[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chasers: do any of you want post op girls?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 71
Thread images: 9

File: transbeforeandafter.png (570KB, 2820x1500px) Image search: [Google]
transbeforeandafter.png
570KB, 2820x1500px
Or are you all in it for the dick? Asking for a friend.
>>
>>7594374
post op or pre op, i'm all about it
>>
>>7594374
Lmao that meme especially the before hormones part is just like Kayla.
>>
Nah. I like pussy a lot, but I like my MtFs with dicks; if I want pussy I’ll just find a cis girl to add to the mix. Nothing against MtFs getting SRS though: you do what makes you happy.
>>
>>7594446
>I’ll just find a cis girl to add to the mix
>implying most chasers can even get a cis girl
kek
>>
>>7594448

In fact I implied no such thing.
>>
>>7594420
never forget 2008 motocrossing, /cd/ shitposting Kayla
>>
>>7594485
I miss that kayla tbqh senpai. Now she is an anime posting rainbow strip sock wearing trip tranny.

#MakeKaylaGreatAgain
>>
>>7594374
I've never been with a post op girl, but had a friend who did and said the sex was pretty good
>>
>>7594374
but crying feels good
when Im high on T I just get mad angry I cant cry
>>
my ideal mtf gf has a penis and is willing to stick it up my ass, but i'd never rule someone out because they don't have a dick or are unwilling to use it
>>
Definitely post op. I have no interest in her having a dick
>>
>>7595057
I should have added if she was pre op I also have no interest in her dick either. Either way she is a woman and I would treat as such
>>
>>7595057
why not just date a cis woman then?
>>
>>7595094
Because I prefer the mindset of the trans woman
>>
>>7595114
>the mindset

ah ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
File: Professor.jpg (96KB, 459x799px) Image search: [Google]
Professor.jpg
96KB, 459x799px
>>7595114
>THE trans woman

You sound like you're on safari lol
>>
>>7595160
"We have a confirmed sighting of the trans woman, one of the few of her kind remaining in the wild."
>>
>>7595160
>"here we see a flock of trans women in their natural habitat, currently they appear to be installing gentoo and posting pictures of their legs in striped socks, a common mating technique"
>>
>>7595114
>>
I can deal with not touching the D, but I don't wanna be anywhere near a fake vagina.
>>
>>7595281
Gay
>>
>>7594374
>transbeforeandafter.png
more like theagpfantasy.png
>>
>>7594374
>>7595438
more like life_as_a_man_vs_life_as_a_woman.jpg
>>
I used to be a chaser. But now I'm just a full blown gay
>>
>>7594374
lol that fucking image

>>>/susans/
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 500x500px
>tfw avoided transition by becoming a gay sub
>>
>>7595477
This. I'm an earlier transitioner and I don't really identify much with the man side, but the woman side is oddly true (except for sucking cock or driving expensive cars, also I still cry a lot). But like, it's bizarre how people feel obliged to pay for random shit or do such nice things for you just because they perceive you as a girl. I feel like men never get that treatment, is that unfair?
>>
>>7595526

you're very naive.
there are probably as many men with sugar daddies and sugar mommas as there are women.

old, unattractive people are willing to pay for young and sexy people of either gender, depending on their preferences.
>>
>>7595526
i don't it's unfair, but it does suck. as a man i can never tell if anyone's attracted to me (because, let's be real, guys only do nice things for girls they're attracted to) so i automatically assume nobody is and then...yeah.
>>
>>7595579
>as a man i can never tell if anyone's attracted to me

This sounds more like an autistic thing
>>
>>7595603
you honestly may be onto something
>>
>>7595526
>except for sucking cock or driving expensive cars, also I still cry a lot
still worth it. you could suck did if you wanted and crying isn't too bad.

>I feel like men never get that treatment, is that unfair?
yes. most of them are conditioned to enjoy it, but if you aren't, it really beats you up how you're not treated like a girl.

