[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"But, sir, those shoes you want are for women"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 13

>>
>>7590865
>sight getting blurry
>go to eye-doctor
>anon you need glasses
>the only reason I didn't study programming or graphic design

>go to buy the glasses
"I want them like this and this"
>they don't have any
>with my shit sight I can see them on the shelves...
"what about those?"
-"oh, but those are women glasses"
"oh..ok then"
>find some that are similar enough
"and those...are they for men or women?"
-"oh those are for anyone"

>Still crave lady glasses
>>
>>7590880
Another one from early this year

>find store that sells cheap shirts
>scroll through men's shirts, looking at the girls section
>find nothing
>go to the girl shirts section
>see girl clerk go to the back
>hear laughter
"and he's looking at the womens shirts! hahaha"
>spaghetti all over the floor
>she comes back with an almost straight face
>buy shirt

>went again days later and she just went to the back and stood there while I bought another.
>>
>>7590892
>Find another place with cheap clothes

>scroll through clothes
>now scrolling specifically in the women section
>some nice, some boring, most of the shirts there won't fit me
>all of a sudden clerk does pic pose with smile and everything
"hello, do you need help?"
-"uh..no, I was just helping someone else find--"
"oh, okay!"
>she goes away
>get out of the store because didn't like the clothes there anyway.
>>
>>7590901
>pic
>>
>>7590903

it looks like she wanted you as a friend but then he listened ur hon voice and regret it kek sorry anon that happens daily in a trans life it's even harder when you can't make female friends to help you out
>>
>be me
>5'9 skinny, cute face, no hrt
>had long hair (considered for men)
>be at store
>clerk thought I was a girl
>not the first time
>feelsgoodman
>>
File: pathetic frog.png (150KB, 793x645px) Image search: [Google]
pathetic frog.png
150KB, 793x645px
>>7590892
>"and he's looking at the womens shirts! hahaha"
oh the embarrassment
>>
>>7590865

BIIIITCHHH, you barely pass yourself! Don't think I don't know with that manly mug of yours.
>>
>>7590965
>be me
>5'10, 2 years into hrt, in boymode
>be at store
>"do u need help, sir?"
>every time
>feelsbadman
>>
File: IMG_5767.jpg (96KB, 640x908px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5767.jpg
96KB, 640x908px
>>7590986
Sorry if I made you feel bad.
>>
>>7591025
It's okay, Le Concerned Native American Boy.
>>
>>7590901
>>7590892
If you've got anti-discrimination laws in your area you should just file a complaint with their employer. Most clothing outlets will have multiple ways shoppers can give them feedback, just remember their name and/or the time you went in there and their description and you can get them in hot water, because they'd be legally required to do something about it.
>>
>>7590965
>tfw this happens everytime when waiters see my (long) hair first
>then they get a look at my face
"Hello ma'ams-s-sir..."

>Still enjoy that "ma'am"
>>
>a year or so on hrt
>long hair to hide face, shitty baggy clothes to hide figure, meh posture to hide nipple poking thru clothes
>seasonal clearance sale in a cheap young women clothing store in the mall
>walk in, browse and digging the selection on the floor but all seems trashy/meh
>glance at the shoes displayed on floor, all tiny sizes that wont fit my giantic feet
>salesgirl approach when almost decided to leave since nothing really worth buying
>"we have more shoes on sale in the back near the changing room"
>look at the direction toward the back, saw the pile of shoes, right next to the changing room
>didn't see a dude the whole time i was in the store + all chicks around + in a women only clothing store + probably just "womens only" changing room
>don't have the courage to go near the changing room to browse those shoes at all
>leave store without buying anything
>>
>>7590901
one from years ago

>buy yogurt famous for being laxative
>brother sees
-"isn't that for girls?"
"boy's have digestive system too"

To be fair, all of that yogurt's commercials depict women drinking/eating it.
>>
>>7590892
Why does it bother you?
>>
>>7590880
Why didn't you buy the ones that you wanted anyway?
>>
>unpassable mtf 9 months on hrt
>look up clothes online that I want to try on at department store
>go to store, sneak girl clothes I picked out into dressing room
>people working there looked like they didn't give a single shit about anything
>tfw no comments from anyone
>pay for clothes at self check-out
>also get nail polish and other accessories, still no commentary from anyone working at the store
>tfw even when I went to a women's clothing store to look for stuff nobody made any odd comments (didn't try clothes on in that store for obvious reasons)
>tfw have a decent wardrobe and overcame fear that everyone is staring at me and judging me when I buy stuff in the store
feels good
>>
>>7590880
Femboy here but somewhat related
>go to optometrist to get new frames + lenses
>select the most feminine pair of male glasses
>made by a company that almost exclusively makes things for girls
>go into the other room to set up the order with the lady who orders/fits them and all that
>would you like them in a different color?
>which ones are available?
>hmmm lets see...
>oh only red grey and black
>ehh ill just go with red (it's just trim on them, they're not solid red glasses)
>yeah men's glasses have such horrible color selections
>I know right? you figure they'd at least have a better color selection for such faggy frames
>we have a chuckle
>>
>>7591088
years ago

>go to clothing store
-"do you have large size women hoodies?" (I was merely small size but wanted it real loose)
"we have this"
>shows me a meh black hoodie
>buy

