[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gender dysphoria is a reverse placebo, designed to lure more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

Gender dysphoria is a reverse placebo, designed to lure more dorky perverts into going mtf so that the culture strengthens.

I personally dont mind it. What about you? Do you have a more pragmatic way to satiate the hivemind?
>>
I disagree.
>>
>>7595119
What the hell does that even mean? Gender dysphoria is a real disease, it's a congenital disorder caused by hormonal overexposure (or underexposure) in the womb.
>>
>>7595119
So like a religion then, proselytizing.

>>7595200
>>7595216
Wow you've convinced everybody!
>>
So the modern trans movement recruits? Sounds about right. Alot of beta nerds with AGP are probably sucked into it. I can't blame them, its a tough condition with no good treatment. Being part of an "MtF" 3rd gender in a transfriendly society is possibly a better treatment for younger AGPs than repression.
>>
>>7595344
>Being part of an "MtF" 3rd gender in a transfriendly society is possibly a better treatment for younger AGPs than repression.
this. why do i have to want to be like a cis girl? can't we have our own feminine third gender to be ourselves in without being forced to live as either fully men or fully women?
>>
>>7595344
>>7595356
> Being part of an "MtF" 3rd gender in a transfriendly society
>can't we have our own feminine third gender to be ourselves

You people are fucking gross.
>>
>>7595119
Not according to current medicine:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1d9KKqP9IHa5ZxU84a_Jf0vIoAh7e8nj_lCW27KbYBh0/htmlview
>>
>>7595367
>You people are fucking gross.
what's wrong with that?
>>
>>7595216
Ill bet you 15 grand its caused by linking hormones to abnormal stimulus in childhood due to social factors. Ill also fight you.
>>
>>7595371
Who cares you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>7595452
>ill

Okay, richard dawkins cock sucker.
>>
>>7595452
>linking hormones to abnormal stimulus in childhood due to social factors

that doesn't even make sense.
and you don't have 15 grand.

you're literally witless.
>>
File: 1376207333775.jpg (107KB, 300x422px) Image search: [Google]
1376207333775.jpg
107KB, 300x422px
Anime is the cause of most down-and-outs' misplaced sense of gender dysphoria these days.
The prospect of shedding their failed lives and becoming a cute, idealized anime girl with an idyllic life surrounded by equally cute friends enough to convince them that what they're experiencing is a lack of identity with their gender.
This is fine with the cute ones who can make for cute traps,and to some extent fulfil the prophecy, but for the gruffer, older one's they might end up looking clownish and wanting to kill themselves even more than before.
>>
>>7596207
but i don't watch anime!

>prophecy
anon...
>>
>>7596224
>most
>>
>>7596236
yes so what caused mine then?
>>
>>7596253
I'm not here to answer that.
>>
>>7596277
please! you've got to! how can i defy the prophecy if i aren't given a clue!
>>
>>7596005
>that doesnt make sense
It makes sense. In fact, most people who research this know this by second grade.
>>
>>7596207
Let's increase our anime propaganda production as a way to integrate more members into our society.
>>
>>7595991
Do you enjoy shit conversations?
>>
I agree.
>>
File: cat-1.jpg (731KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cat-1.jpg
731KB, 1920x1080px
>>7596207
Maybe true. I barely made it and my life is good now, but I still want FFS, after that I'll be fine though.
>>
>>7596207
Bible Black and Angel Blade broke my 10 year old brain.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.