[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to NOT repress

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 14

File: trannyouting.jpg (599KB, 1280x1522px) Image search: [Google]
trannyouting.jpg
599KB, 1280x1522px
>simply "ignore" what is in your mind
>use booze to numb it
>use weed, which makes you dumber, and makes you gayer
>act straight in public, but gay as fuck in private
>Don't try and fight the thoughts, just never act on them, but never try and shut them down.
>Act like a faggot, but say its not gay because your not actively playing with dicks
>look at stuff which encourages gayness.

Do you guys know anything about repressing?
>>
>>7593222
Why is this parody comic almost funny.
>>
>>7593273
/pol/s threads ripping off this comic series are actually comedy gold.
>>
>>7593273
yeah that whole comic sounds like /mtfg/ to the tee
>>
>>7593321
It's not as annoying and obviously AGP as Assigned Male, I thought this specific comic was actually okay, but I can't deny this is funny as hell.
>>
File: rapetrans.png (515KB, 552x768px) Image search: [Google]
rapetrans.png
515KB, 552x768px
>>7593303
Theres a couple others I saved...

In all seriousness though, the topic bothers me quite a bit. Every Legbutt I've ever ran into never tried repressing, or tried one of the above tactics, saying it was.

Kinda irritating they say it doesn't work, but NEVER try it.
>>
File: transrapist.png (386KB, 1024x550px) Image search: [Google]
transrapist.png
386KB, 1024x550px
>>7593916
>>
>>7593916
i'll bite. if those things aren't really repressing, what is? actively telling yourself you're not actually gay?
>>
File: image.png (217KB, 366x479px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
217KB, 366x479px
>>7593222
Do you know how to repress successfully then? Any tips are welcome (ftm)
>>
>>7594009
I'm glad you asked!!!

It boils down to changing MENTAL HABIT.

Ever had a mental habit, like getting angry fast, crying easy, or whatever? Emotions running away with you?

How were these fixed?

These were fixed by changing habits, FORCING yourself to reject the harmful thoughts (being angry, upset, ect, or LGBT, in this case) in favor or promoting, and forcing better thoughts (being calm, in control, cool, or straight).

Quite simply, any activity, or even thought can promote the habit of doing it more. If you get mad at your friend and curse at them under your breath, you will curse at them easier next time...if you try to be forgiving, you will be more forgiving next time.

This applies to LGBT too, most LGBT folks don't ever stop and say "NO! This being LGBT shit is crap! Its not good for me, and I want my friends and family!!!" and outright reject the idea, while promoting straight thoughts

I've been there myself, desu, and it was hard. But I realized if I kept feeding those thoughts, they would consume me.

So I looked at the thoughts negatively, and searched for confirmation of possitivity in being straight / cis.

It was uncomfortable at first, dont get me wrong, hanging around girls made me VERY uncomfortable, but over time the discomfort subsided, and I got ok with it, even started to like it.

its not overnight, but can be done.
>>
>>7594009
Also, rather than looking at things as "100% gay" or "not gay at all", realize that certain things are a little gay, or really gay, and will end up making your "total" gayness go up or down

You guys might harp on people saying stuff is gay, but honestly, many things ARE kinda gay, and will make you act more gay, if you do it regularly.
>>
>>7594039
For transexualism specifically (I overcame that myself, a wouldbe mtf here!!!) I practiced a few things.

First, I regularly (DAILY) list benefits of my current gender, and remind myself sternly of them

Second, do whatever you can to raise your current bodies hormones of your current sex. I myself felt the worst when I was low T, and felt manly and happiest with my born body with HIGH T. I suspect this applies to women too

Third, and perhaps most important, if you have ANY EXPERIENCES which shade your perceptions on men and women, ADDRESS THEM. It might be as simple as thinking men are stronger, and better at everything in society, but this is frankly untrue. Men and women have different skillsets, and you, as a born female, have the gifts of a woman, but will never obtain the full gifts of being a man.

If you had something happen, like rape, molestation, ect, face it...realize it is not normal, and do what you can to CHANGE your perception on this

I myself did this because I thought being a man was being an awful monster, who hurt people, and I didn't want to be that kinda person, I WASNT a monster, and my arousal made me feel awful because of my perceptions on reality.

Over time, I got used to feeling my arousal, and attraction towards women, and it was very uncomfortable, but I changed my perception from "I will hurt people, being male" to "I can control myself".

So the biggest thing is combat your feelings (dont just let them sit, ACTIVELY reject them, even shout it in private that you DONT want to be that, with a lot of passion, if it helps), Do activities, and mental exercises which PROMOTE estrogen (I'm not an expert, you can look it up.... Being submissive, doing feminine tasks, ect...they can help, but look up PROVEN ways to raise estrogen) And resolve any perceptions on males / females, and how they interact

If it helps, just tell me in your own words :
-Definition for a man
-Definition for a woman
-Which sex is happier
-Traits of both
>>
>>7594039
Oh, and ALWAYS remember, that, "being" yourself is subjective. You aren't being the same self as in high school, or middle school, or elementary school, or preschool, or diapers.

