[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it gay to enjoy my girlfriend's strap on?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (26KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26KB, 300x300px
Is it gay to enjoy my girlfriend's strap on?
>>
>>7591953
If you're the only man in the room then no.
>>
>>7591953
It's gayer than having sex with a man desu
>>
>>7592208
this
>>
>>7591953
either bi or gay but not str8
>>
File: image.jpg (108KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 724x720px
>>7591960
I will never understand how having your gf fuck you with a penis is less gay when fucking a boy that looks like a girl
>>
>>7591953
I wouldn't say it is "gay", but can MAKE you gay. Women don't want to stuff boyfriends butts all the time, and if you crave it, you will end up looking for a dude

Strap ons are literally a gateway sex to full on faggotry.
>>
>>7591953
Everyone on this board is full of shit. Take it from a woman. No it is not gay.

There is a stigma associated with it because cishet dudes are fragile little flowers in giant muscly outer-shells. Like if you go shopping and you look for the most penis shaped giant black strap you can find. Maybe you have some issues to work out. Otherwise it is just another sex toy.

Couples that reverse roles occasionally are shown to be healthier etc.

The only thing that can "make you gay" is being gay. Full stop. End of story.

So don't listen to this kissless faggots and just get out there and play in the mud*. ;)

Protips though. Shower and wash your fucking asshole out before hand. Don't take a giant shit then try and get funky. Start slow/small and work your way up.

USE A METRIC FUCK TON OF LUBE! If it hurts you are doing it wrong! Stop. Relube.

This has been your 4chan guide to getting laid by your girlfriend.
>>
>>7593970
Your an idiot.

Taking it up the ass will build a behavior, and taking it up the butt plummets testosterone

Role reversal =/= sodomy

Your point on not "making gay" is like saying nothing makes you suicidal unless you decide to commit suicide. If you crave shit up your ass, you will entertain the idea of men, and gravitate towards being gay.

Also, most girls literally use this as a manhood check on BFs. If they take it, it means hes a pussy, and they will cuckify them.
>>
>>7593970
Don't get me wrong, I wish straight guys would explore their sexuality more. But taking it up the ass is pretty gay. That's why 99% of straight women would say no to using a strap on with their bfs.
>>
>>7591953
depends. are you a girl? if so it's very gay. are you thinking of her as a guy, if you are a guy? that's gay too.
>>
>>7593995
>Taking it up the ass will build a behavior, and taking it up the butt plummets testosterone

Show me one piece of medical support info for this bullshit.

Also testosterone doesn't make you straight. If it did conversion therapy would be a thing. You are totally a highschool kid.

If the dude's role is typically being the person who is inserting into the other, then them being on the receiving end IS the reversal of that role. FFS

>Also, most girls literally use this as a manhood check on BFs. If they take it, it means hes a pussy, and they will cuckify them.

You must know some fucking wackjobs. No decent woman would do that other some a /d/ fucktard or something.

In terms you can understand:
Pegging =/= Cucking.

Here is some reading for you. http://pegging101.com/no-hes-not-gay/

Again let me reiterate. If a dude is not comfortable with their sexuality don't push stuff on them. However, if you trust each other and they are confidant and comfortable with themselves it can be an incredibly intimate act!

But whatever. Boring people will always be boring and stay boring because they fear the unknown. So go ahead. Ignore that dudes have a prostate that can provide them with super intense orgasms.

The other thing is given how much prep is involved anal sex is not really an everyday thing anyway. You shouldn't have anything to worry about OP.
>>
File: It's like this big.png (2MB, 1304x732px) Image search: [Google]
It's like this big.png
2MB, 1304x732px
>>7591953
That thing is pitifully small. You're going to have to increase the caliber if you're going to reach full gay-tier.
>>
M8 how do you even find girls who are willing to use strap ons? I feel like they would just dump me on the spot if I asked.
>>
>is it gay to enjoy sex with my gf?
Only if you're a girl yourself.
>>
>>7593898
This mindset is silly. Butt stuff feels good, period. It just so happens most objects used in the process are Dick shaped.
>>
>>7593927
bait

dont fall for it lads
>>
>>7594324
This
>>
>>7591953
there's nothing gay about role reversal as long it's a girldick or a strap-on based on a feminine penis.
>>
>>7594269
The easiest way is to get involved in your local bdsm community. I get guys who ask me for buttsex quite a bit, I just never found someone with enough personality to keep me from being bored
>>
>>7594141
Ditto, so many men worry about what goes up another man's as they have to spout bulls hit for them to understand it. "He must be gay!" No, he just like his prostrate gland stroked, get over it.
>>
>>7593995
>Your an idiot.
4chan strikes again
>>
File: 1472467034607.jpg (19KB, 680x509px) Image search: [Google]
1472467034607.jpg
19KB, 680x509px
>>7593995
taking it up the butt plummets testosterone
>>
>>7591953
getting railed in the ass by a woman is win
>>
>>7591953
> Is it gay for a man to enjoy sex with a woman?
I wonder...
>>
>>7591953
My ex-gf kept telling me that men HAVE to milk their prostate hence dildo penetration up the butt. Never tried it but she seemed to have experience with other partners with strapons. Oddly enough two other girlfriends also mentioned male anal penetration (one read about it all the time and one was a sex worker in college who must've done it to clients). So given those conversations with girlfriends I always assumed it was a female fantasy to penetrate a male partner. It seems less gay by that perspective.
>>
>>7602544
Penis envy is a thing even among cis straight girls, yeah. In general, among sexually liberated women at least, the interest in dominance is about on par with the interest in submission.

Also, getting topped by a high-performance femininity girl is hot as fuck. Why would I need to prove my interest in women? It's an inevitable part of our anatomy, so chill. It's like guys who refuse to give their ladies any stimulation other than vaginal.

With that said, sexuality isn't exactly an either-or type thing. It might be a lil' queer, but honestly, if you're happy and you're still just dating women, it doesn't make much difference.
>>
having intercourse with a opposite sex: straight
having intercourse with same sex: not straight
it's that simple.
>>
>>7591953
it's gayer than being a fag desu
>>
wow, is totalbiscuit losing weight? is it getting close to the end?
>>
Its worse than being gay because women are garbage tops. It'll make you crave a real dick and someone who knows how to use it. THEN you'll turn gay.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.