[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My friend told me shes wishes she was born a man, but doesn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1484689718667.jpg (45KB, 480x524px) Image search: [Google]
1484689718667.jpg
45KB, 480x524px
My friend told me shes wishes she was born a man, but doesn't want to be one. She says shes trans, but im not sure that falls under trans. What to do you guys think

Pic not related
>>
>>7592807
Transtrender.
/thread
>>
>that photoshop on black
>>
>>7592837
Well spotted. The trick with things like this is to erase all the original text and retype the parts you don't want to change. Then the bits you did change won't stand out.
>>
>>7592807
Transtrender.

Also ask her why.
If it's because of "male privilege" then you can discard her opinions completely.
>>
>>7592807
That's body dysphoria. If she's a transgender, she already transitioned by now.
>>
>>7592807
Sounds like the dysphoria some anons on here experience, generally because they feel that medical transition won't help them.

She might experience gender dysphoria, and I think that what >>7593099 means is that "transgender" should be reserved for people who are in transition, but if the term helps her feel okay then I wouldn't be anal about her using it.

Help her find a therapist, maybe. That helped me a lot.
>>
File: 1484174848591.jpg (54KB, 480x524px) Image search: [Google]
1484174848591.jpg
54KB, 480x524px
>>7592807
>not posting liberal version

also this >>7592817
>>
>>7593182
this. i've seen people say dysphoric non-transitioner and stuff along those lines, but there's not really a nice succinct term for it.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.