Rather than asking if your being yourself, ask yourself what effects you want on your life, and what would end up getting those effects RELIABLY? (transition is NOT reliable btw...between being clocked, and the IMMENSE suicide rate, you should check other options of accepting your body....and that is detailed in my other post.
>>
>>7594173
-Definition for a man
-Definition for a woman
I define these as just "people who identify as male or female". But I picture men as more angular and women as curvier and softer.
-Which sex is happier
Men, they aren't as pressured by society and just have it easier.
-Traits of both
They can both be strong and powerful, and both can be good looking. There's a lot of overlap...
>>
>>7594221
>Men, they aren't as pressured by society and just have it easier.
please don't base your world view on what bourgie feminists parrot
>>
>>7594221
Well, you might say men aren't as pressured, but heres some shit I can think of that completely go against your theory

-men are far less likely to have others defend them against violence. Even an insufferable cunt of a woman gets protection more than an average man
-men are held accountable far more. If you fuck up, its your ass. Kid gloves aren't used on men, unless they are very young
-men have much higher expectations of doing shit, and are looked upon as failures if they are not masculine enough, are not brave enough, if they get emotional, ect

These are just a few.

And heres some benefits to women!!!

-men often live FOR women, wanting to have them around, and happy. Men will literally slave away to keep a woman happy with him
-law currently favors women pretty much anywhere thats not muslim
-Women get kid gloves all the time, even when they are in the wrong
-Women get TONS of privlages. From doors held open, protection, ladies night, using looks to win stuff over, ect

I could go on.... In short, its just stuff to think about. Focus on the possitive of your gender, not the negative. There are many girls whom are happy despite the disadvantages women have, and this is because they focus on the advantages.

Neither gender is objectively best, and they work BEST in pairs, with each other.

Is there any experience which made you view men as better?..
>>
>>7594260
I agree with the sentiment, but lets not be too rude to someone whos having the courage to open up.

Very few people do this, and it shows a lot of character to be critical of ones inner thoughts.
>>
i successfully repressed until i was 21
i viewed all sexual thoughts as sin, since thats how i was taught
so i pushed any sexual thoughts out of my head and focused on fun stuff like vidya
focused on my attraction to women because i wasnt gay, i like women.
any small attraction i would start to have towards men i would compare it to my attraction to women and see how much better women were

i stopped repressing once i gave up religion and realized i was repressing
repressing does work though as long as you keep it up
>>
>>7594264
I can't think of any particular experience. I was raised alongside mostly boys though.

I've been trying to be a man for so long, though I haven't been on t or anything like that and have long hair and such...maybe if I found people that love me or care about me as a woman, I could learn to accept it
>>
>>7594205
the suicide rate is from being trans not transitioning, retard
>>
Trying to repress through weed and acknowledging the benefits of being male/having T. Granted there are benefits to being female but as a masc older tranny those would be unavailable for me. So its much cozier to be a male.

>>7594066
Should AGP types crossdress in private? I've heard expressing it causes it to escalate, but I've also heard repression can make it worse in the future.

>>7594264
Yes and this is probably why I struggled with being a man. I'm not very a confident manly dude i'm an introverted nerd with AGP and possibly an aspie. I'm so much better at being man at 32 than in my teen years though, but I really don't feel like a normal dude.

>>7594205
Yep all the bullshit of actually transitioning seemed quite scary. I saw how sad and distressed trannies can get on reddit/4chan. It's an experimental treatment for a poorly understood condition.

Your right about not being the same person throughout life, it's shocking how much we can change.
>>
You are all hons in the making. Repression never lasts.
>>
>>7594756
Some of us are already too far gone. Granted we'll be even worse in the future. But the future brings with it better understanding of the trans condition, better treatments and more trans acceptance.
>>
>>7594272
>any small attraction i would start to have towards men i would compare it to my attraction to women

>COMPARE

Thats the problem, you should of rejected it entirely, not just say "its sin, and I wont do it"
>>
>>7594310
Nobody is counted as trans unless they are transitioning.

And data has shown people who just have GD but dont do anything commit suicide less than SRS patients.

>>7594746
Weed fucks with your mind, slows it down, dulls it.

I avoid it entirely.

The whole idea of "repression makes it worse" is these people never REALLY repress, they ignore it, or do it in private, or fantasize, and all that ENCOURAGES the thoughts and behavior.

Your still feeding the dogs, so no.

You also wont ever really FEEL like a natural dude, because you aren't one. Really, your doing your best to imitate what you are not.

You can always change, and changing to accept yourself is what makes true happiness. GD is inheriently not accepting yourself.

>>7594756
Its lasted me for a good 3 years, no desire to cut my dick off, happy, enjoying my masculinity.

I'm also not a hypersensitive pussy =)

>>7594909
I'm not sure, politically people are starting to realize trans is completely full of shit...I visualize in 30 years trannies in asylums.
>>
>>7595224
>I'm not sure, politically people are starting to realize trans is completely full of shit...I visualize in 30 years trannies in asylums.

