[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many squats a day should I do to get a slutty boy butt? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 1455265249520.gif (550KB, 728x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455265249520.gif
550KB, 728x720px
How many squats a day should I do to get a slutty boy butt? I know a lot goes on genetic and what not

I do 30 a day now (been a week), should I increase?
>>
With weight or just body weight?
Also how do you feel after these squats? Do they leave you sore or do you think you can do more?
Generally
>>
>>7592003
Sore, but can do more. I've seen people say you should do 100 a day but I feel that might be bit extreme for now.

And just body weight, I don't have any weights and do all my exercise at all, although I might buy some dumbbells soon
>>
>>7591894
three sets of five

of the HEAVIEST barbell squats you can do three times a week

come back when you're squatting with more than bodyweight on your back
>>
I've been trying 60 a day and I got stretch marks already :<
>>
File: boroseye.png (1MB, 1461x862px) Image search: [Google]
boroseye.png
1MB, 1461x862px
>>7591894
100 squats!
>>
File: IMG_9022.png (396KB, 875x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9022.png
396KB, 875x650px
>>7592003
DO MORE SQUATS MOTHERFUCKER

But yea just add more until you know you're reaching your limit (do an excessive amount and you may hurt yourself). Also try other exercises, squats are good but they focus so much on legs that by the time you have an ass you also have some ridiculously big thighs. You don't have to do the routine of pic related but pick out some of those exercises and try them out. Good luck OP, I am starting to notice results and it feels good because I love wearing tight pants.
>>
Thank for the help guys :-) I don't think i'll be going to the gym for a while cause i'm a fucking autist lol but i'll try to get around to it if I can
>>
>>7593935
Best of luck, anon, I hope you get the cutest, fittest butt in the world!
>>
Im a cis dude. Ive never heard of anyone doing that kind of thing. (Probably cause im new to /lgbt/) not to be a fag, but if ur in to cis dudes then honestly they shouldnt give a fuck on how good your ass looks. No one wants to put a weiner into a muscly butthole. It might tear the dick off.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.