[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cishet fucks who populate this board... wtf are you doing here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 16

Explain yourselves
>>
>>7593501
They're into MtFs and society has made them think they're sexual deviants because of it.
>>
>>7593501
>What is a chaser?
>What is a /pol/ack?
>>
Just trying to see how the other half lives.
>>
>>7593548

Reporting in.
>>
File: 1-4-17.jpg (955KB, 2550x2624px) Image search: [Google]
1-4-17.jpg
955KB, 2550x2624px
allies, friend.
>>
Literally my first time here; never coming back, cya.
>>
>>7593501
Just trying to help others with mental illness.

I got over mine, studying psychology (particularly the elements of pattern based learning and psychology) and want to share the relief I've found

But you guys always insist the only way I can disagree is if im hitler, who wants to beat kittens with a barb wire bat. Not that you guys are xenophobic or whatever.
>>
I'm AGP/trans but been living as a cishet for a long time. Also some trannies/femboys are qt.
>>
I want to know if it's actually AGP or if its escapism fueled by depression and sexual repression.
>>
File: 1385208252415.jpg (32KB, 364x717px) Image search: [Google]
1385208252415.jpg
32KB, 364x717px
>>7593501
>Explain yourselves
Here for the trannies DUH.

If you think the /pol/smokers that troll here are straight then I got a bridge to sell you.

I dont have anything against LGB people, they should be free to go after what makes them happy. That said I dont really identify with the "movement" so I wouldnt consider myself an "ally", it seems to me that many in the LGBT movement are extremists and authoritarians when they should be supporting Libertarian ideals.

I just want to have as many pretty young trans girls in my life as possible LUL :P

>>7594102
>Not that you guys are xenophobic or whatever
Yeah you will quickly find out that many LGBT are no better than /pol/. Just the other side of the same hateful extremist authoritarian coin.
>>
>>7594206
pol is silly sometimes, but I legitimately think LGBT stuff is mental illness, sometimes relatively mild, but why cant people accept they can shape their minds with habit and stimulus?

If you do not have power over your own mind, do you REALLY have power at all?

See, unlike others, I realize that shit like looking at trannies, femboys, ect, will NORMALIZE homosexuality in the mind...even if the female traits are attractive, the rest has negative effects

Thus, I reject it as a whole.
>>
>>7594219
You also space out your question & answer conversation with yourself to take up 4x the space. Here's to hoping you never post again, repressed faggot.
>>
>>7594219
>LGBT stuff is mental illness
So what if it is? Having an untreated mental illness isnt a crime.

So you can reject it all you want, but unless you are a retard that believes in eugenics and murdering people for no reason other than "muh civilization" then it doesnt really matter.
>>
>>7593548
>>7593561
>>7593941
>>7594123
>>7594206
Reminder that it's been established thousands of times before that chasers aren't welcome. Shoo! Shoo!
>>
File: 1297038884692.jpg (43KB, 500x478px) Image search: [Google]
1297038884692.jpg
43KB, 500x478px
>>7594278
Well thats funny because there have been plenty of trans girls here that wanted to chat online and I have even met up with a few. U mad hon? :^)
>>
>>7594278
Not all "chasers" here are really chasers. A lot of them aren't even into dick. Loving trans women is just so stigmatized that they end up thinking they're abnormal when a guy loving a girl is the definition of normal.
>>
File: tay.png (339KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tay.png
339KB, 500x500px
Or do you just want girl dick?
>>
i drop by /ftm/ & answer weird big brother questions.
>>
Dysphoria is a meme.

Tiddies, soft skin and wierd personality would be super fun, but my life already has insane amounts of drama and I dont want to look like a subhuman till i can afford ffs in 6 years if were being generous.

The only guys im interested in are dorky fetishists anyways.
>>
>>7594302
Why would a hon be mad about chasers? Hons are literally the primary market for people like you.
>>
I come here to feel better about myself for not being wretched about purely vanity-related things.