You're retarded. In 30 years uterus transplants will be a thing and I'll have already had a kid. Things are only get better for us in the long run.
>>
>>7595252
If that happens, there will be a clear correlation in trans people who have birth defects in kids, assuming you make it track-able.

not to mention emotional problems
>>
>>7595252
why don't you adopt some of the abandoned children who need homes?
>>
>>7595280
Because I need my gender to be validated in extremely expensive and risky ways, don't ask questions.
>>
>>7595291
Anyways, this is off topic....If anyone wishes for help with true repression, feel free to share some information and I will provide insight
>>
>>7595224
>Nobody is counted as trans unless they are transitioning.
that doesn't invalidate my criticism

>And data has shown people who just have GD but dont do anything commit suicide less than SRS patients.
[citation needed]
>>
>>7594746
>acknowledging the benefits of being male/having T
Can't hurt unless you go full on aversion therapy on yourself.

But I suggest just indulging your femininity/AGP as much as you can in private. I don't think the escalation is likely, while repressing doesn't fix the desire.

Try not forcing yourself to be masculine and just enjoying being less masculine socially. Even try gay/bi if you like men in your AGP.
>>
>>7594264
All this great stuff for women is probably the sole reason I feel trans.
>>
>>7595702
It actually DOES make it worse, indulging it.. Your saying something akin to "its ok to smoke crack in private, long as you dont let it effect your outside life".

Your still feeding the bad habit, and doing so will only make it grow.

And choosing to be less masculine, and ESPECIALLY trying shit with guys WILL make you more gay.

So if you WANT to be gay, WANT the bullying, WANT the family disowning, WANT the abuse, WANT the mental illness risk, WANT disease, WANT all those problems...go ahead.

If you dont, then
>>7595702
Is obviously a bad idea.

>>7595711
This is the problem though, you are valuing everything that you DONT have, and are throwing away what you do, and in the process, may end up having neither, and instead having a lot of hate and disgust.

Play up your strengths

not weakness.
>>
>>7595711
men do that for the mother of their children.
they won't do it for some man who cut his balls off.
>>
>>7595765
>Your still feeding the bad habit,
Except it's NOT a bad habit! It's a TABOO habit because of other people being SHITS!

>and doing so will only make it grow.
NO! Repressing it will make it grow STRONGER, indulging it will make it grow COMFORTABLE.

>So if you WANT to be gay, WANT the bullying, WANT the family disowning, WANT the abuse,
YOU want the TERRORISTS TO WIN!

>you are valuing everything that you DONT have,
But I CAN have them, by not SURRENDERING to my ASSIGNED role and DEMANDING I get equal treatment.

>>7595842
I bet GAYS do!
>>
File: selfportriat.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
selfportriat.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>7595842
>>
>>7595853
>Taboo
Actually, gay bowel syndrome
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bowel_syndrome
mental illness rates being elevated, and other issues are pretty OBJECTIVELY bad, and are directly linked with homosexuality. Unless you want to call those good, this would classify it as a bad habit

Also you saying its everyone elses fault is childish finger pointing.

>Repressing makes is stronger
So someone with anger issues shouldn't repress their rage, because they will just become more violent? Nice logic. Guess you didn't read the fucking OP.

>TERRORISTS
>comparing social friction to terrorism
Besides this being stupid, its cause and effect. I can think its bad for a dog to bite me, but if I kick that dog, I have it coming. You KNOW these things happen, yet still do it. You chose for it to be a possibility.

You knew the effect, and gave it a cause

>Demand I get equal treatment
And if someone tells you to fuck off?
What then?
Will you go all-
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Like a fucking child?
I bet you will.
>>
>>7595882
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gay_bowel_syndrome
>1976

wew lad, cutting edge
>>
>>7595912
>implying just because its old, it doesn't exist

Wheel was from like, 1000bc, so fuck that shit, its irrelevant amirite?
>>
>>7595882
>Actually, gay bowel syndrome
Do you plan on FORCING me to have ANAL SEX?

>mental illness rates being elevated, and other issues are pretty OBJECTIVELY bad, and are directly linked with homosexuality.
CORRELATION != CAUSATION

>Also you saying its everyone elses fault is childish finger pointing.
STRAWMAN

>So someone with anger issues shouldn't repress their rage, because they will just become more violent? Nice logic.
FALSE ANALOGY

>>comparing social friction to terrorism
So DO you understand ANALOGIES or NOT?

>And if someone tells you to fuck off?
You are on their side! TRUTH WILL OUT!
>>
>>7595943
Don't try to argue with him.

He decided to repress. He'll regret it eventualy.
>>
>>7595943
>forcing anal
I'm not gay soooo... Also, even if you dont force it (and many gays do, as part of """play""") it can still cause it.

>CORRELATION =/= CAUSATION
Except sometimes it is. And not most mentally ill are trans or gay, so its less likely to be another factor...its probably a cause, or MAJOR FACTOR in it

>STRAWMAN!
I...What?
Dude, you literally said this is because other people are assholes, and they are the problem
HOW IS THIS NOT finger-pointing?