>wear it almost everyday
>feelsgoodman

I somehow lost it two years ago
>>
Yo I used to get all nervous and shit buying girly things, but now I don't give a fuck and my life is way better. If they say this shirt is for women just say I don't care I want and I'm going to buy it :)
>>
>highschool
>had to choose extracurricular class
>see "easy sewing"
>easy
>of course I choose that one

>get in class
>all girls
>they all look at me
>loud laughter from everyone
>with a straight face I go find a seat
>laughter continues for a few minutes

This is why you go hrt before doing any girl stuff.
>>
>>7590892
Why would they laugh about men looking at womens clothing? I always buy women's clothes/accessories as birthday presents for my mother and sister, and they buy men clothes for me. A lot of times I've seen other men doing the same, there's nothing weird about it. Nobody is going to assume you'll wear them yourself, as long as you don't look like a weirdo.
>>
>>7591158
Wow that's harsh, but I guess it's to be expected of high school.

I remember always being jealous that the male gym classes didn't get tennis or gymnastics units while girls did, and we just played touch football and basketball all the time
>>
>>7591164
I straight up look like a femboy playing dress up and I still go shopping. People leave me the hell alone. Some guys even check me out. I like the one's who aren't shy about it either. :F

When we go out in the world, we need to try to be less inside OTHER peoples' heads, and be more in our own. Do not worry about what someone else is thinking. Their thoughts will be processed and said quietly in their head, or aloud to a friend. So the fuck what? What you are going through is normal, but not common. You are like a unicorn and if people didn't talk? Well shit, then that would be a tolerant world filled with mature beings more capable of a progressive, ever-expanding world, and this...sadly is not that world. Might not ever be that kind of world.

Learn it. Live it. Love it. Go get that dress, Sally Slutty Pants. You too Betty Boobies! Be confident. That is the key. Head up, shoulders back. Watch that tunnel vision. Words from Brook, my friend. (Brookie's Life on YT.)
>>
>>7591164
That's the thing though, we do look like weirdos. If a confident manly man buys womanly items, people assume it's a gift, but when a sweating stuttering long hair skinny boy buys it, it's for themselves
>>
Fuckibf buy whatever you want, who cares if some snotty retail worker has a chuckle @ u
>>
>>7591192
You forgot the part where people say mean shit to your face.
>>
>>7591208
Or when at big stores security guards just happen to navigate the aisle you are in, again and again until you either get the girl pants you want and know will fit, or just get out.
>>
>>7591196
If you are having that bad of anxiety coming out, visible sweats, stuttering, you need to calm down and relax. Docs over prescribe anxiety and depression meds, the fact is everyone feels these things and some want a quick cop-out, but that's a topic for another day.

Again, confidence is key. Noticeable nervousness suggests you are doing something wrong, and may even be seen as weakness by some people. That is how it is. Confidence is like an aura that says no matter what someone does to ruin your day, they are wasting their time on you and should stop.

>>7591208
If people say that to your face, then ignore them. If they follow you, call the cops, though I doubt it has ever gone that far for you. Now, if a store clerk is doing that, then speak to management right in front of them. Humiliate them for being intolerant. They can't rightfully do that to you if they want your business. Most business' see one gender one color: Green Cash.
>>
>>7591158
That shit didn't happen. Girls love dudes who do girly shit. I knew a guy in highschool who was the biggest dork and still an absolute pussy slayer just cuz he was on the (excluding him)all girl dance team.
>>
>>7591223
Probably because you are nervously looking over your shoulder again and again. Suspicious people are suspect of others. Or maybe the guard likes you. It may have been coincidence even. Point is, you never asked him why he was stalking you, so you never know. Regardless, who cares what he thinks. Again, you are trying to get into his head and you are wondering what he thinks of you, when in reality the guy is most likely just doing his job and doesn't give two fucks about three shits.
>>
>>7591242
Exactly. This man is 100% correct.
>>
>>7590880
>>7590892
>>7590901
>>7591088
these are epic, my man
keep going
>>
>>7591223
They can "navigate" all they want but they are obliged to be polite whatever is going on inside their head. ;^)
>>
>>7591076
tfw iktf
>>
>>7591135
>first year of college
>decide I will out myself to friends/classmates
-"dude, check this out"
>show jean jacket with some clear girly design
>I put it on
"hahahah omg anon, that shit's for girls, it doesn't even fit you, why did you even bring that to the campus?"

>5 years later, still in the closet
>>
>>7591223
I don't even have to browse women's clothing areas to get shit from people.
I get it anywhere in public.
>>7591235
>If people say that to your face, then ignore them
1. That will do nothing about making me feel better
2. That will do nothing to stop them and can only make it look worse, like that kid from back in high school who gets a paper ball thrown at his head and just turns and looks then does nothing.
Currently I blow kisses because I'm not afraid of them making it physical.
>If they follow you, call the cops, though I doubt it has ever gone that far for you.
I once got chased by a Caribbean guy going "SICK FUCK! SICK FUCKING FAGGOT! FUCKING SICK FUCKING FAGGOT!" because he confused me for a girl.
Calling the cops would have done nothing for me in that moment except give him an opportunity to catch up. Now I carry a 10mm Glock so next time whether it's a Caribbean guy or a bear chasing me, they're going to eat shit or run away as fast as they can (in the case of a two legged animal)

Your advice is shit. Clearly -you- have never been in these situations.

