[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bluepill me on homosxuality

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: 1386732759706.png (58KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1386732759706.png
58KB, 900x900px
I'm a person who has let /pol/ brainwash me into hating every imaginable minority and political group that exists on this planet. The thing is, I don't want to live a hate filled life, and now I've come to you for advice.

From my point of view, homosexuals are working together with feminists to bring forth the destruction of our civilization. Please convince me otherwise.
>>
>>7597940
In reality women (not feminists btw) utilize their female privilege to "ally" with LGBT matters to create the illusion that they have inner insight over all sexuality, and thus by proxy over straight male sexuality -- as they have been doing forever, even in your cherished "tradionalist" eras.

Keep in mind that things don't exist in equals, equivalents, black and white binaries, etc. Are you ready to take the real redpill?
>>
File: yesgayisbad.png (443KB, 1506x3976px) Image search: [Google]
yesgayisbad.png
443KB, 1506x3976px
>>7597940
>>7597940
>Would rather live a life fucked over by bad decisions and bad people than "hate" bad things
>Thinking hating is worse than having your life damaged

In all seriousness OP, your view is accurate. You only want to hear otherwise because you dont want hostility, or aggressions from militant homosexuals

Either that or your ask for convincing because you know LGBT is incapable of - oooOOOOooooohhhh.......
>>
>>7597940
Feminism and the gay rights movement is about letting women and gay people reach their full potential. For a civilization to progress, we need better leaders and better followers in essentially all fields, from science to economics to education. For most of history, these positions have been reserved for straight men only. We cripple and limit genius because they're "the wrong sort" (Lise Meitner, Alan Turing). We were able to push ahead inspite of giving ourselves such a handicap because the problems people worked on back then were fairly simple. However, we are starting to look at and deal with extremely complex and high stake issues. We cannot afford to ignore such a huge group of people and pass up on so many talents due to backward ideas on "women's role at home" or hang ups on "gay ppl r icky". It's time to grow up and put aside ridiculous ideas like that. We need to if we want to move forward. Feminism and gay rights isn't destroying civilization, it's advancing it.
>>
>>7597940
If you want something to think about. Just think that if homosexuality is an illness. Why then it still exists? According to Darwin's law, we (fags) should disappear. But instead, homosexuality is observed over 500 species of animals. (Hint : it's a paradox)
>>
>>7597956
Anyone that posts that pic is either a troll or a moron. It was debunked in the same thread.
>>
>>7597954

I think straight women just want a gay friend because the media has told them it is fun and trendy and they are tired of getting groped and date-raped by their straight male friends.
>>
File: 543534.png (3MB, 1624x1640px) Image search: [Google]
543534.png
3MB, 1624x1640px
>>7598280
Regardless of whether it's intentional, that's ultimately one of the extended consequences of cis straight women having a formidable presence in LGBT rights. This endows heteronormativity within the gay male populace, too, via gay males living vicariously through straight females that "allow" them the gateway to acceptance.
>>
>>7598184
I don't see you trying to debunk it

how am I supposed to believe you with 0 evidence?
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.