>FALSE ANALOGY
Anger issues are a mental problem, which can be worked on.....so is LGBT stuff.
You are saying if someone REPRESSES a mental problem, they are making it worse.

>ANALOGIES
I do, but comparing someone disliking you to terrorism is retarded.

>YOU ARE ON THEIR SIDE
Is "they" sane people, who realize they can control themselves?

If so, yes, I am =)

>TRUTH WILL OUT
Wut.jpg
>>
>>7595946
Yup...ill regret not being rejected by most of society.

Ill regret not having to inject shit like a drug fiend

Ill regret not going around bouncing on anyones dick, desperate for validation

Ill regret not chopping my balls off and having SEVERE emotional trauma from it

Ill regret being safe from harassment, and enjoying being a young man.

Ill regret not mutilating my body like a science experiment.
>>
File: get-out.gif (948KB, 474x378px) Image search: [Google]
get-out.gif
948KB, 474x378px
>>7595960
>I'm not gay
why are you on a gay board?
>>
>>7595973
By the way, you saying "ill regret it" is pretty much saying "I bet those grapes were sour"
>>
File: gtfo.gif (475KB, 499x277px) Image search: [Google]
gtfo.gif
475KB, 499x277px
>>7595973
You'll regret spending your days shitposting on gay websites under the false impression that you're making a difference.
Go annoy someone else.
>>
File: WHITEBOI.jpg (90KB, 269x367px) Image search: [Google]
WHITEBOI.jpg
90KB, 269x367px
>>7595976
no u
>>
>>7595946
So am I honestly, but I won't repress that far.
>>
File: image.png (188KB, 324x390px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
188KB, 324x390px
>>7593222
I identify with this comic.
>>
>>7594039
As an MTF I repress by being feminine and gay. So for you, be a butch lesbian, or at least androgynous and bi.
>>
>>7595224
>The whole idea of "repression makes it worse" is these people never REALLY repress, they ignore it, or do it in private, or fantasize, and all that ENCOURAGES the thoughts and behavior

Very good point. So its not enough to not crossdress, one must not crossdream either. Problem is, there are still things that can trigger my AGP. Thats why I like weed as it scrambles things enough that my cishet side has a chance to breathe.

>>7595702
I may end up going down this road eventually, the big advantage is I don't have to worry about becoming unrepressed in the future. Which could wreck a relationship if I trick a woman into thinking i'm cishet.

>>7595765
>This is the problem though, you are valuing everything that you DONT have, and are throwing away what you do, and in the process, may end up having neither, and instead having a lot of hate and disgust.

Yes! This is exactly my logic against transition or even being publicly gender non conforming. One loses their male privilege but isn't given female privilege instead. They risk becoming a pariah.
>>
is this when you try to introduce us to jesus?
>>
>>7596206
Again, thats not represssing, thats weening off... I suppose it could help if quitting cold turkey is too much, but honestly full repressing is necessary.

>>7596448
If you mean dream as in night time thoughts, those are often disctated by how you think and act normally

If you mean aspire to, you can change that by changing habit

Weed is always a TEMPORARY solution, and provides long term issues. You see, repressing is very cerebral, and weed will make it SIGNIFICANTLY harder to do so

Weed somewhat shuts down the part of the brain responsible for noticing how you are percieved, and self awareness, and that part is extremely necessary to repress properly

In short : If you smoke wood often, you will be unable to repress.

Cis is what CIs does. Same with trans. Do trans thoughts, you will be trans.

>Becoming a pariah
This applies to FTM's too you know. Youj have to know you are shooting yourself in the foot trying to be trans.
>>
>>7596539
Frankly, even though I'm a christian, calling for jesuses help is not my main stratagy, but calling upon god for strength and to be turned away from sin REALLY does help.

If you pray seriously, you can feel temptation become a bit less.
>>
>>7596448
>Thats why I like weed

self medicating is not going to work forever.
you should try meditation or talk therapy.
>>
>>7597834
Amen

Self medication honestly makes things WORSE, since you no longer practice coping through normal means, so going without makes you have a MUCH harder time than before you ever used weed

This is part of why chems are so addictive, because if your main coping mechanism is chems, and you lose them, you will panic for no way to cope.
>>
>>7593222

Whats the original?
>>
>>7597910
The original is really gay.
>>
File: 1483396081193.jpg (272KB, 682x682px) Image search: [Google]
1483396081193.jpg
272KB, 682x682px
>>7597856
Fuck that, I was okay with how I looked on 2c-b, and a few days later on h, so chems are 10/10.
>>
>>7597934
>2c-b

Wut?

You realize I'm talking about booze, and weed right? Also if your on hormones, your doing the opposite of repressing
>>
>>7597688
Oh so that's why weed seemed to reduce my dysphoria. It short circuits self awareness. In my case I had become very self concious of my dysphoria. So I turned to weed to feel better 2 years ago and it helped a lot. Trans is a tough condition to manage and true repression is extremely difficult. Why not just smoke weed erryday instead of risking my repression coming undone later? I'm not convinced that it's long term cerebral effects are that bad, although i'm biased because i'm Canadian.