>store clerk stuff
They never try it and if they did I'd be filing a complaint with their company. To complain to a manager or anyone on the premises would only serve to make me look like an even bigger faggot, would catch me more shit, and would be highly inappropriate. Making a scene in public and being "that customer" is the last thing I want to do.
>>
>>7591062

What "discrimination"? The invented discrimination of a mentally ill person with delusions of persecution?
>>
Why does it seem like so many people are pre-transition or unpassable in this thread? I never have any of these problems.
>>
>>7591306
I will clarify. If gender identity and sexual orientation is something they cannot legally discriminate in one's area, it would have to be taken seriously or risk legal consequences. Companies don't want to risk that shit.
>>
>>7591312
I think it's pretty obvious a passing person would never have these kinds of issues
>>
>>7591312
I'm a femboy poppin the mones for over 3 years.
t. >>7591290
The answer is because only people who don't pass as either gender or who do things deemed socially unacceptable for males while passing as a male would have any stories for this thread.

What you're doing is like going into a thread on /k/ and going "gee why is everyone here talking about guns"
>>
File: disgusted.jpg (24KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
disgusted.jpg
24KB, 680x383px
>>7591192
>Go get that dress, Sally Slutty Pants. You too Betty Boobies!
Eh, I liked that part about needing to be less inside other peoples' head but this part sounds like hontalk/AGPtalk tbqhon.
>>
>>7591312
I'm >>7591269
>>7591158
>>7591135
>>7591088
>>7591063
>>7590901
>>7590892
and
>>7590880

Pre-transition AND unpassable
>>
>>7591321
>>7591330
I guess it more just puts the entire board in a different light to me, like I thought from the OP this was just gonna be a bait thread. Not for people to actually have stories.
>>
>be pre-op on hrt
>Wanna get waxed
>Find place
>about the waxing, how much for the torso?
>secretary tries to hide laugh, ends up with a chuckle
>sorry sir, the waxing is only for women

I understand if that place was women-only salon and I just didn't see any sign of it.
That chuckle tho
>>
>>7591357
How new are you here? Lmao

Also post timestamped pics or you don't pass :^)
>>
>>7591290
1.) Don't be so soft. Learn to have tough skin. I have had years of conditioning, blowing people off. Words don't even hurt anymore. I just laugh.
2.) I was that kid who would get crap thrown at me. Only sometimes I wasn't paper. Try a binder or rocks as minor examples.
3.)Blowing kisses is a provoking thing and clearly if you really did that, people would be getting physical.
4.)Sounds like Caribbean guy had the problem, not you. Blow it off.
5.)Getting a gun is stupid. If you do want self-defense, go practice handling and shooting please, because I'm sure we don't need another gun crazed person drawing the heat of things and getting shot and killed. Do the mature thing, please.
6.)Again, maturity and years of abuse has given me fantastic means to cope. Your words, their words, it's all to trivial. Once you see that, you'll be bale to move along in life and skate by. You wouldn't believe the shit I've gone through. Clearly my mother passed her abusive history on to me cause its practically a self fulfilling prophecy, haha. My strength will break the chain.

You can think my advice is shit, and I don't need to impress upon you how much crap I have had to deal with, but do take one thing from me if nothing else.

Getting a gun is the childish, short-sited, way of doing things. (You do strike me as young, given the way to are passionate and exaggerate such things. No, not an insult, just an observation.) Don't get a gun unless you first learn proper usage. Someone could easily take it from you, so do be careful.

The last thing is just remember these things are words and other people's own thoughts. Does it make it true? No. Even if it is truth, so what? Do what makes you happy. Shop for clothes! Let no one run you around and control how you feel.

That is what a true "chump" is. Someone who is afraid to be happy. Who can't be confident in things they do. One more thing: My advice is golden. I know this. Now you do too. This is why I'll be happier than you.
>>
>>7591357
You'd be surprised at how many people on this board don't pass and have stories like these. Not everyone gets a happy ending.
>>
>>7591389
>blowing people off is having a tough skin
No, confronting them on their bullshit is having tough skin. Blowing people off is being too weak to handle their shit.

>3.)Blowing kisses is a provoking thing and clearly if you really did that, people would be getting physical.
Nah they just start yelling/screaming and I laugh my ass off and walk away.
None are man enough to follow yet.
>Getting a gun is stupid
t. someone who hasn't been chased by a man with very clear intent of violently beating or killing them
>If you do want self-defense, go practice handling and shooting please
Been shooting since I was 6 years old m80
I fire at least 200 rounds a month through my carry weapon.
>gun crazed
Yeah the little homo incapable of physically defending himself is clearly a crazy gun nut rather than someone who has to use firearms in order to have a chance at self-defense. Don't even get me started on non-lethals, they all have great weaknesses and are not a sure-fire deterrent or way to stop someone.
>youth and maturity
I'm about to turn 28 in just days.
Getting a gun is not childish, it's a smart move for someone who is physically too weak to defend themselves from an attacker. I was lucky that I was a faster runner than that Caribbean guy, but one slip up and I'd have been savagely beaten at the least.
>exaggeration
Fucking lol. I wish.
>No, not an insult, just an observation
Now you're the one striking me as young.

