[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Proving your manhood?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (14KB, 117x125px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 117x125px
Weird question for ftms
I have a friend who doesn't necessarily treat me like a girl, but treats me like a sub and is pretty dominant when we fight over stuff or argue. I want him to see me as more dominant and more as a man, how can I do that? (even just through acting/talking a certain way)
>>
>>7593917
Kick his ass. Challenge him to a duel.
Coat yourself in bear pheromones when you're around him and wear large cloaks to make yourself appear bigger.
>>
File: Black_Sabbath_Heaven_and_Hell.jpg (35KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Sabbath_Heaven_and_Hell.jpg
35KB, 300x300px
>>7593917
you gotta build that rapport, anon
>liquid courage
>call him your brother
>lead the way recklessly & selfishly
>you have all the authority on planet earth
>talk about cars, guns, american freedom ( if applicable)
>always shoot from the hip

t. tranny
>>
>>7593917
For starters, a real man wouldn't have to make this thread on 4chins asking how to be a fucking man
>>
>>7593924
>yfw a trans manlet tries fighting you, and you just look at them funny because you could rape them with 1 hand tied behind your dick

>yfw even "muscley" trans on steroids are just hambeast women with body hair, and emotions whcih you can use against them in a fight

Go ahead op

Seriously though, you cannot force someone to make you seem more of a man...and fighting will just result in you having bones broken

Signed, a REAL man, whos been in this exact scenario, of a trans getting violent, and gave said trans a permanent disability of breaking their arm, because the faggot pulled a knife, so I shattered her elbow.

Just get some thick skin.
>>
Fight him or force him to suck your clitdick.
>>
>>7593948
Is this why all trannies seem like useless assclowns who think masculinity is saying "bro" a lot and acting like a teenager??

>>7593966
This

>>7593973
Yeah, try this...and then tell us how it goes when he rapes you for exposing yourself lmao.
>>
>>7593966
Nobody's a real man on /lgbt/ and I post embarrassing questions here so normal people will never see them.
>>7593972
Sounds like a shitty experience, man. I'm not even on t yet so I'd definitely lose, but would fight only for fun. Wouldn't be like what happened to you though, guaranteed.
>>
>>7593972
>her
rude
>>
>>7593917
>how can I do that?
you can't
>>
>>7593972
>and emotions whcih you can use against them in a fight

Your power level's showing there bud
>>
>>7593979
Except those who try and speak sense into you guys and gals...you never listen though, confirmation bias is strong in you guys

I'm all for a PLAYFUL fight, dont get me wrong...Thats a good time! but not being able to relax, and trying to intimidate / push around someone 3 times your size is retarded, and pulling a weapon on them is a death wish. Even if they got me, I got plenty of blood to bleed before I die.

But hey, I never mind wrestling people so long as they are fair, get consent, ect.

>>7593980
Its rude to pull a knife too. You act like a bitch, you get treated like a bitch

Want to be treated like a man? Act like a man, not a vile whore.

>>7593986
Its true though, not even something worth hiding. Transsexuals are giant MESSES of emotions, and its easy to pull a bull chasing red into a brick wall on them. Its even funnier when they break down crying, as the natural feminine response to intense pain.

But keep in mind, this was instigated by her, not me.
>>
>>7594026
Wow you sound really cool and definitely not a total autist
>>
>>7593917
Develop your kinesthetic sense. Get as comfortable as you can with your body; know how it moves and feels. Working out helps with this.

Sit with your legs apart. Get comfortable with holding eye contact just long enough to make the other person uncomfortable.

Go hiking and learn to grill or how to into cars or carpentry or take up martial arts or play lots of sports, or just watch, or do other stereotypical manly stuff and get good at it, and then offer to teach him.

Next time he does something like steal your menu or take your place in line, just take it back, no words necessary. Resort to "fuck off, man." if you must. Stay calm, no matter what happens.

If it gets bad, confront him about it, and don't tell him that he's making you feel uncomfortable. Tell him to cut that shit out. If he is a friend and recognizes you as a guy, tell him to stop treating you like a girl. If he's a very good friend, tell him that he is emasculating you and that shit needs to stop.
>>
>>7593917
Can you give examples of how he acts to you? If he's an asshole, have you tried... not hanging out with him?
>>
>>7594140
Amazing post buddy.