I did manage to repress in my late 20s quite well, but I was quite ignorant about transgenderism. I noticed I was really fascinated by it and loved reading TERFs or alt-right types mocking hons, than one day my bell rang at 30! So I started reading r/asktransgender and eventually /lgbt/

I think I get your point about taking steps to become a different person. So if I want to be a cismale, act and think like a cismale. I've been AGP since 11 or possibly earlier and spent two decades with this condition, so i'm probably screwed up neurologically. AFAIK AGP is uncurable, although I do have a cishet part of me still, so in theory I can grow that.
>>
>>7594066
I'm pretty sure at least half of all LGBT people experience repression at some point in their lives. I myself pretended to myself a friends that I was straight from 16 until 21. I forced myself to watch straight porn, date girls, ogle hot babes on tv etc. But I didn't work. As I got older the feelings got more intense until I was so horrifically lonely and depressed that I got drunk and came out to my friends. This is a pretty common story that I've heard many times when meeting other gay men. I can't speak for trannies or lezzas but I'd wager that it was similar for them. Maybe easier for lesbians and more difficult for trannies actually.
Anyway, there's not that much wrong with being gay these days. You can live a relatively normal life and suffer just as much as our straight friends.
>>
>>7597834
>>7597856
I'm way too far gone now, so there is no difference in being a hon now and a hon later. At least being a hon later I can say I tried and society will probably be significantly more hon friendly.
>>
>>7597975
>Why not just smoke weed erryday

Research has consistently found that people with psychosis have higher rates of cannabis use, and that there exists an association between cannabis use and schizophrenia and other forms of psychosis.
The National Academy of Sciences observed that "marijuana use alone—***without the influence of additional risk factors***—is unlikely to provoke a psychosis that persists longer than intoxication."[3]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cannabis_and_psychosis
>>
>>7597975
Thats a good question, and is answered in 2 parts

First, smoking weed every day WILL cause long term damages to your mind and psyche, which you do not want, and 2nd, it will only hide these feelings till you STOP

Second, you must understand the core behind repression : Habit changing.

For instance, you seem good with spelling, capitalization, ect. I'm sure you didn't always do this, and perhaps weren't always good, but you practiced, and tried to make things better via your actions, and eventually typing well became a HABIT

This is the core behind it : Currently you have habits BEHIND GD, like viewing your born gender as inferior, fantasizing about transition, and hiding from your current sex

These ALL end up reinforcing the things behind GD, and if you do the opposite (viewing your born gender as superior, Shutting down thoughts behind transition, embracing your current sex, and trying to boost your sexes hormones naturally) you will find the feelings of GD deminish a bit. Its not overnight, and it takes dilligence, but it can be done. You just need to be VERY aware, and ask yourself "If I think like this, what road will my mind THEN go down?".

But asking yourself this when you smoke weed is difficult due to diminished awareness....

>Reading lgbt, bell ringing
Everyone has thoughts at the back of their mind. Its choosing to bring them to the front, and feed them which makes them more common, and stronger

I STILL have anger sometimes, but I regularly attempt to calm myself, and so I don't blow up easy at all.

See, the "bell ringing" is the idea popping back into your head, being pushed to the forefront of your mind. This happens all the time with EVERYTHING. but we can CHOOSE how we reacted, entertaining the thought, rejecting it, focusing on it, ignoring it, and how we think about those thoughts.

I could easily let my mind stay on anger, but I know its bad, so I dont, and I know focusing would make the anger worse
>>
>>7597979
I have a theory that transgenderism may be more malleable than sexual orientation in some people. Our repression tier OP agrees but seems to think that homosexuality is equally malleable. I'd say bisexuality is, especially pseudo bisexuality, but not straight up gay from birth homosexuality. Some homosexuals might be damaged and deluded straights larping as homosexuals. TERF ftm skeptic Dirt belives a shitload of lesbians are damaged straight women and not truly gynephilic. Perhaps it can be the same with gays?
>>
>>7597975
Also, its not incurable. But it might always be around, just like impulses to punch people you don't like

but the more you think on it, the more it happens, and vice versa.

Granted, having been engrained in those habits makes it hard to back out, but its very possible.

Focusing, and growing your cis side is a VERY good idea. Focusing on it, enjoying it, will make you crave it more, and transition less. Whenever you crave 2 things which are apposed, you will crave whatever is viewed as better more.

So if you mold your mind to crave being cis more, the trans thoughts will diminish and be less. It might never 100% "go away" (in that, you might never get to the point where cross-dressing doesn't ever once enter your thoughts) but with diligence, those thoughts can be shaken off with no effort, once you get into the habit of doing so.

Just be aware of what stimuli you are around, how it makes you feel, and how you REACT to those feelings, as those are how you shape your mind.