>muh happiness
Let me be the judge of how satisfied I am in life.

>The last thing is just remember these things are words and other people's own thoughts. Does it make it true? No.
I've been applying this to everything you've said, do I win a cookie?
>>
>>7591332
Last one because every other time everyone was pretty chill/didn't care about it.

>First time buying women's clothing
>super nervous
>ask store clerk if he has any soft women jacket, large size (so it would be loose, and also to make it seem like it wasn't for me)
>shows me two
-"let me check"
>pretend I'm looking at a message on my phone
-"yup, those are good, I'll take them"

>Wore them maybe a max of 10 times and never again
>>
>>7591388
I'm not that new, I just like bullying people. But I also try to be positive sometimes. I have kind of a love/hate relationship with this board, I do try to be positive, but sometimes it becomes clear that I don't really have that much in common with other MtFs and I start to feel like my advice doesn't mean anything because I'm so "ignorant" or whatever.

Btw how do you timestamp in a foolproof way? It seems like there would always be a way to fake that. I have posted pics here before and I've been called "cis tier", other times I've been complimented on being cute but "fix nose and jaw", etc. None of that matters as long as you pass in real life, I haven't been clocked in over a year. Also I've actually been banned for posting nudes here before (just tits and I still got banned), so I got more hesitant to post pics after that.
>>
>>7591448
>MtF
>banned for posting 'tits'
Seems like the mods think you pass :^)
>>
Damn this thread is so sad.
>>
>>7591448
>I just like bullying people
So do I.
So post those pics or you're one of those non-passers you like to make fun of :3
>Btw how do you timestamp in a foolproof way? It seems like there would always be a way to fake that
It's piss easy to detect a fake. I've done it on this board before to great hilarity and it even resulted in a ban for the person who shopped a timestamp.

See, your hesitation to post pics with a timestamp just works against you. If you were actually "cis-tier" you'd have posted pics instead of writing that reply.
>I got banned for posting tits ;.;
Excuses excuses. You posted an NSFW picture so you got banned. Allegedly. Simple solution - censor nipples and private parts in the future.

So post that shit up buttercup, until then you're maximum hon-tier.
Make the timestamp roughly triangular in shape, put in full date (e.g. 1/17/17). Just rip or fold paper into a triangular shape.
That'll ease your worries about me going "b-but it's a shoop!"

You're not going to post anything though, I can already tell. You're trying to set up roadblock after roadblock, a clear sign of bullshittery.
>>
>>7591446
Why'd you stop wearing them? I hope they weren't expensive if they just gather dust. All the jackets I got were bought online so I'm glad I didn't have those kinds of clerk talks. Although sometimes it's embarrassing going through returns at Kohls refunding women's pant sizes that didn't fit
>>
>>7591443
Blowing them off is the safest way. Definitely. I think you want violence, so really maybe people should stay away from you since you intend to harm innocent people. I doubt you do shoot guns on a reg basis, otherwise, what I said about respecting the weapon and proper training would make instant sense to you. (A rational person would agree.) Again, you are kind of becoming the crazy person you loathe to be attacked by. Age is not maturity, so being 28 does not mean you have mental tools to handle yourself. You clearly don't, since you are wildly emotional. You do exaggerate. The gun thing is proof enough.

">The last thing is just remember these things are words and other people's own thoughts. Does it make it true? No.
I've been applying this to everything you've said, do I win a cookie?"

Honestly...not even a little bit immature? That screams baby to me. You are not a good judge of character, I think maybe people didn't attack you at all. This is most likely made up at this point. I'm starting to get a sense of why people would be put off by you.

Here's why: like guns, intent to use guns, provokes others (as you clearly tried with me), exaggerates a lot, juvenile mind in adult body, and fails to see excellent reasoning. Did I mention wildly emotional? Very much so.
>>
>>7591513
>harassing someone and then attacking them when they blow you a kiss
>innocent
Now That's What I Call Hilarious vol. 39
>I doubt you do shoot guns on a reg basis, otherwise, what I said about respecting the weapon and proper training would make instant sense to you
What are you even talking about?
Not once have I had to pull it on someone.
Not once would I even let someone see it unless my life/safety or someone else's were in immediate danger.
You're hating on simply because you hate guns and you hate people who aren't spineless.

>Here's why: like guns, intent to use guns, provokes others (as you clearly tried with me), exaggerates a lot, juvenile mind in adult body, and fails to see excellent reasoning. Did I mention wildly emotional? Very much so.
It was real in your mind.
>>
File: awman.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
awman.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
FTM/ so i don't have any kek worthy stories,

But there was one time where i walked into a clothing store in China Town and the angry mongoloid woman at the counter pointed to the sign and said "dis store for man" and escorted me out
>>
>>7591527
You already have the gun? Oh man...watch out kids and families...this guy is intent on harm. Just look for the shifty weirdo blowing you kisses.

I never said I hated you. I actually care enough to give you advice. Clearly when someone is trying to make you see reason, you think they hate you. That is actually funny. I chuckled.

It's okay, man. I don't want to spend any more of my time on you. If what you want to hear is, "You win." then okay, you win. Just know that you are wrong, and you are going to get yourself hurt or someone else hurt. It never ends well when someone whips out a gun. Not from where I am from.

