[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: special-snowflake.png (186KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
special-snowflake.png
186KB, 500x500px
Do all trans people have Gender Dysphoria? I suspect a big portion of you are just confused lesbians or something.
>dicks aren't a copypasta for cutting and pasting
>Don't make rash decisions
>>
if you have gender and sex dysphoria and decide to transition into the gender thats opposite of the one u were assigned at birth ur trans. you HAVE to have dysphoria to be trans, and not just hate being assigned male or female bc of "oppression" or it being "boring". ppl can have dysphoria and not be trans bc they can decide not to transition. literally thats why theres the TRANS in TRANSgender
>>
>>7594001
No, because dyshporia can go way after transition. But you need dysphoria to be trans there's no other reason to transition and if you don't plan to transition and don't have dysphoria you're literally appropriating a mental illness, something you'd think SJW types would take seriously given they freak out so much about appropriation in other scenarios
>>
>>7594426
you don't need gender dysphoria in order to be transgender. all that is required is a simple self-declaration that you dislike your previous gender and are transgendered yourself. that's how i did it and i have zero regrets!

soon the second wave of transgenderism will legitimize non-dysphoric transgender identities, and all non-binary genders will become valid
>>
Not having gender dysphoria implies you are not trans.
>>
>>7594001
In order to qualify for a gender dysphoria diagnosis you need to have gender dysphoria. If someone was misdiagnosed then they were misdiagnosed.
>>
File: 1460936715608.jpg (28KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1460936715608.jpg
28KB, 600x549px
>>7594673
>>
>be confused lesbian
>have gender dysphoria
>transition
>now normal lesbian
???
>>
To be born male and then change gender is to invite violence and hate into your life. I do not think that mtf people are doing it to be snow flakes.

Women on the other hand have no violent repercussions for their actions and can change their gender identity back and forth and no one cares. As such, most ftm and non-binary people are trans trenders who will grow out of it after they get their gender studies degree.
>>
I hope this transgender shit crumbles. It's the most forced meme have ever seen.
>>
we live in a really cruel and fucked up world where people like me can suffer with gender dysphoria their whole lives and never be able to pass due to genetics meanwhile privileged beta tumblr kids can pass effortlessly for no reason

fucking end my fucking life jesus
>>
>>7602884

Get therapy for the dysphoria instead of trying to change genders. It fucking works and it hurts you and the people who love you less.
>>
>>7602889
how does that even work? will i be able to recognize my own face in the mirror again?
>>
>>7602893

Yes. You will get intensive CBT, which will change your thought patterns so you will be comfortable in your skin.
>>
>>7602893
>>7602899

To expand: I've been repressing for 20 years. The TG community needs to know that the only option isn't to transition. You can stay the same and be happy. I have a family and kids and I never look in the mirror and experience dysphoria anymore. It takes time, but it works.
>>
>>7602905
okay, lets hope you can maintain that and don't end up flying into a psychotic rage one day
>>
>>7594001
Yes, it's a requirement.
>>
>>7594426
so if I, a male who is perfectly content with being male, decide to transition, I am a tranny?
>>
>>7603467
Why would that happen?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.