>>7595571
>not sure if feminist apologist for her special treatment or male repressing his feelings of inferiority over how he's treated
>>
>>7595638
If you're transitioning because you think people are going to start opening doors and buying cars for you then you're delusional.
>>
>>7595650
you're right, because i won't pass!
>>
File: Candis-Cayne.jpg (19KB, 214x317px) Image search: [Google]
Candis-Cayne.jpg
19KB, 214x317px
>>7595663
Even people who pass have complained that they can't find a boyfriend and that life is hard.
>>
>>7595719
different anon, could you perhaps point me in the direction of these lonely passing traps?
>>
>>7595719
yeah shame i'm not cis.
>>
>>7595729
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Candis_Cayne
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 320x180px
>>7595719
>didn't even transition
>already have a bf

I almost feel guilty if this Board wasn't toxic as hell
>>
>>7595512
Good for you much easier than being trans attracted or a chaser. For Nine years i have been attracted to trans women don't think that's going to change i have been with about 20 trans women,2 men, and 5 cis women.

I don't like men and cis women are subpar when it comes to sex otherwise they are good.

>>7594374
post op is only ok if she was post op when we met then there is no problem. I'm not interested in having a long term relationship with a pre-op girl only to have to get srs, that is a change i couldn't do. No problem with the neo vag although some are hideous but the way some girls act afterward is different and a lot of them no longer want to do anal which is a strike against them.
I prefer non-op but also like post op as along as i can still fuck her in her ass , anal is important.
>>
>>7595769
she transitioned in '96
she broke up with her bf in '10
>>
>>7594485
raised warrior of steel
>>
>>7595729
None of those would want you, since you're using the word "traps", and is probably a disgusting faggot.
>>
>>7595025
>>7594446
>>7595281
Kill yourselves, you're just gays in denial
>stick it up my ass
date a man
>>
>>7594374
Yeah post op is fine
>>
Doesn't really matter to me.
Well, I've heard many(or most? I'm not sure) pre-op trans girls don't want the partner to go anywhere near their penis, which somewhat limits the list of erogenous zones available. If she's post-op, she'll probably be okay with me stimulating her genitals, right? In that case it's a plus, since there're gonna be more ways to make her feel good.
I'm also not sure how good current SRS techniques are. Do you have to be much more careful during PIV sex compared to doing it with a cis girl?
>>
>>7594374
Don't want to hijack a thread, but can somebody answer me this question, especially if you're MtF. I'm not a chaser, I'm regular bi. I can fall in love in just about anybody regarding their private parts, just need to find their face and personality cute. But thing with trans without SRS... I never tried anything irl, but when I see them on internet, tits and penis on the same body confuse me as hell, and I would give it a shot, but it feels so strange.

There's a trans girl in which I'm infatuated as hell, though she didn't preform SRS. I would like to have a relationship with her, but... how would one go about communicating these feelings of confusion regarding physical attraction?

Also, I dunno if this is relevant, I like cis females, but I don't like vagina.
>>
>>7594374
>tfw reading the post-OP text gives you a boner
AGP is real
>>
>>7596926
what is AGP?
>>
>>7594374
it's not that i'm into dick, im just attracted to people that still resemble a human. cutting your dick and balls off doesn't magically turn you into a woman, and the depression associated with surgery as well as the complications, infections, and pain associated with surgery is a turn off because i dont want the one i love to have to suffer such physical pain for something that will never cure them of their mental illness.

