[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we convince all femboys to get FFS instead of taking HRT?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 6

File: tumblr_nf2r7gSroa1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg (584KB, 1280x1785px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nf2r7gSroa1qgj9ilo2_1280.jpg
584KB, 1280x1785px
How can we convince all femboys to get FFS instead of taking HRT?
>>
>>7593956
By making FFS significantly less expensive
>>
>>7593963
It's not hard to get a job and save money.
>>
>>7593963
this
>>
Without HRT their face/jaw will still get fucked up later even after ffs. Dumb thread is dumb.
>>
>>7593993
>Saving 20-40k isn't hard god I wish you would just fuck off already.

By not taking hormones fembois will be at the mercy of testosterone what can happen height gain, masculization, facial hair being worse than every, feminine physique dissapearing. Ffs only fixes the face not the destruction that testosterone leaves in its wake.
>>
ffs basic human right when
>>
>>7594700

That's thinking small. What we need is safe and easy brain transplants, combined with cheap cloning of bodies and fine control of the genes to be expressed therein.

Then at last the dreams of globalized-fetish.tumblr.com may become realized. (Some of them, anyway. And the rest can wait for nanotechnology or fully immersive simulation or whatever.)
>>
state enforced ffs when
>>
I'm 18 and have an okay job
I'm 5' 4" and 100lbs
Am I wasting my potential by not being on meds/hormones?
>>
>>7594892
yeah, assuming you wanna be a femboy
>>
femboys do not get FFS or take HRT
it's why they are femBOYs not femGIRLs
if a fem"boy" wants to get FFS or take HRT then SHE is a trans girl

Period.
>>
File: ages.jpg (69KB, 638x358px) Image search: [Google]
ages.jpg
69KB, 638x358px
>>7595545

Tell that to me in 5 years, when youre a bald, hairy mess. Your face and body will masculize heavily and you WILL hate yourself.

But, I already know how this will play out. You'll try to convince youreself that its better that way and that you aged good (you didnt, androgens ruin neoteny in humans, estrogen doesnt affect it, which is why women are childlike and pretty most of the time and men end up gross)
But it's okay because there are people not as dense as you, and ready to enjoy what benefits AA's and serms can give them.

Femboys on HRT when aging will go from "femboy" to femguy". While you will go from "femboy" to "MAN".

Just keep that in mind.

"if a fem"boy" wants to get FFS or take HRT then SHE is a trans girl"

Surgery doesnt make you identify as the opposite gender you fucking moron. Trans girls arent women either. They're feminised men, that's what this is all about.

Also, we're closer to eunuchs (you know, they existed for hundreds of years right?) than transgirls.
>>
>>7595689
okay so you're a trans? good for you?
>>
File: mickey-rourke.jpg (34KB, 306x400px) Image search: [Google]
mickey-rourke.jpg
34KB, 306x400px
>>7595689
>Hating yourself for growing old

This is literally the dumbest thing you can do.
Age happens to everyone.
Trying to delay it by cutting yourself is almost never an effective tactic.

pic related
>>
>>7593956
>let's convince people to get expensive, destructive surgeries that ruin their natural beauty forever, irreparably
Let's not! Thanks for the suggestion though Dr. Goldberg.
>>
>>7595708
way to fucking miss the point.

I wasnt talking about aging, I was talking about neotenous features. Androgens DO ruin those. And as you may know femboys have body dysmorphic disorder. We don't want to look like men. We want feminine/childlike features and facial/body proportions regardless of age. We don't want to look like grown ass men. That is all. Women and eunuchs age differently.

Also, eunuchs retain those features I mentioned. Read about it
Also, argument aside. Stem cell research is progressing really fast (a few days ago they invented synthetic stem cells) and CRISPR gene therapy is here. You'll be seeing stem cells used in cosmetic surgery pretty soon. Which means anyone will be able to have young skin (stem cells create young cells with young DNA) as long as they can afford it. Probably in 20 years or sooner.
>>
>>7595735
They age like women and trannies on HRT.

Hons look the way they do because they started HRT too late. Androgens did that to them

Anyway I'm done arguing. There's no point since you ignore all I say.
>>
>>7595703
>okay so you're a trans? good for you?

"(I have no counter arguments...
shit... I must think of something...)

"N-no y-ouu!" "(That'll teach him)"
>>
>>7595761
uhh i'm not trying to argue with you. i'm saying by the sounds of it you are transgender but you are in denial or something.

>"N-no y-ouu!" "(That'll teach him)"
her
fixed that for you
>>
>>7595780
How am I trans if I'm appaled by both male and female features?

I find breasts gross. The female hip ratio is shit too.
Thats why I take serms to block any breast growth and bicalutamite to keep my dick and balls functional.

Trannies don't like their genitals. I prefer mine. So where does that put me?
>>
>>7595749
good luck with that.
they told us 60 years ago we would have flying cars in 10 years.
>>
>>7595814
>they told us

Find me a source.

