[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gay Sports Expierience?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: Bitty_baking.jpg (273KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Bitty_baking.jpg
273KB, 600x600px
Anyone have any gay experiences on sports teams?
I was on a wrestling team from 1st to 10th grade. I was pretty good probably would have placed well in state but... I started to realize I was gay in about 7th grade and I was totally sure I was in late 9th. I started getting boners at in appropriate times in wrestling practice. So I made up some lame excuse and told the coach I wasn't interested anymore. Anyone have sports stories, preferably more interesting than any of mine
>>
>>7594735
Not really very interesting but I did MMA for a few years when I was in my teens. To be honest I was pretty thoroughly repressed at the time.

I too so caught up in adhering to the straight masculine ideal, that my family, peers and community were pushing, that I never really had problems with boners or the like.
Since I've gotten away from my shitty adolescence, I came to realise that I have a choking fetish. When I think back to all the choke holds I got caught in, I kind of wonder if I was trying to get out of them with the same vigour I would an arm bar or the like.
>>
File: Canadog.jpg (122KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Canadog.jpg
122KB, 640x640px
>>7594735
Not exactly OP, I do have a short story though.

>Awkward as fuck in High School
>Lived in Utah, everyone hated 'those gay kids' so I stayed in the closet for the rest of High School
>Total Geek, played D&D after school
>One day when we're all dressing in the locker rooms
>Drop something, deodorant I think
"Fuck me dude!"
>Three guys immediately look at me
>One guy says "You know that's like, gay right, you shouldn't be saying that"
"Oh, well, uh, sorry I just heard someone else say that one time"
>"Yeah well, alright"

Fuck that state dude, I'm glad I moved.
>>
Well, one time in the locker room I was standing on the bench in my underwear and I caught the dude changing next to me looking at my crotch, and I could barely see his bulge.
When he realized I was looking at him he looked away super fast and blushed, it was pretty cute. Wish I fucked him.
>>
>>7594878
Your glad you no longer have people trying to help you with your mental illness?...oh well.
>>
File: 1484264040952.png (785KB, 677x1082px) Image search: [Google]
1484264040952.png
785KB, 677x1082px
>>7595472
>>
>>7594735
>>7594878
>>7595460
>showering in locker room
>one boy acts extremely faggy
>splashes everybody else
>possibly tries touching them
>wears extremely small/tight swimsuit
>feel disgusted by him
>be nasty to him
>don't start liking guys and being faggy myself until years later
>still don't regret being nasty to him
>>
>>7595779
He probably was acting pretty gay, felt gay, but then successfully repressed.
>>
File: 1484394623632.gif (924KB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1484394623632.gif
924KB, 540x304px
>mfw its a shota story thread
>>
>>7594735
I did BJJ in my 20s but I didn't get boners from it, wtf
>>
File: 1484694515932.jpg (516KB, 1000x847px) Image search: [Google]
1484694515932.jpg
516KB, 1000x847px
>played hockey and basketball
>hockey players were homophobic and douchy
>basketball players were chill
>one of them called me an honorary nigga because gays were the new blacks
>>
> be in eighth grade
>eighth graders were in the high school at the due to construction or something
> have gym class with older kids, mostly sophomores but some juniors and seniors
> showering is optional and barely anyone ever does it
> one senior guy always showers and walks around naked
> probably to show off his dick which is huge
> he catches me looking at it one day and calls me out on it
> deny it but blush
> he lets it go and is actually nicer to me after that
> we become friends and start hanging out after school
> School year ends, he graduates, getting ready to leave for the army
> we hang out one last time
>I tell him I'm going to miss him
> he abruptly kisses me
>we start making out sloppily, I've never done it before
>he grabs my dick which is rock hard by this point
>"I knew you were fucking gay"
> no denying it now
> he tells me to get on my knees and pulls out his giant dick right in front of my face
> lovingly suck it even though I have no idea what I'm doing
> he turns me around and fucks me until I have the best orgasm of my life
>cums inside and then we just lay there for a while
> say I have to go home and leave with his taste still on my lips
I was smitten with him but he left for the army 2 days later.
I saw him one more time, 3 years after that and he had a wife.
>>
>>7600214
t. fujoshi
>>
I'm just here to say OP pic is fucking adorable.
>>
>>7600278
omgcheckplease.tumblr.com

>>>>/wcg/
>>
>>7600296
Bless, thanks anon.
>>
I ran in track and field, boibutts everywhere.
>>
Not sports but I was in scouts and it is just as gay as everyone says. Putting a bunch of horny teens and preteens together in a tent over night is a recipe for gay times. We also had shower buddies to get through showering faster. Basically you and your shower buddy wait naked for the other group to get out then you get the shower for 10 minutes. After that the next group goes in.
>>
>>7601152
my mom didn't let me do scouts. It was early 2000's and the rape cases of the 90's were fresh in everyone's mind.
>>7600278
>>7600296
Easily my favorite webcomic gay or otherwise
>>
>>7601152
>>7604177
My mom didn't let me do scouts because they were a Christian organization and we weren't Christian. Later she said she regretted that she put her morals ahead of me having fun social interactions with other kids, but then I came out as gay and she felt vindicated.
>>
>>7604309
Take it from someone who was stuck at a Christian private school for 13 years; you're better off without the influence.

Kids bullied me, teachers told me I was a sinner and going to hell and the principle used to laugh at me when I cried.

This was all on their notion that I was gay, which at the time there was no validation for; I was just a sweet kid.
>>
>>7604365
I do sometimes wonder if I missed out by not being a boy scout, but never in terms of social interaction. I lament missing out on horny teenage experimentation. I'm perfectly happy having missed the Christian dogma.
>>
>>7604385
Well if it makes you feel better I did do scouts for a while and there was no "experimentation" in fact there were only punishments for not acting manly enough.
>>
File: Pearl Cringe.jpg (39KB, 371x457px) Image search: [Google]
Pearl Cringe.jpg
39KB, 371x457px
>>7604385
I got the dogma from Sunday School and bible study but none of the gay expermentation
>>
>>7595472
>Being gay is a mental illness

>>>/pol/
>>
I was on my high school girl's rugby team and got tackled and tossed around pretty easy cuz I'm not very big. Having to pull on jerseys and shorts for scrums/uhhh line outs(?) was really fun. I think the guy's rugby team resented having to practice with us sometimes and they called us all lesbians, if only... One of the pretty girls stormed off during a game after screaming about how an opposing team member was "a FUCKING lesbian" (she got tackled improperly or something i dunno.) Girls with bloody noses are hot. Rolled up shorts were popular w the runners who had nice legs. I wanna join a team so I can get shoved around again but I'm busy w school and am even weaker now lol
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.