Too bad calling someone an autist does not work for a reasonable argument.
>>
>>7594198
>emasculinating you
Nature emasculated OP the first time she had her period.
>>
>>7594223
That's because I'm not trying to argue against you I'm just saying you sound autistic.
>>
>>7594026
It sounds like either you're making up bullshit or basing this all on one experience. Also you somehow still end up sounding like a dick in your story, why was someone pulling a knife on you? Sounds sketch.
>>
File: 1311741638573.jpg (24KB, 287x387px) Image search: [Google]
1311741638573.jpg
24KB, 287x387px
>>7593917
>doesn't necessarily treat me like a girl, but treats me like a sub
Yes this is natural male behavior, males pick at each other and test each other to establish a hierarchy. Especially if you are a "straight" FtM then you are competing with him for breeding rights maybe not literally but figuratively; that is what his instincts will be. If you were being treated like a girl he would be giving you things and treating you nice.

Most of what >>7594198 says is bullshit, a lot of the male hierarchy is based on physical intimidation unless you are providing the group with a huge amount of resources (lots of money, social connections, insane amount of charisma, etc, etc) the bigger stronger male will typically be the default leader; and yes sometimes they pick at the weaker males to remind them of their places that is just how nature works. So one thing you can do is learn your "place".

Dont like it? Then you can:

A) Find another social group to hang out with not dominated by that male or an aggressive male.

B) Provide your current social group with enough resources that everybody likes you better and you can "team up" to keep the aggressive male in check.

C) You can get in a physical confrontation. My suggestion is that you legit train MMA. Most males are not skilled fighters and a skilled female fighter can definitely fuck up an unskilled male. Risky route tho, you cant cry like a bitch if you get popped in the eye and still be respected as a man.
>>
>>7594300
Because I wasn't tolerating them pushing me and demanding I do what they ask?
>>
>>7593917
If you're a tiny little manlet you either have to bulk up like crazy or you just go the nerd route and go into the sciences so people have a reason to listen to you.
Though being tiny still sucks for the most part, but it's great for being a cutesy femboy bottom.
>>
>>7593948
Why would you want to befriend republicans?
>>
>>7595479
>yfw lgbt don't give a fuck about the country, just want dems gay marraige n shiet.
>>
File: pol.jpg (15KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
pol.jpg
15KB, 320x220px
>>7594394
all these humans are going to end up burning in hell for eternity :)))

get a gun and kill these """animals"""
>>
>>7595479
>why would you want to befriend humans who might as well literally be animals?
>>
File: xiksj.jpg (24KB, 320x265px) Image search: [Google]
xiksj.jpg
24KB, 320x265px
>>7595975
>hell

it sure is judeo-christian all up in here
>>
>>7595975
>going to hell
>for disagreeing with a mentally ill tranny.

What would someone have to do to enter heaven, lol?
>>
>>7595997
suck st. peter's cock i imagine
>>
>>7595992
>implying jesus made you gay
>implying the devil putting thoughts in your head didn't do it
>>
>>7595992
>>7595997
Scream louder as I torture you.
>>
>>7593948
>you
>giving advice on manliness
>>
File: hbbettywhite201-500x543.jpg (72KB, 500x543px) Image search: [Google]
hbbettywhite201-500x543.jpg
72KB, 500x543px
>>7596004
>the devil

mfw
>>
>>7596000
Actually they have to kneel and worship Jesus as their Lord and Master, nohomo
>>
>>7594394
It's not always the strongest guy who is at the top of the hierarchy. You can be very strong and still mentally weak. Or spineless. Or dumb. Or just an agressive asshole whom nobody would respect or follow.

I think maybe what op needs is respect rather than learning how to be dominant. I would suggest op to have integrity and spine and be fearless, stand up to himself and ready to face the consequences. Also giving respect to others is a good way to earn respect from others too.
>>
>>7593917

Trying to appear dominant is just getting into an endless pissing contest. Your friend seems to have an insecurity issue.... or he wants to fuck you. Ever notice that the brodudes always are trying to seem alpha and manly around people? Yeahhh, it's because they aren't or have some insecurity.

Just watch how cis guys act, how they speak, etc. Chances are you might still be doing feminine mannerisms, speech patterns, and so on that makes you appear "weak."

Also think of how guys deal with other guys being assholes..... they call them out, and assert themselves. That doesn't mean pick a fight, but as I said, pay more attention to how guys act and be mindful of how you're acting.

Or... your friend could just be a POS and isn't worth keeping as a friend. If he does it to other guys, he's probably just a POS.
>>
>>7597021
What are some feminine mannerisms? I avoid using the words "like" and "literally" and so forth... I don't think I act girly either but I'd like to know so I can avoid it the best I can.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.