya
>>
>>7600071
>guys
hahah i bet you want to fondle their nuts and suck their big floppy dicks lmao
i bet u want to frot your dick with their dicks fag
>>
>>7600042

Could take you a bit to get it or you may never really get any.

I have many cis male friends that can't grow a beard to save their lives. It's just how it goes. Plus the beard trend everyone is riding now will lessen and it won't be such a fad.
>>
>>7602853
beards aren't a fad, humans have been growing hair on their face for tens of thousands of years
>>
>>7600042
you look like Pete Doherty, relax
>>
>>7600042
some people just have really unfortunate genetics and will never grow facial hair that doesn't suck dick. hope that's not you! is that your natural hair color? if it's not it might just be that it's so light it'll take a really long time to actually show up.
>>
>>7602841
w-what?
>>
>>7602857
Beards are a fad, a gross, ugly, hairy fad.
>>
>>7603141
They are a fad in the same way that blue eyes are a fad.
Women bred with men who had the facial hair of the times.
>>
>>7600460
This.
>>
>>7600042
What are your testosterone levels running at in your blood? Low T and cis men may not get a beard.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.