>>7597979
Quite simply, you could not of actually done that has you really repressed it, and viewed homosexuality as negative in your heart. You were feeding it, at some point, maybe in a way you weren't aware

Even self projection on women in porn can encourage such thoughts

>>7597992
You would be suprised how much people can recover if they try.

Most people who fail don't fail because they tried their hardest, they fail because they give up.

So DONT GIVE UP, I believe in you buddy.

>>7598015
Not only that, but again, it limits self perception, self preservation, and other things

It makes you useless.
>>
>>7598083
>gay from birth

This is a myth. Homosexuality is formed via someones experiences

Commonly you will find almost all gays experiences 1 of the following

-being raped or molested
-having parental issues
-having a major sexual stimulus being homosexual
-Low or high hormones
-Issues with opposite sex
-Insecurity on ones self

Rape itself is a big one, countless gay people get raped before they come out

And lgbt literally say this is other gays "smelling" the gayness on someone, and opportunistically raping them

You know, because saying that gay people cant help but rape a gay smelling child is less derogatory towards gays than saying gayness is caused.
>>
>>7598036
>smoking weed every day WILL cause long term damages to your mind and psyche

there is no evidence to support this for the majority of people.
the only evidence seems to be exacerbating schizophrenia in people with a predisposition toward it.
>>
>>7598149
the weed may not have an effect directly but zoning out all the time (which you do on weed) leads to a decline in cognitive function anyway
>>
>>7598120
pure bullshit
>>
>>7598149
https://www.drugabuse.gov/publications/research-reports/marijuana/how-does-marijuana-use-affect-your-brain-body

https://www.sciencenewsforstudents.org/article/brain-damage-seen-potent-marijuana-smokers

https://www.theguardian.com/science/2015/nov/27/smoking-high-strength-cannabis-skunk-may-damage-nerves-brain

Weed certainly does damage.

But there's a pretty intense push to stifle research on the damages.

I know all heavy pot smoker I know are horribly irresponsible.
>>
>>7598208
those are all compromised/conservatard publications.
if you actually read the scientific literature you will find it is relatively harmless. which is why the push toward legalization has been so easy.
>>
>>7598234
>.gov
>compromised
>conservatard

What do you base this on again?
>>
>>7598036
See, I thought I could manage to repress. But I read one too many stories of old transitioners who did not manage to successfully repress and instead of starting in their teens they broke at 40+ and ended up monsters.
>>
>>7598192
Its actually extremely common...and I've heard the "gay rape smell" thing cited by many lgbt people

I think its dumb too, but its been said more than once.
>>
>>7598401
Again...these guys weren't REPRESSING, they were ignoring, or just doing it in private

Remember tthe guy who became a 6 year old girl? He said he was doing that crap before he left his wife and kids

This means he wasn't repressing it, not even trying.
>>
>>7598495
you're literally retarded
go back to your containment board
>>>/pol/
>>
>>7598591
>name calling
Thats nice
>Go back to /pol/

I didn't come from there

Also make me...some people WANT to repress, don't be a bigot about what people want to do with their lives. Especially when it doesn't hurt you directly, or indirectly.
>>
Just a reminder, who, and what you let in your life is also very important in repression.

Just like people who go into rehab, its important to cut off people and things which ENCOURAGE the undesired behavior.
>>
>>7598120
>gay people cant help but rape a gay smelling child
>>7598621
>don't be a bigot

wew lad nice bantz
>>
>>7597927
This board is really gay.
I wanna see it.
>>
>>7598700
You realize that quote is directly from gay advocates right?

That gay children are raped because they "smell" gay, and people rape them, knowing they will like it?

This is what gay advocates say.

>>7598706
I actually don't have it lol.
>>
>>7598706
I can't find it either. Basically Jess tries to talk to her friend in the bathroom, but her friend doesn't say anything back because there's a cis woman in the other stall. After they get out of the stalls, Jess asks her friend why she didn't answer back, and she's like "because my voice isn't that good and I don't want to freak out normal people". Jess finally realizes she's a bad friend.
>>
File: transprop.jpg (161KB, 542x767px) Image search: [Google]
transprop.jpg
161KB, 542x767px
>>7598820
I have others though.
>>
>>7598904

All information is propaganda. All content is made by humans, and humans have bias, as much as some would like to pretend they don't.
>>
>>7598904
This one kinda falls flat, technically there's nothing wrong with telling a story about a trans character, that blond girl comes off as butthurt.
>>
>>7599005
Propaganda =/= facts
>>
>>7599033
Its not about telling a story of one trans girl...its doing it ALL the time

You clearly didn't read it.
>>
>>7599270
But did the original comic say she does it all the time?
>>
>>7599284
pretty sure. You can tell the edit starts halfway down. Original said something along the lines of "People use stories to self insert themselves so they can identify with who they are" and thats the only edit, rest of it is the same.
>>
>>7598801
Citation needed.
>>
>>7599582
>>7599582
You expect me to record every conversation I've had with every person ever?

You just have to take my word for it I guess...it was brought up when I brought up rape as a factor of gay people, and they said it was people raping gays because they can smell it.
>>
>>7597704
you fucking guy, I knew it. we don't need your zombie saviour
>>
>>7599779
If you think about how hell is, I imagine maybe escaping the depths might be hard without help.