I'm not even willing to play, "lets compare this to that", because this isn't high school gym class, in the locker room, lol. Who's is bigger? Who cares. What matters is wits over trigger-happy gun tards will always get you home safer than that nonsense. Life is not some movie. If you can't see that, then you really are as delusional as I think you are.
>>
>>7591579
I've been carrying it for years ya dumbass.
You don't care about anything other than being a holier-than-thou cuntwad.
>>
>>7591566
LOL
how did it make you feel, pham?
>>
>"Do you have these shoes in a smaller size?"
>"Yeah, but they're in the women's section..."

At least no one's surprised by my small weenie in the alternate reality where I regularly hook up.
>>
>>7591063
This honestly feels way worse than just being treated like a guy randomly. The half-hearted flip-flopping is way more frustrating by far.
>>
>>7591591
Just answer one thing for me, before I move on to better things. Are you a republican? Just a simple "yes" or "no" will do.

(Also, you wouldn't know a humble person if they painted it on your screen and circled the embodiment of the meaning of the word, you sad little man.)
>>
>>7591466
Why? Do they not ban conetits? That's kinda fucked actually but I can see why.

>>7591488
If you're gonna be an asshole, then yeah I'm not gonna jump through your hoops of setting up a webcam and tearing up a napkin, I was just gonna post normal pics from my Facebook but this is ridic. So yeah you're right, I'm not gonna post shit. Also you talk kinda weird for a supposed early transitioner, are you not trans? I'm confused as to what you're supposed to be, if you're just a cis guy trolling then no way.

The point I was trying to make is that my experience IRL is that of a cis girl, that's what this thread is about right? Real life experiences? I've never had any of this shit happen to me, that's all I'm saying. Choose to believe me or not.
>>
>>7591684 my experience IRL is that of a cis girl

Oh, sorry, I thought you were MtF because of
>>7591448 "I don't really have that much in common with OTHER MtFs"
>>
File: Heroic Pit Bull.jpg (20KB, 480x413px) Image search: [Google]
Heroic Pit Bull.jpg
20KB, 480x413px
>>7590865
They're for my tranny girlfriend, who's too much of a spaz to come and buy them herself.
>>
>>7591684
>I'm a sad ugly hon and can't wtfpwn you by posting proof that I'm not
>>
File: 1343149308155.jpg (47KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1343149308155.jpg
47KB, 500x375px
>"Yeah, but they're in the women's section..."
Imagine how hard they must have laughed at you as soon as you left the store.
>>
>>7591658
No, jesus christ you people...
>>
>>7591747
that would actually be really cute
>>
I don't understand these stories at all.
>3 months hrt, very boymode
>go to women's clothing store after browsing their selection online
>clerk thinks I look lost for some reason, says so
>tell her I'm transitioning and this is my first time shopping for clothes I actually care about
>says she has a friend who's "going through stuff the other way"
>super helpful, I walk out with a bunch of andro stuff because I know it's too early for dresses
>go back a few times with no issues

Where do you even live?
>>
>>7591798
Congratulations, you are the only sane and rational person here.
>>
>>7591798
An extremely red state.
>>
I think one guy here is adamant about using a gun on someone. Most likely a Trump supporting Republican. Gives the whites a bad name too. More importantly, gives the trans community a bad name, when he shoots someone after he blows them a dozen kisses.
>>
>>7591833
That's questionable, but thanks!
>>7591846
Ick. Even then, I've never seen a store that would rather be dumb than make a sale, and this story was from a place that might as well be Texas.
>>
>>7590865
>not buying clothes through Amazon
>>
>>7591942
Texas is tame and tolerant compared to where I live.
>>
>>7591135
Found it!

>>7591508
I actually bought them because I used to grab whatever I could get without too much talking, they were cheap and I didn't like them that much, not my style
>>
>>7590865
>I don't care, I want to buy them

And if she still refuse, I can see her back in court
>>
File: 1482006008740s.jpg (2KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1482006008740s.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>7591948
THIS..

Why do you trannies subject yourselves to the pain and humiliation that is buying clothes in public when there is such an easy alternative that requires no social interaction??

t. mtf still in boymode
>>
What's everyone doing wrong? I'm not even trans and this never happens to me. I guess I'm a 'femboy' who looks like a FTM (although I really hate the term 'femboy' so much) and nobody has ever laughed or even said anything when I buy girls clothes.

>Bought a female blazer with a silver threaded pattern up one side, silver studs down one arm and a matching swarovski belt.
>Go to checkout, girl is there
>"Oooh, glamorous!"
>"Right?!"

That was it, that's the only time anyone has ever said anything. She would have known from how I was dressed it was for me.

I think it's a confidence thing, if you look nervous then some dick will smell blood in the water and go for the jugular but if you're just confident and give off a nice vibe then people will just compliment you. People are always nice to me, compliment what I wear and how I smell...if you always give an impression you have time for anyone, everyone is your friend. Homeless people, dudebros, old ladies, old men, groups of girls, drunks...just anyone.

People can tell phony 'nice' or phony 'confidence' a mile off.
>>
>>7591952
You know, these stores probably think keeping society cleaner is better than 1 sale/
>>
>>7590986
How can you even boy mode at 2 years in!!! >_>

If this is real I am sorry for your loss.
>>
>>7591443
You sound like your fucking 12 and a nut case man. Seek therapy.