Y'all need some stoicism in your life and not worry about trivial things such as your body and how you appear to others. I'm also pretty sure 90% of this board is underage&b& but mot kept it because his boy's club wanted to be little girls.
>>
>>7594499
>y'all
>>
>""""""""""""""""""""""""cishet""""""""""""""""""""""""
>>
i'm not a very social person IRL so I don't have much of a perspective on LGBT people and their views. Ofc people on 4chan don't represent everyone but it's still interesting to me.
>>
>>7594709
>(((cishet)))
>>
>>7594709
>>7594788
t. (((Faggots)))
>>
I actually really enjoy reading about angsty teenage stuff and relationship problems here... You can't find that stuff on other boards really, and the fact that it's gay relationships or whatever doesn't make a difference to me
>>
>>7594808
Whatever (((Anon)))
>>
>>7593501

I'm not a chaser. I'm not from /pol/. I'm not an active ally. I'm not in the closet. I just come here because it interests me for some reason.

I'm generally interested in sex. And I like reading forums sometimes on breaks between work sessions. 4chan is a nice disposable type of forum to read, but it's too nihilistic for me, for the most part. Most of the forums here make me sad, even after just short visits. The ones that don't are mostly image-focused (/d/ for instance) or stupid to the point of uselessness (/x/ for instance). But /lgbt/ is sort of cute to me. It isn't too hateful, as long as I don't come very often or stay very long or read replies to any posts I make. It isn't too boring. It's somewhat evil, but it's also too pathetic and impotent for that to affect me much. And yet unlike the similarly evil yet impotent /r9k/, it's faintly hopeful and does not smell of cults. It's a sort of okay place.

I used to use /tg/ for this purpose (even though I'm not a "traditional gamer" either) but I got tired of their endless talk of Warhammer 40K. Maybe I'll drift back there again sometime.
>>
File: 1483675448028.jpg (138KB, 905x883px) Image search: [Google]
1483675448028.jpg
138KB, 905x883px
>>7594219
You know, just because a lot of people who are homosexual have or prefer feminine traits; it doesn't mean all of us do.

I'm a mans man who likes manly things and being a man, and I like other men who are also manly men men.

If I can be a manly man, then femboys can be cute lil' femboys, and vice versa. Both our preferences are normal.
>>
im cis and straight. i just think this board has good humour and memes.
>>
File: 1480165856367.png (309KB, 1271x825px) Image search: [Google]
1480165856367.png
309KB, 1271x825px
>>7594467
>Cishet fucks ... wtf are you doing here
Occasionally wander over here from /pol/, usually after some sort of raid from /polgbt/ or some hysterical, shit posting anon goes on about some silliness that s/he blames on us. So I come over here for some mild chuckles and to see what's up.

Last night some gayfag kept posting about the horrible pence posters from /pol/. Come here and see they are full of shit once again.

>>7594206
you sound like a full on faggot to me.
>>
>>7594258
Its not, but it can be harmful.

>>7594822
I think "manly" gays are often over masculinized, insecure men, who are gay to compensate on how macho they are...just a theory.

but it can also come from bad family situations.
>>
File: tumblr_ojl3u4IBBM1ufn2cfo1_1280.jpg (48KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojl3u4IBBM1ufn2cfo1_1280.jpg
48KB, 600x768px
>>7595253
>who are gay to compensate on how macho they are

you've got it backwards.
we act macho so we can get laid.
and our "family situations" are no different than those of heteros.
but nice try at armchair psychoanalyzing people you obviously know nothing about..
>>
>>7595274
Doesn't help I have 0 information.

Its like a doctor having a brief phone call about a stuffy nose, asking why.

he cant know for sure from a phone call.

I also think toxins play a part in it, and weed often makes people gay.
>>
File: jason douglas.jpg (89KB, 715x950px) Image search: [Google]
jason douglas.jpg
89KB, 715x950px
>>7595372

weed makes people horny and lowers their inhibitions.
it doesn't make them gay.
>>
>>7593501

Know your enemy.
>>
>>7594278
>Reminder that it's been established thousands of times before that chasers aren't welcome.

So what.
>>
>>7595381
>>7595381
>weed makes people horny and lowers their inhibitions.

>weed also makes you think in weird ways, and lessens the ability for people to care how they are perceived.

>This literally encourages people to be gay, because they don't filter it out

>But it doesn't make them gay, because reasons.
>>
>>7595274
I can relate to that, i'm a repressed trans lesbian and act cishet to avoid ridicule and get laid. Acting macho feels wrong to me, so I try to be masculine enough to fit in and not be perceived as a numale. I'm very introverted so i'm always doing the strong silent type thing. Works with my masc body cuz I look like a bear rather than poindexter. I'm probably an aspie too.
>>
>>7595416
It feels wrong cause your T isn't as high as it could be.

