[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question to everyone but cis straight women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 8fe3876ed1db4d24a9c5074686b5afb7.jpg (580KB, 1536x1536px) Image search: [Google]
8fe3876ed1db4d24a9c5074686b5afb7.jpg
580KB, 1536x1536px
How does this trend of straight cis women dressing like leon the professional/ dads make you feel?

Mtfs: Does it bother you that you can't dress the same without your authenticity being questioned? Does it bother you they have the body you would love to own yet they cover it up?

Ftms: Does it bother you that you might be mistaken for just another quirky girl trying to make a fashion statement now?

Lesbians: Does it bother you that its harder to tell by the way they dress who is a butch lesbian and who will give you a disgusted look when you go to talk to them?

Those attracted to females: Does it bother you that these women are covering their female figures and dressing like unattractive dads.
Extra question for cis/trans men: Does it bother you that men can't have anything for themselves without cis straight women wanting it too?
>>
>>7592511
>Mtfs: Does it bother you that you can't dress the same without your authenticity being questioned? Does it bother you they have the body you would love to own yet they cover it up?

Not really, I could pull off an outfit like this, I'm more jealous of girls who can wear brotanks (shoulders) or pixie cuts (face)
>>
>>7592558
Its not that you couldn't pass in this outfit more so people might question if you really were trans if you're not wearing girly clothes 24/7
>>
File: 1434383373991.jpg (309KB, 1438x2229px) Image search: [Google]
1434383373991.jpg
309KB, 1438x2229px
>>7592511
>Ftms: Does it bother you that you might be mistaken for just another quirky girl trying to make a fashion statement now?
i guess, but its better than what mtfs get mistaken for. i'd rather be a quirky girl than a tranny anyway

>Those attracted to females: Does it bother you that these women are covering their female figures and dressing like unattractive dads.
yes, the only hot women left are milfs

>Extra question for cis/trans men: Does it bother you that men can't have anything for themselves without cis straight women wanting it too?
can't really answer this without sounding ironic, but women are greedy narcissistic parasites that appropriate male culture and ruin it

autists create everything than > semi normie males find out about it > than normie males > sub 18 normie males > then it finally reaches the female and dies
>>
>>7592511
cis straight women who dress like this are just dumb trenders. Its no secret that cis women have always gone after things men could claim as being theirs. gross. someone please woke them NOW.
>>
File: bicycle_suit_punch_1895-500x822.jpg (90KB, 500x822px) Image search: [Google]
bicycle_suit_punch_1895-500x822.jpg
90KB, 500x822px
>>7592511
>Ftms: Does it bother you that you might be mistaken for just another quirky girl trying to make a fashion statement now?

very presumptive. no, because i pass and have done for years. for those early in transition, i find those dressing to pass usually dress somewhat differently to generic cis women in masculine clothes.

>Those attracted to females: Does it bother you that these women are covering their female figures and dressing like unattractive dads.

eh, it's winter. the legs and arses will come out in good time.

>Extra question for cis/trans men: Does it bother you that men can't have anything for themselves without cis straight women wanting it too?

it's just clothes, why should i give a shit? honestly, non form-fitting masculine clothes for women have been an on and off fashion trend since at least the 80s. or, i dunno, since victorian dress reform if you want to get technical with it.

let the broads wear what they want, i say.
>>
>>7592511
Not really, cis girls have a different way of going about it than transmen; they never go fully-masculine and still have a few "teehee i'm a girl!" aspects that they keep.
Not sure if your average person notices it but I do.

>Does it bother you that these women are covering their female figures and dressing like unattractive dads.
Nah because not every girl does it.

>Does it bother you that men can't have anything for themselves without cis straight women wanting it too?
I find it kind of sad, if anything. I feel like a lot of it stems from that rebellious radical-fem attitude.
>>
>>7592511
everyone hates straight cis women

/thread
>>
>>7592511
Bi male here. Doesn't bother me. I have always enjoyed a tom boy.
>>
>>7592511
i think its ironic you call them cis because they all look like faggots lol
>>
>>7592696
>broads
mega cringe please stop
>>
not any more than it would bother me to be mistaken for a girl at all. in fact these girls made my life easier pre-transition, otherwise i'd probably have stuck out even more.
>>
Yeah I'm mtf and I am closeted at school. I wear jeans and a sweatshirt everyday and it pisses me off when I see a girl wearing the exact thing I am wearing and look a million times more feminine then I ever could dream to look
>>
>>7592511
>>
not really, you might not think it but there's a big difference between male clothes and "male" looking clothes made and worn by women. I've never seen a guy irl wear something like your pic related. Maybe /fa/gs do but irl I don't see this kind of thing.
>>
>>7596706
ETA
>>7592511
No because I love this look on women and think it looks cute.
>>
File: shrug.jpg (9KB, 252x200px) Image search: [Google]
shrug.jpg
9KB, 252x200px
>>7592511
>Does it bother you they have the body you would love to own yet they cover it up?
Not really. I dress like a hobo bourgeois / leon the professional because I am in boymode and I still get mam'd.
>>
Cis guy here: I haven't seen this trend so it doesn't bother me. I already have a girlfriend anyway.
>>
>Lesbians: Does it bother you that its harder to tell by the way they dress who is a butch lesbian and who will give you a disgusted look when you go to talk to them?

Unlike butches, those girls also tend to wear an instagram-level full face of makeup. It's really not that difficult.
>>
File: What-other-people-think-of-me.png (12KB, 280x210px) Image search: [Google]
What-other-people-think-of-me.png
12KB, 280x210px
>>7592511
>Does it bother you

No, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.
People should wear what feels comfortable and is appropriate for the weather conditions.
Pretending that fashion is anything more than a way of selling new clothes every season is naive.
I don't care if people "feel disgusted" by the way I dress. I am dressing to please myself, not them.
What other people think of me is none of my business.
>>
>>7597466
He said no cis straight girls allowed
>>
>Does it bother you that men can't have anything for themselves without cis straight women wanting it too?
No, because I believe in gender equality. What bothers me is that women have better lives but want more.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.