I think you are the problem.

For anyone else looking for actual advice to go shopping etc without catching flak it is fucking simple.

DON'T GO ALONE!

Most cis girls bring a friend or two with them when they are out shopping. Bring a cis girl or two with you and they will be disarmed by seeing you with them. It validates you.

Hence people leave you alone.

What is better one creepy girl looking person (without having cis girls to follow cues of)

Or a group of girls with one odd ball?

You be the judge. And like the other anon said. Drop the gun bullshit. Your not the beta in a highschool locker room anymore.

No one is impressed.
>>
Be me, skinny but normal looking dude who likes cdssing
Go buy makeup in beauty store

>hello in looking for a nude lipstick as well as a red one for my girlfriend
>saleslady looks incredulous but seems nice and helps me
>after picking up both colors she almost seductively slides the nude lipstick's tip while looking at my lips.
Does the same for the red one.
>i get nervous as fuck knowing she was seeing if they would suit me, say "my gf is gonna like them" and gtfo

I
>>
>>7591331
that's trutrans talk retard
>>
>>7591312
>>7591357
>>7594015
REEEE FUCKING YOUNGSHITS GET OUT REEEEEE
>>
>>7594246
Female chasers are everywhere jeez.
>>
>>7594072
>lol you should forget about personal liberty and just only exit the house with other people, people don't like fags so you should just accept that and hide in the shadows or behind others
>nobody ever attacks a group of people, in fact it's never happened
>>
>be me
>not very passable tgirl, 5'10" and honface
>HRT for 7 months
>currently switching between girl and boymode
>legally changed name and gender marker by court order
>got a new driver's license reflecting my new name and gender
>also my ID picture was me trying to be in girlmode
>feelsgoodman.jpg
>went to buy some liquor at a Ralphs grocery market
>when it's my turn at the checkout line, cashier scans my items then looks at me funny
>then he says "can i see some ID, sir?"
>obliges and hands him my driver's license
>he looks at it then smirks or giggles
>gives it back to me and asks "do you want to buy a paper bag, sir?"
>WHATTHEFUCKDIDYOUJUSTCALLME!
>feels rage building up inside my body, wanting to call his manager and try to get him fired for his insolence
>simply says "no" in a hushed, but almost growl
>rest of the checkout goes by awkwardly and i rush out the door trying to avoid eyecontact with anyone else

tl;dr stupid minimum wage fucker keeps misgendering me despite knowing about my legal gender classification
i hope he gets fired one day
>>
>be femboi
>ask about some shoes on display
>girl clerk says men's shoes are on next floor
>>
>>7590865

"I like to wear women's shoes. Is there a problem?"
>>
>>7591158
They probably weren't laughing at you. They were probably laughing at the situation--a single guy in a class full of girls.
>>
>be me, cis man
>like the cut of women's sweaters better than men's
>had one that was given to me by a friend, wanted another
>go to department store and pick one out
>walking back to counter from the women's section
>two girls walk past
>as they pass, i hear one of them say "creepy"
>spin around and slit both of their jugulars with my katana
>their necks are no match for my nippon steel
>aisle covered in blood
>walk to checkout line and pay for sweater
>never buy women's clothes in person again
>>
>>7595827
Congratulations!
You are now on an FBI watch list.
>>
>>7595929
?
>>
>>7595827
I bet that sweater looks goes great with your fedora

also thanks, had a hearty chuckle
>>
File: 1460304880674.png (297KB, 622x600px) Image search: [Google]
1460304880674.png
297KB, 622x600px
>>7594072
Good advice...but I have no friends.
>>
>>7591903
Let it go you giant pussy
>>
Wow, i cant believe i woke up to this thread, and now i want to cry. Thx
>>
>>7596493
having creepy anime images saved to your desktop like this is probably the reason why.
>>
>>7594871
reminder that gender is a social costruct, not a legal one
>>
File: 1457060324070.png (597KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1457060324070.png
597KB, 1280x720px
>>7596510
This is my phone though!
>>
>>7591357
Most MtFs don't pass. Also, people hanging around on an LGBT forum are more likely to be non-passing. Gender roles are still very much a thing so an MtF doing feminine things without passing is often not going to be taken well.
I don't see how it's surprising.
>>
>>7592056
>>7591948
Due to being a honmonster (with the tall+skinny proportions that make buying even men's clothing awkward) most women's clothing won't fit or would look terrible even if it did, so I need to try it on. That is unless I want to just order things and send them back until I get lucky.

Also there's a vain hope that shopping in public will go fine and it will give the illusion that you're normal and everything is okay, so I want to try.
>>
>>7594072
>Or a group of girls with one odd ball?
Yes, I'm sure I'd fit right in.
>>
>>7596523
If gender is legally recognized by the state, then it is also a legal construct, in addition to social. However you don't get to define what gender is according to your own poorly informed opinions.
>>
>>7596608
If you get your measurements Amazon is pretty reliable. But beware, lots of clothing ships from Asia so you will want to buy a size larger with some clothing.

t. 5'11 tranny
>>
File: IMG_20161209_130801.jpg (46KB, 575x390px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20161209_130801.jpg
46KB, 575x390px
>>7595827
Did you tip your fedora while doing it?
>>
>>7591903
1. Not trans, femboy. Nothing could give the trans community a worse reputation than you've already given yourselves, let's be real.
2. Don't vote, apolitical
3. >assuming I'm white and caring if someone "gives them a bad name"
An anti-Trump racist? Nice.
4. I'm not adamant about using a gun on someone. I will never use it unless my life is in danger.
It's much more likely to be used on the grizzly bears that come through my property every summer than on any person. That's why all kinds of people have guns where I live, we have large dangerous animals.