im into pretty things. cute bois, cute girls, cute trannies, as long as it is feminine I don't care; but please don't fuck your body up and further ruin your life, that doesn't make anyone happy.
>>
>>7595784
why would you want to fuck her butt when she has a perfectly good vag?
Fuckin' fags
>>
It depends on the chaser in question. I can imagine there's a few just in it for love who won't mind. Personally... though I like both dick and vagina, SRS vaginas would feel sort of uncanny valley to me.
>>
File: 1484630172763.jpg (42KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1484630172763.jpg
42KB, 600x400px
>>7595477
>implying that gurls don't have it the same
if you don't have social skill or face you can have it even worse ,trust me some straight girls are monster
I Would better prefer to be a guy and get beaten a few times Than rather than be bully by bitches they could literally break your social life, follow you home and destroy you mentally
>>
>>7597163
>why would you want to fuck her butt

because it is tighter and deeper (and more humiliating for her)
do you know anything about sex?
>>
>>7597734
this.
women are relentless.
they will devote their lives to destroying you.
men will usually just punch you in the face and then shake hands and go out for a beer afterwards.
>>
>>7597741

This desu. Even straight guys enjoy anal with their girlfriends.
>>
File: 1483857679092.png (184KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1483857679092.png
184KB, 1280x1280px
>>7595745
yea do you ever feel the pain and sadness when you are on period
or the freakin torture to go tru puberty as a girl my tits still hurt when i'm thinking about it (i was feeling like a have 1000 needles stuck in my nipples and boobs )
or the expectation that you need to dress nice and wear makeup (that more expectation from my mom but still ) i just really like hoodies and loose clothes what's wrong with that
>>
>>7598613
Trans girls literally go through all this shit except the first thing.
>>
>>7596583
lol why would I date a man? not that i'm opposed to it, cause femboys. i'm a submissive dude who's into femininity. i don't feel like there's anything wrong with that, just a depressingly limited dating pool
>>
>>7598613
>yea do you ever feel the pain and sadness when you are on period
what is birth control
what is manning up

>or the freakin torture to go tru puberty as a girl my tits still hurt when i'm thinking about it (i was feeling like a have 1000 needles stuck in my nipples and boobs )
what is painkillers

>or the expectation that you need to dress nice and wear makeup (that more expectation from my mom but still )
what is having a shit mom and even admitting it yourself

>i just really like hoodies and loose clothes what's wrong with that
nothing at all, you can wear whatever you want!
because you're a cisgirl.
>>
>>7597734
>trust me some straight girls are monster
>I Would better prefer to be a guy and get beaten a few times Than rather than be bully by bitches
hang out with guys and get neither mistreatment.
>>
>>7597016

Women still get yeast infections and UTIs.

>>7597734

>if you don't have social skill or face you can have it even worse ,trust me some straight girls are monster
I Would better prefer to be a guy and get beaten a few times Than rather than be bully by bitches they could literally break your social life, follow you home and destroy you mentally

I told myself similar things back in middle school so that I could push the longing to live as a girl to the back of my mind. If I could go back and be presented the same choices, I wouldn't care about how I could potentially be bullied by girls if I lived as one, because in the end, what I've suffered from not transitioning back then was the greater pain.
>>
>>7594420
Because i made that entire pic numb nuts
>>
>>7599958
>If I could go back and be presented the same choices, I wouldn't care about how I could potentially be bullied by girls if I lived as one, because in the end, what I've suffered from not transitioning back then was the greater pain.
So you didn't early transition in part because of falling for the women have it so hard crap, that they say while believing feminism and in complete ignorance of what it's like to live as a guy?
>>
>>7599979

Yes, in part, but probably overall, a small reason. I think the biggest part had to do with me thinking my father would definitely have disapproved. Interestingly enough, the idea that he might later change his mind never occurred to me.
>>
>>7594374
>crying as a man

No fucking wonder you became a "woman"
>>
>>7600155
>man up lol
>you're such a girl
and people wonder why men start hating themselves for being male...
>>
>>7600194
Who is hating themselves for being a male?
>>
>>7600212
i mean, not gonna lie i hate myself cause i'm not stereotypically "male" in the bedroom but i dunno if that counts in this situation
>>
>>7600212
I don't know anon, just maybe the people who can't stand to see their genitals or kill themselves because they aren't girls?
Thread posts: 71
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.