But hey, if you want a miserable life, AND death, I cannot force you.
>>
>>7596448
>I may end up going down this road eventually, the big advantage is I don't have to worry about becoming unrepressed in the future. Which could wreck a relationship if I trick a woman into thinking i'm cishet.
Pretending to be cis for a woman is setting yourself up for misery. Embrace who you are but don't go too far. Exploring femininity with a guy like that means that desire isn't being hidden away.

>>7597688
>Again, thats not represssing, thats weening off...
It's not transition. It's repression.

>I suppose it could help if quitting cold turkey is too much, but honestly full repressing is necessary.
Full repression will only make it worse and leave me as a hon.
>>
>>7598208
I smoke around. 0.1-0.2 grams a day of BC bud. Certainly being blazed all time and using large quantities may have some downsides. Hopefully we'll get some good Health Canada research after legalization. I'd be very skeptical of American government research. They're a bunch of player hating narcs.

>>7598401
>>7598510
Yes a lot of these hons did crossdress in secret. A common terf story is about husbands starting out as crossdressers and eventually becoming trannies. It's hard to say how many hons attempted OP's tru repression.

>>7598801
They're trying to rationalize why they were molested. Someone who is gay + pedo sees a target who they can tell is not a straight boy, so way easier to groom. An actual straight boy might flip out and tell fag pedo to fuck off.
>>
>>7598120
I've never had any of those expiernces except "having a major sexual stimulus" which means a physical reaction to being attracted to the same sex? Which is literally what being gay is? And nobody says "gay rape smell", where are you even getting this?
>>
>>7599867
>pretending
Isn't the only difference between a cis woman and a pre treatment trans how they feel about it?

So if a pre treatment trans changes to be ok with it, how are they not cis?

>repression
Er, sorry? No, if your entertaining an idea, your NOT repressing it. Crossdressing at night in your closet IS NOT repressing.

>Full repression
Please cite one example of someone who ACTUALLY repressed, as apposed to hiding it / self medicating?
>>
>>7600714
Being ok being male would be cis. But I wouldn't be ok with it. I'd just be accepting not transitioning when the real best option would be to get to be female.

>Crossdressing at night in your closet IS NOT repressing.
It's repressing the thought of transition.

>Please cite one example of someone who ACTUALLY repressed, as apposed to hiding it / self medicating?
The hons who try to man up by joining the army or becoming truckers, only to come out later and ruin their marriages.
>>
>>7600553
>player hating narcs
If canada published the same shit, are they also narcs?

Who woould have to publish the results for you to believe?

Maybe you just have wicked confirmation bias??

>True repression
Exactly... If you are looking up, and choosing to empathize with stories of hons, if you are cross dressing, ect, you are NOT repressing.

You are CHOOSING to encourage the idea

>Gay pedos
Really, this might make sense, except it doesn't apply to violent rapes. If this theory was true, gays would be gentle with boys almost exclusively.

I'm also waiting to see a study showing homosexuality is detectable by scent.

.....Really, it all sounds like a crock of nonsense. Straight boys might not flip out if they trust / respect the person, or it they are scared / forced. Its all just half baked theories, your saying for this.

>>7600629
So stable family life, dad around, mother around, no abuse, didn't experiment with a boy when younger, ect?

As for the gay rape smell, I heard it from a liberal jew friend

>jew friend

That might be why, to be honest...

What was your first sexual experience? have you dated?
>>
>>7600741
Whats the difference between being OK and accepting something?

Also, your partially right, but thats the core of the problem : YOU AREN'T REALLY ACCEPTING IT!

Your doing someone saying "I know XYZ but-"

And everything after BUT means you don't REALLY mean the first part at all.

Its like a man saying "I'm not sexist, BUT, all women need to stay in the kitchen or suck dick"

>repressing
Its not repressing, because it ENTERTAINS the idea of being a woman. It indulges in the fantasy. It actively PROMOTES it. Some men might cross dress, never be trans, but it runs a high risk of doing so

>Hons
You mean like the mechanic who became a 6 year old girl, and whos wife left him for cross-dressing? These people don't repress, they COMPENSATE. Compensate =/= repress. Doesn't matter what you do in life, if you keep feeding the dog, the dog will stay.

To truly repress, you MUST prevent and cease entertaining those thoughts, or thoughts which LEAD to those thoughts

Its like talking about a drug addict who fantasizes night and day about getting high...of COURSE they will relapse, because they are fantasizing!!!
>>
>>7600788
>Whats the difference between being OK and accepting something?
I'd be overjoyed to be cis female. But I'd still be better off being gay and CDing in private than transitioning.

>These people don't repress, they COMPENSATE. Compensate =/= repress.
What's the difference> Trying to prevent those thoughts is exactly what went wrong for the hons.
>>
>>7600813
>I'd be overjoyed
That wasn't an answer.

Define what makes somemthing you are OK with, compared to something you ACCEPT.