I find it funny how much prejudice you anti gun fucks have, and how much you ignorantly assume things about people who have them which in my case are always false.
>>
>>7596656
for formal purposes only to match your appearance, you don't magically become other gender by changing docs, you wont be seen and acknowledged as one, unless you look like it
>>
>>7596723
Then why is it commonly considered a person can magically change their gender if they take hormones and/or get surgery? What difference would it make compared with only a legal change? Although having both a medical and legal gender transition would naturally supplement each other.
To me it doesn't matter if some knucklehead idiot refuses to recognize my preferred gender identity. All that matters is that the government bureaucracy and its law enforcement agencies do.
>>
>>7596755
>All that matters is that the government bureaucracy and its law enforcement agencies do.

It only matter when you actually start to LOOK like other gender after hormones, makeup etc.
Cause it becomes a problem when you look like female but have male docs.
But try to wave your female ID while looking like a man and you will be universally laughed at.
>>
>>7596608
meh its nothing, grab clothes and go to the booth - no one sees you there and no one will give you shit
>>
>>7590865
Walk into jeans store looking for some skinny jeans

>May I help you?
>No thanks, i'm fine.
>But....these jeans are a different "style"
>Oh, I'm sorry, you must have mistaken me for someone who cares.
>Alright, just tell me when you need help with something.

Fucking store clerks, just leave me alone and let me spend money at your place
>>
>>7597802
>things that never happened
No way you said that bud. You probably got them to show you guy clothes because you are a beta. Probably even bought some too roflmao
>>
>>7597822
>projecting that hard

i'm autistic and a sociopath.
>inb4 "edgy meme"
go fuck yourself
>>
>>7597802
>throwing a massive fit and being an asshole because clerk was trying to help

I'll take shit that makes common people hate trannies for 500 Bob.
>>
>>7597852
>i'm autistic and a sociopath.
Omg I am crying rn lmao holy shit bro seek sunlight. Before it's too late.
>>
>>7591158
This makes me kek for numerous reasons. Like, why would these girls be so high and mighty about the fact that society views their gender so inferior to men that it's even laughable for a man to take part in their traditionally shit jobs. They probably bitch and moan when some makes a "make me a sandwich bitch" joke. Fucking losers.
>>
>>7597751
Except when there are attendants at the booth, or there are people who see you browsing in the women's section (which is often obviously separate from the men's section).

If few to no people saw me it wouldn't be so bad, but there are so many opportunities for it, and it creates a constant feeling of unease. It's not like they don't care either; sure, some people don't, but many, possibly the majority, will judge you or stare at you or talk about you with their friends, or go so far as to directly insult you.
>>
>>7598007
Sometimes people buy things for other people so who cares who's buying what
>>
>>7598016
Still a lot of people. Enough to be anxious about it.

>>7591196 is also right. A "guy" with long hair and plucked eyebrows and such buying clothing in what seems to be their size is more likely to be caught out as buying it for themselves. Plus, if you try it on there's no hiding that it's for you.
>>
>>7590892
>>7590901
off urself hon

>>7590986
if you dont pass 2 years into hrt then u might as well just stop, true trans people pass before hrt.

>>7597802
holy shit you're autistic
>>
>>7597802
>ask to show me fancy looking jeans
>they are female unisex
>take them to try on, super tight in crotch but fit great on my ass
>yeah I'll take them
>store lady gives me surprised look but says nothing
and I dont look any fem
the other time I bought female snowboarding pants cause all the male ones are for people with no waist
also Ive spent a day shopping for clothes and a handbag as a present for my cousin, no one cared

>>7598007
seriously you care 100x more than any of them

I wouldn't buy underwear or try on female shoes tho but I know one crossdresser who does that no problem, says like hes' into acting and the store staff is very friendly to him
>>
>>7596694
I hate guns and I actually agree. What kind of asshat tries to shame people that carry a gun for actual safety? I've seen enough stories of them saving trans women's lives.
>>
>>7594275
buttmad late transitioner hon spotted
>>
>>7594275
No, it's really not. If it's not something that any cis woman would reasonably say, it's not trutrans.
>>
>>7598755
it is though
"trutrans" are always the ones who say retarded shit like "i am FEMALE and ALWAYS WAS" and demand female pronouns despite making no efforts on voice or appearance
>>
>>7599017
>and demand female pronouns despite making no efforts on voice or appearance

I'm gonna ignore this BS and just re-examine what you said.

>Learn it. Live it. Love it. Go get that dress, Sally Slutty Pants. You too Betty Boobies! Be confident. That is the key. Head up, shoulders back. Watch that tunnel vision. Words from Brook, my friend. (Brookie's Life on YT.)

This honestly comes off as bait, but let's pretend you're serious. Nobody but drag queens ever talk like this, you can't deny that. You need to find more cis girl friends if this is really your impression of how they talk.

