[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

breaking heart <|3

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: cry.jpg (274KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
cry.jpg
274KB, 1366x768px
I'm mtf and have fallen in love with my bff of over 10 years, but now he has a gf and doesn't care about me like he used to.

Its breaking my heart. what do i do?
>>
>>7590992
This is why I'm just going to be gay. Maybe my straight crushes won't like me, but no telling they would if I'm mtf anyway. At least I'll be able to get gay guys.
>>
Keep pushing through life. Maybe you'll find someone, anon. Not the end of the world, my friend (:
>>
>>7591001
Go the femboy+hormones route, you get femme looks and homo/bi guys no problem.
>>
>>7591043
I don't want hormones. I just want my body to stay healthy and then to just ignore it and imagine being a cis girl.
>>
>>7591080
>just ignore it and imagine being a cis girl
That's called repression bro, you will just breakdown later and become a hon if you do this
>>
>>7591108
Maybe I'll stop repressing and just be happy as a male if I get to explore being feminine in a gay relationship.
>>
>>7590992
He's probably fucking her right now. She's writhing and moaning. He's sweating and pounding her. Probably even mutter shit like, "I love you" to her under his breath while he gives it to her good. She's loving every bit of it.

Then you are sitting here feeling bad for yourself. Having a pity party. Well at least everyone showed up.

Here's the facts though, he isn't giving up on you, or hating on you. You are probably making him uncomfortable with the looks your giving him. I bet you don't even know you are doing it, either. That, or nothing has changed between the two of you, and you are just feeling a little deflated at the idea of you being "out of the picture". You also envy his girlfriend because she can give him what you can not. That is perfectly normal.

Buck up. He'll want to hang out again, once the two of them wear each other out. You know, from all the fucking and hand holding they do to each other. The kissing too. Oh, and the best part...the cuddle right after the sex. Mmm, what you wouldn't give, I bet?

It's just life. People hook up, and friendships can wither. They can also strengthen. Move your emotions aside, seriously go vent them in a healthy manner, and BUCK UP. Cliche: You'll live. Oh, and your welcome.
>>
>>7591160
/tttt/ likes cuckqueaning now?
>>
>>7591160
fuck you
you are right
I'm gonna offer to suck on his dick, i know he has a tranny fetish, i just want to stay in the picture somehow.

if i cant do that i will just cut him out of my life
>>
>>7591224
Just ask if it's ok for him to do stuff with you on the side. Make it clear you know you can't replace his gf and make sure she knows you can't substitute for her.
>>
>>7590992
In all seriousness, you sound like you're in high school where everything feels like the biggest thing ever.

If you want some advice from an oldfag - get over yourself now. The only reason things feel so intense is because your hormones are racing around faster than they ever will in your life. Don't get caught up in that anime bullshit. It isn't real.

As for your best friend? Clearly he's not gay. I don't care how well you pass, liking you would make him gay and he likes the pussy. If you can't handle that, it's time for you to grow a pair and move on with your life.
>>
>>7591234
i want them to break up though, so then he is left with only me
>>
>>7591281
i know what he likes, traps futa, shemales etc
>>
>>7591283
You can't have that. Don't be unreasonable.
>>
>>7591224
He might not want it. Just be prepared for that. What I would do is move on. By sheer luck, he may even get jealous that you found someone. Then you could be like, "How do you feel about me?" Only time will tell.

The important question is: Are you willing to throw 10 years away, just because your fantasies and emotions are playing wildly with your thoughts? I would think it is more reasonable to bury these feelings around him and keep the friendship alive. Friendship brought you together, and if it ain't broke...well you get it.

Make your choice. Hopefully, you choose to keep quiet and move on. Otherwise, you are a bad friend. lol
>>
>>7591319
but everytime i see him he is with her now, when we play games together online he says he wants to take a break and leavs his mic on while he fucks around with her. I cant just ignore her existence and be friends how we used to
>>
>>7591350
Stop ignoring uncomfortable truths >>7591297
>>
>>7591392
dude i can, all i have to do is suck his dick and send his gf a video of it, then she will leave his cheating ass and he will be all mine.
>>
>>7591350
That is young love, friend. If he takes a break, just say "k cool" and log off. Text him to hit you up when he wants to play again. Null sweat. Just get out there and find yourself that special someone. I bet there are many guys who are better partners than your friend there.

