[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I femboy but retain muscle?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: Me.png (4MB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
Me.png
4MB, 2048x1365px
First off I'm a eunuch, I castrated myself at 17. I'll be 20 in a few days and I'm trying to figure out the best hormone(s) for my current needs. Here's a brief explanation of my past/current hormone situation:
>Lost my testes at 17
>Without hormones for a year
>Estrogen for 9 months (I felt a lot less dysphoric, perfect skin, less body hair, previously looked two years older than I was, but now I looked 2 years younger and very fem/boyish.)
>Quit because when I started growing boobs I realized I wouldn't be able to hide them, they wouldn't look good on my body type, and I didn't even want them that much anyways.
>Went without hormones again until I started T a few months ago
>Feels good to be motivated again (Without hormones I'm a lazy sack of shit) but now I'm starting to feel dysphoric again.

I always thought that inbetween gender identities was tumblr bullshit, however I legitimately like and dislike the effects of both estrogen and testosterone.
I recently just discovered SERM's on here, and raloxifene seems like the answer to all of my problems (estrogen without breast development), BUT I work at a job that requires me to do heavy lifting all the time.

Is there any way (medication, supplement, hormone, exercise) I can be fem and still retain enough muscle to lift 100lb boxes all day?

>Pic is me just before I started T again
>>
>>7593117
How'd you castrate yourself?
>>
>>7593128
With a sterilized knife and 90 mgs of adderall in my system. Yeah I'm fucking crazy but that's not relevant lol.
>>
>>7593134
Impressive, anon. I can't imagine how bloody that must have been, were you in the hospital afterwards?
>>
>>7593144
Yep. Wasn't too bloody at first, I had it my balls banded tight with hair bands when I made the cuts. Just before I had the chance to do anything else they slipped and I bled out for a good 2 minutes trying to fix it before I finally realized I would die if I didn't get help immediately so I got my mom and she took me to the hospital. I feel awful for traumatizing her like that but at least I'm alive.
>>
>>7593117

Oh wow, I didn't expect to see you post here again.
>>
>>7593183
New phone who dis?
>>
>>7593134
I don't understand why you didn't just use everclear and inject to the nuts you look pretty so it must have been worth it can you cum at all like actual jizz?
>>
>>7593204
The amount of times I've had to answer the question "Can you even cum anymore?" is immeasurable. Yes I still ejaculate.
>>
>>7593117
I'm a big hairy straight bear in my 30s and I couldn't handle lifting 100lb boxes all day(i'm assuming thats without help). I work retail instead. You do not want to work an intense physical job without T.
>>
>>7593117
i remember you from a thread a long time ago
another eunuch here, went through much less extreme methods to get it done though. i paid a surgeon in philly many years ago
raloxifene will be fine, you'll have enough muscles to lift anything you're legally allowed to at your job, just eat right and work out.
i dont even take TRT or HRT of any kind and when i had a job moving shit a few years back, i did alright. lots of moving things up and down 3 floors all day long. tough at first but the body still gets used to it
kinda fucked my knees though but i blame that on me not lifting correctly and on the stairs

if you are currently lifting heavy things and don't stop after starting raloxifene, you should be fine and retain enough strength to move that stuff. its not like those without test can't lift 100 pounds if theyre in shape.

kinda sad that you took t though considering your looks. how much has it changed you?
>>
>>7593117
>perfect skin
So
Jealous
I keep getting ingrown hairs all over my legs, and my skin is basically translucent, so you can see all my veins.

For hormones: idk. I'd say do what makes you happier. You're obviously trans, so normally I'd say just do what makes you less dysphoric, but it's clear that you also want to be bulky. I wish I knew - the human body is, unfortunately, binary.
>>
>>7593251
Just brought all my body hair back (I say brought it back because I was a hairy motherfucker at 16 like a full grown middle eastern dude) and made my dick a little bigger. Considering I lost my body hair when I started estrogen the first time I assume it will go away again. I think my voice dropped a little bit more (Kinda sad about this because I liked having a boyish voice)
>>
>>7593286
aww ;.;
above all know that no job is worth more than being satisfied with your body
go with what will make your body the way you want it most over what will make you better at your job
>>
>>7593246
lolwat there's plenty of women not taking test that can weightlift just fine and can easily lift 100lbs.
Estrogen can help grow muscles just like testosterone can, it's just not as effective at it.
http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/muscle-growth-and-estrogen/
>The researchers also tested the effects of estrogen on muscle growth in male rats. Once again, specific stimulation of ER-B, but not ER-A, triggered muscle growth in the males. It was traced to a strong induction of intramuscular IGF-1, long known to promote satellite cell activity in muscle and considered the primary anabolic hormone produced during exercise that stimulates muscle growth
>>
>>7593117
well, if a cis woman would reasonably be able to do it, i think you'll be fine on e.
>>
>>7593241
Sorry bout that reason I ask is I'm taking cypro and it completely nerfed my sex drive and ability to cum. I've been considering an orchie cause I can't drink on cypro or Spiro and I've heard you feminize much quicker.
>>
>>7593366
But OP is talking about lifting 100lb boxes for 8 hours a day. A 100lb barbell is much easier than a 100lb box since the weight is closer to the body, has a convenient handle and is evenly distributed. That being said there are definitely strong women out there, but they're less common than strong men.
>>
>>7593398
It's cool mate, it's a valid question I just get tired of answering it.