Also your bullshit about trutrans never working on their voices is priceless if we take a look at your friend's videos:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD3Ey6_rUYA&t=4s
>>
>>7591903
おはよう、ベートちゃん!
>>
>>7599076
>>>>>>>>>what you said

AGP is borne out of shame friendo, just because you like to Other the trutrannies who are massive weirdass hons doesn't magically make them AGP
>>
>>7599123
If they're trutrans, why didn't they start earlier, why do they talk like huge faggots, and why don't they work on their voices? That video is disgusting tbqh
>>
>>7599151
because "trutrans" isn't synonymous with "young transitioning, sane, passing, and cute"
>>
>>7599151
Not arguing about any specific video but you need to realize a lot of people who started late started late because back in the 90's and 00's being even gay was much more bashable.
Being trans was much worse.
In my high school (early 00's) kids were still beaten for being fags, and it was social suicide to be perceived as gay or even worse, actually be gay. Trans was essentially unheard of and much harder to do.

You kids have it easy.

t. faggot passing through.
>>
File: trap card.png (529KB, 658x960px) Image search: [Google]
trap card.png
529KB, 658x960px
>>7590865
"yea, i know. i'd still like them"
Bam done

As long as the clothes ore shoes fit your frame and look good you shouldn't care you cucks.
>>
>>7590865
They're for my boyfriend, he's a lumberjack.
>>
>>7591798
Everybody else is being histrionic and rude. You just (decently) expected decency and received it bc of that.
>>
>>7601768
This and only this. I'm not even a tranny but I've done exactly this before.
>>
>>7596617
How hideous are you? Most groups of girls will have an ugo or a hambeast with them to make the others look good.
>>
>>7598755
cis women don't dress like sluts? news to me, topkek
>>
>>7594871
>didn't confront him
>didn't report him
Why do people on 4chan do this?
>>
>>7591382
I believe you, 'cause I was once turned away from a hair salon because "we only do women's hair here".

Just like, what? I'm gonna give you money in exchange for your service, the fuck do you care?
>>
>>7591315
This kinda shit is why people hate trannyd

Whaaa he didnt call me mam better sue someone
>>
>>7601977
If estrogen didn't destroy my muscle mass, I would have taken him out in the back and brawled with him in a fist fight. However it's not like most trans women have the same level of physical strength compared with a cis man. Unless that cis man (manlet?) was shorter than 5'2" or something. But that would be essentially equivalent to beating up a (man-)child.
>>
>>7591798
>this is my first time shopping for clothes I actually care about
i guess it would only work a couple of times, stealing this tho
>>
>be in third world shithole due to dad's work (Philippines)
>go shopping for clothes for college
>full boymode
>my mom has me try on a jacket
>"oh sorry ma'am that jacket is for ladies"
>mom says "oh yeah? She's a lady"
>employee gets super embarrassed
>>
>>7602532
I bet it was a real nice kinda middle class feel for your mum there, when she got to harass that third world worker in front of her daughter.
>>
>>7601817
>he's a lumberjack
Does he sleep all night and work all day?
>>
>>7602138
I meant it more for harassment e.g. store employee needlessly being a dick, not misgendering.

I can tell you've never been fired for being a faggot you sheltered little prick.
t. been fired for being a faggot before such laws existed
>>
>>7602532
>"oh yeah? She's a lady"
clerk BTFO so hard
will they ever recover?
>>
>>7591798
I suppose it depends on what store you go to as well? Even in NC, I went into a Lane Bryant (and later a Torrid) and got treated pretty decently. With not passing, my main rule when shopping for girl things is to not appear like a stuttering spurglord (i.e dude looking for presents) and it fucking works.
There is one weird think about these stores, I got clocked as trans immediately (In boy mode). Maybe Im still in the weird in between phase but they immediately asked me if I wanted to try on bras and dresses.
>>
>>7592056
Ive always prefered to try clothes on. That being said, I buy most of my clothes online because I live/work in the middle of a goddamn forest so I kinda dont have a choice. Its so much easier and a lot less nerve wracking than trying to A-Team my way through a real world shopping experience
>>
>>7591513
You have some good points in your other post but holy fuck you are conceited. You're like that kid on the kid who is smarter than average and a lauds it over everyone. You know, the kid everyone beats the shit out of.
>>
>>7601627
1990 here, can confirm
also fuck your 90s nostalgia the 90s fucking sucked
>>
>>7594015
>tfw 7 years
>>
>>7605190
That they did.
>>
>>7605190
dude what, didn't sound like any nostalgia in that post

but yeah another 1990fag, just thinking about high schools today it's like a whole different universe. i hardly knew what the fuck "gay" was let alone "trans"
>>
>tfw you're a passing early transitioner store clerk and get to laugh at all the hons coming in trying to buy clothes and tell them "excuse me sir, the men's section is over there"
>>
>walk into the bay
>browse the women's sock isle
>settle on the cheapest pair of under knee because they look nice but the items I wanted weren't in stock
>get kinda odd but detached looks from the staff
>duck out
>buy socks from a Korean dude at a small kiosk
>rush the first time
>second time is calm as fuck and I take my time browsing
>>
>>7594015
>>7605477
>tfw 9 years in
>>
>>7614724
>passing
Not till ya prove it with timestamps bro.
Thread posts: 166
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.