Also, you are a bad friend. Did I say that already?
>>
>>7591535
but should i at least try and suck his dick? i realy want to spend more time with him. i need to, im going insane not being with him
>>
>>7591578
I think you are going insane, not living out a horny fantasy involving your friend, and it will ruin your friendship.

>but should i at least try and suck his dick?

NOOO, what the fuck? Have you been listening to me at all? Imagine if his gf sent a video to you sucking his dick. How would that feel? It would wreck you, I'm pretty sure.

Look, if he calls you, then yes HANG OUT. Otherwise, maybe give the guy some space? Let him be with her. Be his friend. That's all I have to say. Also, not to be cliche, but would it not be more rewarding to meet a hot guy, who you met through dating, who has a relationship with you solely for being in a romantic/sexual relationship? The best part being, if things do go south, you haven't lost a friend of 10 years. (Those kind of friends aren't made daily.) Hot guys who fuck and romance your ass off? All over the place(in comparison to 10 year friendships, which are never) and occur more commonly, given you get out there and do it right.

Do what you want. The only final thing I want to say is: There may be a reason he chose her, and not you. ask him how he sees you maybe? Does he see you as a woman? Or does he see you as his trans friend? How he sees you is the answer. (Maybe he even views you as a natural woman, but only as a friend?)
>>
>>7591634
>meet a hot guy, who you met through dating, who has a relationship with you solely for being in a romantic/sexual
wtf though, i dont want to be with someone just because my brain is tricking me into liking and trusting them by emitting brainwashing sex induced neurotranmiters . I want someone like my bff who i conect to so much, we were always together, we always understand each other and always work things out, and have fun together. we never needed sex hormones to trick us into becoming close. But thats how it happened with his gf, she is a girl that has sex with him and so his brain makes him trust her, and see her as important and valuable, because it wants to fuck her.

>does he see you as his trans friend
we used to be guy friends together, i only came out as trans to him 4 months ago and i dont realy wear girl clothes yet, just hoodies and track pants. ive shown my bff pics of my boobies though because he kept asking and he said "if i didn't have a girlfriend i would be masturbating to your boobs right now" So i have no fing clue how he sees me, probly just as his guy friend with a girly body.

i still want to suck his dick
>>
>>7591681
What the actual fuck are you talking about? Like, I get the gist of what you are saying, but that is some whacked out shit you are spitting there. Is you clowning?

I wish I had a mic. I'd help you has this thing out more, but my other one broke. (MY nephew thought it would be funny if he faked a fit of rage, and threw the $100+ head set against my hard wall...I own his soul now.)

Back on topic though. Did he really say that he'd masturbate to your girly boobies? This is the info I need, where the fuck was this like an hour ago, my nig?

Call him right now. You need to ask him some things. Tell him to keep it between the two of you, for real. No gf, no other friends in on this. Ask him how he feels about you. Something like, "Look, we've been friends forever, [ ] you know I care about you." If he says "I care about you too", its a good thing totes obvi-. Then you continue, "We've been friends for years, and I have been going through some things lately. Something is weighing on me. I have to know, or I wont be getting any sleep tonight again." (The sleepless thing is a way of showing how important he is to you. You are losing sleep over him.) "Look,[ ] I...am in love with you. I want to be with you. I think about you and us a lot. You and your girlfriend deserve happiness, but the feelings I have are so strong. Ten years we've known each other and I am scared to death to say it. Your friendship means so much to me and yet, I can't help but feel if I was your partner, there would be nothing we wouldn't be able to handle."

I dunno, something shorter maybe. Just tell him it's important and you need to talk privately. Keep it between the two of you, make sure he isn't near her (just ask him) because you don't want her to hear it.

Call him and give him your heart, but I am worried for you, anon. This may hurt the friendship and maybe you wont be able to even talk to him for a while. This is why I don't fall for my friends. I lost David that way.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.