>>7593485
Well it's not only 100lb boxes, that's just the max I've ever been asked to lift by myself. And I did struggle a bit with it now even though I have developed a lot more muscle than when I was on E, so I'm just a little worried I won't be able to at all.

Does anyone have any info on possibly taking a very small portion of T with raloxifine or possibly cycling them? I know cis women also develop T naturally in small quantities so perhaps I should supplement my SERM with a bit since I don't develop anything at all on my own?
>>
>>7593879
I think you still have a bit of T from your adrenal glands, but not very much.

As a male i've always been naturally weak despite being large and having some prominent masculine features. Might be because I was obese and sedentary during my teens and early 20s, but I suspect lack of strength is partially genetic. I'm trans/AGP so I considered transitioning but I was terrified at how fat and weak I might become, while still looking like a tranny. So I figure its easier to just be a dude at this point.
>>
>>7593117
Holy shit
I wish I had had the guts to do that when I was 17 anon

So do you consider yourself gender-fluid? Or are you essentially mtf?
>>
>>7594116
I consider myself to be somewhat of a femboy as I don't see myself as a full female just an extremely feminine male. I might consider myself genderfluid if the term wasn't associated with women that die their armpits green lol.
>>
>>7593879
honestly you should just stick with the raloxifene, your adrenals should have you within female range for testosterone.
cycling them would be counter-productive
and if youre doing it just to lift shit at your job... a job is not anything to be sacrificing your looks for. especially one that has you lifting things, no offense, you are only 19 and about to hit 20, as someone about 10 years older than you, trust me no job at that age is worth sacrificing your looks. you will inevitably get a better job somewhere down the line.

on top of this im pretty sure most employers can't actually make you life 100lb things, IIRC they tend to cap-off at 50-70lbs. so your employer might be exploiting you and the other workers, check the paperwork you should have a copy of from when you were hired. it likely states a limit
>>
>>7594367
Thanks for the advice this is actually really helpful
>>
File: 12827550133823.jpg (84KB, 701x728px) Image search: [Google]
12827550133823.jpg
84KB, 701x728px
>>7594228
>I might consider myself genderfluid if the term wasn't associated with women that die their armpits green lol.
well said

>>7593366
pros all roid
pro fitness chicks have muscles of an average teenager
women dont even have constant levels of estrogen to develop muscles on it, and E is not comparable to other anabolics
you might want to look into SARMs

also funny I recognized OP pic, absolute madman
>>
>>7593366
Weightlifters are far from the average person.
>>
>>7593375
Trannies tend to have even lower T than cis women, but I wouldn't expect it to make a drastic difference unless you're routinely lifting close to your absolute limit (which probably isn't healthy anyway).
>>
>>7594440
no problem
best of luck
>>
>>7594532
>Trannies tend to have even lower T than cis women
trannies also take anti-androgens
op does not, so their levels will be low but not utterly nuked to oblivion like someone on a proper AA regimen
>>
>>7594514
100lbs is still within reason for normal females though.
As someone else said though there are laws that at usually something like 50-60lbs you're supposed to have another person assist you.
But I'd think it's still possible. If you're doing it all day long you'd be working a pretty physically demanding job so you'd just have to spend the time getting fit either that or perhaps they aren't quite fit for that job. Some jobs just aren't meant for certain people.
>>
>>7594545
had an orchie and when i dont take AAs my levels are around 40 ng/dl which is female ranges. having nuked levels isnt even good for you
>>
>>7593117
So glad I never cut my dick off.

>yfw op can't just accept whatever the fuck he chooses, cuts his dick off, then whines about muscle loss

You did this to yourself...
>>
>>7595289
Lmao "cut my dick off"

My dick is still intact and completely functional. The only thing I'm missing is my testicles. Oh wait this was bait, wasn't it?
>>
>>7595902
>completely functional
>missing is my testicles

yeah, I kind of doubt that it's functional without testosterone, but nice try.
>>
>>7595289
I gotta admit, I never felt the need to cut my balls off at 17, that would of been 2001. People were way more repressed back then. I was AGP and had gender dysphoria but was probably an aspie so I wasn't very self aware of my body early on. I don't blame OP for cutting off his balls, I've seen what test can do, its not pretty. I wouldn't of had the balls do that. :)

>>7595920
Afaik erections are possible with T, but harder to achieve and softer.
>>
>>7593117
If the only thing you don't want is boobs, then just do girl hormones since it sounds like you want that more than test it seems. You can try the potentially unhealthy SERMS (check /femgen/) to avoid breast growth but have other feminization maybe. Or you can just be a eunuch with no hormones. Just don't take test because it's shit.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.