And no dude, no scientist ever claimed. Journalists and sci-fi writers don't count.
How about you follow the actual research that goes on.

Either way, I'm done arguing with an ape. Gonna leave this thread to die.

You make claims without backing anything up all this time. Claim men that identify as men are trannies and other stupid crap.

You're probably a NEET too. I sometimes forget it's 4chan I'm writing on
>>
>>7595749
>And as you may know femboys have body dysmorphic disorder
no, you have dysphoria because you're trans women
you know the difference between dysphoria and bdd? bdd doesn't go away or even reduce the tiniest amount when you go for the cosmetic treatment. it actively intensifies. if hormones and surgery treat your 'bdd', guess what you have?
>>
File: 1474838993056.jpg (49KB, 353x359px) Image search: [Google]
1474838993056.jpg
49KB, 353x359px
>>7595749
>femboys have body dysmorphic disorder. We don't want to look like men.
This is what /lgbt/ tries to meme femboys as, because it's full of people on HRT growing boobs and trying to pretend they're not trannies. Femboys are effeminate young men. There's a big difference between that and nasty hons who've been under the knife nine times and look like the Cryptkeeper in a skirt.

>Stem cell research is progressing really fast (a few days ago they invented synthetic stem cells) and CRISPR gene therapy is here. You'll be seeing stem cells used in cosmetic surgery pretty soon. Which means anyone will be able to have young skin (stem cells create young cells with young DNA) as long as they can afford it. Probably in 20 years or sooner.
>being excited about this kind of mass narcissism and fear of aging in society
>mfw
>>
>>7595689
It makes me feel very good inside to know that you will be killing yourself soon you angsty twerp.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 480x270px
>>7595848
>Cryptkeeper in a skirt
Beautiful.
>>
File: shoot me.jpg (100KB, 689x960px) Image search: [Google]
shoot me.jpg
100KB, 689x960px
>>7595840
>>7595804
>>7595749
>>7595689

Hi I'm looking to maybe start hormones before my body becomes very manly, I'm almost 19 years old, very short and thin and have a fairly androgynous looking face - I'm looking to keep that and I would want to also develop more body fat on my lower body.

I read the /femgen/ paste-bin but the information regarding hormones is not a lot, could any of you please give me some pointers so I can do my research on how I should go about hormones?
>>
>Tfw like having boobs
>>
>>7595848
its just bitter trannes how are jealous ignore them
>>
>>7595848
You complain about narcis but all those who didn't do something to preserve ended up like cavemen with receding hairlines fast. Haha how disgusting.

That's being blind to how gross you are.
>>
>>7596351
>originally was scared of a chest growing and stopped hrt for a year
>got back on for 2 years and didn't look back
>now wish I had a bigger chest
I want to go back and slap myself
>>
>>7596338
Sure, I'll help you out no problem.

I'm at work right now tho, and I would need to write a loong post, so I cant atm.

I'll do it in a few hours when I go home, just letting you know in advance so you know I saw your post and that im not ignoring you or something :)
>>
>>7596952
Thanks a lot I appreciate it!
>>
>>7593956
How do you get a doctor to let you have it?

It seems from the others you have to convince them you're trans and crossdress
>>
>>7596338
I'm not the anon that promised to reply to you, but ultimately to maintain femboy mode you need to suppress testosterone completely for that you will want either cyprotone acetate at 50, then 25mg per day OR Spironolactone at 200mg per day. Split both doses evenly morning and night, have WITH food.

Next, you'll be pretty damn depressed without any sex hormones so you want want to try taking 2-4mg of estrogen a day, split and consumed with food as with above.

Lastly you may or may not want SERMs depending on your opinion of boobs. But that isn't an area I know much about.

>>7606565
What country are you in?
>>
>>7593956
Did pic related get FFS though?
>>
>>7606599
US
>>
>>7595545
>what is preventing ugly male growth?
>>
>>7606599
Thanks for the info, I'll do some reading on side effects and sources.
>>
>>7606599
>>7593956
Any clue about if you have to trick shrinks into writing you letters?
>>
>>7596338
Nice Trabuco.
Did you assassinate the President of Argentina?
>>
>>7616457
No I'm the cat.
>>
The misandry in this thread is appalling. Lgbt has become tranny central.

I'm not against trans people, but they shouldn't force their hysterical aesthetics onto everyone.
>>
I'm 27 and still really effeminate.

