[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who will play nicole in the inevitable biopic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: cara goes to college.png (172KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
cara goes to college.png
172KB, 288x512px
who will play nicole in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>7595440
Jonas
>>
>>7595440
By then, it will be illegal for cis men to play trans women, so it will probably be some new early transitioner we've never heard of. And then she'll get murdered by a fan too. Truly life imitating art imitating life.
>>
>>7595440
Depends on if it is written before or after he detransitions.
>>
>>7595451
who will play joanna in the inevitable biopic?
>>7595462
rip nicole maines, 1997-2017
>>
>>7595440
what's this about?
>>
>>7596434
the screenshotted snapchat post is infamous /tttt/ regular caraposter returning to the university of maine at orono, which she was kicked out of for stalking well-known early transitioner nicole maines
>>
File: IMG_0036.jpg (89KB, 550x700px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0036.jpg
89KB, 550x700px
>>7595440
What did I do wrong exactly?
>>
What is this thread about?
>>
>>7596954
Stalked somebody. That's wrong.
>>
>>7596465
Am I the only one here thats getting a little freaked out by this whole situation???
>>
>>7596954
depends who you ask
we're all the hero of our own stories
nicole sure as hell thinks you did something wrong, though, which is why she kicked you out the first time, and given stalking and traumatizing people is widely considered wrong most of /tttt/ agrees with her
>>
>>7596992
>>
>>7597076
>>7596465
>>
>>7596954
Being born and still alive. That's what you personally did wrong with your life.
>>
>>7597037
don't worry your pretty little head
>>
>>7596954
You're gonna make us all look bad, the only way this could work out for us is if the media never finds out you're repressed trans and focuses more on the fact that a cute trans girl was murdered.
>>
>>7599090
the second they see 20 tabs open on /tttt/ they'll know
>>
>>7596465
tttt?
>>
>>7600779
/lgbt/ once stripped of the delusion that there are lgb people here
>>
>>7600779
It's the latest meme because lgb doesn't have as much presence as t on this board because there's literally nothing else to talk about.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.