Also maybe some of your ideas on masculinity are dumb.
>>
>>7595405
We're ALL sick of you. Why can't chasers just fuck off to /b/ or some other shit board?
>>
>>7595581
>yfw if chasers were banned, trannies would an hero due to lack of attention and head pats.
>>
>>7595425
I have the highest T in the world and will be injecting myself with estrogen very soon.
>>
>>7593501
Litterally just came after someone on /pol/ mentioned it. You're all mentally ill faggots.
>>
>>7595581
If chasers didn't chase they wouldn't be chasers.
>>
>>7596032
>Litterally just came

you just ejaculated when someone on /pol/ mentioned it?
>>
>>7594000
Allies do not exist.
>>
>>7596070
badass XD
>>
It's time we purge this board of cishets.
Cishets bring nothing but trouble.

Ever seen a cishet bring anything remotely positive to the lgbt community?
No?
That's what I thought.

Intersectionality, feminism and social justice, that's what this plague brings.
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 300x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 300x600px
>b-but muh safe space!

drink bleach
>>
>>7595425
Maybe not, I'm gonna lose weight and get stronger and more athletic and see how I feel.

>>7595687
Thats what scares me, why isn't being a man good enough for people like Caitlyn Jenner, Kristin Beck or Janae Kroc?
>>
File: e2847f501bc9fb274227beee.gif (33KB, 240x200px) Image search: [Google]
e2847f501bc9fb274227beee.gif
33KB, 240x200px
>>7593501
I'm just here for the shits and giggles.
Yes, I'm an asshole. Feels so great not being this fucked up.
>>
>>7596910
We are bringing degeneracy to a place near you, faggot.
>>
They're called "asexuals" and think they're oppressed because Mommy keeps asking them when they'll get a girlfriend
>>
>>7596152
>It's time we purge this board of cishets.

And how do you propose we do that?
Make everyone submit to a sexual background check and then log on with certified credentials?
It is always easy to make rules but it is never easy to enforce them.
>>
>>7598425
Just ban everyone who admits being a cishet for a start.
Then we ban all QIAAP++ members/activities.
Then we can start thinking of a way to filter out the closet cishets.
>>
>>7598456
What if I don't have a problem with QIA+? What are you going to do?
>>
>>7598456

seriously?
bans are notoriously simple to evade.
just reset your router.
>>
>>7594206
This guy knows

>LGBT just as bad as pol.
LGBT is easily more homophobic then pol because their phobias, naturally, are more abundant and specific
>>
>hetero male is interested in transgirls
>gets labelled a chaser by trans community and shunned
>transgirls ruin their chances at a relationship with yet another accepting straight male
>>
>>7598642
yfw this is a psi op from gay people because they are insecure about losing butt buddies.

Yfw lesbians support it because fuck transbians, but they secretly hate gays because some are BI and want them

YFW bitterness towards cis and straightness keeps gay people bitter unhappy and aggressive, and divisive.

>SCREW BEING STRAIGHT, AT ALL COSTS.
>>
Gosh, why are these trans-centric boards always cesspools of negativity? 420chan's trans board is the same way, and 420chan is the chillest of the chans.
>>
>>7598642
>straight

yeah, you're not straight if you want dick in your butt
>>
>>7598516
>What if I don't have a problem with QIA+?
Irrelevant.
Cishets have to be removed.

>>7598582
Mods just have to work harder then.
Double shifts, no breaks.
And only the dedicated shitposters can be bothered with resetting their router 10 times a day just to shitpost on the faggot board.
>>
>>7598832
>Mods just have to work harder
>work harder
>no pay

yeah, that's definitely going to happen
>>
>>7598844
Hire supremely autistic mods.
The ones who can do a single thing on repeat for the rest of their lives without complaining.
>>
>>7598759
because their lives are also full of negativity. same reason why /r9k/ and /pol/ are too
>>
>>7598786
*citation needed
I'm in it for the bussy.
>>
File: P5GjWH5.png (171KB, 774x774px) Image search: [Google]
P5GjWH5.png
171KB, 774x774px
>>7598759
cuz we all hate ourselves :P
>>
File: GUESSWHOSBACK.png (106KB, 1358x520px) Image search: [Google]
GUESSWHOSBACK.png
106KB, 1358x520px
>>7598759
So I just went over to the board you're talking about and

Haha I can't believe this. I'm dying of laughter, I can't believe she's fucking everywhere, this is amazing.
>>
>>7593501
Im noonbinareee
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.