Honestly I kinda wish I would get a bit more masculine already, I get the feeling people don't take me very seriously because of how femmy I am.
>>
>>7619211
Remind me, what are men for, exactly?
>>
>>7619211
seriously, the tranny projection about how "bad" masculinity is is getting fucking obnoxious
>>
There are tons of features that you simply can't surgery away. Expanded facial places, facial hair, jaw size, skin texture, etc. can't be changed with FFS. You can prevent them from worsening with HRT, however.
>>
>>7619230
agreed
t. ftm
>>
>>7619230
Masculinity is objectively bad though, and men are basically animals. If people could pick any body and social role they want, literally everyone would be feminine women.
>>
>>7619230
>>7619211
You realize there's cis guys that like androgyny and might be more comfortable with a feminine look

That's not saying masculinity is bad
>>
>>7619270
>If people could pick any body and social role they want, literally everyone would be feminine women.

Well that's literally just projection.
>>
>>7619274
>You realize there's cis guys that like androgyny and might be more comfortable with a feminine look

Yes, I realize that. Guess what? I'm one of them.

I'm talking about posts like this:

>>7594218
>>7619270
>>
>>7619275
How can anyone naturally feel masculine? How can you enjoy being aggressive and violent, not caring about your appearance, having to do everything yourself, being forced to top in bed, and having interests in boring things? Being a man means rejecting everything good in life in favor of trying to prove your "rugged strength" to yourself and others.
>>
>>7619311
>How can you enjoy being aggressive and violent
those are aspects of my natural personality
>not caring about your appearance
i care somewhat about my appearance and being attractive, but it is not a focus of mine and being forced to focus on it as women are is a terrible experience for me
>having to do everything yourself
i'm disabled, so while this sucks it's also less true for me
but i like being self-sufficient, having people take care of something i can handle alone makes me feel useless, are you really telling me you don't love the feeling of having accomplished something with your own finely honed skills?
>being forced to top in bed
topping is incredible, why the hell would anyone ever want to be submissive or bottom?
>and having interests in boring things
i sure as hell don't consider my interests boring, but female interests really, really bored me
listen, i know you're a repressed mtf and want to believe all men are like you, but the fact that there are men *born in female bodies* who reject the female gender role as resoundly as you reject the male one should imply otherwise
>>
>>7619282
You do have to block, IDK, I like being a guy but they made it with some design defect where they bloat up and worse if you leave them to nature
>>
>>7619340
>i know you're a repressed mtf
You're questioning cis males right to be male because they want something you dislike, hypocrite at all
>>
>>7619366
no, i'm questioning the fact that you cling to an identity that you clearly loathe every single aspect of and want to discard
>>
>>7619375
I'm not them, and I want my body to be feminine but that doesn't mean I reject the masculine aspects of my personality or my identity or my ambitions and everything of the sort.

I'm not going to hand over what I am for some insincere stepford identity, you're in no position to tell me what I can do.
>>
>>7619401
then you have a very different self-image to the person i'm talking to
>that doesn't mean I reject the masculine aspects of my personality or my identity or my ambitions and everything of the sort
yes, which means your experiences are not even slightly relatable to the person i am talking to, who *does* reject all those things
>>
>>7619340
I'm a fully transitioned mtf senpai.
>>
>>7619311
>not caring about your appearance
Men care about their appearance. You think Brad Pitt doesn't try to look good?

>having to do everything yourself
Yes, I'm not a perpetual child so I enjoy having independence.

>being forced to top in bed
Yes, I like topping.

>and having interests in boring things
I think politics, history, sports, guns, and cars are interesting. I don't shit on you for thinking whatever you like is interesting, probably anime and like...I dunno what else.

>Being a man means rejecting everything good in life in favor of trying to prove your "rugged strength" to yourself and others.

Manly men don't have to prove, they just are.
>>
>>7619416
They have a point, the traits in >>7619311 are unnecessary to being male
>>
this "femboy" is just an ftm anyway. mtfs are basically just fucked if they don't luck out and that's all there is to it, no matter how much they squeal about how "some cis women don't paaasss"
>>
>>7619472
To be fair, FFS actually does make most trans women pass, as long as they have decent bodies and voices.
>>
>>7619481
there's no ffs for male skull and skeleton
>>
>>7619505
Lol holy shit, stop this meme. I may be speaking from a place of totally ignorant privilege here, but I feel like it's actually pretty easy to pass to cis people even without FFS, if you have a hulkbod then you probably weren't trutrans anyway.
>>
>>7619513
that feel when sissy manlet and wish i had the hulk 6'+ body that trannies on here have
>>
>>7593956
I never expected the hero of Hyrule to inquire this of me. It is just so off-putting.
>>
>>7619519
>tfw mom destroys you by calling you perma twink
i would have killed to be 5'9" and would have lifted to bulk up
>>
>>7619575
My mom prods fun at me for being an effeminate little bitch but I think I would be grossed out if she called me a twink
>>
What's FFS and HRT?
>>
@7593993
another retard for the filter
>>
>>7619832
For Fuck's Sake
Heart Rate Turbulence
>>
>>7619832
Facial Feminization Surgery (FFS)
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
>>
>>7619909
this anon is right
>>7620413
fuck off you troll
dont feed the trolls
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.