>>7600813
If a person smokes crack, but then works to end homelessness, that is to COMPENSATE.

If a person chooses to RESIST the urge to smoke crack, and refuses to think about it / be around crack addicts, thus preventing the URGE to smoke crack, or the thought coming to mind, THIS is repression.
>>
>>7593222
With a combination of radical political literature and memes I made myself straight.
>>
>>7600754
Well Canada and many western nations have traditionally followed US drug policies. This includes hysterical overreaction to weed, best summed up in the propaganda film reefer madness. After legalization I'll be more open to Canadian government research.

Yes i'm profoundly biased. Would be more trusting of research from a leftist or libertarian source on it. I'd really want to give conservatives a fair shake, I mean i'm cool with Blanchard, Bailey and Zucker, but on the topic of drug research there's been a well known decades old severe anti weed bias with them. Since it helps with my depression and dysphoria your gonna have a hard time convincing me to quit, even if it is harmful. It's ironic that an ex tranny is castigating me for not being straight edge, when an alt-right type would consider weed vastly preferable to HRT.

You ever thought about starting a blog oh repression tier OP? You'd fit right in with 4thwavenow, 3rdwaytrans, awesome cat, Eugene Pichler and Mark and Lynna. Maybe you should go on Mark and Lynna's show.
>>
>>7600995
Glad to hear! I honestly wasn't so much using memes but, whatever works!!

I commend you for being able to repress! Right on!
>>
>>7601065
Try radical politics, working out, and eating right. After that go for women.
>>
>>7601046
Maybe you should research before its legal????

I mean, once you make shit legal, its very hard to make it illegal again

Its like opening pandoras box

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_i2mC5fAmI
Above was actually a good video on it, and provides good info...and crowder is one of the most FAIR people I've ever seen, more than I am.

>not straight edge

Neither is good, and we should always improve. And like the OP says, true repression is more productive than covering up with a chemical.

>make a blog
Interesting idea, I don't know.

Mostly I wish to break open the echo chamber that is LGBT functions, because repression faces IMMENSE hostility.

I imagine someone holding a repression sign at a pride parade would get attacked.
>>
>>7601168
I agree. working out diet are huge things...and understanding gender is a HUGE part

Far too many gays, lesbians, trans, ect, have VERY bad perceptions on how men / women are, or think the worst of 1 gender is all there is

This was the hugest thing for me, I actually legitimately thought sex was inheriently always painful and traumatic for a girl when I was younger, and thought girls who liked it were emotionally broken / brainwashed

That was the hugest part of it for me, if you think being a straight man means you inherently hurt any woman you touch, you will feel bad about it.
>>
>>7601304
I live in cali and all the gays are all tumblr tier. It's not that I stopped being gay much less than I couldn't find someone who I liked and said fuck it I'm going for chicks now.

Not to mention I blackpilled myself on women by going to TRP pretty much setting me at ground zero

I also hated how a shitload of gays end up offing themselves or dying of the miasma of disease and drug cocktails.

Feels bad knowing this
>>
>>7595973
youre right in the argument
>>
>>7601210
>I mean, once you make shit legal, its very hard to make it illegal again

Tell that to Justin Trudeau our SJW in chief. :)

>>7601332
I'm really skeptical of some of that TRP stuff. I mean if it'll make you depise women enough that you don't want to be one, perhaps it has value. I use to be into that stuff when I was younger. It was a way of dealing with Gender Dysphoria. Look down on women and feel like an alpha male, whats not to love? Problem is, you'll grow jealous of womens supposedly better life. Then you might consider transition to escape your oppressed male life. TBQH I was considering becoming a hon if Hillary had won. But Trumps victory inspired me to give being a man a chance.
>>
>>7601598
>becoming a hon if hilary won

Fucking ouch...I'm normally anti trans but this got me HARD in the feels.

I still believe in repression, but I know how it feels to feel hated and despised, and desperately wanting to change anything just to not be hated, even if you know its bad for you.
>>
>>7598275
>gov
>not conservative on drug usage
Come on now, we called it a "war" on drugs. You can't get anymore neocon an attitude without declaring economic sanctions against the drugs for questioning the Israeli state.
>>
>>7602357
Drugs are proen to damage society though, via addiction, overdoses, mental damage, ect

This is like saying the gov has a bias on child rapists, because theres a war on child rapists...why not, exactly? Why not have a war on something which is so damaging?
>>
>>7601598
>transitioning

I'm 6'4" and 210 it's not that I don't want to it's that I couldn't if I did
>>
>>7605379
You sound like an awesome looking MAN though.

Enjoy what you got!
>>
>>7605470
I fully intend on doing that.
>>
>>7594280
Honestly, find a good church...theres generally good men to be found there

Part of the problem is you have never been treated as a lady.
>>
>>7605379
Yep I can relate. I'm the AGP stoner from up above, i'm 5'11" but very thick at 270lbs. Although I have a 45" waist so plenty to lose. I'm a straight up Susans tier hon hulk.
Thread posts: 122
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.