[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About wanting a MTF girlfriend...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1430083237181.png (244KB, 594x720px) Image search: [Google]
1430083237181.png
244KB, 594x720px
SO, we all know what's the biological difference between MtF and cis girls.

The thing is, i hate vaginas. They smell like shit, they're ugly and they bleed (wich leads to other situations like cis girls acting like shit bitches and blaming menstruation for being like that)

This is why a MtF is perfect:

No i don't want to touch your Dick, to look at it or to even talk about it if possible. If you want sex in the relationship, there are many other ways to get pleasure, and your Dick is not involved in any of them.

In the end, they don' bleed and get emotional about it, leaving space for a romantic and lovely relationship.
How that's considered being a chaser? Am i missing a point?

>Just wondering because that's the kind of relationship i want but you can't say "Oh i like trans people" without being labeled a chaser
>>
>>7592244
>No i don't want to touch your Dick, to look at it or to even talk about it if possible. If you want sex in the relationship, there are many other ways to get pleasure, and your Dick is not involved in any of them.

Then you are not really a chaser.

Judging by your OP pic, you might be closeted AGP tho
>>
i define myself as being attracted to femininity, be it cis girls or trans girls or effeminate dudes. i would kinda like the dick to be in play if i dated an mtf, not because I don't see them as actual women, but because I tend to be more submissive in the bedroom anyway. i don't think it'd be an issue if that were off limits though.
>>
Would you be fine with neovagina though, since it doesn't bleed?
>>
Estrogen makes me go through the random emotional bullshit that girls do
>>
File: 1465074156888.jpg (31KB, 192x452px) Image search: [Google]
1465074156888.jpg
31KB, 192x452px
>>7592348
My doctor makes me cycle my progesterone, which creates random emotional/mood swings. Salty cis women are going to find any way they can to take our advantages from us.
>>
>>7592244
>girls acting like shit bitches and blaming menstruation for being like that
It's actually because of monthly hormonal changes - not the bleeding itself - that causes women to be turbocunts around their periods. And obviously trannies can have hormonal issues too so uhh good luck with that
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.